4.6

Clarence B.
07/27/2021
Socialable and great communication
Joe of Action Hyundai did an excellent job on my behalf as a customer and for the dealership Thanks for your excellent work and your kind words The People ofActionHyundai also we’re great!Thank you for everything and may God richly bless you all. Respectfully yours Reverend Clarence Bentley Jr.
Mike H., Service Manager from Action Hyundai responded on 07/27/2021

Clarence, Thank you for your 5 Star review. We appreciate your business!

Mike Hedges
856-327-3000

John R.
Bridgeton, NJ
2016 Hyundai Veloster
07/27/2021 Category: Service
Efficient service in a timely manner.
Always reliable friendly service in a timely manner.
Mike H., Service Manager from Action Hyundai responded on 07/27/2021

John, Thank you for your 5 star review. We appreciate your business.

Mike Hedges
856-327-3000

Ocean View, NJ
07/22/2021 Category: Service
Great product
I’m very happy with my decision to purchase a Hyundai.
CHRIS S P., General Sales Manager from Action Hyundai responded on 07/22/2021

Thank you for your 5-star review. We appreciate your business.

Maria P.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/20/2021 Category: Service
Everything was good
CHRIS S P., General Sales Manager from Action Hyundai responded on 07/20/2021

Hi Maria. Thank you for your 5-star review. We appreciate your business.

PR
Patrick R.
Hammonton, NJ
2021 Hyundai Tucson
07/19/2021 Category: Service
Excellent job
Brought my car in for its first oil change and tire rotation and they brought it back right away and had it out with in an hour after.
CHRIS S P., General Sales Manager from Action Hyundai responded on 07/19/2021

Hi Patrick. Thank you for your 5-star review. We appreciate your continued business in our service department.

Sicklerville, NJ
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/18/2021 Category: Service
“Appreciate Some”
Although I have NEVER missed a payment EVEN through COVID and presently a MONTH ahead on payments, and notified I am coming due to qualify for another vehicle; somethings seem to NEVER change.

Gratefully, I am in a much BETTER position all 360 degrees so, I am enjoying shopping at my leisure.🙏🏾
Shaun D., SERVICE MANAGER from Action Hyundai responded on 07/19/2021

I do apologize for the inconvenience you endured while you were here. we are glad to here you are bouncing back from this horrific pandemic that we as a country encountered.  I will be contacting you within the next few days to see what issues and concerns you had with your service and what we can do to rectify the situation.

Bridgeton, NJ
2015 Hyundai Tucson
07/15/2021 Category: Service
I felt well taken care of. Service was completed as expected.
CHRIS S P., General Sales Manager from Action Hyundai responded on 07/16/2021

Thank you for your 5-star review. We look forward to working with you in the future.

MV
Margaret V.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
07/13/2021 Category: Service
Shaun D., SERVICE MANAGER from Action Hyundai responded on 07/14/2021

Thank you so much for your great review, we always appreciate positive feed back and look forward to the next visit.

GH
Glen H.
Monroeville, NJ
2016 Hyundai Genesis
07/09/2021 Category: Service
Great service center and technicians
I was presently surprised by the knowledge of the service manager and his staff and how courteous everyone was. I purchased a Genesis from them and was told I needed to have it maintained at a Genesis dealer. Nothing but issues there almost every visit. Different attitude and response here. Going to look at new Genesis SUV or Palisade here when ready.
Shaun D., SERVICE MANAGER from Action Hyundai responded on 07/09/2021

We appreciate the feedback in regards to your service. We really appreciate the 5 star review and look forward to your next service

Ocean View, NJ
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/04/2021 Category: Service
Good Service
Excellent arrival greetings from initial male subject who took my car, but try to improved time it take to complete. Longer wait than expected
CHRIS S P., General Sales Manager from Action Hyundai responded on 07/06/2021

Good morning. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Your feedback is very much appreciated. We apologize for the extended wait time and will be looking into ways to reduce customer's wait times.

RT
Robin T.
07/01/2021 Category: Service
Service was fantastic
Shaun D., SERVICE MANAGER from Action Hyundai responded on 07/05/2021

We are always pleased to hear your having a great experience with us! We always strive to excel in our customer service. We look forward to your next visit!

Jeremy K.
06/23/2021 Category: Service
Great service again
Great service again, got an oil change and tire rotation. Staffed by friendly and helpful professionals. James the shuttle driver is the best, pleasant to ride with.
CHRIS S P., General Sales Manager from Action Hyundai responded on 06/24/2021

Hi Jeremy. Thank you for your 5-star review and recent business with us in our service department. Your comment about our driver, James, just made our day!

Lucille M.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
06/22/2021 Category: Service
Time off service being done
This survey is too long and you keep asking the same questions!
CHRIS S P., General Sales Manager from Action Hyundai responded on 06/22/2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review on your recent service visit. We apologize that it took longer than it should have for you to be greeted.

GL
Gary L.
2020 Hyundai Sonata
06/08/2021 Category: Service

06/07/2021 Category: Service
My rating of 3 stars was a mistake when it should have been a FIVE
I arrived on schedule and my car was taken for service. My oil change, rotating of tires along with the overall inspection took about 45 minutes. Shaun was very curious, quick paperwork, and nice waiting room. Very good visit.
Shaun D., SERVICE MANAGER from Action Hyundai responded on 06/08/2021

John C.
06/01/2021 Category: Service
The on-line coupons saved me a lot money. A big thank you to Jacqueline, Shaun, James and Matthew.
CHRIS S P., General Sales Manager from Action Hyundai responded on 06/03/2021

Hi John. Thank you for your 5-star review and kind words about our staff! See you in the future.