Overall Rating 2.6666667/5Overall Rating 2.6666667/5rating 2.6666667rating 2.6666667rating 2.6666667
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

BJ
BILLY J.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
04/19/2019
About a year and a half ago I had my clutch repaired at a certain dealership. They did mention that the flywheel looked worn but said it wasn't dire. Clutch went again and I brought it to you. You fixed the clutch, flywheel, drive belt and did an oil change. You charged LESS THAN HALF of what I paid the dealership just to do the clutch. And it feels much better.

SG
SHARON G.
Jeep Commander
04/19/2019
Upfront Pricing! Great service!
Upfront pricing with No surprises!!! Will definitely go back, already recommended to a few colleagues!!

Rick M.
Nissan Versa
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Rick said he has finally found a good mechanic with this business.

RF
ROOSEVELT F.
Mercedes-Benz S430
04/17/2019
Every since I've started coming to BLC they have provided me with great service and have done great work on my car. They are very professional and accurate with their work. I will come back and recommend their service to others.
Every time I bring my car ( mercedes) to them to work on, they do great work in a timely fashion. They don't try and overcharge me because of the type of car and that's real important to me alone with knowing what to do and how to fix my car. Its good to know a business that I can trust with my car.

SP
Stephanie P.
Chrysler Sebring
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Stephanie said they were really helpful in helping her understand what was going on. They were very, very professional.

AW
Arnold W.
04/09/2019
Repair and service of vehicles
Great people to trust your auto repairs with. I have used them for over 25 years and always received great repairs and service. I can trust BLC

JN
Jared N.
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Marisol. She said the staff were great and they were able to help them even after hours. She met the owner and he was cool but after the service, her check engine light was still on.

PB
PERRY B.
Buick Regal
03/28/2019
Wonderful
Everything turned out Fine!

Roger S.
Ford Expedition
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Roger said they were really good and he has always been satisfied with their service. Everything worked out fine.

DK
DAN K.
03/26/2019
Dan Kelty
Great work..fair price..they make your vehicle is safe to drive before you leave.

KEVIN B.
GMC Pickup
03/23/2019
Brake pedal adjustment
Blc impressed me to the max they are willing to take on jobs everyone else would not do or know anything about(including the dealership) thanks to them I can still drive and do so safely thanks so much you guys are awesome!!!

Tyrone B.
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Tyrone said that the facility is overpriced and he does not recommend them as a result.

Steve W.
Kia Optima
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Steve said the content in the glove compartment was dumped out on the floor, the seat had grease on it and the floor was wet where somebody had tried to clean it.

RANDALL W.
03/16/2019
Good service.
I have always been happy with the service.

TC
TERESA C.
Kia Soul
03/07/2019
Honest
I have take all 3 of my cars/suv here because they are honest, and fast. I went to another place to get tires and was told I needed $1200 worth of work done to my car. As always I asked what BLC would charge she told me to bring it in so they could look at it, I did and come to find out everything they said needed to be replaced didn't even need to be replaced. The few things BLC found that needed to be repaired (NOT replaced) were not even the things the other place told me. I will ALWAYS bring my cars/suv here for repairs. I even try hard to take it there for oil changes, but its hard since not open on the weekends, but I do not fault them for giving the guys and girls the weekend off. THANK YOU for ALWAYS being HONEST its so hard to find now a days!
Brandy R., Manager from BLC Automotive Repair responded on 03/08/2019

Thank you for the wonderful review. We are so happy that we are able to provide you with honest and reliable service. We fully understand that most people work the same hours that we do and do not fault you for having to handle certain maintenance on the weekends but we are grateful for the repairs you trust us with.

LJ
Lonnie J.
Chevrolet Caprice
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Lonnie said that the place did a good job, it's the third time he's been in there, he likes the service and is pleased with the work.
Brandy R., Manager from BLC Automotive Repair responded on 03/08/2019

we appreciate you returning back to us.

Dodge Challenger
03/02/2019
The people
Satisfaction guaranteed!

whoo hooo!!!

MICHAEL M.
Buick LeSabre
02/01/2019
Work completed as scheduled and reasonable
received good work with review of further needs and an idea of potential time frame and the priority of when repairs are needed.

Megan C.
Chevrolet Cobalt
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Megan said they did a great job.

Thank you!!

KF
KEVIN F.
Orange Park, FL
01/22/2019
Top Notch Customer Service
I don't like to spend money if I don't have to but if you don't take care of the investment you made in your car, your car won't take care of you. I value customer service as much as I value people who know what they are doing under the hood of your car. I appreciate and applaud the folks at BLC.