BRANDI M.
06/24/2020
Half assed job/bad service
Got a quote for getting all 4 of my brakes done, took it in and they said they only replaced the front because the back brakes are still good but still charged me for having all 4 done. Here it is a little over a month later and the back brakes are now grinding!? Frustrated at this point i call and tell them my issue and was told that they didn't do them then because they were trying to save me time and money!? How on earth not doing something for someone when they are there to get it done then making them come back a month later is saving them time and money is beyond me. When i expressed my issue i got offered no reimbursements, no discount, the gentleman was very rude told me to go elsewhere then hung up on me. Very unhappy with the service as a whole, I will not be coming back to this business and advise anyone not to unless you want to have the job done half assed and over priced.

ES
Ed S.
09/13/2019
Great Service - very trust worthy
We take all 4 of our vehicles there. They know there stuff and are great to work with. I find one place for maintenance that is dependable where I can trust the people and I stick with them. Adams is my place.

CK
Chad K.
02/07/2018
Great Local Shop
The guys at Adams always do a great job of fixing what is necessary and not trying to sell me something I don't need. I take my Honda Element and Chevy Trailblazer here regularly.

Last year a downtown shop near my office told me I needed $3,000 worth of fixes on my Chevy with 200,000 miles on it so I took it to Adams and they narrowed it down to just necessary repairs for about $800.

Doug C.
03/21/2016 Category: Service
Doug said the business provided great service. They take good care of him and they don't push for unnecessary repairs or sales.

JEANNE L.
03/18/2016
Trust is Important
About a month ago, I saw a tire needed air, so I stopped by and one of the guys checked it. It was low, so we decided I should watch it and if it repeated, I should bring it back. It did, and I did. They checked out all the tires for me and found a piece of metal is the low one. It was quick and painless as always. They are kind, patient, and I trust them completely.

G
Grant
03/15/2016 Category: Service
Grant said the employees of this business completed his vehicle work promptly.

Carissa S.
Nebraska
Toyota Avalon
03/13/2016 Category: Service
Carissa said everything was great at the business.

Jimmy C.
03/09/2016 Category: Service
Jimmy said the business was personable and had a good environment.

John M.
Ashland, NE
03/09/2016 Category: Service
John said the business provides good service, they explain everything and complete it in a timely manner.

BE
Bobby E.
Cadillac Escalade
03/07/2016 Category: Service
Bobby said he didn't have problems with the service and they did it in timely manner.

DJ
Dave J.
03/05/2016 Category: Service
Dave said the business followed up until the work done is complete and satisfactory.

LF
Larry delores F.
Mercury Monterey
03/05/2016 Category: Service
Larry said this business did more work on his vehicle than they charged him for.

Scott C.
Chevrolet Colorado
03/05/2016 Category: Service
Scott said the business did a good job.

Terry M.
03/05/2016 Category: Service
Terry said this business does a great job, he trusts them, their prices are fair, and the work is always done right.

KA
KEN A.
Chevrolet Corvette
03/04/2016
Superior Service
There is only one place I take my vehicles - Adams Automotive. Honest and Affordable