Green Valley, AZ
Ram 3500
05/20/2020
Fast and Friendly.
The servicemen were fast and efficient with great communication.

CATHERINE M.
Cochise, AZ
Ford Police Interceptor
05/01/2020
Service above and beyond
This was my first experience with this company for repairs on my truck and trailer. The staff went above and beyond to make sure everything was done timely and right. I left feeling confident that I had been taken care of. Service was great and prices affordable! I would highly recommend this place to everyone who needs automotive service!

John G.
04/14/2020 Category: Service
John said he liked the service.

Joe M.
Ford Excursion
03/12/2020 Category: Service
Joe said the staff treated him well and they fixed the problem.

Mike S.
Mora, MN
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Mike said they staff was very thorough, very efficient, they answered all his questions and got right on it.

GO
Guy O.
Hyattsville, MD
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Crew Vans
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Guy said the guys were responsive, paid attention, and did a great job. He was treated fairly and the vehicle is driving well.

SD
STAN D.
Fairplay, CO
02/13/2020
Competent and trustworth
Generally I do my own work on the RV, but the thrust angle alignment without the right equipment is out of my comfort zone. AccuTrac exceeded my expectations with first class equipment and world class people. The alignment was done and it now drives perfect. They also found a loose clamp on a power steering hose during the front end check.

Competent people at a fair price. A wonderful experience!

SPENCE B.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
02/10/2020
CHECK IT OUT!
Friendly service by talented mechanics. Took this car to a dealer mechanic who listed a plethora of needed repairs. For a second opinion had Accu Trac check it out. They told me the repairs suggested by the dealer weren't needed.

DENNIS S.
Crestview, FL
Ford
01/29/2020
Friendly, honest and competent
This place was great. I had an alignment problem that two RV shops never properly fixed and I wound up with a badly worn passenger side front tire that was so bad I had to call Good Sam roadside assistance to come out and replace the tire before my next leg. When I got to Phoenix, I wanted to get the alignment problem addressed before I drove much further on the new tire. I called Carl's RV which was very highly rated, but unfortunately they did not do alignments. They recommended this place. They got me in on short notice, completely and competently fixed my alignment problem, balanced the tire and fixed a few other things. The price was fair and the rig has never ridden better! I would recommend this place to anyone.

Joseph S.
01/27/2020 Category: Service
Joseph said Dave and the business do a really good job.

James S.
Brandon, MS
01/24/2020 Category: Service
James said he's been there before and those guys are wonderful. He recommends them all the time. He stated they're one of the best facilities he has ever been to in many, many years.

VW
Vanessa W.
01/24/2020 Category: Service
Vanessa said every time, they get to it right away and get it done right.

BD
Brad D.
Arizona
01/18/2020 Category: Service
Brad said this business was honest and treated him right. They charged him what they said they were going to.

JOE G.
Phoenix, AZ
01/05/2020
Very friendly and outgoing they even asked me if I wanted to stay for lunch they were grilling out
I was happy with their service I have a three-wheel alignment, the steering wheel is still a little crooked and the truck does drift to the right a slight bit I did call in and let them know they said no problem they would take care of it., the only negative thing was greasy hands on the front of the truck and on the steering wheel, which were addressed at the time,,

JANNA L.
Elgin, AZ
Chevrolet Silverado SS
12/17/2019
I can say enough good things about ACCU-TRAC
David and his crew are fabulous! Honest , Honest, Honest!!