ABC Auto Parts & Wreckers

Vickie M.
Chicago Heights, IL
12/17/2019
Nice people
I was very skeptical about going to a junkyard. I called abc auto parts and Andrea extremely pleasant, very professional and i am very pleasd with my purchase. Thank you abc.

GY
GEORGE Y.
Country Club Hills, IL
12/17/2019
GREAT WORK ABC
I JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW HOW MUCH WE APPRECIATE THE PARTS WE GET FROM ABC AUTO PARTS. THEY HAVE ALWAYS BEEN VERY CLEAN AND MOST OF ALL THEY HAVE ALWAYS BEEN THE CORRECT PARTS. WE JUST WANT TO THANK YOU AND YOUR STAFF. ESPECIALY CATHY, SHE ALWAYS COME IN WITH A SMILE ON HER FACE AND THE PARTS WE NEED.

RF
Robert F.
Summerfield, NC
12/06/2019
I needed to replace a mirror and motor assembly on my wife's 2003 Lincoln. I live in NC and found the part I needed listed with ABC Auto Parts and Sales. I called and spoke to Andrea Dillon. She went above and beyond. She pulled the part and inspected it to make sure that it had to two pig tails with the proper pin counts. Even had the part in the right color!

Josephine P.
Calumet City, IL
11/24/2019
Outstanding customer service
Props to ABC for employing Kris..best customer service ever!! Knowledgeable,friendly...great communication skills. Won't deal with anyone but Kris!!!

RP
Roget P.
Hazel Crest, IL
11/22/2019
Louis
Louis is very helpful and informative

MO
MaryCaitlyn O.
Frankfort, IL
11/22/2019
Fantastic service
Great customer service & very fast shipping by alyssa. I appreciate the fast delivery & well packaged boxes. Thank you!

NC

Bernard P.
Matteson, IL
11/14/2019
Rear Wiper motor installed
Andrea was wonderful and very professional in helping me finding the part for my Chevy Tahoe and getting it installed....

June S.
Chicago, IL
04/07/2019
Found seat for my challenger!
Ricardo is the best. He found my seat. They had it for me in 2 days and they were reasonably priced! Great customer service. Thanks Ricky!

Deb C.
Harvey, IL
02/28/2019
That Warrantee Saved My Day!!!!!
Get the parts warrantees ! Had a pothole accident, no spare got donut from ABC.. put on donut...Then hit. another pot holes on wheel donut...I panicked...Donuts ruo $150-175..Panicked...But found out I purchased WARRANTEE on donut...ABC replaced it! No Cost!I did get the Warrantee on New donut spare.Thanks ABC for the tips...

D
Dawn
07/17/2017
Dawn said she never gives anyone the top rating but the sales representative does a good job.

B
Brandon
07/17/2017
Brandon said Chris, his sales representative, takes good care of him. He said he was told his part would be delivered on Friday but he did not receive it until Monday.

M
Mike
07/14/2017
Mike said he uses this business when he needs them.

S
Sherry
07/14/2017
Sherry said she would recommend this facility to other businesses.

A
Alex
07/14/2017
Alex said he has never had any problems with the business.