Overall Rating 4.3684216/5Overall Rating 4.3684216/5Overall Rating 4.3684216/5Overall Rating 4.3684216/5rating 4.3684216
Overall Rating 2.15789/5Overall Rating 2.15789/5rating 2.15789rating 2.15789rating 2.15789

David D.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/11/2018 Category: Service
30000 mile service
Service was completed in less time than quoted and the cost was as quoted. No hidden or unknown charges.
Scott R. from Action Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

Thank you for the kind words and 5 star review. It and your continued patronage are genuinely appreciated.

FC
Frank C.
Egg Harbor City, NJ
07/11/2018 Category: Service
The employees work at this location
As I said before I will always use this location to service our cars or to purchase a new car
JACQUELINE D., Service Consultant from Action Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

Thank you for your kind words, we appreciate your business and 5 STAR review!

AT
Angela T.
Newark, DE
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Service was fast and courteous.
Scott R. from Action Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

2016 Hyundai Accent
It was great
It was great
JACQUELINE D., Service Consultant from Action Hyundai responded on 07/06/2018

Thank you for completing our survey, we appreciate your business and 5 star review!

SP

Richard W.
Woodbine, NJ
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
routine service and detail
Once again an excellent experience. From the receptionist, technician and service manager. Also, the detail team....great job
Scott R. from Action Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Richard H.
07/04/2018 Category: Service
Maintenance department
Not customer friendly

Recommend the dealership for buying new Hyundai. Yes 100 percent
Recommend service department No
JACQUELINE D., Service Consultant from Action Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Thanks for your feedback and completing our survey.

North Wildwood, NJ
poor service
maintenance on simple tasks like an oil change not good. Would not trust them to repair a major problem
WILLIAM A. from Action Hyundai responded on 07/03/2018

Thank you for the feedback.  We will use to correct condition.  Already soke with customer

LR
Linda R.
07/01/2018 Category: Service
Service is always efficient. Staff is pleasant. Vehicle is awesome!
JACQUELINE D., Service Consultant from Action Hyundai responded on 07/02/2018

Thank you for completing our survey! We appreciate your business and are so glad you love your vehicle!

Always professional
With the newer crew in the service department, I've never had any problems and work is always top-notch
JACQUELINE D., Service Consultant from Action Hyundai responded on 07/02/2018

Thank you for your 5 STAR review!!! We appreciate your business!

Jacqueline

VM
Victor M.
06/29/2018 Category: Service
STOP GOING after warranty expires. Car goes in good comes out bad.
If another buying another car is not in your immediate future plans, or budget, consider where you have routine maintenance done. There are sounds coming from the engine that were never happening before.
WILLIAM A. from Action Hyundai responded on 06/29/2018

Victor,

As part of doing the oil and filter change, we check all the filters in the car free of charge.  Your qualified serviceman put in an incorrect cabin air filter that is not even close to be correct and we let you know about it.  I do apologize if the technician did not put back all of the contents of the glove box by mistake, but the bigger issue is the filter that is not the correct size for your vehicle.  Th filter installed was for a home system and not a car!

As for the noise from the engine after the oil change, I would have to listen to what you are hearing to determine the issue.  Hyundai does have a campaign for a known issue with the engine of your vehicle for making noise and will correct it at no charge if it is making noise from the engine. A hyundai dealer would have to check that for you to see if it part of the engine recall.

Please let me know if you would like to have that checked.

Best Regards,

Action Hyundai

Rosemary S.
North Cape May, NJ
2017 Hyundai Accent
06/29/2018 Category: Service
ACTION HYUNDAI TOOK ACTION TO ADDRESS MY CONCERNS WITH MY VISIT IN A TIMELY FASHION, THANK YOU
Bill Abahims, the service director, called me the day I posted my review, and reached out to me to solve the service problem. Bill assured me all the work was completed as well as all safety checks on my car and the washing, vacuuming was a misunderstanding . He has extended his department to detail my car, at my convenience, to address the misunderstanding of his staff. I will return and have my car detailed as offered. Hopefully this will regain my trust in Action Hyundai.

All talk. No action at Action Hyundai
Didn’t fulfill the purchase agreement
WILLIAM A. from Action Hyundai responded on 06/29/2018

Rosemary,

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me this afternoon.  I do apologize for our actions during your last visit and want to assure you that it is not a representation of our business values.

As per our conversation,  please accept my offer to have your vehicle detailed inside and out at no charge to you and at anytime in the future that is good for you.  I hope that my reaching out to you will help to restore faith in our service department and give us another chance to re win your trust.

I will also send you a copy of this response to you from my business email so I have more than one record that we spoke and the offer I have given you.

If you could take an extra minute and answer just a couple of questions that will follow asking how your issue was received and handled by me, I would appreciate it.

Once again thank you for your patronage and I look forward to meeting you in the near future.

Best Regards,

wabrahims@actionhyundai.com

Denise M.
Mrs. Denise Mazzochi
Staff is always willing to help & solve any problem that arises!!!
Scott R. from Action Hyundai responded on 06/29/2018

RD
Rose D.
06/26/2018 Category: Service
Tire change
I will accept the free oil change when I bring my car back. Thank you for recognizing my complaint.

06/26/2018 Category: Service
Already explained.
Already explained!
WILLIAM A. from Action Hyundai responded on 06/27/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond to the survey.  I want to apologize for your recent service visit.  When tire lights come on, most of the it is just a tire pressure adjustment due to the fact that temperatures effect the pressures of the tire.  In any case, Hyundai does not warranty tires for any reason so I could not replace the tire at no charge unfortunately.  I can offer you a free oil change for your multiple visits to have the tire checked.  It is not our wish to have any customer return multiple times for the same concern, but tire lights due come on frequently especially during weather temperature changes.  After the first time we should of looked more closely at the tire to make sure there was not a nail or something causing the leak.  I hope taking care of your next oil change service will make up for the time wasted and cover the cost of labor for the tire replacement.  Please let me know if this is acceptable to you. My wish is to keep you as a customer and make sure the future visits go more smoothly for you.  If you could respond to the follow up survey, which is a couple questions about how I handled your concern, and let me know if the offer I presented is acceptable.  Thank you for servicing your vehicle with us and I hope I will see you soon.
Please contact me with any questions or concerns.

Action Hyundai

Ariel J.
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Great experience
JACQUELINE D., Service Consultant from Action Hyundai responded on 06/20/2018

Thank you for completing our survey.

CD
Charles D.
2012 Hyundai Accent
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Great service and parts department
Staff was on point. Easy in, easy out. I'll be back.
JACQUELINE D., Service Consultant from Action Hyundai responded on 06/20/2018

Thank you for your 5 STAR review! We appreciate your business!

PB
Patrick B.
06/17/2018 Category: Service
The staff are very friendly and helpful.
I would recommend any person to buy a car are get service from Action Hyundai in Millville NJ. The staff there are great helping their customers.
WILLIAM A. from Action Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey, we appreciate the feedback