ER
ELLEN R.
East Hartford, CT
Volkswagen Passat
02/09/2019
Did great work and awesome customer service

RANDI C.
Cromwell, CT
Honda Civic Coupe
01/30/2019
5 stars
Action auto on the Berlin Turnpike I made the appointment I dropped off my car they took my car in right away the time of my appointment the person was very knowledgeable courteous and very respectful and knows what he is talking about sales and services I was very happily I would definitely come back again Thank you , Randi C

SCOTT M.
Mercedes-Benz C300
01/29/2019
Dave is the best!
I have been going to Dave for years. Excellent service from someone you can trust. I bring all my cars there, Mercedes, Lexus and a H3 Hummer. Great work!

EP
ERICH P.
South Windsor, CT
Volvo C70
01/29/2019
Another great visit
As always great service and a job well done

DK
DOREEN K.
Rocky Hill, CT
01/26/2019
Dave and Chris
Exceptional service and accomodations !

Saab 9-3
01/25/2019
Great Saab Service & tires too
It’s hard to find good mechanics that know how to work on a Saab. Always friendly and offering great service. I recommend this shop for any brand of car. My last service was for new tires which was so much easier and going to a tire shop.

01/25/2019
Reliable
Work is always complete in a timely and professional way.

PB
PAULINE B.
Hartford, CT
01/23/2019
Their service
They always make me feel good and take good care of my car Dave and Chris I give 👍up

SKIP C.
Chevrolet HHR
12/13/2018
Brake
I appreciate the quick and efficient service as always...I will bring car back to finish with oil change and brake adjustment...Thanks!!!

GP
GREGORY P.
Stamford, CT
12/06/2018
Great Cars and Even Better Service
I recently purchased a used car from Action Auto and had a great experience. Dave and Chris were happy to help me find the car I was looking for.

3 weeks into my purchase the u joints started to go. And without question Dave told me to bring it in...

A few hours later he called and told me it was fixed FREE OF CHARGE.

They stuck to their word regarding the 30 day full warranty without any questions asked.

Highly recommended!

MF
MICHAEL F.
Bristol, CT
Chevrolet Cobalt
11/29/2018
Good Service
We bought a car for my son and had a small problem they fixed it in one day.

11/27/2018
Experts
AA is great at diagnosing your car's problems then fixing it in a timely and affordable way.

JN
JOHN N.
11/13/2018
Lifetime Oil Change
The guys at Action Auto are honest, don’t try to sell you the usual extras and you always leave feeling satisfied with a job well done.

DK
DOREEN K.
Rocky Hill, CT
11/10/2018
I am so glad I called Action years ago and brought my car in for service. The staff are so professional, honest, take the time to answer all your questions, personable (make you feel like you have known them for years). HIGHLY RECOMMENDED and will bring in my car for everything!

BG
Prompt, friendly, efficient

SKIP C.
Chevrolet HHR
10/14/2018
I appreciate the personalized customer service...Dave and Chris always do the best they can to meet my needs in terms of turnaround time and what I need for my vehicles
I was told about future service that I will be needing and what timing expectations I should have around that.

AMANDA M.
Vernon Rockville, CT
10/13/2018
Easy going people
Dave is always pleasant to work with and his staff is very kind.

10/13/2018
Great Prices & Service
Short waiting time and expert technicians.

IJ
IRENE J.
10/10/2018
Car repair
I was very please with the service. I do recommend

JERRY K.
Cromwell, CT
09/20/2018
Dependable, quality work
The guys at Action Automotive provide service I can rely on at a good price (I checked some of the competition)! My brake job was completed on time with a personal touch not usually found at a dealer or big name auto repair shop.