4.6

Williamstown, NJ
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/12/2020 Category: Service
Helpful assistance
Very helpful at getting the most from my service visit at an affordable price. Making sure that my vehicle was up to date on all the services that should be done.

Bridgeton, NJ
02/11/2020 Category: Service
Quick attentative service
Amazingly responsive to my car repair needs.
Michelle P., Operations Manager from Action Hyundai responded on 02/11/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review.  We appreciate your business, and look forward to seeing you in the future.

Glassboro, NJ

Sylvie R.
Dorothy, NJ
02/07/2020 Category: Service
Customer satisfaction
Very professional service & no hidden cost...
Here at Hyundai... we the customer are the #1 priority!

Mary R.
Vineland, NJ
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
02/05/2020 Category: Service
Very good personel. They take you car in and its serviced fast and done correctly. I trust the service dept. with my car.
Very good service.
Michelle P., Operations Manager from Action Hyundai responded on 02/05/2020

Thank you so much for your 5 star review.  We look forward to seeing your vehicle again in the near future.

Villas, NJ
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
None
Please refer to my previous comments for review.
Michelle P., Operations Manager from Action Hyundai responded on 02/05/2020

I am so sorry you did not have a 5 star experience.  We always strive to do better.  Thank you for allowing us to take care of your vehicle.

ZR
Zaida R.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
02/05/2020 Category: Service
They will make you aware any car problems and any service the car may need. They are very professional
Michelle P., Operations Manager from Action Hyundai responded on 02/05/2020

Thank you so much for your 5 star review.  We love getting awesome comments from our loyal customers.

Thank you for letting us take care of your vehicle and look forward to seeing you in the future.

DV
Diane V.
02/04/2020 Category: Service
Warranty repairs
The steps needed to make the repairs were completed in a timely manner.

02/04/2020 Category: Service
Warranty Repair
I recently purchased a used (2017) Hyundai Elantra with less than 30,000 miles on it. I had the car less than 30 days and the check engine light came on and the car acted as if it was going to stall. The first visit on 1/24/2020 the technician stated it was a faulty coil and they replaced it. Then, 6 days later on 1/30/2020 the same issue happened with the check engine light and partial stalling. On 2/1/2020 the vehicle was serviced again.

Dear Diane,

I am truly sorry that your visit was not 5 star.  I do hope that your vehicle is running as smoothly as you expect it to run.  My service writers and technitions try very hard daily to make sure that the vehicle is fixed the first time by the standards and repair procedures that Hyundai puts forward for warranty repair.  I do look forward to seeing your vehicle again in the near future for its regular maintenance.

Diane,

I hope your vehicle is running to your expectations.  The survey is a personal report card for your writer.  Hyundai puts forth the way certain warranty repairs are handled, and this is exactly what had hppened in your case.  I would like the opportunity to resend you his survey based on the experience you had with him.  I do apologize for the return visit for your repair and I am hopeful that you have many happy miles with your vehicle.  If you shoud need anything in the future, please reach out out me directly and will be happy to help.

Fixed Operations Manager

Robert H.
Vineland, NJ
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/30/2020 Category: Service
Easy and fast
Easy and fast service every time I go there for my car servicing needs!
Michelle P., Operations Manager from Action Hyundai responded on 02/05/2020

Thank you so much for your 5 star review.  We look forward to seeing you in the future.

We appreciate you allowing us to service your vehicle.

JV
Jonathan V.
Minotola, NJ
2015 Hyundai Elantra
01/30/2020 Category: Service
Good experience but not great
Only reason they use to give me the inspection sheet with my receipt. Past couple times I didn’t get it or had to ask for it. Other than that, good place for service
Michelle P., Operations Manager from Action Hyundai responded on 01/30/2020

Jonathan,

I am so sorry you did not have a 5 star experience  we always need the feedback in order to do a better job.  We do look forward to seeing you in the future.

Thank you for entrusting us to take care of your vehicle

Charla C.
Egg Harbor City, NJ
2013 Hyundai Accent
01/28/2020 Category: Service
Best service
I have had my car serviced here since I got it and have always been pleased.
Michelle P., Operations Manager from Action Hyundai responded on 02/05/2020

Thank you for your 5 star review.  We appreciate your business and allowing us to service your vehicle.

Cape May, NJ
01/28/2020 Category: Service
Beyond Expectations
I stopped by for information on buying my leased Elantra and ended up being able to buy it that day. I wasn't expecting that I could. I love the car; it has been without any mechanical problems. Thanks for the painless transition to owning it. ( I appreciated the staff I dealt with, too. Nice people!)

Jonathan C.
Warwick, MD
01/23/2020 Category: Service
Customer satisfaction
Service and sales were both excellent
Michelle P., Operations Manager from Action Hyundai responded on 02/05/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review Jonathan...you are the man.