Overall Rating 4.4285719/5Overall Rating 4.4285719/5Overall Rating 4.4285719/5Overall Rating 4.4285719/5rating 4.4285719
Overall Rating 2.19048/5Overall Rating 2.19048/5rating 2.19048rating 2.19048rating 2.19048

TC
Terry C.
Elmer, NJ
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Done on time, correctly and car was washed.
DAVID H H., Service Manager from Action Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you for your positive feedback.  We appreciate your business ans you taking the time to fill out our survey!

AP
Alfonso P.
Pennsville, NJ
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/15/2019 Category: Service
The employee's
Everyone is always happy and smiling. The techs are very informative about what is going on with your car
DAVID H H., Service Manager from Action Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you very much for taking our survey.  We apprecicate your business and look forward to handling all your automotive service needs!

Jason S.
2008 Hyundai Elantra
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Timely service
Got our car in for repair in a timely fashion.
Scott R. from Action Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for servicing you vehicle with us. Glad we could get it done and returned to you sooner than expected.

GC
Glenn C.
Penns Grove, NJ
01/13/2019 Category: Service
5 Star
As usual, service done in timely manner. If could give more stars I would !!!
Scott R. from Action Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

THank you Glenn, for the great survey response and kind words.

WB
Wayne B.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Local dealer
Local dealership. This is our 6th purchase from this location
DAVID H H., Service Manager from Action Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review!  We look forward to handling all your vehicle service needs.

Mary B.
Cape May Court House, NJ
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Quick friendly and efficient
Very pleased. Service complete in 40 mins
Scott R. from Action Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

Thank you for the kind words and 5 star review. It and your continued patronage are genuinely appreciated.

AW
Anthony W.
Blackwood, NJ
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Services and Appointment
Easy pull into garage. Service said, hello and showed me to waiting room that is large and comfortable. Gave me details of service completed and other options available to me. Even to trade my car this is a Tuson running great, so no need to trade.
Good customer experience
Scott R. from Action Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

Thank You Anthony. We certainly strive to make every experience a good one. Happy to hear  yours was such.  Look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

CL
Charles L.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Good service and wash job
DAVID H H., Service Manager from Action Hyundai responded on 01/08/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review and the kind words.  We appreciate you business and look forward to assisting you in the future.

LI
Lisa I.
Bridgeton, NJ
01/08/2019 Category: Service
The service area was great
The service area was efficient and quick. Everyone was very curious. The only problem I have with the Hyundai dealership is when I bought my car I paid cash got in the car didn't even know how to start the car. I was never given the details on how the car works. My husband and I had to figure it out on her own
DAVID H H., Service Manager from Action Hyundai responded on 01/08/2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to respond to our survey.  We appreciate the kind words and 5 star review of our service.  We look forward to handling all your service needs.

James M.
Bridgeton, NJ
2008 Hyundai Sonata
01/08/2019 Category: Service
scheduled maintenance plus driving lamps low beam
People are always the key issue. Service writer and AA tech both did their jobs in a courteous and efficient manner.
DAVID H H., Service Manager from Action Hyundai responded on 01/08/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review and kind words.  We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle.

SP
Sarah P.
Vineland, NJ
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Great
DAVID H H., Service Manager from Action Hyundai responded on 01/07/2019

Thank you for the kind words and your 5 star review.  We appreciate your business!

LH
Lamont H.
Newtonville, NJ
2011 Hyundai Equus
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Great job to Scott and everyone in the Service Department!
Brought my 2011 Equus Ultimate to get some recent work done and the service department was great! Scott would call me when they diagnosed the problem, ordered the parts, and would let me know when it was done! The car was even washed and vacuumed out as well! Keep up the great work!!!!
Scott R. from Action Hyundai responded on 01/04/2019

Thank you Lamont for the great review. I appreciate your kind words. Let me know if you need any assistance in the future. Have A Happy and Healthy New Year.

HE
Henry E.
Vineland, NJ
01/02/2019 Category: Service
They take care of you right away
I like the idea of appointments because you are not waiting all day
DAVID H H., Service Manager from Action Hyundai responded on 01/02/2019

Thank you for the kind words and the 5 star review.  We appreciate your business!

Villas, NJ
2017 Hyundai Veloster
15,000 mile scheduled maintenance
Efficient is the norm at Action Hyundai . Staff is friendly and courteous
DAVID H H., Service Manager from Action Hyundai responded on 01/02/2019

Thank you for taking our survey and the 5 star review.  We appreciate your business.  Happy new year!

Michael P.
Bad Business
Hyundai is a great car was thinking about getting a new car from the same dealer esp when they called me about the vehicle exchange program they had. They stated I could have a the similar car around the same price but talking to JD and Michelle there was nothing similar about the price Up to 200 a month more on a payment for a newer model of the same car. I feel this dealership is out for there wallets and not for the customer. After talking to JD And Michelle I think I’ll probably never own a Hyundai again.
DAVID H H., Service Manager from Action Hyundai responded on 01/04/2019

Hello sir.  I left a message for you regarding your recent service visit.  If there is anything I can do to make your experience a 5 star rating, please do not hesitate to ask.  We appreciate your business.

IC
Isaiah C.
Penns Grove, NJ
Great place
Fast service
Scott R. from Action Hyundai responded on 01/02/2019

Isaiah, Thank you for visiting and servicing your car with us. Have a Happy New Year

MY
Mervyn Y.
Hammonton, NJ
2012 Hyundai Elantra To
12/25/2018 Category: Service
Great service, and the pleasure of bumping into Jen McCoy again. She is so pleasnt and professional.
Always get the job done properly.
DAVID H H., Service Manager from Action Hyundai responded on 12/26/2018

Thank you so much for taking our survey and your kind words.  We appreciate your 5 star review!

2013 Hyundai Veloster
12/24/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly
They make you feel like family
DAVID H H., Service Manager from Action Hyundai responded on 12/24/2018

We appreciate you taking the time to fill out our survey.  From our our family to yours... thank you!

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/22/2018 Category: Service
Great Service department!!!
very helpful, explained all options
DAVID H H., Service Manager from Action Hyundai responded on 12/22/2018

Thank you for taking our survey and the 5 star review.  We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

Julie B.
Pennsville, NJ
2018 Hyundai Accent
12/21/2018 Category: Service
There helpfulness
The staff that all work there, should keep the good work up. Sales, service and parts. All staff members behind,the seens as well.
DAVID H H., Service Manager from Action Hyundai responded on 12/21/2018

Thank you for the kind words and the 5 star review.  We look forward to taking care of your vehicle in the future.