JOSEMARIA F.
04/25/2019
Great Staff
Eddie and his staff went above and beyond to make sure my vehicle was working properly and in a timely manner.

HW
HEATHER W.
Scion tC
04/14/2019
Eddie is Legitimate
After my old car decided to break down yet again and I had called multiple places all over the city I decided to call this location and was happy to see that they were willing to see my car right away. Eddie was very helpful and explain everything that was going on rather than just fix it. He tried to make the price as reasonable as possible and I will definitely go back in the future if I have any other vehicle issues.

RA
Rick A.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Rick said his wife took his vehicle in. She worked with Eddie, the manager, he did a really good job and he was very professional. Rick added that he also explained everything to her, which made her very comfortable, and he really appreciates that. He would probably go back there again.

MN
Mark N.
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Mark said this business is awesome. He loves the guy at this business. He is great, a very honest guy. He is definitely going to use him for all of his vehicles. He has the best price, the best customer service. He is always working extra hours and that is perfect for him. He has his business for certain. He is super honest and he liked his interaction with the customers. Everyone knew him like a friend. They even offer a military discount. He had a great experience. He also works on Saturday and Sunday. He is always open, a very hard working guy. Mark added he is always busy, so he knows he is doing good.

TC
Theron C.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Theron said they had a good attitude but they had his vehicle for 2 weeks because there was difficulty with the diagnostics of his transmission. The manager was empathetic. He has his vehicle back now and stated it seems to be ok. He likes that he has a 2 year warranty. The up front manager, Eddie, is personable and empathetic

Don P.
Anamosa, IA
Ram Pickup
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Don said it was very good.

Skip W.
Cadillac Escalade
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Skip said that the place has the best service in town, that's why he keeps coming back.

GB
Gabe B.
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Gabe said the business was helpful, honest and they answered all his questions.

KP
Kenny P.
Nissan Titan
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Kenny said the business fixed his vehicle, had his transmission hose replaced, and it broke on his way home. In the end, the business made a good deal with him.

SN
Shane N.
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Shane said the staff members went out of his way to get his vehicle towed when the facility was closed, and to ensure he was happy.

TH
Thomas H.
Grand Blanc, MI
02/13/2019
Satisfied
I’m very satisfied with the honesty and integrity of the team at AAMCO Transmission automotive service center in Ft. Walton Beach, FL.

Damain D.
Buick Enclave
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Damain said the service was good.

Joel W.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Joel said he really likes the manager Eddy. He is not happy that he has had to take his vehicle back several times, and will have to bring it in again because the issue is still not resolved.
Cris D., Owner from AAMCO Transmissions & Total Car Care responded on 02/12/2019

Mr. Wilson,
We appreciate your business. You initially returned due to an issue that had absolutely nothing to do with the transmission nor any of the work we performed. We also addressed the concern and took care of it free of charge to you even though it wasn't our fault. The second time, you brought it back and we determined that the torque converter was defective that we installed. We humbly apologize for the inconvenience but we are rectifying the issue immediately again, free of charge. We appreciate your patience and the 5 star review! Eddie is a great manager and does a great job taking care of our customers.

Cristhoffer Diaz Santana
Service Adviser

BG
Brendon G.
Pontiac Vibe
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Brendon said the business did the work with a minor issue. They said it would go away and if not they would work on it with no charge.

Dixie S.
01/05/2019
Everyone is beyond friendly and helpful. Fast service, honest work. I'm so safe taking my car there.
Everyone is friendly, honest, safe and fast. I never doubt when I take my car into Aamaco they will do the job right.

AE
Alan E.
Niceville, FL
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Alan said he works out of town and this business's employees busted their guts to turn the vehicle over in a day and a half. They were really personable and efficient. He stated he did not feel taken advantage of, and they were up front.

CT
Charles T.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Charles said the business is very professional and helpful.

Kenneth M.
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Kenneth said they are reputable. They have quick and speedy service.

AG
Amanda G.
12/27/2018
Communication lacking
My sons jeep transmission broke and we had to have it towed to the shop. Paid extra to go to Aamco because of its reputation. Overall work was good however the communication was very lacking. I asked for an estimate before they started working and had to call daily for updates-even though I requested updates. Not once did they call me. We had borrowed a car and needed to give the owner updates regarding when we would return it. Additionally my son had to figure out how and when to pick the jeep up in between school and work. When my son would call he was treated w very little respect which I was privy to due to being on speaker phone. When we called on the day it was done the tech got smart w me and asked that I "call my husband to let him know it's done so he wouldn't also call". My husband is currently deployed. It was very rude of him to treat my son and me that way. I gave three stars because the work was good but do not recommend this location due to the communication skills and the way they treat their customers.
Cris D., Owner from AAMCO Transmissions & Total Car Care responded on 12/27/2018

We apologize for your bad experience as we generally pride ourselves on customer service. We did try calling once or twice, but it went straight to voicemail. We did not however leave a message. You called several times to check up on your vehicle and within an hour, your son would also call, asking the same questions, nearly every time you called. We did treat you with respect and again am sorry that you feel otherwise. All that was asked was whether you and your son communicated at all. The reason that was said was because you and him would call and ask the same questions. We explained that there were several issues getting the correct parts and we would call you once the vehicle was ready. We never got a chance to so because before we could even test drive the vehicle, you and your son called again. It's very hard to give exact dates and times when something will be completed. Everything in this business is based on estimated times, which is why we tell customers we will call them with an update or when it's ready. It is assumed that if a customer doesn't hear from us that we are still working in the vehicle, there is no current update aside from what they already know and the vehicle is not ready. I spoke to your husband once and explained what was going and explained again, we will call with an update or when the vehicle is ready. We sorry we fell short of your expectations and wish we could rectify this situation. When your credit cards wouldn't work, I even let you and your son leave without paying so he wouldn't be late to work. A gentleman came in after you and his card worked, so it wasn't the terminal after all. We did this to try and help make the situation a little easier on you. I tried to call you several times after that and all it did was go straight to your voicemail once again. We greatly appreciate you leaving a check in our key drop box. Not many shops if any would just let a customer leave owing them thousands of dollars, trusting them, just so their son wouldn't be late to work. In the end, it was a misunderstanding and maybe we can fix the situation and provide you better service the next time around.

RP
Randy P.
Shalimar, FL
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Randy said the service was pretty good. The work took longer than he expected.