4.6

2020 Hyundai Palisade
02/27/2021 Category: Service
Satisfied service!
Scheduling appt and having my vehicle serviced fast.
Shaun D., SERVICE MANAGER from Action Hyundai responded on 03/01/2021

We are so glad your experience here was a positive one

AH
Angela H.
2020 Hyundai Kona
02/25/2021 Category: Service
Sales & service staff
Joseph is the salesman I had the pleasure to deal with
Shaun D., SERVICE MANAGER from Action Hyundai responded on 02/26/2021

Thank you so much for the great review, we appreciate your support and look forward to seeing you on your next service.

Carlos C.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
02/23/2021 Category: Service
Examen Service. Great people
CHRIS S P., General Sales Manager from Action Hyundai responded on 02/24/2021

Good afternoon Carlos. Thank you for you repeat business and 5-star review.

Egg Harbor Township, NJ
2019 Hyundai Elantra
02/22/2021 Category: Service
Very fast service, very friendly and welcoming.
CHRIS S P., General Sales Manager from Action Hyundai responded on 02/23/2021

Thank you for your business and 5-star review.

Buena, NJ
2019 Hyundai Kona Ev
02/20/2021 Category: Service
Action Hyundai service review
Action Hyundai is a good place to get your Hyundai serviced. Personnel are friendly and knowledgeable and services are performed quickly.
Shaun D., SERVICE MANAGER from Action Hyundai responded on 02/22/2021

We are always pleased to hear of a customer having such a wonderful experience and we look forward to seeing you for your next service. Thank you so much for the great review!

WC
William C.
Millville, NJ
02/11/2021 Category: Service
Quick & Honest
I only trust my car to be serviced by Action Hyundai they never disappoint.
CHRIS S P., General Sales Manager from Action Hyundai responded on 02/12/2021

Hi William. Thank you for your continued business in our service department, as well as your 5-star review.

NJ
Norma J.
Delmont, NJ
2020 Hyundai Elantra
02/08/2021 Category: Service
Staff
Always a pleasure from buying of the new car to the once a month for a year services
Shaun D., SERVICE MANAGER from Action Hyundai responded on 02/09/2021

We are happy to know that your experience here was a positive one with our company

DV
Donald V.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/05/2021 Category: Service
Fast and friendly service
Service experience very good.
Make an appointment for 3pm for oil change and tire rotation.
The service was completed in 45 minutes.
Every one was friendly and the service was fast. It cost me nothing, noe that is a great experience.
Shaun D., SERVICE MANAGER from Action Hyundai responded on 02/05/2021

We really appreciate the great review, we will continue to strive for excellent service.

BL
Barbara L.
Estell Manor, NJ
2021 Hyundai Tucson
02/05/2021 Category: Service
the service dept seemed fine
I'm not sure about the sales end of the business, My phone conversation on the car price seamed misleading, had problems with connecting to blue link because of two different vin. numbers on my paper work. I had called about this matter and the handling of it, and was told that the sale manager would call me. I have never heard back from them and that was in the beginning of January. As far as the Hyundai product I have been very happy with it, this is my second new Hyundai vehicle.
So I would recommend the service business as of so far.
Shaun D., SERVICE MANAGER from Action Hyundai responded on 02/05/2021

Hello,

We apologize for any mix ups that were due to any department, but we are glad that the service was great. If you ever have any issues please let us know.

PR
Patricia R.
Bridgeton, NJ
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
02/03/2021 Category: Service
My first experience here, no pressure
We bought our sante fe here at Action Hyundai. Salesman was great, no pressure, took his time.
Shaun D., SERVICE MANAGER from Action Hyundai responded on 02/04/2021

good morning it's great to hear you had excellent service here and we look forward to seeing you next visit.

NR
Nikia R.
Bridgeton, NJ
2011 Hyundai Azera
02/03/2021 Category: Service
Wasted time and money
!!!!!!!
CHRIS S P., General Sales Manager from Action Hyundai responded on 02/03/2021

HI Nikia. We see you did not have a good experience recently, our Customer Experience Manager Dee just left you a voicemail. When times permits, please give her a call back at (856) 327-3000.

KN
Kimberly N.
Northfield, NJ
2020 Hyundai Tucson
02/01/2021 Category: Service
EXCELLENT AND CONSISTENT SERVICE
I HAVE ALWAYS HAD GREAT SERVICE!!!! THEY KEEP YOU INFORMED AND ALWAYS GO THE EXTRA MILE FOR YOU. DEFINITELY WORTH MY 40 MINUTE DRIVE FOR SERVICE.
CHRIS S P., General Sales Manager from Action Hyundai responded on 02/02/2021

Hi Kimberly. Thank you for your 5-star review. We appreciate you making the 40 minute drive to work with us.

SK
Shanyse K.
01/29/2021 Category: Service
Great customer service & atmosphere
Explained procedures before actual job was done
CHRIS S P., General Sales Manager from Action Hyundai responded on 01/30/2021

Hi Shanyse. Thank you for your 5-star review of our service department. We're so pleased to hear having the work explained was beneficial. Thanks again, we hope to see you in the future.

MF
Mary F.
Cape May, NJ
2019 Hyundai Kona
01/28/2021 Category: Service
Care for My Car
Although I have to drive an hour for a service appointment, it is well worth it. The staff are courteous, friendly, professional. The service technicians answer questions with respect and provide needed information when asked. The dealership is clean and the waiting area seems comfortable.
CHRIS S P., General Sales Manager from Action Hyundai responded on 01/28/2021

Hi Mary. Thank you for your repeat business as well as 5-star review. I apologize for the waiting room experience you had back in 2019 and glad that you are alright after the fender bender. We hope to see you in the future.

Wenonah, NJ
2016 Hyundai Accent
01/26/2021 Category: Service
Always provides great service.
CHRIS S P., General Sales Manager from Action Hyundai responded on 01/27/2021

Thank you for your 5-star review and positive comments about all your visits with us.