Richard B.
GMC Yukon
11/28/2020 Category: Service
Richard said he would recommend the business for service.

Mustafa M.
Chrysler Aspen
11/23/2020
Honest, friendly, and excellent service.
Brian and his team are the best.

Michelle S.
Vida, OR
FIAT 500c
11/17/2020
Above and beyond
Very good people. They go out of their way to bring excellent service. I appreciate their hard work.

Daniel D.
Chevrolet Suburban
11/11/2020
Quick and correct diagnosis
After many years of dealing with a front end rattle on our 92 T-bird we took the car to Abosolute Air. Brian found the cause of the rattle and replaced the parts. When the rattle first started we took it back to where we had some extensive repairs done to this car. The Eugene repair shop couldn’t find it. After getting new tires for the car it was suggested to get new struts installed on the car. At this point I knew it was time to take it to Brian at Absolute Air because I trusted his proper diagnosis. In less a day the rattle was gone and drives like a new car. It is an old car and Brian pointed out some of the things needed to be fixed at a later time. When the finances permit we will take it to Absolute Air to get those things done, knowing that they will be done right.

Sam M.
11/10/2020
Fantastic people
Fair and honest very caring about people and community

S
Sam
11/10/2020
Honest, reliable, kind and considerate people.
I’m very happy with how I was treated fair and as a person.

Bob B.
11/04/2020
Oil leak in 2015 Equinox
I was able to get my car right into Absolute by noon and out by 5. Fast, friendly and great service.

KA
Kim A.
10/30/2020
Excellent service!
I was referred to Absolute Auto a couple years ago (by another mechanic!). They are outstanding! They stay in touch with me throughout the day, especially if things aren't going as planned. They are timely, honest, and friendly. My little truck runs great with their help! They also practice COVID 19 guidelines. :)

Cynthia C.
Ford Escort
10/28/2020
Highly recommend ❣️
Brian's quote was realistic and he worked with me on it to give me exactly the quote I wanted. The car was done when they said it would be. Pleasant people.

How does it get any better than this?

IC
Ian C.
Chevrolet Avalanche
10/26/2020
Services and knowledge
The service, knowledge and recommendations by Brian are excellent would recommend his business to everyone

Toyota Avalon
10/21/2020
very pleased
My first time impression is they are thorough and reasonably priced. Being picked up and delivered during covid is a real bonus for a senior citizen, rather than risk taking uber or a bus during the pandemic. I'll be back.

10/20/2020
Recommended unnecessary fixes
I went in with issues about my radiator. They did a pressure test and said I needed to get the radiator fixed along with the thermostat, which I expected. Then they said I needed to get a belt in my engine replaced which would’ve cost me another almost 400 dollars. I took it to get a second opinion and they said the belt still had plenty of life in it and that I should wait until I get my timing belt replaced in the future. This is exactly why I wanted a second opinion.
Brian & Nicki G. from Absolute Air & Auto Repair responded on 10/25/2020

Sorry you are unhappy. Yes, we did look at your coolant leak and recommended replacing radiator and thermostat and coolant for proper freeze protection. We did let you know also that the 3 engine belts are worn and would only be $272.45 as listed in recomendations on your invoice. This was one of the  recommendation for you to as well as the worn out tires on your car. We want you to be driving a Safe and Reliable Vehicle.

Mario S.
Oregon
GMC Savana Special
10/15/2020 Category: Service
Mario said they did a good job overall.

CK
Claudia K.
10/14/2020
Great work, and customer satisfaction !!
Appreciate the extra time spent on diagnostics and explanations!

Jake G.
Nissan Maxima
10/12/2020
Absolutely great service
I had a problem with my car and had no idea what was going on. My power steering wouldn’t work and I had no clue where to start trying to figure it out. Drop my car off two hours later it was fixed! These people are great I would absolutely recommend taking your car here!