SKIP C.
Chevrolet HHR
12/13/2018
Brake
I appreciate the quick and efficient service as always...I will bring car back to finish with oil change and brake adjustment...Thanks!!!

GP
GREGORY P.
Stamford, CT
12/06/2018
Great Cars and Even Better Service
I recently purchased a used car from Action Auto and had a great experience. Dave and Chris were happy to help me find the car I was looking for.

3 weeks into my purchase the u joints started to go. And without question Dave told me to bring it in...

A few hours later he called and told me it was fixed FREE OF CHARGE.

They stuck to their word regarding the 30 day full warranty without any questions asked.

Highly recommended!

MF
MICHAEL F.
Bristol, CT
Chevrolet Cobalt
11/29/2018
Good Service
We bought a car for my son and had a small problem they fixed it in one day.

GC
George C.
11/27/2018
Experts
AA is great at diagnosing your car's problems then fixing it in a timely and affordable way.

JN
JOHN N.
11/13/2018
Lifetime Oil Change
The guys at Action Auto are honest, don’t try to sell you the usual extras and you always leave feeling satisfied with a job well done.

DK
DOREEN K.
11/10/2018
I am so glad I called Action years ago and brought my car in for service. The staff are so professional, honest, take the time to answer all your questions, personable (make you feel like you have known them for years). HIGHLY RECOMMENDED and will bring in my car for everything!

BG
Prompt, friendly, efficient

SKIP C.
Chevrolet HHR
10/14/2018
I appreciate the personalized customer service...Dave and Chris always do the best they can to meet my needs in terms of turnaround time and what I need for my vehicles
I was told about future service that I will be needing and what timing expectations I should have around that.

AMANDA M.
Vernon Rockville, CT
10/13/2018
Easy going people
Dave is always pleasant to work with and his staff is very kind.

GC
George C.
10/13/2018
Great Prices & Service
Short waiting time and expert technicians.

IJ
IRENE J.
10/10/2018
Car repair
I was very please with the service. I do recommend

JERRY K.
Cromwell, CT
09/20/2018
Dependable, quality work
The guys at Action Automotive provide service I can rely on at a good price (I checked some of the competition)! My brake job was completed on time with a personal touch not usually found at a dealer or big name auto repair shop.

AO
Alexander O.
Hartford, CT
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Alexander said he absolutely thinks this business is really good. They looked at things on his vehicle that he didn't have on the service request, which was awesome. They gave him feedback on how to take care of his vehicle, and he really appreciates it. He hasn't gotten service like that from any other facility. They are fantastic, really great and do very good work.

KW
Kevin W.
Cromwell, CT
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Marsha. She said they are overly honest.

LG
Lou G.
Nissan Versa
08/11/2018 Category: Service
Lou said this business does excellent work.

Jeanne A.
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Jeanne said the vehicle was serviced as she wanted in a timely manner. The staff did a good job.

Jimmy D.
New Britain, CT
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Jimmy said he has no complaints.

SARA B.
07/14/2018
Always a great experience!
We will have a hard time buying a vehicle from anywhere else ever again! These guys are awesome! Pricing is fair and service is great! Don't have to wait long for an appointment and they return the vehicle quickly. Have not had and reason to say anything negative about this shop!

EP
ERICH P.
South Windsor, CT
Volvo C70
06/29/2018
Great Service & Done When Promised
I purchased my 2007 Volvo from Action Motors and rely on them for service. This time it was a wheel bearing, and brakes. Great job was and they kept me informed on the process and completed the job in a timely manner.
Thank you Dave & Chris for a job well done
Dave H. from Action Automotive responded on 07/05/2018

Thanks, Erich, always appreciate the kind words

BG