4.6

Bridgeton, NJ
2017 Hyundai Azera
05/12/2021 Category: Service
Fast service
Fast service clean waiting area friendly staff
Shaun D., SERVICE MANAGER from Action Hyundai responded on 05/13/2021

Thank you for your great review and we look forward to your next visit with us! have a great day

Dorothy G.
Millville, NJ
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/23/2021 Category: Service
cashier
the cashier was very friendly and professional! Great experience!
CHRIS S P., General Sales Manager from Action Hyundai responded on 04/26/2021

Hi Dorothy. Thank you for your business in our service department and kind comments about our service cashier.

SJ
Sandra J.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
04/22/2021 Category: Service
Easily accessible, quality service and comfortable waiting environment.
Service was completed in a timely manner. My questions + concerns were politely and thoroughly addressed by Service Advisor- Jacqueline!
CHRIS S P., General Sales Manager from Action Hyundai responded on 04/26/2021

Hi Sandra. Thank you for your 5-star review.

Dennis S.
Woodbine, NJ
04/09/2021 Category: Service
Great service experience
This was another professional experience by Enrique and his staff of technicians. Service, tire rotation and tire balance. After advising me as to what should be done at the service intervals, my car was taken in and worked on. As always a fantastic job and a smooth ride home. Thank you Enrique and staff.
CHRIS S P., General Sales Manager from Action Hyundai responded on 04/12/2021

Good afternoon Dennis. Thank you for your 5-star review and glowing comments about our staff.

Jonathan S.
North Wildwood, NJ
04/02/2021 Category: Service
The only thing i have to say negatively is against hyundai Corperate. My car was in due to paint pealing on the roof of my 2015 white sonata. While dropping off and picking up my vehicle. I took photos of 3 other white sonatas with the same exact issue as mine. Yes 50% of my cost was paid by hyundai. But there is a serious problem with the white paint used in the initial paint from the factory. There was a class action in 2017 regarding this issue and was claimed to not be hyundais fault. Which its not its the manufacturer of the paints fault. But hyundai should back their product regardless. Even it it means going after the paint manufacturer to cover cost of the repairs. If you would like to see the photos. Im very willing to share and will continue to tack more to back my claim.
Shaun D., SERVICE MANAGER from Action Hyundai responded on 04/05/2021

We do apologize you feel the way you do about your recent visit with our facility. As a company we do try to help our customers out the best we can in any situation that they are in. I'm sorry your visit was not satisfactory, I will try to reach out to you in reference to your service portion from us in regards to your last visit.

Sewell, NJ
04/02/2021 Category: Service
Vehicle maintenance
We’ve been going to Action Hyundai for all maintenance but one time we went to a place closer to home. They didn’t wash our car. Action Hyundai had always washed the car except this recent visit We will continue to get our car serviced there
Shaun D., SERVICE MANAGER from Action Hyundai responded on 04/05/2021

We do apolgize for the vehicle not being washed, if you are ever in the area stop in and we will bring your carin fora wash. Thank you for the review either way!

WD
William D.
Millville, NJ
2019 Hyundai Elantra
03/28/2021 Category: Service
Great service and friendly workers
Friendly workers and great customer service! I’m definitely coming back for my next vehicle and next service
Shaun D., SERVICE MANAGER from Action Hyundai responded on 03/29/2021

Thank you for your outstanding review, we appreciate the 5 star rating .

Michele P.
Pitman, NJ
03/19/2021 Category: Service
New lease
Matthew was very helpful in the process to get me a new car and lease did everything he could to get me the best price
Shaun D., SERVICE MANAGER from Action Hyundai responded on 03/22/2021

Bridgeton, NJ
03/18/2021 Category: Service
Great place !!
The check in was smooth. I Have been here twice for 2 of my vehicles, with 1 vehicle getting a engine replaced. (Btw covered by Hyundai fully 🙂) The manager is a Really nice guy. I would like most people change the wait time lol , But I rather wait then bring my car back. I would definitely recommend Action Hyundai!
Shaun D., SERVICE MANAGER from Action Hyundai responded on 03/19/2021

I really appreciate your kind words and great review and I will be looking in to better our wait times and waiting room in your future visits. thank you so much!!

FC
Frank C.
Egg Harbor City, NJ
03/15/2021 Category: Service
Action Hyundai
By far the best dealership and service department in southern New Jersey would recommend everyone in the area who is thinking of buying a new car or having one taken in for service consider this dealership
Shaun D., SERVICE MANAGER from Action Hyundai responded on 03/16/2021

It's a really good to hear that you had an exceptional experience with us. We look forward to helping you with future services!

LZ
Lois Z.
Newfield, NJ
2018 Hyundai Kona
03/12/2021 Category: Service

03/12/2021 Category: Service
Shaun D., SERVICE MANAGER from Action Hyundai responded on 03/12/2021

I am sorry to hear about your experience with us we will be reaching out to see if we can help with this situation

2020 Hyundai Palisade
02/27/2021 Category: Service
Satisfied service!
Scheduling appt and having my vehicle serviced fast.
Shaun D., SERVICE MANAGER from Action Hyundai responded on 03/01/2021

We are so glad your experience here was a positive one

AH
Angela H.
2020 Hyundai Kona
02/25/2021 Category: Service
Sales & service staff
Joseph is the salesman I had the pleasure to deal with
Shaun D., SERVICE MANAGER from Action Hyundai responded on 02/26/2021

Thank you so much for the great review, we appreciate your support and look forward to seeing you on your next service.

Carlos C.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
02/23/2021 Category: Service
Examen Service. Great people
CHRIS S P., General Sales Manager from Action Hyundai responded on 02/24/2021

Good afternoon Carlos. Thank you for you repeat business and 5-star review.

Egg Harbor Township, NJ
2019 Hyundai Elantra
02/22/2021 Category: Service
Very fast service, very friendly and welcoming.
CHRIS S P., General Sales Manager from Action Hyundai responded on 02/23/2021

Thank you for your business and 5-star review.