Overall Rating 4.4285719/5Overall Rating 4.4285719/5Overall Rating 4.4285719/5Overall Rating 4.4285719/5rating 4.4285719
Overall Rating 2.15/5Overall Rating 2.15/5rating 2.15rating 2.15rating 2.15

EO
Evelyn O.
Mays Landing, NJ
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Forever customer
I have been a Hyundai customer since 1996. We have purchased numerous Hyundai vehicles.. I will never purchase any other type of vehicle except for Hyundai! Action Hyundai is always very accommodating with whatever our needs are! We are very happy with Action Hyundai!!
Scott R. from Action Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

Wow... LONG term owner! Thats Great. Thanks for visiting and servicing with us. We appreciate the hearfelt kind words. Thank you.

Carlos C.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Excellent People
Love the people and the excellent service
Scott R. from Action Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

Thanks Carlos, we love you as a customer too. Thanks also for responding to the survey, your opinions and responses count.

Richard W.
Pittsgrove Township, NJ
Great Service!
Becoming a Long time Hyundai customer! Great service department. Service Advise was a class act!
Scott R. from Action Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you Richard for the very kind words and for taking time to respond to the survey. They're very important to us, like you, our guest.

Denise M.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
Mrs
I'm always in & out in a timely fashion. When asked questions about vehicle they are always able to give me a answer right away
Scott R. from Action Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you denise. ALways a pleasure.

Bridgeton, NJ
2014 Hyundai Tucson
Clean
Clean and quiet
Scott R. from Action Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for taking time to respond to our survey and for your kind words.

Denise S.
Mullica Hill, NJ
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Clean service waiting room
No issue
Scott R. from Action Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

thank you for your survey.

CF
Cathy F.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Great place
Everything
DAVID H H., Service Manager from Action Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for your 5 star review and your kind words.  We truly value your business.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Great Experience
Knowledgeable and fast service!
DAVID H H., Service Manager from Action Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you for your kind words and 5 star review.  We value your business!

IM
Ida M.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Work is always done when said it would be and workers care about job done
Work is always done when said would be and workers care about job they are doing
Scott R. from Action Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

Thank you Ida for the kind words and great survey score.

AP
Alfonso P.
Pennsville, NJ
11/03/2018 Category: Service
The employee's
Very happy with my service
Scott R. from Action Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

Thank you for the kind words and 5 star review. It and your continued patronage are genuinely appreciated.

2015 Hyundai Tucson
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Why 3 hours?
Not sure I understand why a regular service check should take 3 hours. I almost never get out of here will a bill under $300.00.....
Scott R. from Action Hyundai responded on 10/31/2018

thank you for visiting with us and taking time to score the survey. I apologize for the amount of time it took to complete your repairs. Each situation is different, but your recent visit was unfortunately longer than it should have been. Hope to see you next time. Thank you once again

2016 Hyundai Elantra

10/30/2018 Category: Service
Car service
Wonderful people
JACQUELINE D., Service Consultant from Action Hyundai responded on 10/31/2018

Thanks for the kind comment Rafael! I appreciate your business and 5 star review, look forward to seeing you again.

Jacqueline  :)
Your Action Hyundai Service Consultant

KD
Karen D.
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Easy customer access
Nice drive up service to leave vehicle.
Scott R. from Action Hyundai responded on 10/31/2018

Thank you for taking time to respond to the survey, you seemed happy with the service and related questions but I'm confused on why a low score of stars. If you could get back to me I would appreciate it.

DAVID H H., Service Manager from Action Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

Hi Karen.  I have left you a few messages regarding your recent service.  We strive for excellent service each and every time.  Please let me know how we can make your exeperience a 5 star event.  We truly value your business and look forward to hearing from you soon.  I can be reached via phone or email below.

Regards,

NF
Nancy F.
Williamstown, NJ
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff.
The people were very friendly and took my car right away. I didn’t think that an oil change would take so long. I do know there were people getting service before I came but they gave me the appointment time and my thought was that it would take under an hour. I have been here before and the oil change time was a bit better.
DAVID H H., Service Manager from Action Hyundai responded on 10/29/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey.  We apppreciate your input.  I apologize for the longer than normal time it took for your oil change.  We will make sure we get you in and out in a more timely fashion next time.  We value your continued patronage.

Cape May, NJ
10/28/2018 Category: Service
HappyCustomer
Friendly, fast service. They always explain what mileage services are needed and leave my car clean after completing the work.
DAVID H H., Service Manager from Action Hyundai responded on 10/29/2018

Thank you very much for your kind words and 5 star review.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

Robert H.
Absecon, NJ
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Oil change & tire rotation, and washed the vehicle. Nice job!
Scott R. from Action Hyundai responded on 10/26/2018

Robert, thank you for visiting our service dept and for your 5 STAR rating of us. Very much appreciated.

John R.
Bridgeton, NJ
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Customer service and honesty.
Always provides quick friendly and honest service.
JACQUELINE D., Service Consultant from Action Hyundai responded on 10/25/2018

John,

Thank you for servicing your vehicle with us and taking time to fill out our survey. We really appreciate your business!

Thanks Again,

Patricia G.
Port Norris, NJ
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Kind
The staff is very friendly, patient, & professional.
Scott R. from Action Hyundai responded on 10/24/2018

Thank you Patricia for the kind words and perfect 5 star score. We appreciate you continued patronage.