4.6

Julio C.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
The people.
Everyone at the service department were kind and friendly especially Mr. Enrique. Thank you service department.

John M.
Bridgeton, NJ
2017 Hyundai Azera
Very satisfied
Fast service clean customer waiting room

Karen S.
Franklinville, NJ
2019 Hyundai Tucson
Action Hyundai
I purchased 3 vehicles for Action Hyundai. Each time I had outstanding service. Also when making a appointment for maintenance with my crazy schedule I was always able to get in.

Dennis S.
Woodbine, NJ
10/15/2020 Category: Service
Another good visit.
As usual, I was treated with respect and very professional. My car was in for service and I waited. I went to the sales area and talked with a young salesman who was very nice and told me about his father working in the auto industry. I explained I was in for service and it was a nice visit.

Mays Landing, NJ
10/15/2020 Category: Service
A Pleasure to Deal With
I used to hate going to a car dealership, whether to purchase a new car or have my vehicle serviced. This was especially true after my husband died and I had to go through this ordeal alone. However, I have found Action Hyundai staff not only pleasant to deal with, I find my stress level has disappeared completely. It's so convenient to drive into a covered service area, especially when cold and/or raining and have staff meet me as I exit the vehicle. The waiting area is comfortable and clean. Service is extremely fast. I've never waited longer than a hour to have regular maintenance service performed - oil change, lube, tire rotation, wiper blades changed. Service staff consulted me every step of the way when an issue arrived I didn't expect. They explained the need for the service, any alternative, price, warranty and amount of time it would take to complete. No surprises. My vehicle is always returned thoroughly cleaned inside and out - better than I left it. No surprises.

Daytona S.
Millville, NJ
10/14/2020
Great, helpful, salesmen
I just bought my second car from them, and it was a pretty easy going car buying experience, Joe Romano was excellent, helped answer all the questions I had, since I'm still new to car buying and such. I was able to move into a vehicle with more room, a few more miles than mine originally had. But overall it's an upgrade for me.

Ocean View, NJ
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Friendly Service Personnel
Had to wait a little longer than normal but service personnel took care of that with a discount. Thank You!

CV
Cindy V.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
10/13/2020 Category: Service
The person that checked my car in
Very good

2014 Hyundai Elantra Coupe
Vineland redbone
Service department where are you checking it and wait the vibe was very negative and could be more friendlier the guys first service was awesome

EH
Edward H.
Bridgeton, NJ
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/12/2020 Category: Service
Does a good job.
Never a long wait. Takes you on time and I have never had a problem.

Michelle P.
10/12/2020
Pleasant staff. Easy process.
Just turned in our Hyundai Elantra which our lease was up on. We dealt with Robert Hartley who made the process of re leasing another vehicle so easy and pleasant. Easy to talk to and made us feel very comfortable. Leased a 2020 Sonata and love it. Thank you so much Mr. Hartley. It was certainly our pleasure doing business with you!

RP
Ruta P.
Sicklerville, NJ
2016 Hyundai Elantra
You Can’t Make This Stuff Up
My vehicle started making sounds. I had it towed to be worked on as I was initially going for an oil/wiper blade change. Both Rob and Michelle were very methodical and compassionately receptive to my questions, concerns, and needs.

Michelle just ”ROCKS!” and I could never express how appreciative I will always be for your Blessing to humanity!!!

Sometimes, with all that is going on right now, I did feel like there were great strides taken to service my vehicle. ”It has been a couple of days since I got my vehicle back, and I awoke once again this morning with no regrets.”

With Respect,
Grateful in Sicklerville🙏🏾

CD
Carol D.
Wildwood Crest, NJ
10/09/2020 Category: Service
Employees are always pleasant and knowledgeable
Pleased with the service I have received here.

Millville, NJ
2018 Hyundai Kona
Satisfaction- loyalty-courtesy
GreT

Carlos C.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/02/2020 Category: Service
Excellent service and great people