FH
New Britain, CT
Chevrolet HHR
04/20/2021
Always great work
Always do great work and for a good price
They kept me informed the whole way through

RP
RONALD P.
Hamden, CT
GMC Yukon
04/14/2021
I always receive professional services, staff is always a pleasure to be around

WB
WILLIAM B.
Rocky Hill, CT
03/18/2021
Great job
They replaced my motor after timing chain failed. Runs great. Reasonable price too. Thousand less than other garage quoted.

KL
KEITH L.
Meriden, CT
Subaru Crosstrek
02/02/2021
Honest and great at what they do!
I was referred to Dave & Chris at Action about 12 years ago and I haven't been let down once. These guys are super friendly, accommodating and first class at what they do. They'll be honest with you before work begins and even recommend used parts as cost savings measures if available and if the circumstance is right for it. Finding a great auto mechanic is like finding a doctor you like and trust. Action Auto is my car's doctor for life.

JOE M.
Dodge Dakota
01/21/2021
Great service. Replaced my rear shocks and fixed my emergency brake lever. Thanks

JOE M.
Dodge Dakota
12/10/2020
After they fix my cars I dont have to bring them back for the same problem
Dave & Chris have always been upfront with me. Even when I ask dumb questions they answer them. They have been my mechanics for years.

RP
RONALD P.
Hamden, CT
GMC Yukon
12/09/2020
Servicing my GMC Yukon
No matter what my issues are the guys action auto always make it better. From the call describing what my issue is to the explanation of what's wrong to the pick up I always feel 100% confident they will fix the issues, thanks action auto

GC
GEORGE C.
Jeep Patriot
11/13/2020
Great work again!
ABS light was on and my Jeep did not drive properly.
Action Automotive fixed the problem in a timely and inexpensive way.

JV

MICHAEL S.
Middletown, CT
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/12/2020
Excellent Service- Peace of mind!
Dave really stands behind the cars he sells. My granddaughter purchased a vehicle about 3 years ago. He services the vehicle and completes any repairs at a minimal cost. Thank you Dave !

Newington, CT
Pontiac Grand Prix
09/29/2020
Excellent work, honest and pleasent
I like the fact that it is a small shop and work is done by a few mechanics who have lots of experience.

VF

Shirley A.
Connecticut
Hyundai Accent
09/24/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Raymond. He said the business did a good job.

ZB
ZACHARY B.
Newington, CT
Nissan Maxima
09/18/2020
Always available and on time
Great service at all times

WH
William H.
New Britain, CT
Lexus LS 430
09/16/2020 Category: Service
William said they always do a good job.