Overall Rating 2.3333333/5Overall Rating 2.3333333/5rating 2.3333333rating 2.3333333rating 2.3333333

STEVE AND WENDY B.
Buhl, ID
Pontiac Montana
06/20/2019
Disappointed this time
We have always trusted ACC and they have taken really good care of our old cars. Recently, however, when we take our car in for a problem we get a long list of what's wrong with it - most of which has nothing to do with the problem we brought it in for. In this case, we brought our car in because the temp gauge said it was heating up. When I called for their diagnosis, ACC had a long list of things they could do to our car. I should have asked, "Is it really overheating?" and I should have asked, "Is it just the gauge - since the gas gauge next to it is also broken?" (My husband suggested they check the gauge when he took it in.) Since this is an old car and not our main one, I asked Chris to prioritize for me which of the repairs I would really have to do at this time - just to keep our van from overheating. He gave me a short list, (totaling $850!) and we agreed to do it, not wanting to be stuck on the side of the road somewhere. Yesterday, the car seemed fine. Today, the needle went clear to the red again, so my husband took it back in. They checked it over and said, "The gauge is broken." Really?? We just spent a big chunk of our vacation money on repairs that possibly didn't even need to be made. I know they are good maintenance actions, but with 3 old cars to keep running, we do not have that kind of money to spend on repairs that aren't absolutely necessary. I am really disappointed and pretty upset. Had ACC checked the first, most obvious, "easy" thing, we could have just fixed the gauge and had money to put toward our vacation or the newer car we drive much more. We will now be cautious about what problems we take to ACC. When we take a car in, we are just asking them to fix the problem we took it in for - unless they discover an emergency. I do not know about cars and I don't want to try to wade through some long list of "leaks," etc. and try to judge what really has to be done. And now, I don't know if I can trust ACC to prioritize for me anymore. We used to whole-heartedly recommend ACC to friends, but now our recommendations will come with a warning - that our friends need to watch that they don't pay for repairs they don't need. Thank you.

BA
BILOMBELE A.
Subaru Tribeca
06/15/2019
Kindness
In deed, me and my wife Zaina are very satisfied for how you guys care about your clients keep it up!

MIKE S.
Kia Forte
06/13/2019
Chris was straight forward and I liked the way they did the inspection of the whole car.
Now my wife can rest assured that her car has been gone through and feel comfortable that she won't have any problems. I will use Addison Car Care for my auto needs in the future.

Crystal W.
Buick Lucerne
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Crystal said she has had good luck with this business.

HB
Helen B.
Mazda 626
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Helen said the service was quick, the business got her right in and worked on it. She mentioned that her vehicle drove much better since the staff took care of the problems.

Jay B.
Idaho
Volvo XC90
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Jay said the staff gave an accurate estimate. He also mentioned that there was a slight wait but that he understood as the service center was busy.

JASON B.
Filer, ID
05/24/2019
Fast , friendly and knowledgeable service.
Every time I bring my vehicle in for repairs or service it is done quickly and fixed right. I've never had to bring it back because something wasn't right.

TG
Travis G.
Pocatello, ID
INFINITI QX4
05/17/2019 Category: Service
Travis said the business did a great job.

AH
Andrew H.
Ford Econoline Wagon
05/17/2019 Category: Service
Andrew said the staff were great in going about the way he wanted things to be done.

DAVID R.
Cadillac DeVille
05/11/2019
Good work!
Have been going to Addison Car Care for just the last few years. Have found Chris and his crew to be completely competent. I have complete trust that the work, the pricing and time frame is always fair and honest. Means a lot to me!

KP
Karen P.
Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Karen said they are excellent.

SHAWN H.
Chevrolet S-10
04/19/2019
They took care of my car! Thank you, Chris!
I was very impressed with Addison Car Care's honesty and care for my vehicle. They found the problems, told me what needed to be done and what it would cost me up front, then they fixed those things and charged me exactly what they said they would. Their text and email alerts letting me know when my vehicle was being worked on and where it was in the process were very helpful as well.

GB
GENE B.
04/05/2019
Work was done accurate and timely

Jeremy C.
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Jeremy said this business took care of his vehicle fast. They diagnosed it and provided him a detailed report. He was satisfied with the service, they were great.

ROGER M.
Cedaredge, CO
03/31/2019
Good experience all around
I was highly pleased with the service that I received. It turned a bad situation into a good result. I was on a trip and had an engine pulley failure resulting in major serpentine belt damage. The failure happened mid afternoon. I was towed in and they immediately started fault isolation followed by the repair. They worked after closing time to complete the repair and get me on my way. I could have been delayed much longer but they were determined to get me back on the road which they did.

GB
GEVIN B.
Mercedes-Benz C280
03/24/2019
Fast, efficient service.
Chris always does his best to get my vehicles in and repaired in a very timely manner. The pricing is fair and the explanation of needed services is top notch.
I would highly recommend.

DU
DAN U.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
03/19/2019
Chris is friendly and professional.
They were very good taking care of my problem. New muffler, tail pipe. Thank you Chris and crew.

Mike H.
Jerome, ID
Subaru Brat
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Mike said the service was good. The employees informed him of other possible service concerns.

03/15/2019
Water pump fixes
Thanks for being done on time I want to finish, my car looking great so far, but it's to early to say perfect.

GS
Gary S.
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Gary said the staff were very friendly and know what they're doing. And they did a really good job.