EL
Ed L.
02/25/2021
This is the Only place i will take my car for repairs.Brian got us right in and had our car fixed and back to us the next day.Thanks Guy's

Toyota Avalon
02/18/2021
Honest, friendly, and excellent service.
Brian and his team are the best.

Chrysler Aspen
02/16/2021
Honest, friendly, and excellent service.
Excellent service.

LT
Loretta T.
02/16/2021
Brian was able to explain the problem so that I could have all the information needed to make decision for my car
I really appreciate Brian's honesty with what was going on with my car

WB
William B.
Nissan B210
02/12/2021
Local business and quality work. Very helpful
Concerned with doing a good job an explaining what they are doing. Small company but able to do a variety of repairs. Friendly staff. Lucky I found them

Dustin H.
Subaru Legacy
02/04/2021
Thorough pre purchase inspections, and great service.
I have been searching for the right vehicle. the crew does a very honest and very thorough inspection. They have saved me on a couple of occasions from buying cars that need thousands of dollars worth of repair. Highly recommend.

RD
Rick D.
01/27/2021
Oil leak
Absolute Air and Autoprovides excellent diagnostic and repair service. I had an unusual oil leak on my car, they found the issue and repaired the issue at a very reasonable cost. I highly recommend Absolute Air and Auto for all your car/truck needs. Rick

Shawn S.
Dodge Dakota
01/27/2021
Can you really trust what your mechanic is telling you?
Brian and his team has taken my vehicle from not at all driveable to very dependable.In about a year that ive been taking this vehicle which the first time it had to be towed in because of a disastrous brake system failure,he assessed the situation,told me in terms i could understand what was wrong and what it would take to fix the problem.
I agreed to have it done because i trust brian and respect his knowledge and expertise.why do i trust him?He's never misled me,always accurate on the problem and fix and best of all i have never been dissatisfied with his teams work.
Your life depends on your brakes and tires take your rig to brian,give him some time to look it over and he will tell you whats wrong what itll take to fix it and he always uses quality parts .I highly recommend you give brian at Absolute Air and auto repair a chance to make you 😊

BD
Brian D.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
01/26/2021
the best
the owner Brian and his team are good people and the work is always clean and affordable

G
Gail
01/20/2021
Awesome
They replaced my timing belt and all things involved with it. They were fast and thorough. And the price was just right for me. Thank you so much and I will be recommending them to any one that needs work done in their vehicle.

HS
Holly S.
Portland, OR
Jeep Patriot
01/20/2021
Excellent! Really did a thorough check of my vehicle.
My experience with Absolute Air & Auto Repair was extremely positive. I felt like they did a really great job of making sure my vehicle would be safe for an upcoming move. They didn't overcharge, and they didn't try to do anything that didn't need to be done. Brian was so friendly and helpful, even taking the time to show me one of the parts he needed to replace on my car and how it was damaged. Plus, since I was referred by a friend, I got discounts on the entire service! I will definitely go back if I return to Oregon.

Toyota Avalon
01/18/2021
Excellent and fast service.
Brian and his team are the best.

RD
Rick D.
01/16/2021
Absolute Air & Auto
Excellent and friendly service! Highly recommend them. I take both my cars to Absolute A&A, trust them to do all my service and repair needs. Rick D

Robert S.
GMC Pickup
01/15/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Rose. She said they are seniors. This business picks their vehicle up, fixes it, brings it back to them and she appreciates that.

PW
Patricia W.
01/09/2021
So pleasantly surprised!
I was looking for a nearby mechanic and Shop to take care of my automobiles and I tried Absolute Air & auto repair . My husband and I were very satisfied with their service for sure. He also straightened our automobile up and repaired a couple things we didn't even ask them to do. I would definitely recommend this shop to anyone that needs one. Quick and efficient! Thanks Brian for your service.