Leslie B.
12/03/2019
Honest auto repair!!
I can’t say enough good things about Adam’s Autowerks!! Adam and his wife have great customer service and go above and beyond for their customers. Honest and trustworthy work! They have helped me out on two occasions and are the only auto repair business I will use from here on. I highly recommend!!!
ADAM R. from Adam's Autowerks responded on 12/07/2019

Thank you Leslie!

Jeff B.
Jersey Village, TX
INFINITI FX35
11/22/2019
Outstanding
I can’t say enough about Adams honesty integrity and technical expertise. You will be hard-pressed to find a better value for your money in car repair. Very highly recommended..

SG
Shari G.
BMW 128i
11/16/2019
Excellent service, friendly people!
Adam is always helpful and knowledgeable. Great service!
ADAM R. from Adam's Autowerks responded on 11/18/2019

Thank you Shari!

DeQuantalize H.
Kia Soul
11/13/2019
The work itself!
The customer service, communication, and the quality of work. I’m so grateful to had found them.

Dave B.
11/07/2019
Makes things easy
We needed a new battery. Adam checked out the system, offered us options for the battery, and made everything easy. We trust Adam’s shop.
ADAM R. from Adam's Autowerks responded on 11/07/2019

Thank you Dave!

Craig H.
Cypress, TX
Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class
11/05/2019
Adam came highly recommended and lived up to it
Extremely knowledgeable and did a great job catching the items that needed to be addressed with my MB CLS63 AMG. Didn't try to stick me on anything I didn't need.
ADAM R. from Adam's Autowerks responded on 11/06/2019

Thank you Craig!

AJ
Angelita J.
10/31/2019
Very dependable and knowledgeable. On time and very honest.
Excellent service.

TA
Tapan A.
Sugar Land, TX
INFINITI G37 Coupe
10/29/2019
Engine Replacement Done Right!
I took my Infiniti G37 after I had a very bad experience with another repair shop. I spoke to Adam over the phone and asked for an approximate cost for an engine replacement. He gave me approximate cost (did not avoid the question, which you get with most repair shops) and was very clear about the steps he will take in fixing the car. Myself, being an engineer, liked the Clear planned logical approach. I towed the car to Adams Autowerks. He tried to fix the car's old engine but because of the state it was left at by the previous repair shop, it was best to move on with the replacement. After the replacement, we found a bad coil and he fixed that with no extra cost.
I find Adam very knowledgeable and very technically savvy doing the work the right way.
Thank you Adam for your good work and professionalism.
ADAM R. from Adam's Autowerks responded on 10/29/2019

Thank you Tapan for trusting us! We are glad you found us and your G37 is back on the road!

TA
Tapan A.
Sugar Land, TX
10/29/2019
Professional and get the job done right
Adam inspected the after I explained to him about the problems I am having with my RX330. He clearly explained the problems and their solutions with an estimate. He prioritized the problems. I decided to fix the one with highest priority. He gave me an approximate finish time. He finished the work beating the estimated time and cost.
Thanks for the good work Adam, and handling the job in a professional manner.

SR
Steven R.
10/27/2019
Work excellence
I have been bringing my truck here ever since i bought it the work i recieve is excellent and the the customer service is top notch i would gladly recommend them to anyone needing a good quality mechanic
ADAM R. from Adam's Autowerks responded on 10/29/2019

Thank You Steven! Glad to help!

PD
Phyllis & Paul D.
Mercedes-Benz S550
10/23/2019
Adam is the BEST!
Found out about this shop thru someone else and am so glad I did! His Christian attitude was immediately displayed thru conversation and later throughout his shop! His work was exceptional and affordable! I will be a returning customer for sure!!
ADAM R. from Adam's Autowerks responded on 10/24/2019

Thank you Phyllis & Paul, it was so good to meet you too!!
Glad you found us!

Subaru Impreza Sedan
10/18/2019
Systematic diagnosis
Adam quickly and cost efficiently diagnosed an error code on my older Subaru. He tested the system as he worked instead of blindly replacing parts. Saved me time and money. Solid work.

ST
Sri T.
Cypress, TX
INFINITI QX60
10/04/2019
Great Work
Adam was very knowledgeable and did great work on my Infiniti. Thanks Adam.
ADAM R. from Adam's Autowerks responded on 10/07/2019

Thank You Sri!

ND
Nate D.
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Nate said he didn't have anything bad to report about this business, they had good service, they were on time and the repair was good.

Chevrolet Suburban
09/26/2019
Great customer service. Knowledgeable and will make sure your mechanical issues are addressed. Glad I found a dependable mechanic.
ADAM R. from Adam's Autowerks responded on 09/26/2019

Thank you Nichole! It's our pleasure!

DU
Daisy U.
Mazda CX-7
09/21/2019
Work done timely and reasonable
12345

Donna G.
Dodge Challenger
09/21/2019
Great mechanic!!!!
Adam always does a great job at a fair price. He also works with your schedule and does not keep your car tied up for a long time like other places do. I have recommended him to friends and they have been pleased as well.

Dave B.
09/01/2019
Trustworthy
Trust is so important when you drop your car off for repairs. You can trust Adam and his team.
ADAM R. from Adam's Autowerks responded on 09/03/2019

We appreciate you Dave! Glad your getting the service that we strive for.

RK
Ryan K.
Audi S4
08/31/2019
Always happy
I’m always happy with Adam’s work. I never feel ripped off. He’s always helping me out and guiding me on what I do and don’t need. Even when he’s slammed, I still get my car taken care of.
ADAM R. from Adam's Autowerks responded on 08/31/2019

Thank you Ryan! Always a pleaseure serving you!

Dwayne L.
Mercury Mountaineer
08/25/2019
Wow...Once again the service I received from this company was exceptional.
They Diagnosed my cars problem and fixed it keeping me involved in every aspect of the process. They completed the work in a timely manner. I recommend this place to everyone who needs honest work done.