GT
Greg T.
09/15/2019
F150
I am very happy with the work you guys did for me, you kept me informed and updated on what was going on and gave me my options and your opinion on what was the best way to go

TG
TERESA G.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
09/05/2019
Once again great service! My car was there for a extended amount of time waiting on a special ordered part. They kept me updated on time frame of when it would be complete, and even came and picked me up when it was ready. Best part, it cost less then first quoted. They do great work, and Rodney is always courteous. Will continue to use them for all my mechanical needs.

Jerry B.
Chevrolet Pickup
09/01/2019
Feedback
Excellent service as always. Friendly professionals. I recommend D&D Automotive to anyone needing first class auto service.

08/22/2019
Amazing service
D and D Automotive personnel were very courteous, respectful, and prompt in all their communication. Although they were very busy when I dropped my car off because of a failing alternator, they were able to get to my vehicle before the time frame that they initially indicated. I really appreciate how hard they worked to get my car back to me. D and D Automotive even went the extra mile to wash my car before I picked it up. The alternator was replaced and my car was back to its normal self (only looking cleaner). I really appreciate the amazing customer service D and D Automotive provides. I highly recommend them.

OD
Odell D.
Drain, OR
Chevrolet Silverado SS
08/17/2019
Fair, fast, friendly.
Just an overall great experience.

Denny B.
08/16/2019
Timing belt kit, tune up, air filter and serine belts all in less than a day. Great job.

Timothy S.
Westfir, OR
08/08/2019
Friendly, prompt service.
Called for appointment that was scheduled two days on. Given time frame for repairs upon arrival. Transmission flushed & refilled (auto over 200k) in less than an hour. Given estimate on necessary repair work for AC unit, but I decided I could not afford to do work at this time. Their estimate was within industry norms, less than dealership. Would return for service here again.

LC
Leslie C.
08/08/2019
D and D were as helpful and convenient as usual.

Dodge Neon
08/07/2019
Not happy with delayed information
I went in and was told I could keep my car on the lot for 24 hours while I got a tow truck to get it out of there, not once did they mention a holding fee even after asked if it would cost anything. When I went to take care of the car the next day, I was given a bill with a holding fee on it. Even after bringing up the fact that I was told there would be no charge, they still had me pay the bill. Im not happy!
Jeff C. from D & D Automotive responded on 08/08/2019

We have not and will not ever charge a holding fee. The 44 dollar bill that you where charged was for a diagnostic for the reason why the vehicle would not start when it came in. We are sorry for the confusion.

Jerry B.
Chevrolet Pickup
07/31/2019
Friendly, professionals.
Repaired right rear tail light assembly.

I recommend D&D FOR ANYONE NEEDING QUALITY AUTO REPAIR work!

Jerry Brandsness

BO
Bill O.
07/31/2019
All good. Nice tip on low tire too
All good

WR
WES R.
COTTAGE GROVE, OR
Chevrolet Cobalt
07/25/2019
Always professional and efficient
My family and I have all been doing business at D & D Automotive for about 8 years. Driving down to Cottage Grove is worth knowing we are in good hands and dealing with people we can trust. My mom has a Chevy Cobalt with over 410,000 miles and she swears it’s still in top notch mechanical shape because of her service down at D & D. I recommend them to everyone I come across!

BT
BILL T.
07/25/2019
People and service
Great place and trustworthy. Excellent work

Beaverton, OR
Mazda CX-5
07/13/2019
Great service vice. Love the car wash with the oil change

David C.
Eugene, OR
07/04/2019
Brake job
Excellent service as always.

TOM NELDA B.
07/03/2019
Jeff’s five year old son was there with dirty hands. 😊
Friendly, honest, quick. A great place to get your vehicles taken care of.

Duwayne P.
Oregon
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Duwayne said that he recommends the place for service.

Steve B.
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Steve said the business had a great price and they were totally professional.

PK
Paul K.
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Paul said that he has no complaints .He said that everything is good with his service.

Denny B.
Honda Ridgeline
06/06/2019
Started work on service at appointment time and was done in 30 minutes. Great job.