GC
Berlin, CT
Jeep Patriot
11/13/2020
Great work again!
ABS light was on and my Jeep did not drive properly.
Action Automotive fixed the problem in a timely and inexpensive way.

JV

MICHAEL S.
Middletown, CT
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/12/2020
Excellent Service- Peace of mind!
Dave really stands behind the cars he sells. My granddaughter purchased a vehicle about 3 years ago. He services the vehicle and completes any repairs at a minimal cost. Thank you Dave !

Newington, CT
Pontiac Grand Prix
09/29/2020
Excellent work, honest and pleasent
I like the fact that it is a small shop and work is done by a few mechanics who have lots of experience.

VF

Shirley A.
Connecticut
Hyundai Accent
09/24/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Raymond. He said the business did a good job.

ZB
ZACHARY B.
Newington, CT
Nissan Maxima
09/18/2020
Always available and on time
Great service at all times

WH
William H.
New Britain, CT
Lexus LS 430
09/16/2020 Category: Service
William said they always do a good job.

GF
they got in and out

M M.
08/25/2020
SECOND REVIEW
This is my 2nd review of Action Automotive and it is quite different than my first, which I entered right around the time of purchase. As mentioned, the issues that were brought up prior to finalizing the sale were addressed, HOWEVER, here we are a few months after and things are breaking down on the vehicle left and right. Coincidence!?!? Don't think so. First one head light goes out than the car started making a loud noise coming from the fan when the AC was running.
I was told this was normal, then the second headlight goes out all while the Loud noise was getting worse and worse. Finally on a trip back from Springfield with our older German Shepard in the car this past weekend it made some Really loud noise and than the AC stops working all together and the car was blowing nothing but Hot air which almost killed our dog from heat exhaustion. Needless to say I am disgusted with the Action Automotive and feel the car was fixed just enough to make it past the 30day warranty. Funny that other reviews are now mentioning the same thing with their vehicles they purchased. Also only gave me 2k for my Jeep and turns around and sells it for over 6k. In an attempt to schedule an oil change, seemed like they could not have time and kept requesting for me to leave the vehicle which was not possible due to my work schedule. Finally after bringing it in last week and waiting in the parking lot I asked if the tires were also going to be rotated as agreed per the purchase guarantee which the owner Dave seemed to be annoyed at that I even asked. After everything mentioned above the trust was now gone so I stayed in the parking lot and watched the service being done and it seemed that the oil pan was not removed and oil was just topped off. I did ask if the oil was change/replaced and was told Yes. BUYERS BEWARE!

M M.
08/24/2020
SECOND REVIEW (BUYER BEWARE!)

Farmington, CT
07/23/2020
Hard working, knowledgeable, honest, friendly people!
Always a quick diagnosis with options for a
dependable repair!!

EZ
ERIC Z.
New Haven, CT
Subaru Forester (Natl)
07/17/2020
Free oil change
Free since I bought my car there!
Last week I went in for my 2nd. I got there 10 min early and they took me right in; fast service!

JOHN S.
Meriden, CT
Buick Century
07/15/2020
Ppl are easy to work with and reasonable.
Same as above.

RAY C.
Cheshire, CT
06/25/2020
Honest, fair and knowledgeable
Bought a couple of cars from Action and have Also been using them for repairs And maintenance for years...they’re honest, fair and knowledgeable