Overall Rating 4.454545/5Overall Rating 4.454545/5Overall Rating 4.454545/5Overall Rating 4.454545/5rating 4.454545
Overall Rating 2.22727/5Overall Rating 2.22727/5rating 2.22727rating 2.22727rating 2.22727

Elmer, NJ
2016 Hyundai Elantra
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Quick service turnaround. Weather did not permit car wash so they gave me a voucher to come in anytime for a free car wash. Nice!
DAVID H H., Service Manager from Action Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you so much for the 5 star review!  We appreciate your business.

Rafael S.
Egg Harbor Township, NJ
2016 Hyundai Veloster
03/17/2019 Category: Service
Car service
Very good people and very friendly
DAVID H H., Service Manager from Action Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review and your kind words.  We appreicate your business.

Villas, NJ
DAVID H H., Service Manager from Action Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to take our survey.  We appreciate your business.

PG
Patricia G.
Port Norris, NJ
Pleasantly Professional
The staff was very kind & patient. Vehicle work completed in the expected timeframe even returned sparkling!5
DAVID H H., Service Manager from Action Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you for taking our survey.  Your business is truly appreciated.

CG
Carl G.
Scottsdale, AZ
03/16/2019 Category: Service
My Experience with Action Hyundai has always been enjoyable one. Beginning with the customer service and the work that I have done on my vehicle!!
DAVID H H., Service Manager from Action Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you taking our survey and the excellent 5 star review!  We appreciate your business.

Lea S.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Recall Service Was Very Efficient
In and out for a recall part in a little over a half hour. Thank you.
DAVID H H., Service Manager from Action Hyundai responded on 03/14/2019

Thank you so much for the 5 star review!  We appreicate your business.

WL
William L.
Millville, NJ
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Bill L
Good & fast service
DAVID H H., Service Manager from Action Hyundai responded on 03/14/2019

Thank you for taking our survey.  We appreciate your input and your business!

HE
Henry E.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/13/2019 Category: Service
The type of service you receive and especially Scott
Scott took care of me without a problem and he is a great person
Scott R. from Action Hyundai responded on 03/13/2019

Thank you Hank for the very kind and sincere words and 5 star review. Always a pleasure.

John R.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Great friendly service.
Service is always quick and friendly.
DAVID H H., Service Manager from Action Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

Thank you so much for the 5 star review!  We truly appreciate your business.

AG
Anthony G.
Staten Island, NY
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Friendly & VERY helpful
Excellent service and very helpful. Made the buying process less stressful, which made the overall experience enjoyable. From sales to service to finance.
DAVID H H., Service Manager from Action Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

Thank you so much for your 5 star review and your kind words.  We are glad that we can exceed your expectations!  We look forward to handling all your automotive needs.

PD
Patrick D.
Villas, NJ
2019 Hyundai Veloster
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Scheduled maintenance completed on time
I was told my scheduled maintenance would be about an hour, maybe a little longer but it was completed 10 mins early. I was very pleased.
DAVID H H., Service Manager from Action Hyundai responded on 03/11/2019

Thank you so much for the 5 star review and your kind words!  Your business is truly appreciated.

TE
Tim E.
Port Norris, NJ
2012 Hyundai Azera
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Impressive from year ago
Service was excellent
DAVID H H., Service Manager from Action Hyundai responded on 03/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to answer our survey.  We appreciate your business.

Charla C.
Egg Harbor City, NJ
2013 Hyundai Accent
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Best service
This is my second Accent and I have had all the service done here, except in an emergency and have always been very happy with the work done on my cars. When I buy again it will definitely be another Hyundai and I will buy from here.
DAVID H H., Service Manager from Action Hyundai responded on 03/05/2019

Thank you very much for your 5 star review and your kind words.  We really appreciate your business!

JN
Jeff N.
Swedesboro, NJ
03/04/2019 Category: Service
Best Hyundai experience!
I've been a Hyundai owner for many years and this dealer is one of the best.
DAVID H H., Service Manager from Action Hyundai responded on 03/04/2019

Thank you for taking our survey and the 5 star review!  We appreciate your business.

Barbara H.
Millville, NJ
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/28/2019 Category: Service
Very prompt
Very happy with service
DAVID H H., Service Manager from Action Hyundai responded on 03/01/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review.  We are pleased that you were happy with your service.  We look forward to handling all your automotive needs!

John B.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/26/2019 Category: Service
car is junk but hey, they're nice about it
Took my santa fe in for radio issue and rough running condition. They fixed the radio but I was told it was designed to run rough from the factory and that it was performing exactly as intended. I do not believe any car company would intentionally design a car that doesn't run right. I mean did Hyundai really design it so the check engine light comes on once a month on average? Really? A computer that doesn't store error codes from whatever is causing those check engine lights? Really?
There is only one truth so if it was designed to run poorly then why would I ever buy another Hyundai? If it's not designed that way then why would I buy another Hyundai from Action?
DAVID H H., Service Manager from Action Hyundai responded on 02/28/2019

Thank you for your feedback regarding your vehicle.  We apologize that you are not satisfied with its quality.  There were no fault codes in the system and the vehicle did not experience any abnormal driving conditions while it was here.  Perhaps we can set up another time to dig deeper into your concern.  I have left you a message to try and set this up.  I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Mullica Hill, NJ
02/23/2019 Category: Service
Good follow up and issues resolved

02/23/2019 Category: Service
Ds
Na
DAVID H H., Service Manager from Action Hyundai responded on 02/25/2019

Thank you for your feedback.. I apologize that the visit fell short of expectations.  I have left you a voice mail so we can resolve your concerns about the noise and car wash.  I look forward to hearing back from you.

Margaret P.
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Tucson service visit
Technicians were very professional and thorough!😃
Scott R. from Action Hyundai responded on 02/23/2019

THANK YOU MARGARET FOR VISTING AND SERVICING WITH US. WE APPRECIATE THE KIND SENTIMENT

02/21/2019 Category: Service
service was good.
service was good.
DAVID H H., Service Manager from Action Hyundai responded on 02/22/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review and your kind words.  It is very much appreciated.

TG