Overall Rating 4.099998/5Overall Rating 4.099998/5Overall Rating 4.099998/5Overall Rating 4.099998/5rating 4.099998
Overall Rating 1.699998/5rating 1.699998rating 1.699998rating 1.699998rating 1.699998

JE
JACKIE E.
06/15/2019
Very fast and honest.
Quick service. Loaner cars available. Open book.

06/14/2019
First impression {had not been here before} appears clean shop nice waiting area friendly employees.
was my air conditioning that needed servicing. had explained that had been worked on last year {by another shop} was out of R134A,they checked for leaks did not see any and recharged system. By mid summer was not working well. Brought to Ace Auto Doctor after reading favorable reviews. They discovered low R134A checked for leaks did not see any recharged system and a dye to help identify a leak,asked me to come back in 2 weeks to see if they could identify a leak,nice touch and follow-up. What would be a nicer touch for your business would be to have your own shuttle car to take customers home,had to use my own vehicle to have your employee take me home to drop off.

IC
IVAN C.
06/07/2019
awesome , very honest and very helpful. thank you very much.
Larry G. from Ace Auto Doctor & Repair responded on 06/10/2019

I am glad we met your expectations!

DON R.
05/29/2019
knowledgeable and efficient
Larry G. from Ace Auto Doctor & Repair responded on 05/30/2019

Thank you for the kind words!

EJ
ED J.
Le Claire, IA
Honda Accord Sedan
05/10/2019
Great place with great people!
Ace Auto is a wonderful place. The people there treat you right, their workmanship is excellent and timely. Overall a very professional shop and I will definitely go back for additional work needed.
Larry G. from Ace Auto Doctor & Repair responded on 05/10/2019

Thanks ED! Hopefully your next visit won't be an unexpected one for your sake.

BL
BOB L.
Sturgeon Bay, WI
Chevrolet Suburban
05/06/2019
Excellent service. Ace made emergency repairs on my vehicle on very short notice. They honored a warranty from a different shop and gave us excellent service.
My buddies and I were on a golf trip in Burlington IA. when the front wheel bearing went out. These guys took care of us. I own a plumbing shop myself and I know the value of great service. We got that at Ace. Mike and Andy up front and the guys in the shop. Thank You.
Larry G. from Ace Auto Doctor & Repair responded on 05/08/2019

Thanks for your feedback Bob. I appreciate knowing the guys are taking great care of people. I hop the rest of your trip home went smooth.

Bill M.
Chevrolet Aveo
04/26/2019
exhaust leak
Technical quote was done and accurate. Work done on time.
Larry G. from Ace Auto Doctor & Repair responded on 04/29/2019

Thank you for coming in and also taking the time to give us a review.

OC
Olivia C.
Chevrolet HHR
03/22/2019
Everyone here is excellent! They are very attentive and will listen to my concerns about my car even if they are unfounded. Would 100% recommend!
Larry G. from Ace Auto Doctor & Repair responded on 03/22/2019

I appreciate the business!

DHARAM S.
Acura MDX
03/21/2019
friendly staff
very courteous and professional. Quick oil change.
Larry G. from Ace Auto Doctor & Repair responded on 03/21/2019

I am glad we were able to meet your expectations! We appreciate your business!

Mark H.
Hyundai Accent
03/14/2019
As always, great service for less than expected.
Had my tires replaced, transmission flushed (per owners manual), alignment, synthetic oil change and rear wiper assembly replaced. That"s a lot of work for under $700.
Larry G. from Ace Auto Doctor & Repair responded on 04/29/2019

Thank you Mark. It's good to work with someone who appreciates what we do and understands the value of maintaining their vehicle.

Deb M.
03/06/2019
Another Great Experience
I took my vehicle for maintenance and was given top notch service as usual! I was provided with a loaner to use while they had my vehicle. This was a God send! My day was uninterrupted! They will continue to get all my business and I will refer friends and family!
Larry G. from Ace Auto Doctor & Repair responded on 03/08/2019

Thank you for the review. We focus on customer satisfaction because it's what matters and it's what sets us apart from other shops.

John D.
Nissan Murano
02/20/2019
Very Professional
Car was in for oil change and tire rotation. The service was done professionally and completed in the time promised. Really like the email updates of the inspection and recommendations. Great Job!
Larry G. from Ace Auto Doctor & Repair responded on 02/20/2019

Glad we met your expectations! Thank you for the business!

jason g.
Cadillac STS
02/05/2019
I have a 2006 cadillac sts with 222,000 miles on it. I had a wheel bearing that went out in the middle of winter. I needed to get my car fixed as soon as possible and I decided to give Ace a shot as they're conveniently located right across the street from me, and I had read some good reviews online. I made my appointment right before they closed on Monday and they got my car in almost first thing the next morning. Within a few hours they had my estimate and had emailed me a detailed comprehensive report stating everything they did during their free inspection, and even included pictures of other problem areas as well as the name and a picture of the technician who worked on my car. Their customer service was excellent, and they had my car fixed and the keys in my hand just before they closed at 5 pm that same day. The ONLY con I had with my visit is that it was a little pricey, though the majority of my repair cost was actually parts not labor. The price of owning a cadillac I guess haha.
Larry G. from Ace Auto Doctor & Repair responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you for the great feedback!

LISA S.
Colona, IL
Mercury Mountaineer
02/02/2019
Flat tire
I had a flat tire on one of the days it was below zero. I called and had my car towed (through the company you recommended). You had quoted me tires last year and gave me the price you quoted me before. I had 4 new tires put on and was on my way. As always great and timely service. thanks Lisa
Larry G. from Ace Auto Doctor & Repair responded on 02/04/2019

I am glad we could help! We appreciate the positive feedback. Have a great week!

LJ
LAUREN J.
De Witt, IA
Chevrolet Spark
01/19/2019
Great service, but was supposed to have a discount
The service was great, I don't have any complaints there. But, I was supposed to have a free oil change on my account. Last time I came in I was told my battery was bad when it wasn't. I had it rechecked at auto zone and it was fine. I let the owner know and he said he'd put a credit on my account. I didn't bring it up because obviously they didn't know about it as it wasn't on my account.
Larry G. from Ace Auto Doctor & Repair responded on 01/22/2019

Thanks for letting me know. I thought I had a note on your account for the oil change but I must not have saved it at the time. I apologize for this and appreciate your patience. I'm going to mail you a gift card with a few extra bucks on it today so this doesn't happen again. You can use the gift card for whatever you want, it's like cash.

Scott B.
Aledo, IL
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Scott said the business did a good job.

Thanks Scott!

BG
Bill G.
Donahue, IA
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Bill said the customer service was great.

Thanks Bill!

Jeff B.
Rock Island, IL
Kia Amanti
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Jeff said that the place was nice.
Larry G. from Ace Auto Doctor & Repair responded on 01/14/2019

Thanks!

Jim M.
Carbon Cliff, IL
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Jim said the service was fast.
Larry G. from Ace Auto Doctor & Repair responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you.

PG
PERRY G.
01/07/2019
BMW 645 CI Repair
Ace Auto Doctor repaired my BMW 645 CI. The work was completed in 4 days, (a rather large list of repair items) and the expense was reasonable. Staff was friendly and courteous and they called me to advise on what they were doing and their status on the repair. The repair shop was clean and well organized. I would definitely use them again to repair my vehicles.
Larry G. from Ace Auto Doctor & Repair responded on 01/07/2019

Thanks for trusting us with the repairs on your BMW. We appreciate your business and you taking time to give us a review.