TV
Tammy V.
12/09/2018
Crooks
If i was capable of giving any stars i wouldnt give not even 1 star ..i purchsed a 2011 jaguar xf from these people put a considerable amount of money down plus a trade in signed the paperwork was told they needed till the next day to get it cleaned and shined. The next day i call to see when i could pick it up i get told there was a problem and they needed to fix it i could pick it up in a few days. I called a few days later they said it wasnt ready yet that they were waiting on a part from england to come in and that they would call when it was ready this went on for about 2 months. They then tell me that the car is at the jaguar dealership in jacksonville being taken care of so i wait and wait they tell me its still at the dealership. My husband went to the jaguar dealership and was told that the car was inoperable. So they show my husband a few other vehicles they tell him oh the 2013 chevy traverse works great no problems. I know you are probably thinking after the jag fiasco why continue doing business simple answer i needed a vehicle so with hesitation we get the traverse. Boy this was a big mistake 2 days after having the vehicle i start getting messeges such as reduced engine power, stabilitrack off, traction control off so i take it to LDB and they tell me oh its a problem with low jack so we took it off then it happens again this time they say oh its your fuse box just jiggle it...but then the problem continues to happen consistantly while driving back and forth to work now its getting worse because now my vehicle ahuts off while driving and locks up and doesnt start they tell me oh its some small sensor that had to be cleaned and they supposedly changed it out but guess what nope still not working. Driving home one night on the 295 toward orange park where i live the truck dies and doesnt start again right in the middle of US 17 my husband and son push it to ldb dealership from US17 at 1 am and leave it there i just got my traverse back 2 weeks ago and of coarse it still dies only now it won't move at all had to get towed from the middle of the buchman bridge as recent as yesterday dec 7th. I had a full diagnostics ran on my vehicle only to find out that there were necessary fuses that were removed it will cost me the amount of the down payment i made on the truck to get it fixed which the webside says 90 days power tran warranty on all their vehicles and that is one of the issues with my vehicle amongst many other major issues so now not only am i paying $ every month on a vehicle that is a piece sh*t litterally but was also advised that until it gets repaired to park it which i and my husband work on a daily basis so that is a problem...My advice to anyone who is thinking of going here run run run as far from this place as possible or you will be taken like the rest of us!!!!

11/23/2018
amazing shop
amazing dealership and amazing people so honest and really care about me and give me the best

IG
Ismael G.
Dodge Nitro
11/21/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Shirley. She said she would recommend this business for service, they did a good job.

Nissan Versa Note
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Mohamed said this business is always available for him when he calls them.

BONITA B.
Kia Spectra
11/19/2018
Always good service
LBD Motors stands behind there work

PG
PAUL G.
11/15/2018
Sold me a lemon...
I thought I had purchased a good viable car... Turns out I was wrong after just 5 days of owning my car.. it started to break down more and more. And now only having it for anout 2 weeks... The car is undrivable... And now sitting in the yard... All he kept saying when I called was toy signed a as is.. and that's all over and over again...

Dawn B.
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Dawn said they went over and above and got her vehicle fixed.

Maureen M.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Maureen said the business provided immediate service.

AL
Alexus L.
Honda Civic Coupe
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Alexus said the service was good.

EE
Erik E.
Green Cove Springs, FL
Volkswagen CC
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Erik said he thought the service was great. The communication was terrible. He stated the only reason he took it there was because the vehicle was still under warranty. He would not recommend it for future business.

Kimberly S.
Mercedes-Benz C300
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Kimberly said they were friendly and explained other things that she needed as they were working on her vehicle.

QJ
Quannae J.
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Quannae said this business was able to see her the same day and fixed her vehicle quickly. She stated it was like she was a priority. She had her vehicle back in less than 36 hours, instead of the 2 weeks quoted from other facilities.

Tonya M.
Middleburg, FL
10/07/2018
Scammers and liars!!!
I purchased a vehicle from LDB motors in June 2018. The vehicle continued to have issues. The issues continued to not get address after I continued to bring the vehicle back into the service department for the car to be fixed correctly however they stated they couldn't found out what was wrong with the vehicle. I have paid them several hundred dollars to fix the car however what they fixed was not the issue. LDB Motors stayed they checked to see if any recalls were on the vehicle causing the issue. They claimed they called the Ford dealership and there were no recalls. so after I got tired if the back and forth lies with LBD motors I reached out to the Ford dealership and was advise LBD MOTORS NEVER CONTACTED THEM and I have several recalls in the vehicle that was causing the issues with the car. Ford has corrected the issues and my car works fine now. I reached out to LDB MOTORS to advise I would like my money back for the work they claimed was the issue, however, LDB MOTORS IN ORANGEPARK FL ON WELLS ROAD WILL NOT RETURN MY CALLS. I spoke with the Manager David he is crap and was no help at all and very unprofessional this place sucks! I will never refer anyone to this company.

DENNIS R.
Fleming Island, FL
10/02/2018
Tenacity
These guys don't give up until the job is done and done right. I had some mechanical problems with my 2002 4Runner and the crew at LDB Motors solved them to my total satisfaction. I feel like I've found an honest auto mechanic, and here I thought there were none.

Tonya M.
Middleburg, FL
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Tonya said that the facility sold her a vehicle in June and since then, she has had nothing but problems and no response from the facility. The mechanics replaced working parts and charged hundreds of dollars, yet they won't refund the money, and the vehicle is still broken.

IH
Ingira H.
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Ingira said the business did a good job.

Nissan Versa Note
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Mohamed said the business had good service and they did amazing work.

IG
Ismael G.
Hyundai Santa Fe
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Ismael said the service was outstanding. The staff was excellent and treated him wonderfully.

EF

TIMOTHY P.
Mercedes-Benz S550
09/07/2018
Alignment/oil change
Came for a routine oil change and asked if I could have an alignment also done. The staff and personal on duty were awesome. I would recommend this business for your automotive needs