ES
Ed S.
09/13/2019
Great Service - very trust worthy
We take all 4 of our vehicles there. They know there stuff and are great to work with. I find one place for maintenance that is dependable where I can trust the people and I stick with them. Adams is my place.

CK
Chad K.
02/07/2018
Great Local Shop
The guys at Adams always do a great job of fixing what is necessary and not trying to sell me something I don't need. I take my Honda Element and Chevy Trailblazer here regularly.

Last year a downtown shop near my office told me I needed $3,000 worth of fixes on my Chevy with 200,000 miles on it so I took it to Adams and they narrowed it down to just necessary repairs for about $800.

Doug C.
03/21/2016 Category: Service
Doug said the business provided great service. They take good care of him and they don't push for unnecessary repairs or sales.

JEANNE L.
03/18/2016
Trust is Important
About a month ago, I saw a tire needed air, so I stopped by and one of the guys checked it. It was low, so we decided I should watch it and if it repeated, I should bring it back. It did, and I did. They checked out all the tires for me and found a piece of metal is the low one. It was quick and painless as always. They are kind, patient, and I trust them completely.

G
Grant
03/15/2016 Category: Service
Grant said the employees of this business completed his vehicle work promptly.

Carissa S.
Nebraska
Toyota Avalon
03/13/2016 Category: Service
Carissa said everything was great at the business.

Jimmy C.
03/09/2016 Category: Service
Jimmy said the business was personable and had a good environment.

John M.
Ashland, NE
03/09/2016 Category: Service
John said the business provides good service, they explain everything and complete it in a timely manner.

BE
Bobby E.
Cadillac Escalade
03/07/2016 Category: Service
Bobby said he didn't have problems with the service and they did it in timely manner.

DJ
Dave J.
03/05/2016 Category: Service
Dave said the business followed up until the work done is complete and satisfactory.

LF
Larry delores F.
Mercury Monterey
03/05/2016 Category: Service
Larry said this business did more work on his vehicle than they charged him for.

Scott C.
Chevrolet Colorado
03/05/2016 Category: Service
Scott said the business did a good job.

Terry M.
03/05/2016 Category: Service
Terry said this business does a great job, he trusts them, their prices are fair, and the work is always done right.

KA
KEN A.
Chevrolet Corvette
03/04/2016
Superior Service
There is only one place I take my vehicles - Adams Automotive. Honest and Affordable

KW
KATHY W.
02/18/2016
Adams Auto always gets my car in immediately and fixes it right the first time .
My husband and I continue to return to Adams auto because of the great service we received .