Overall Rating 4.2666673/5Overall Rating 4.2666673/5Overall Rating 4.2666673/5Overall Rating 4.2666673/5rating 4.2666673
Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

05/25/2018 Category: Service
Pleasant & Easy
As soon as you arrive for your appointment someone is there to greet you and start your work on on your vehicle. Your shuttle service was very helpful.
Scott R. from Action Hyundai responded on 05/26/2018

thank you for the kind words.

EO
Evelyn O.
Mays Landing, NJ
2016 Hyundai Veloster
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Everyone is very helpful and kind
Employees go out of there way, to help you! They answer questions I may have. If they can't answer my question, they will find someone who can! Very friendly from service to sales love it there!!!

Michele C.
Egg Harbor City, NJ
05/22/2018 Category: Service
Friendly people, great service
Dropped the car off got a ride to the diner. badda bing badda boom!!

Pick back up when the car was done, even got a car wash :>)
Scott R. from Action Hyundai responded on 05/23/2018

thank you for taking time to fill out our survey.

Scott S.
Millville, NJ
05/18/2018 Category: Service
GREAT SERVICE
Scott and his service crew did an amazing job preparing my Sonata for a long road trip
Scott R. from Action Hyundai responded on 05/18/2018

Thank you for the kind words and 5 star review. It and your continued patronage are genuinely appreciated.

Richland, NJ
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Scott R. from Action Hyundai responded on 05/18/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. As explained to you in our phone conversation the Green Yellow Red Blue indicate the condition of the item in question. Green is Good, Yellow is Cautionary and may require attention in the future. Red is Imminent attention is recommended. Blue (n/c) is Not Checked, doesnt require any attention.

HH
Heaven H.
Mays Landing, NJ
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Better than i thought!!
Not to sound rude but I had bad experience with a different dealership which made me even more iffy when my car got sent here to be fixed. But i got my car sent here, and they fixed the problem with out any issues. It was a relief to finally get my car back and it to be in tip top shape. thanks guys!!
Scott R. from Action Hyundai responded on 05/17/2018

I'm glad to hear we provided a better service experience for you. I dont understand why we would have only scored a 4 relative to it.

Buena, NJ
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Happy with Service
Action Hyundai provides excellent customer and care service. From the initial phone contact to the day of service and even with a follow up on how they did, very polite and professional. It is great to deal with a company that shows their customers are important. Thank you
to everyone in the service department!
Scott R. from Action Hyundai responded on 05/17/2018

Pittsgrove Township, NJ
2015 Hyundai Tucson
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Internet
I found it easier to make an appointment by via the internet.
I didn't wait as long as if I made the appointment via phone.
My Questions are always addressed.
I appreciate the service.

Tammy Mottola

Kenneth B.
Pleasantville, NJ
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Trade
When I went into the car dealership they treated me so nice when I got there I told him that my problem and the salesman work right with me I would definitely recommend your serviceAnd the one that sold me my car Vincent he was excellent great job

05/10/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, quick service!
I had a recall taken care of in less than an hour!
Scott R. from Action Hyundai responded on 05/11/2018

thank you for taking time to fill out our survey.

Millville, NJ
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Brought my car in for routine service everyone is always very pleasant and professional . I always get my car back even cleaner than when I brought it in thanks to their complimentary car wash.
WILLIAM A. from Action Hyundai responded on 05/08/2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback.  We appreciate it

LA
Lindsey A.
Landisville, NJ
05/01/2018 Category: Service
Awesome Customer Service
Not knowing anything about cars, I was greeted nicely and had everything explained to me in an easy way where I was able to understand what was going on and being done.
Scott R. from Action Hyundai responded on 05/02/2018

Bridgeton, NJ
2016 Hyundai Accent
Scotts team
The team was the best and fast!

Friendly, helpful
Love this place. Clean,coffee machine and very helpful.
WILLIAM A. from Action Hyundai responded on 04/30/2018

Thak you for the kind words.  We appreciate the feedback and your patronage.

Richard W.
Woodbine, NJ
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
routine service
Ever since we purchased our Santa Fe Sport, we have had nothing but positive experiences with everyone at Action Hyundai. We are getting ready to have our 2003 Sonata completely serviced at Action. We really TRUST these folks. Best experience we've ever had at a dealership. And we are not spring chickens, lol.
WILLIAM A. from Action Hyundai responded on 04/30/2018

Thank you very much for the kind words.  We appreciate the business and look frward to helping getting the Sonata in good shape.

Bill Abrahims

LW
Linda W.
Cedarville, NJ
Leave light settings alone
Just wish they would not turn lights to off when I have them set to auto on when dark, the first time it gets dark you sometimes don't realize that they are off.
Scott R. from Action Hyundai responded on 04/28/2018

the main reason auto lamps get turned off is so we don't  accidentally drain/kill your battery. My apologies for the tech not turning them back on. I will advise them of this issue. Again, thank you for survey response.

VM
Virginia M.
Williamstown, NJ
04/27/2018 Category: Service
I am very confident in the service I receive every time I take my car to Action Hyundai. The people are friendly and knowledgeable. And the work is done in a timely fashion. I am very pleased with the service my car received.