TC
Truhon C.
Chevrolet Camaro
05/11/2019
Nice, quick, reasonable prices
When I arrived, right away I was told what was going to happen and when. After my vehicle was taken in for a mirror replacement not even 30 minutes had passed and they were finished. When the pricing came it was exactly what was told to me over the phone, no scams. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone.
ADAM R. from Adam's Autowerks responded on 05/13/2019

Thank you Truhon, this is what we strive for our customers to experience every time they come in for any services. Thank you for choosing our shop!

BT
Bryant T.
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
05/10/2019
Awesome people great honest guys
I will always use this shop.. adam and his crew are honest hard workers and always get the job done in a timely manner
ADAM R. from Adam's Autowerks responded on 05/13/2019

Thank you Bryant!

SP
Serge P.
05/04/2019
Professional
Excellent service and very knowledgeable
ADAM R. from Adam's Autowerks responded on 05/04/2019

Thank you Serge! Great to meet our neighbors too :)

Dave B.
04/20/2019
Highly recommended.
Adam always finds cost effective solutions. Awesome level of service. Shop can help with all kinds of issues. Very trustworthy business.
ADAM R. from Adam's Autowerks responded on 04/22/2019

Thank you Dave! We always strive for these things. We are so happy you found our shop and we get to service your vehicles for you.

MF
Michael F.
04/17/2019
Great service, quality products and honest recommendations.
Mark was very friendly and let me know what else my car was needing. Not to inflate the price of my oil change but to make sure his customers are aware. I will definitely come back with anything else I need fixing on my vehicles. Thanks again!
ADAM R. from Adam's Autowerks responded on 04/18/2019

Thank you Michael! We are here to educate our customers about there vehicles and inform them any way that we can to take the best care of their vehicles. Let us know if you need anything.

IR
Israel R.
Missouri City, TX
Chevrolet Silverado SS
04/07/2019
AVAILABILITY
Great customer service! Quality work, Reasonable price also helpful not just trying to take your 💸.
Most importantly AVAILABILITY❗
ADAM R. from Adam's Autowerks responded on 04/18/2019

Thank you Isreal! This is what we strive for. Let us know if you need anything. Have a great day!

WJ
Will J.
Chevrolet Avalanche
03/29/2019
‘09 Avalanche
Have to admit, this shop is a Diamond in the rough.
Fast,fair,and efficient. Total reviw of my Vehicle to be able to make a schedule to get things done on a timeline fitting our schedule.
ADAM R. from Adam's Autowerks responded on 03/29/2019

Thank you Will! This is what we strive for! It was our pleasure to help you out on your Avalanche!

GG
Gene G.
GMC Acadia
03/25/2019 Category: Service
Gene said he gets great service every time.

Thank you Gene!

DZ
David Z.
03/13/2019
Good service very fast there reasonable prices and wonderful customer service.
ADAM R. from Adam's Autowerks responded on 04/18/2019

Always our pleasure helping you any way we can David. Thank you for doing business with us!

Richard H.
Porsche 911 Carrera
03/11/2019
Adam and Noelle are awesome,
The diagnosis was quick and any questions I had concerning what was diagnosed was responded back in a very timely matter..Very pleasant and easy to deal with.
thanks for your honesty and understanding of my concerns.
ADAM R. from Adam's Autowerks responded on 04/18/2019

Thank you Richard! It is our pleasure. Thank you for picking us as your shop, we love our customers.

RK
Ryan K.
03/11/2019
Easy, friendly, informative, patient
Adam is alwasys very helpful and informative. I’ve never felt like I was pushed into anything I didn’t need. I still have a warranty on my car but they refuse to fix everything. Adam will fix only what is needed and then tell me other things that could be fixed that my warranty should cover. He fixed a headlight sensor that was damaged by a rock and BMW refused to fix under warranty. Then BMW wanted to charge me for 2 sensors. Adam showed me under the vehicle that only one sensor existed. I trust him. He helps inform me. He’s patient. I’ve already told others to take their vehicle to him. Plus the last time I was there he had Netflix in the waiting room. He also recommends other trusted people who do things he might not do (transmission, body and paint).
ADAM R. from Adam's Autowerks responded on 04/18/2019

Thank you Ryan for your great words! This is the experience we want our customers to have. Let us know anytime you need something.

Pearland, TX
Porsche Macan
03/01/2019
Knowledgeable staff and fast service!
ADAM R. from Adam's Autowerks responded on 04/18/2019

Thank you for picking our shop!  It is our pleasure!

Anna S.
Volkswagen Beetle
02/27/2019
They're honest extremely helpful and patience if it wasn't for that I wouldn't know where to go
I would recommend them to anyone very helpful very patient kind and honest is important I would go back.
I would go to them for maintenance very reasonable prices

CD
Cody D.
GMC Pickup
02/24/2019
Always does me right
I found Adam through Yelp, and man, does he deliver. He replaced both valve cover gaskets and the oil pan gasket. I know what I need done, I just don't have the time. That being said, I know that he didn't try to upsell me on anything. I really appreciated that. He also walked me around to show me what he did. Super great guy.

Magnolia, TX
Honda Crosstour
02/21/2019
very quick and helpful in time of need
Very helpful and quick to repair car. Always helpful and polite. Would recommend them to all friends and collegues.

MF
Michelle F.
Excellent Shop!!
I highly recommend Adam’s Autowerks! They do very professional work & their customer service is great! ~Michelle

DN
Duke N.
Porsche Cayenne
Another great job.
Another great experience at Adam’s Autowerks!

Jeffrey L.
Kia Optima
02/20/2019
Great Customer Service
If you're looking for great customer service come to this place. Adam will take the time to explain the issue and give you a reasonable rate to fix the issue.

John L.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
02/09/2019
My go-to shop. Fast, friendly, and VERY fairly priced!
Had a car I was selling in a few days to a buyer flying in from out of state. Was in a very tough spot trying to fix a problem that popped up in a very short amount of time. Adam took it in and diagnosed a very tricky issue. Got it all taken care of with time to spare. Can't beat their rates either. If you're going somewhere else you're probably over-paying! Try them, you'll see for yourself.

John W.