Overall Rating 4.099998/5Overall Rating 4.099998/5Overall Rating 4.099998/5Overall Rating 4.099998/5rating 4.099998
Overall Rating 1.699998/5rating 1.699998rating 1.699998rating 1.699998rating 1.699998

John D.
Nissan Murano
02/20/2019
Very Professional
Car was in for oil change and tire rotation. The service was done professionally and completed in the time promised. Really like the email updates of the inspection and recommendations. Great Job!
Larry G. from Ace Auto Doctor & Repair responded on 02/20/2019

Glad we met your expectations! Thank you for the business!

jason g.
Cadillac STS
02/05/2019
I have a 2006 cadillac sts with 222,000 miles on it. I had a wheel bearing that went out in the middle of winter. I needed to get my car fixed as soon as possible and I decided to give Ace a shot as they're conveniently located right across the street from me, and I had read some good reviews online. I made my appointment right before they closed on Monday and they got my car in almost first thing the next morning. Within a few hours they had my estimate and had emailed me a detailed comprehensive report stating everything they did during their free inspection, and even included pictures of other problem areas as well as the name and a picture of the technician who worked on my car. Their customer service was excellent, and they had my car fixed and the keys in my hand just before they closed at 5 pm that same day. The ONLY con I had with my visit is that it was a little pricey, though the majority of my repair cost was actually parts not labor. The price of owning a cadillac I guess haha.
Larry G. from Ace Auto Doctor & Repair responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you for the great feedback!

LISA S.
Colona, IL
Mercury Mountaineer
02/02/2019
Flat tire
I had a flat tire on one of the days it was below zero. I called and had my car towed (through the company you recommended). You had quoted me tires last year and gave me the price you quoted me before. I had 4 new tires put on and was on my way. As always great and timely service. thanks Lisa
Larry G. from Ace Auto Doctor & Repair responded on 02/04/2019

I am glad we could help! We appreciate the positive feedback. Have a great week!

LJ
LAUREN J.
De Witt, IA
Chevrolet Spark
01/19/2019
Great service, but was supposed to have a discount
The service was great, I don't have any complaints there. But, I was supposed to have a free oil change on my account. Last time I came in I was told my battery was bad when it wasn't. I had it rechecked at auto zone and it was fine. I let the owner know and he said he'd put a credit on my account. I didn't bring it up because obviously they didn't know about it as it wasn't on my account.
Larry G. from Ace Auto Doctor & Repair responded on 01/22/2019

Thanks for letting me know. I thought I had a note on your account for the oil change but I must not have saved it at the time. I apologize for this and appreciate your patience. I'm going to mail you a gift card with a few extra bucks on it today so this doesn't happen again. You can use the gift card for whatever you want, it's like cash.

Scott B.
Aledo, IL
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Scott said the business did a good job.

Thanks Scott!

BG
Bill G.
Donahue, IA
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Bill said the customer service was great.

Thanks Bill!

Jeff B.
Rock Island, IL
Kia Amanti
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Jeff said that the place was nice.
Larry G. from Ace Auto Doctor & Repair responded on 01/14/2019

Thanks!

Jim M.
Carbon Cliff, IL
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Jim said the service was fast.
Larry G. from Ace Auto Doctor & Repair responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you.

PG
PERRY G.
01/07/2019
BMW 645 CI Repair
Ace Auto Doctor repaired my BMW 645 CI. The work was completed in 4 days, (a rather large list of repair items) and the expense was reasonable. Staff was friendly and courteous and they called me to advise on what they were doing and their status on the repair. The repair shop was clean and well organized. I would definitely use them again to repair my vehicles.
Larry G. from Ace Auto Doctor & Repair responded on 01/07/2019

Thanks for trusting us with the repairs on your BMW. We appreciate your business and you taking time to give us a review.

STEVE S.
Ettrick, WI
Saturn Outlook
12/30/2018
Fast Service
Service is very good and typically fast....know your name and always willing to make service best they can
Larry G. from Ace Auto Doctor & Repair responded on 01/07/2019

Thanks Steve. We're always happy to help.

EF
Erik F.
12/27/2018
This business actually step up and I can respect that.
The manager called me and apologized for the service and what happened. He treated me respect and so did the owner. They care of my problem and made things right with me. They earned my business back. Thank you Mike and the owner. I will be back.
Larry G. from Ace Auto Doctor & Repair responded on 01/07/2019

Thanks for allowing us an opportunity to fix the problem and for giving us another opportunity to have you return as a customer in the future.

EF
ERIK F.
Rock Island, IL
12/26/2018
This place sucks they are worth suing!
I had to get off work takes my lights and re do them myself because they could not do they’re job right $700 for me to come home and do them the right way. Avoid this place they will lie and rob you. They changed $500 for labor to do nothing. Told me the car would be done by 3:30. I call on my way they say it’s gonna be awhile. 2 hours later. I would let them touch my car again a lady came in and had to bring the police because they would give her car. They said she owed $100 more but they didn’t have proof that she owed. They couldn’t provide why it cost more. Jut bad business.
Larry G. from Ace Auto Doctor & Repair responded on 12/27/2018

Erik, we are very sorry we did not meet your expectations. I have called to discuss with you.

GO
George O.
Lexus ES 300
12/21/2018 Category: Service
George said the business has pleased him every time.
Larry G. from Ace Auto Doctor & Repair responded on 12/26/2018

Thank you George.

VH
Vern H.
Geneseo, IL
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Vern said they were very good and excellent.

Honda Accord Coupe
12/11/2018
30,000 Service
Pricing for the Transmission fluid flush and replace are on the high side of the average that I found. Paid about $233, range is $150 - $250. Brake Fluid flush and replace is slightly over average. Paid $112, average is $75 - $100.
Larry G. from Ace Auto Doctor & Repair responded on 12/11/2018

Keep in mind that while our prices may be slightly higer you now have warranty coverage above and beyond the factory. BG products carry up to $4,000 in replacement costs

Jerry K.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Jerry said the staff quoted a price of $900 then it shot up to $1100, then when they were through the price was $700. He was happy with the service he received.
Larry G. from Ace Auto Doctor & Repair responded on 12/13/2018

Sorry about the confusion Jerry. Were training someone new and he had made a mistake. That's why we double check all of his estimates before the customers come in to pick up their vehicles. I'm glad this went in your favor!

Mark H.
Buick LaCrosse
12/01/2018
Friends
Thorough inspection. Fair recommendations and prices.
Larry G. from Ace Auto Doctor & Repair responded on 12/03/2018

Thanks so much for taking the time to give us your feedback.

MV
Marilyn V.
Chevrolet Lumina
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Marilyn said that the place was wonderful and the staff members are very nice people.
Larry G. from Ace Auto Doctor & Repair responded on 11/20/2018

Thank you Marilyn. I see the Lumina is here today. Lance will be calling you soon with some good news.

JENA S.
Le Claire, IA
INFINITI Q50
11/16/2018
I was very pleased with my visit. Lance is amazing, he takes the time to explain the service in a way a non-mechanical person can understand. I will continue to bring my vehicle here to be serviced.
Larry G. from Ace Auto Doctor & Repair responded on 11/16/2018

Thanks Jena! I agree Lance is Amazing and we're lucky to have him.

DE
DEVIN E.
Saab 9-3
11/15/2018
Helpful and Friendly
I had diagnostics work done on my SAAB. The people were nice and professional, they understood that I whanted to do the repairs myself and did not push extra sales. I also liked how thorough the report they sent was, very well done and easy to follow.
Larry G. from Ace Auto Doctor & Repair responded on 11/16/2018

Thank you Devin. Let us know if we can help any further.