Overall Rating 4.099998/5Overall Rating 4.099998/5Overall Rating 4.099998/5Overall Rating 4.099998/5rating 4.099998
Overall Rating 1.699998/5rating 1.699998rating 1.699998rating 1.699998rating 1.699998
Latest Review 10 minutes ago

JENA S.
Le Claire, IA
INFINITI Q50
11/16/2018
I was very pleased with my visit. Lance is amazing, he takes the time to explain the service in a way a non-mechanical person can understand. I will continue to bring my vehicle here to be serviced.

DE
DEVIN E.
Saab 9-3
11/15/2018
Helpful and Friendly
I had diagnostics work done on my SAAB. The people were nice and professional, they understood that I whanted to do the repairs myself and did not push extra sales. I also liked how thorough the report they sent was, very well done and easy to follow.

Del H.
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Del said he is happy with business. He will recommend them for work.

AW
Austin W.
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Austin said he was just there for an oil change but they also checked on some other things.

Shane W.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Shane said he would definitely recommend this business.

AL
Amy L.
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Amy said she loves this business. They are always punctual and on time. They get the job done. The adviser is honest and up front .
Larry G. from Ace Auto Doctor & Repair responded on 11/02/2018

We truly appreciate you taking the survey call. Thanks for choosing us to service your vehicle.

LN
Lucas N.
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Lucas said the manager called the dealer and sorted out something and he told him he would email him but never did, he said he would get him the price of an oil change back but he never got an email or confirmation and would like if the business could contact him with answers.

10/29/2018 Category: Service
Lucas said he spent $100 dollars and didn't get anything out of it.
Larry G. from Ace Auto Doctor & Repair responded on 10/30/2018

Hello Lucas, thank you for allowing me to talk to you. Hope this helps!

KERRY S.
10/26/2018
Highly recommended
The team is very professional, courteous, quality work, and has reasonable prices.
Larry G. from Ace Auto Doctor & Repair responded on 10/29/2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback.

HJ
Herbert J.
Lincoln Town Car
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Herbert said the service is good.
Larry G. from Ace Auto Doctor & Repair responded on 10/29/2018

Thank you.

ES
Erica S.
10/25/2018
Ace auto
As always, great customer service, Helpful and informative
Larry G. from Ace Auto Doctor & Repair responded on 10/25/2018

Thank you Erica. We are always working to please our customers.

Doug W.
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Doug said the business does good work.
Larry G. from Ace Auto Doctor & Repair responded on 10/26/2018

Thanks Doug!

WF
Wendy F.
Buick Rendezvous
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Wendy said she had a great experience and the staff is really very helpful. She has been with them for quite some time.
Larry G. from Ace Auto Doctor & Repair responded on 10/25/2018

Thanks Wendy. We're happy to help and we appreciate you taking time to give us your feedback.

EB
EUGENE B.
Ford Police Interceptor
10/15/2018
Great Work
They do great work. I really appreciate how they send pictures of what needs to be done before they work on anything.
Larry G. from Ace Auto Doctor & Repair responded on 10/15/2018

Great to hear the feedback. Thank you.

David H.
10/15/2018
Helpful and Honest
Car was having brakes issues and they were able to work in my car on the day that worked for me even though they were already booked solid. They have always provided excellent service for my car.
Larry G. from Ace Auto Doctor & Repair responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you so much for choosing us. We appreciate your business.

BC
BRUCE C.
Buick Rendezvous
10/14/2018
Recent Service
Got me in same day, finished when promised.
Larry G. from Ace Auto Doctor & Repair responded on 10/15/2018

Thanks for the business Bruce. It's always fun to chat with you, I'll see you next time.

JACKIE K.
10/07/2018
Great place!!!
Mike and his staff are wonderful!! Mike took the time to explain the problems with my car and didn't push to try to fix the really expensive repairs, just the necessary ones. I have an older car and don't know how much longer I'll hang on to it. It's very refreshing to see that side because a lot of other mechanics want you to spend and arm and a leg to fix things that can either wait a little bit or aren't really necessary; more cosmetic.

Very professional and courteous staff. They told me to please call if I had any questions or problems. They're also very efficient !!
Larry G. from Ace Auto Doctor & Repair responded on 10/11/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review. We appreciate it and we appreciate you business.

Port Byron, IL
10/01/2018
Honest assessment and complete service
Ace Auto is a great place to get your vehicle serviced, the technicians are professional the service writers are knowledgeable and friendly but more than that you can trust that your vehicle is being repaired correctly. Many times they go out of their way to ensure that the customer is satisfied and that the experience you have is pleasant and beneficial. Thank you for making sure my vehicle is thoroughly checked and that I am aware of what the cost is each and every time I come in. I may not always get every repair that's recommended but it makes a difference that i know what is going on with my vehicle on a constant basis. Keep up the good work
Larry G. from Ace Auto Doctor & Repair responded on 10/01/2018

Thank you so much for giving us a review. We always try to do our best and it means a lot when someone takes the time to let us know how they feel.

Steven B.
Rock Island, IL
09/29/2018
Great experience
Friendly, informative, took the time to explain and answer all our questions. They did not push any extra services other than what we went in for, but gave us a print out with photos confirming our suspicions of other services needed, so that we could make the decision to have the week performed there or not. Overall a great experience..
Larry G. from Ace Auto Doctor & Repair responded on 10/01/2018

We're so happy to hear from our customers. Thanks for choosing us to take care of your Lexus.

JQ
Jeremiah Q.
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Jeremiah said the service at this business was good, the staff got him in and out quickly. The staff were friendly.
Larry G. from Ace Auto Doctor & Repair responded on 09/27/2018

Thank you for taking time to tell us what you think.

Sharon W.
INFINITI M35
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Sharon said Mike and Lance are super guys. They are helpful, informative and considerate. She stated that she appreciated the accurate service and attentive staff. She is always treated like family.
Larry G. from Ace Auto Doctor & Repair responded on 09/27/2018

Thanks for taking the time to give us your feedback. Mike and Lance always work hard to take care of our customers and they appreciate hearing from customers.