Accurate Auto of Hillsboro

SK
Sherry K.
02/14/2018
Smoking Jeep
I had my 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee towed into Accurate Auto in Hillsboro when I discovered smoke coming from the driver's side under the hood. They did a complete thorough diagnostic check-up to discover the cause. It was also due for an oil change which they did. They discovered 2 of the engine mounts were failing and I chose to have them replaced at this time.
I am very happy with the work done and hope to continue to use this company for my car maintenance.

Salli H.
09/14/2017
Great help!
I walked in off the street with a replacement part and Felix took 5 minutes to help me. And didn't charge me! How awesome is that! I'm a customer for life!

John K.
08/04/2011
Accurate Auto Rules!
Great people, Great service! I did have some
issues with my repair and they not only fixed the issue, they did not charge an additional cent for ding so. One of the very few auto repair places, IMO that are truely honest and have the integrity to do what is neededto fix your car, not add stuff you don't need. I would reccommend then anytime to anyone.

HH
Harry H.
08/03/2011
Thanks
Called, repaired, done in one day!!!

AH
Alason H.
07/14/2011
Don Rocks!
I am so impressed by the excellent service I received at Hillsboro Accurate Auto - Don was great!