Shawn S.
Dodge Dakota
08/07/2020
Maintenance service
As always Brian and his team did an exellent job! They also found a vertical gash on an inner side wall that potentially could've been catastrophic.I immediately took my pickup to Schmunks tire store and had the bad tire replaced.Hats off and a heartfelt thankyou to Brian at Absolute Air and auto repair.

Mustafa M.
Toyota Avalon
08/07/2020
Honest, friendly, and excellent service.
Brian and his team are the best. I highly recommend Absolute Air and Auto.

Scott S.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
08/06/2020
A Shop You Can Trust
I was born and raised in the Eugene/Springfield area and have been a motorcycle and automotive enthusiast for over 50 years. I managed a fleet of 16 company vehicles for over 20 years and handle the majority of my personal vehicles basic service work and repair work. Absolute Air has proven over the years to be a trusted company with professional troubleshooting, scheduling, and repair protocol. Polite, Honest, Fair, and Efficient Service has become a lost art...... Absolute Air understands those simple keys to success unlike so many others in the business.

Corvallis, OR
Honda Ridgeline
08/04/2020
Great owners, honest and helpful.
I stopped in and they explained what needed to be done. Everything went really well, I will continue to use this business.

Amber S.
Ford Econoline
07/31/2020
So helpful!
I have an older van and Brian gave me good advice about repairs and hard-to-find parts. Thank you!

KH
Kathy H.
Harrisburg, OR
Ford Police Interceptor
07/31/2020 Category: Service
Kathy said they are very accommodating, very nice and always fit her in.

LG
Loren G.
Nissan Versa Note
07/30/2020
Awesome
Awesome service very clear on what they did great fair pricing prompt service

Mustafa M.
Chrysler Aspen
07/28/2020
Honest, friendly, and excellent service.
Absolute Air and Auto is the best.

VM
V M.
07/23/2020
Great Experience
My car repair experience was a unique experience. All the information I needed was provided and I felt my car was in great hands. The car was examined, I was told what needed to be done and they did it. I understood what needed to be done from the clear and concise explanation. The staff were friendly and knowledgeable and explained everything in a way that was easy to understand. I would recommend this business to anyone who needs a car repair. I have already told my friends about my experience. Thanks to everyone at the shop I appreciate your hard work and professionalism My car is running great!

Jon W.
07/22/2020
Honest, fair and more than competent.
I recommend these folks because they’re honest, diligent and have true expertise. They have treated me fairly every time I’ve frequented their establishment. Additionally they are hyper cautious concerning COVID.

BD
Brian D.
07/21/2020
Best auto shop in Eugene and Springfield
I have a Toyota 4 runner that needed a new motor put in it . I had Brian and his crew do the needed swap and I haven’t had a problem one with it. I just took it in to have the brakes done and some other little things taken care of they were timely and professional best of all they didn’t stick me on the bill I recommend them over any other shop that I’ve gone to

Rick B.
Ford Expedition
07/20/2020
Friendly and appreciative of customers
I received great service. I was awarded a veterans discount on my bill. When Brian found Out I was a VFW life member He made a substantial donation to our Springfield Post. I felt proud to be a veteran. On behalf of my fellow Springfield Veterans Absolute Auto, We Thank and Salute You!!!

Julie H.
Alvadore, OR
07/20/2020
An auto repair shop worth trusting
I’ve relied on Brian and Nikki and all the mechanics at Absolute Air and Auto Repair for around 10 years and as advertised, they stand by their work. I’m driving a 1998 Subaru that is still well worth driving. When repairs are needed it’s awesome to have a trusted mechanic!

RD
Rick D.
Oldsmobile Bravada
07/17/2020
Quick, quality repair.
The truck wouldn't start. Absolute was fast and thorough. I use them again for any more mechanical trouble. Nice folks.

Junction City, OR