Latest Review 16 minutes ago

Michelle M.
Chrysler Sebring
07/29/2021
Great service as always!
Had to get a flat tire fixed. They fixed the tire, switched my spare out for the newly fixed tire and put my spare back in its compartment in the trunk. They didn't charge me a dime for it. I love these guys!! Always nice, always understanding and they NEVER give you a line of bull. I highly recommend them.

BO
Excellent work

AN
Andrew N.
07/11/2021
The best mechanic in Springfield!
AC blowing cold and full blast. Door locks functioning like they're supposed to. Brian is very skilled and a pleasure to do business with. Go here before anywhere else, you'll be glad you did!

Mustafa M.
Chrysler Aspen
07/08/2021
Excellent service.
Brian and his team will definitely go the extra mile to satisfy their customers..

Jessie B.
Toyota Pickup
07/08/2021
Very friendly, helpful and quick!
10/10- will be back!

BW
Bruce W.
06/28/2021
Went the extra mile to repair my Subaru!

Chevrolet Cruze
06/24/2021
Clear reporting
Their report on the invoice detailing what and why they did and what and why they advised for future was clear and succinct and matched what they said verbally. I wish they had been ready to start work on my car when I arrived for my appointment.

NS
Nina S.
06/19/2021
From the very first conversation I had with Brian, I knew I could trust him.
Brian has incredible mechanical knowledge, excellent business skills and is trustworthy.
I never question the work that my vehicle needs, nor do I question the charge, because of Brian’s honesty and integrity.

NY
Nancy Y.
Acura TSX
06/18/2021
Great job!
Very pleased with the service and the results! Honest and reliable!

Shelagh H.
Kia Soul
06/16/2021
Awesome Experience
Great customer Service, very affordable super friendly

AC
April C.
06/16/2021
Awesome helpful friendly staff and great service
These guys are terrific! They not only did what I asked to repair my truck, but completed it days ahead of schedule. I also asked for other estimates and they were very happy to give those without trying to oversell things I could not afford right now. I will call them first if I need any further work on my vehicles. I highly recommend them!

KJ
Kieth J.
06/14/2021
SRT8 Jeep A/C Service
I was recommended highly by a trusted friend and they didn’t disappoint! Brian explained in detail what he thought the issue might be and even had same day availability for me to drop the wife’s car off. Called a couple hours later and it was exactly what he thought the issue would be. Picked it up with no hidden fees now wife and I both or ecstatic 🤩

YS
Yvonne S.
Honda Fit
Professional and friendly
Great Experience. Knowledgeable ,helpful and friendly. I had several rodent nests in my air system (UGH! I know!) and they cleared it all out and put deterrent in for future pests
Prob not their favorite job! I’m grateful. Thanks Brian!

GW
George W.
Lowell, OR
Jaguar XJS
Get it done right
Always have time to talk to you. Not rushed.
Keeps you updated on progress. Stands behind his word.
Brian is a class act.

FS
Fred S.
Ford Expedition
06/11/2021
Trustworthy professional care for your car's mechanical needs
If I'm having mechanical problems with any parts in my vehicles I always go to absolute Air first because I know Brian will make sure that the work is done good and done right! Absolute Air has never done me wrong!