4.6

07/06/2020 Category: Service
Michelle P., Operations Manager from Action Hyundai responded on 07/06/2020

Thank you for the great review.  We appreciate your business and for being a loyal customer.

Jill S.
2019 Hyundai Kona
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Oil changes
Great appointment for my car oil change friendly and professional.

AW
Anthony W.
Blackwood, NJ
06/29/2020 Category: Service
The people in service for me.
The service department followed up.and kept me informed. Great timely communication.

2019 Hyundai Veloster
Great experience
Michelle P., Operations Manager from Action Hyundai responded on 06/28/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review!  We really value your business and look forward seeing you on your next visit.

Ocean View, NJ
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Good Service
Considering the situation with what going on, it was well done with less help. Hopefully all service members return
Michelle P., Operations Manager from Action Hyundai responded on 06/28/2020

Thank you for encouraging words.  We are glad you had a good experience.  Thank you again, and we look forward to seeing you at your next visit

TG
Thomas G.
Franklinville, NJ
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/28/2020 Category: Service
Fit me in despite a scheduling mistake.
Had a little bit of a wait, but they got my service done.
Michelle P., Operations Manager from Action Hyundai responded on 06/28/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to send us a review.  We do appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you the next time you are in for service.

JV
John V.
Mullica Hill, NJ
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/27/2020 Category: Service
They always manage to spend the time
They always manage to spend the time to explain things to me. Whenever I have a question about anything to do with my car they provide me with a technician who can break it down so that I can understand what needs to be done to my car.
Michelle P., Operations Manager from Action Hyundai responded on 06/27/2020

Thank you for your 5 star review and for being a loyal Action Hyundai service customer.  We look forward to seeing you next service!

2014 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Different then last time
Different people in service department and had a great experience this time! Keep up the great work!
Michelle P., Operations Manager from Action Hyundai responded on 06/28/2020

We are so happy that you like the changes we are making.  We are always looking for positive ways to grow, and your feedback is appreciated.  Thank you again, and we look forward to seeing you at your next service.

06/26/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai and the staff in Millville take care of their customers!!!
My engine blew in my 2014 Sonata and I was devastated bc I recently paid it off. I thought for sure I was screwed out of a car, but thank god Hyundai took care of everything. I was put in a 2020 loaner on them and my engine was replaced at no cost to me!!!! I will forever be grateful to the Hyundai company and the staff at the millville location for all the help and great service they give!!!!!!
Michelle P., Operations Manager from Action Hyundai responded on 06/28/2020

Thank you for the kind review, and I am glad we could get you back on the road.  Hyundai stands behind their product and Action Hyunhdai stands behind their customers.  I am so glad you had a positive experience.  We look forward to seeing you next service.

Robert G.
2017 Tucson Service
Brought car in for software update agent efficiently check computer for recall and found there was none. So I had my 3750 mile service done which was an excellent value and they even wash and vac the car

Hi Robert,

Thank you or your kid words!  I always look forward to seeing you on your service visits.

Mary S.
2000 Hyundai Sonata
A life saver
My car was totally dead. Without an appointment they took the car in and fixed it keeping my cost down.

Hi Mary,

I am glad that you were happy with your service, and we could make it affordable for you.  Please let us know if you should need anything in the future.

Michelle Manager

SL
Sandra L.
06/25/2020 Category: Service
Sandy
Waited two hours for an oil change. Had an appointment for 10:00 AM.
Michelle P., Operations Manager from Action Hyundai responded on 06/27/2020

We do apologize for your wait time,  We thank you for your feedback it helps us learn how to make our team better.  Please call me anytime to discuss your recent experience.

LL
Lisa L.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/25/2020 Category: Service
very convenient, close to where I live
great service from making the appointment over the phone to when i picked my vehicle when the oil change was completed. It was done when they estimated the time frame. I did not have to wait.

Lisa,

Thank you or the 5 star review!!  We are so happy that you were pleased with your experience at Action Hyundai.  Looking forward to seeing you on your next visit.

2012 Hyundai Elantra
06/20/2020 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Generally satisfied
Michelle P., Operations Manager from Action Hyundai responded on 06/22/2020

I am so sorry to hear that you are not happy with your service.  Our customers feedback is always welcome so that we know areas of improvement.

Please let me know if there is anything that I can do for you in the future.

LA
Linda A.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
06/19/2020 Category: Service
Service appointment
Great service. Easy check in and out. Waiting area clean.

Linda,

Thank you for your 5 star review, and your kind words.  We are glad that you had a great experience with our service department.  Looking forward to seeing you when you are in for your next service visit.