Sindy M.
10/17/2019 Category: Service
Sindy said the service was really good. She mentioned the staff was very nice, and they consistently answered her questions.

Don L.
10/15/2019
Honest
This is an honest garage, you can trust.

SJ
Stella J.
Winona Lake, IN
10/15/2019
Great service, trustworthy, and nice waiting area
It’s always so convenient and relaxing to take my car in for service. Very courteous, prompt and dependable. The lobby is relaxing and good reading material is available

John P.
Chevrolet Blazer
10/14/2019 Category: Service
John said the employees did the job in a decent time.

John P.
Chevrolet Blazer
10/14/2019 Category: Service
John said the employees did the job in a decent time.

Jeff T. S.
Elkhart, IN
GMC Yukon
10/11/2019
Care and thoughtful
With information of what trouble was Occurring to the vehicle. This made repair time even shorter. Not to mention they had a vehicle for me to rent and maintain my work schedule.

TT
Tom T.
Mentone, IN
10/10/2019
Customer Service and Attention To Detail.
Very prompt and thorough. Good communication.

Tom S.
Pontiac G8
10/03/2019
Great work!
I have used Ab & Tom’s for many years for both major repairs and regular maintenance. I can say I have never been disappointed with the service they have provided.

CG
Collin G.
10/02/2019 Category: Service
Collin said this business has fast service.

Mel R.
Winona Lake, IN
Friendly and COMPETENT service
I have been taking my vehicles to Ab & Tom’s for more than 30 years and the reason I have maintained this relationship between A&T and my vehicles is that they have kept my vehicles happy at a fair price!!
I have counted on their advice as to deciding whether to repair or dispose in favor of a lower mileage vehicle! All my vehicles receive their periodic internal refreshment (I.e., oil changes) there. And when I do look for a newer vehicle, I have it inspected by A&T.
In short, it’s a great garage!! Try it!!

ZY
Zixun Y.
Reliable Auto Maintenance
It’s reliable, punctual and with high quality

Mark M.
Mercedes-Benz ML500
Quick service
I had a great experience at Ab and Toms. The got me home, called to confirm completion and under my budget. Great work!

Kathy S.
Syracuse, IN
Audi Q5
09/27/2019
HONEST!! Best mechanics I’ve ever seen!
I recommend this shop to anybody they are good honest people a good Christian family owned business and I’ve never met a more honest and smart mechanic shop in my life! I have taken my Volkswagen and Audi here for years and I would never go anywhere else especially with an import around town! If I ask them for advice they give me the best advice even if it means them not getting any money in their pocket and just trading my vehicle in

Rick B.
Volvo XC70
09/23/2019
Trustworthy
Knowledgeable, Reliable, Trustworthy, Convenient

Seth S.
Kia Spectra
09/23/2019 Category: Service
Seth said the business's cost per hour is a little bit higher than other facilities, but the level of work they did was exceptional.

Michael C.
Volkswagen EuroVan
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Michael said the business was very courteous, did a good job and they communicated well.

Connie C.
Roselle, IL
Chevrolet HHR
09/19/2019
Prompt service. I felt confident in what was assessed and then fixed.
I came to Toms after being given an assessment by another autocare garage...not in the area. After having worked with this other garage I became frustrated. We were fixing the same things twice. So when I got this last assessment I decided to get a second opinion. Toms assessment was different. He found other problems I should address but the other one just wasn’t true. They fixed things up explained all the details because I asked. I really felt confident my car was taken care of when I left. I also saved some money by not prematurely fixing something that was not the problem. Smiles!

South Bend, IN
Dodge Sprinter
09/17/2019
They were fast, knowledgeable and very kind!!
This is a great auto care place! They figured out the problem with my van quickly, and fixed the problem quickly at a fair cost compared to dealerships! Highly recommend ab and Tom! I spoke to bob and he was very helpful and answered all of my questions clearly, and communicated with me well!

DJ
Doug J.
Toyota Matrix
09/16/2019 Category: Service
Doug said everything went well and was good.

Elkhart, IN
GMC
09/13/2019
Excellent inspection
Despite the odd requests of customers. They do what they are asked to do and still point out new found issues.