KL
KEITH L.
Meriden, CT
Subaru Crosstrek
02/02/2021
Honest and great at what they do!
I was referred to Dave & Chris at Action about 12 years ago and I haven't been let down once. These guys are super friendly, accommodating and first class at what they do. They'll be honest with you before work begins and even recommend used parts as cost savings measures if available and if the circumstance is right for it. Finding a great auto mechanic is like finding a doctor you like and trust. Action Auto is my car's doctor for life.

JOE M.
Dodge Dakota
01/21/2021
Great service. Replaced my rear shocks and fixed my emergency brake lever. Thanks

JOE M.
Dodge Dakota
12/10/2020
After they fix my cars I dont have to bring them back for the same problem
Dave & Chris have always been upfront with me. Even when I ask dumb questions they answer them. They have been my mechanics for years.

RP
RONALD P.
Hamden, CT
GMC Yukon
12/09/2020
Servicing my GMC Yukon
No matter what my issues are the guys action auto always make it better. From the call describing what my issue is to the explanation of what's wrong to the pick up I always feel 100% confident they will fix the issues, thanks action auto

GC
GEORGE C.
Jeep Patriot
11/13/2020
Great work again!
ABS light was on and my Jeep did not drive properly.
Action Automotive fixed the problem in a timely and inexpensive way.

JV

MICHAEL S.
Middletown, CT
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/12/2020
Excellent Service- Peace of mind!
Dave really stands behind the cars he sells. My granddaughter purchased a vehicle about 3 years ago. He services the vehicle and completes any repairs at a minimal cost. Thank you Dave !

Newington, CT
Pontiac Grand Prix
09/29/2020
Excellent work, honest and pleasent
I like the fact that it is a small shop and work is done by a few mechanics who have lots of experience.

VF

Shirley A.
Connecticut
Hyundai Accent
09/24/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Raymond. He said the business did a good job.

ZB
ZACHARY B.
Newington, CT
Nissan Maxima
09/18/2020
Always available and on time
Great service at all times

WH
William H.
New Britain, CT
Lexus LS 430
09/16/2020 Category: Service
William said they always do a good job.

GF
they got in and out

M M.
08/25/2020
SECOND REVIEW
This is my 2nd review of Action Automotive and it is quite different than my first, which I entered right around the time of purchase. As mentioned, the issues that were brought up prior to finalizing the sale were addressed, HOWEVER, here we are a few months after and things are breaking down on the vehicle left and right. Coincidence!?!? Don't think so. First one head light goes out than the car started making a loud noise coming from the fan when the AC was running.
I was told this was normal, then the second headlight goes out all while the Loud noise was getting worse and worse. Finally on a trip back from Springfield with our older German Shepard in the car this past weekend it made some Really loud noise and than the AC stops working all together and the car was blowing nothing but Hot air which almost killed our dog from heat exhaustion. Needless to say I am disgusted with the Action Automotive and feel the car was fixed just enough to make it past the 30day warranty. Funny that other reviews are now mentioning the same thing with their vehicles they purchased. Also only gave me 2k for my Jeep and turns around and sells it for over 6k. In an attempt to schedule an oil change, seemed like they could not have time and kept requesting for me to leave the vehicle which was not possible due to my work schedule. Finally after bringing it in last week and waiting in the parking lot I asked if the tires were also going to be rotated as agreed per the purchase guarantee which the owner Dave seemed to be annoyed at that I even asked. After everything mentioned above the trust was now gone so I stayed in the parking lot and watched the service being done and it seemed that the oil pan was not removed and oil was just topped off. I did ask if the oil was change/replaced and was told Yes. BUYERS BEWARE!

M M.
08/24/2020
SECOND REVIEW (BUYER BEWARE!)