Accurate Auto of Hillsboro

Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5rating 4.33

CG
Corey G.
05/21/2019
They take advantage of people, very expensive to people who pay out of pocket
I recently had a car accident in which I needed car repairs done, and took my car to Accurate Auto in Hillsboro. Simply put, they significantly over-charged me for their services and tried to hide it, and I don't recommend this shop to anyone. The reason why it's getting one star is because my car is running after this.

Accident happened in March 2019, and took 8 days to get repaired. At the end of repairs, they gave me a *detailed* breakdown, leaving time and labor details out of the bill. Turns out that they assumed I wasn't working with an insurance company, and upcharged every part of the process to a ridiculous extent. What should've been ~$2500 in repairs cost me almost $5000 because they're happy to take advantage of customers that are "paying out of pocket". Biggest hit was them billing $139/hr for labor, leaving me $1500 worth of labor charge out of my own pocket because insurance doesn't cover that high of a rate. All parts install were an additional 20-120% increase in price - understandably there will be some mark-up but some items were clearly a rip-off. When I reached out to them about billing details for the insurance company, the employee had a stunned and guilty facial expression, clearly knowing that I'd find out how much money i was actually charged for their services.

Be warned that if you do choose Accurate Auto to do your repairs, you're signing up to pay a much larger price than you should be. A significant waste of money, and dishonest staff. Not sure if the other locations are as bad, but Hillsboro location is no good.

SK
Sherry K.
02/14/2018
Smoking Jeep
I had my 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee towed into Accurate Auto in Hillsboro when I discovered smoke coming from the driver's side under the hood. They did a complete thorough diagnostic check-up to discover the cause. It was also due for an oil change which they did. They discovered 2 of the engine mounts were failing and I chose to have them replaced at this time.
I am very happy with the work done and hope to continue to use this company for my car maintenance.

Salli H.
09/14/2017
Great help!
I walked in off the street with a replacement part and Felix took 5 minutes to help me. And didn't charge me! How awesome is that! I'm a customer for life!

John K.
08/04/2011
Accurate Auto Rules!
Great people, Great service! I did have some
issues with my repair and they not only fixed the issue, they did not charge an additional cent for ding so. One of the very few auto repair places, IMO that are truely honest and have the integrity to do what is neededto fix your car, not add stuff you don't need. I would reccommend then anytime to anyone.

HH
Harry H.
08/03/2011
Thanks
Called, repaired, done in one day!!!

AH
Alason H.
07/14/2011
Don Rocks!
I am so impressed by the excellent service I received at Hillsboro Accurate Auto - Don was great!