Overall Rating 4.1818164/5Overall Rating 4.1818164/5Overall Rating 4.1818164/5Overall Rating 4.1818164/5rating 4.1818164
Overall Rating 1.7272709/5rating 1.7272709rating 1.7272709rating 1.7272709rating 1.7272709

SCOTT M.
Orion, IL
Subaru Impreza Sedan
12/06/2019
Thorough inspection
Ace provided a inspection of a used car I was considering purchasing. I was very pleased with the methodical process that was completed. All issues were documented and photographed then conveniently placed on a report for viewing. Very impressive.
Larry G. from Ace Auto Doctor & Repair responded on 12/06/2019

Thanks for the 5 Stars!

Mae H.
11/26/2019
Mae
Great customer service, very friendly and always helpful!
Larry G. from Ace Auto Doctor & Repair responded on 11/27/2019

Thank you for taking the time to give us great feedback!

Deb M.
11/23/2019
Routine Oil Change
I had a routine oil change done on my car. A thorough check also completed. I appreciate how the techs break down results, sends pictures and diagnostics. They recommend you take care of any findings that could impact safety and should be done right away. They also let you know about the ones you might want to take care of in the future. This is a reputable, ethical, friendly and knowledgeable team of professionals. I am always confident they’ll treat me like family.
Larry G. from Ace Auto Doctor & Repair responded on 11/25/2019

Glad we met your expectaions!

AH
ANGELA H.
11/15/2019
Right here in Bettendorf.
Chose to give me the conservative advice to change the transmission fluid and wait and see. That impressed me. I was also impressed with the detailed report that was emailed to me prior to any work being done. I’m going to be a repeat customer from now on.
One negative- the small parking lot is hard to get into. But I think I can deal with that. Thanks Guys!
Larry G. from Ace Auto Doctor & Repair responded on 11/18/2019

Glad we met your expectations! We also appreciate the kind words.

MO
Mathew O.
11/14/2019
Friendly and reliable
I keep coming back to Ace because of its great attention to detail by ranking my cars needs. It helps me feel confident to have prioritize items separated out so I can make the best decision for m immediate needs to my future needs. All my immediate needs were met and I really appreciate not trying to be sold on things I didn’t want done.
Larry G. from Ace Auto Doctor & Repair responded on 11/18/2019

Glad to have you as a loyal customer! We appreciate your business very much!

JEREMY M.
Le Claire, IA
Mazda CX-9
11/13/2019
Great service and very helpful
Great service and explained every thing in detail.
Larry G. from Ace Auto Doctor & Repair responded on 11/18/2019

Glad we could help! Thank you for your business!

BL
BRAD L.
11/09/2019
Disappointed
Needed oil change, dealership too busy. Decided to try Ace after receiving mail flyer. Not too impressionable. Cab stunk after service. Next morning had oil on garage floor hopefully from tech not cleaning after draining. Spent half hour crawling underneath to wipe what I'm hoping is residual oil. Noticed tires looked low, Tire psi at 30 psi when it calls for 35psi. Truck sat in 48 degree garage, temp didn't lower psi. Fluids not topped off even after they identified low coolant during inspection. Very friendly customer service. Questionable oil change / tire rotation service.
Larry G. from Ace Auto Doctor & Repair responded on 11/18/2019

Sorry we did not meet your expectations. We pride ourselves on doing a great job on every vehicle. My name is Mike and I am the store manager please call to discuss.

ROBERT G.
11/08/2019
Follow up to my concern.
Received an oil change and my free inspection. The email came with a detailed list of everything wrong with my vehicle, also included were some pictures and more information about the urgency of some of the repairs. I was satisfied they didn't try to sell me on anything, just showing me what they saw. My issue I had with loose lugs was resolved, they were friendly and addressed my concerned.

Friendly but...
I was on a delivery last night and her a noise, checked out my rear tire and you guys forgot to tighten the lugs nuts on the rear driver side. they were all loose. Also the cap on the tire in the front wasn't put back all the way.

It is ok to offer a full inspection free with oil change .. but all I needed was an oil change. They went in taking things apart to inspect but caused more trouble in the end.
Larry G. from Ace Auto Doctor & Repair responded on 11/18/2019

Sorry to hear you had problems Robert! I hear that we actually were not at fault for this issue but we are always here to help.

MARIE R.
Toyota Prius c
11/08/2019
Excellent for my first time...
I had received the card in the mail, and since my car needed the oil changed, I decided to bring my car at ACE. Received a quick appointment. Very pleasant experience all around. Pleasant personnel, comfortable waiting room, with coffee available, WiFi to my surprise. The gentleman at the reception explained all that had been done to my car with pictures. Went the extra length to order a filter which I hadn’t mentioned, and installed it. My bill was reasonable for my car check up. Very pleased. Will certainly return. Excellent experience with ACE service.
Larry G. from Ace Auto Doctor & Repair responded on 11/18/2019

I am glad we were able to meet your expectations! We appreciate your business!

JAMES K.
Cedar Creek, TX
10/30/2019
Friendly, straightforward, and professional service
I was from out-of-state with a tire problem that had to be fixed before I left for home in two days. Ace got me in immediately, did the free inspection, provided a reasonable repair estimate, and had my car ready to go the next day. Amazing and much appreciated.

JENNIFER C.
Annawan, IL
10/30/2019
Fair prices and quick service
My car was worked on in a timely fashion. I was in and out in less than 35 minutes! The staff was friendly and the inspection was thorough.

Hyundai Genesis
10/28/2019
Diagnosed and Fixed Difficult Problem
Malfunction/fault code was not saved/archived so Ace Auto Doctor continued to test vehicle until the malfunction occurred and the fault code was identified. Thus far, I have not had any recurring problems. I am very pleased with the service and the outcome.

SG
SHARON G.
Lexus ES 300
09/27/2019
Knowledgable, Friendly and Profesdional
Highly recommend for any auto repair or maintainable.
Larry G. from Ace Auto Doctor & Repair responded on 11/18/2019

Thank you for the great review!

DAVE M.
Kia Niro
09/24/2019
On time
Work done on time and cost was under quote
Larry G. from Ace Auto Doctor & Repair responded on 09/24/2019

Great to hear! Glad we could help!

BILLIE H.
09/24/2019
Vehicle owner
Good work done on time and at a reasonable cost. Courteous employees

Thank you!

DK
Dennis K.
East Moline, IL
MINI Cooper Coupe
08/24/2019
Mini Cooper service
So extremely happy to have someone local to rely on for service on my Mini. During warranty I would have to set a day or two to travel to Naperville near Chicago.
Larry G. from Ace Auto Doctor & Repair responded on 09/24/2019

We are glad we coupld help!

KH
KELSEY H.
Buick Verano
08/15/2019
Great Service!
Knowledgeable staff, competitively priced for all services, and great communication tools. Email workflow as your vehicle moves through the process is excellent! They didn't perform any unnecessary services on either vehicle that we have recently had serviced.
Larry G. from Ace Auto Doctor & Repair responded on 08/16/2019

Thank you for your kind words! We are here if you need anything!

V
Valued Customer
Ford E450 Super Duty
08/13/2019
Great shop
I've utilized this shop's services a handful of times and they never disappoint. Quick service, good attitudes, fair prices. Highly reccommend!
Larry G. from Ace Auto Doctor & Repair responded on 08/16/2019

Thank you! I am glad we always acheive your expectations!

TH
TERRY H.
08/13/2019
Professional and Friendly
My experience dealing with everyone was great. They were helpful and they kept me informed on what was going on. I would recommend these guys to everyone.

DALE H.
07/04/2019
jeep wrangler
gentleman at front desk extremely friendly and understood my frustration with the jeep, service was fast. They were the only repair business that actually gave me the parts back. I was very happy with the service and repair.
Larry G. from Ace Auto Doctor & Repair responded on 07/08/2019

Glad we could help! Thank you for the kind words!