RON C.
05/08/2020
Not happy
I brought my car in knowing what the problem was and they told me to bring it in to verify so they could give me an estimate to repair. I called the next day after dropping off the vehicle. And I was told they would give me an estimate with a rebuild or repair and get a call back later. I waited two days and no call I then went to pick up the car and take it somewhere else to get it fixed. I was charged 105.00 to have the vehicle looked at, when I was bringing it in for an estimate that I never got. So I was charged basically to confirm what I already knew was wrong and apparently they don't want to fix it. I'm from out of town so this was a great inconvenience. When I picked up the car nobody even questioned why. Just happy to take 105.00 for opening the hood and confirming what I already days was wrong. Thanks again

02/13/2020
Over priced...don't do it
I got a quote of over $950 dollars for a few replacement of some parts ..I told them it was too much and they reply was they take off $99 smh ...I say no and went next door to firestone auto care and pay $453.72 out the door with military discounts...
Brandy R., Manager from BLC Automotive Repair responded on 02/14/2020

We beleive there was a discrepency with your quote that was over looked. Please contact us so that we can discuss this. We think you will be pleased with the adjustment but if you have already had the work done else where we can still offer you assistance.

Dodge Challenger
10/21/2019
This place do not know what they are doing.
The reason for this low review is because first off they took off the wrong part. Then they charge me for the wrong part then they try to charge me again to do the job right. Stay away!!

NJ
Nathaniel J.
Chrysler 300
07/31/2019 Category: Service
Nathaniel said he brought his vehicle to the business to rebuild the engine but the business was not able to repair it properly the first time. He brought it back and still they were not able to repair it properly. He decided that he will bring it somewhere else.

JEFF T.
Plymouth Grand Voyager
07/09/2019
Over priced. Misdiagnosed problem.
Brought our van in for a blower motor issue. Tech said the blower motor was bad and needed replacement. Not! After the repairs, I ran the fan. Same speed issue. Told him to give me my good fan back and not charge me for the wrong repairs. Asked me what was he supposed to do with a used blower? Said it wasn't my problem, and that I wasn't going to pay the labor bill either, since he never fixed anything. Told him to try fixing it the right way, and to call me when it was fixed. They called me the next day, saying it was repaired. Said it was the fan resister and a wiring harness issue. The bill had now ballooned from the original quote of $350, to $450, and no new blower motor. AutoZone parts are $15 for the resistor, and $70 for the harness. Firestone charges approximately $135 for the same thing. The new repairs did work, but now at a much higher level. I asked the owner Mark to review the bill. He gave us a $25 discount. We are 20 year customers, and senior citizens as well. Didn't matter. $425 for a simple repair. Lost us as long time customers, and will tell our friends, family and co-workers to avoid them like the plague!
Brandy R., Manager from BLC Automotive Repair responded on 07/24/2019

We always try our best to make each and every one of our customers happy. However we are not perfect and sometimes that can not always happen. We did provide competive pricing and repair the vehicle correctly in the end. We are sorry if you did not feel that we did our best. We will always strive to improve our service and experience for our customers. Thank you for the review we appreciate the feedback; even a low score helps us to improve for the next customer.

Brandon S.
Florida
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Brandon said he believes he was taken advantage of by the business. He stated that he sat for hours waiting for his vehicle to be serviced. He said his vehicle was not thoroughly inspected. He was charged over $300 to have them tighten down his transmission. He also mentioned that the power steering went out soon after he received his vehicle.

HJ
Helen J.
Florida
Kia Optima
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Helen said that they gave her a diagnosis which was incorrect.

IB
Ivan B.
09/05/2018 Category: Service
Ivan said the owner of this business Mark, is unconcerned with customer care. His experience was horrible. He is thinking about taking them to small claims court. He has parts missing from his vehicle. He has been calling them since March about it. The other issues were the work that was done made the situation worse and then they said he was responsible for the payment. He purchased a radiator and they installed it. They said he had low engine pressure and they were going to do a blue devil treatment for the vehicle. He had never heard of that treatment but decided to go through with the treatment because he was told there was a 90 percent change it would fix the problem. They called him the next day and told him the treatment failed and cracked his radiator. His radiator was brand new. He was willing to pay for the labor part but stated he felt they should pay for the radiator. Mark had a nasty attitude about the situation. He was also the mechanic that worked on his vehicle. He told him it was his fault the radiator cracked and he asked how if he was not the working on the vehicle or in the area of the vehicle when it cracked. They went back and forth about it. He stated he felt it was not logical for him to pay twice. He decided to take his vehicle to another facility because now he needs a new motor. He took it in for radiator work and now needs a motor. His vehicle was towed away from this facility. There were loose items on his vehicle and he took pictures of everything. His Ford drip pan was not on his vehicle. He called them with a list of complaints. They said they would call him back , but he has been having to call them all the time and nothing is being done to fix the situation. His wife started to record the interaction between her husband and the business owner because the owner was so nasty to them. Linda an employee at this business told a lie in front of the owner saying Ivan knew there was a chance the radiator would crack and that he signed a paper for that, but that never happened.

Cyrus B.
White Oak, GA
Chevrolet Caprice
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Cyrus said the business did a good job but they over charged him. He said he was told the cost would be $225 to $325 but the final charge was $375. Cyrus said he would never go back again.

Charles S.
02/13/2018 Category: Service
Charles said he was very dissatisfied with his service. The employees did not perform the service he paid for. His vehicle is not working properly.

LT
Loritia T.
Saturn Ion
11/08/2017 Category: Service
Loritia said she had a hard time with this business because they wanted the cash in their hand before they even unloaded the vehicle and she didn't understand that. She was upset because she writes a check 99 percent of the time and they wouldn't take a check. She has done work with other businesses who were fine with checks. She wasn't happy with them.

Jordan W.
10/26/2017 Category: Service
Jordan said she was not satisfied with her overall experience but did not specify why.

HH
HAROLD H.
Lexus SC 400
07/02/2017
Non deserving of a star period
I would NEVER recommend their service to anyone. To begin with I'm not sure they know what they are doing I tried them out with two of my cars to feel them out to see what their work was like PEOPLE I started with my little coupe just for some modifications to the exhaust sure we will be a week took them TWO MONTHS after which in that week I received threatening calls to pick up the vehicle, ok they don't know me maybe they are a little worried they were stuck with a vehicle so I picked it up had it sent to a body shop where they informed me the very next morning your car is dead which is one of the problems they were suppose to repair whatever was draining the battery I go in to see what's going on to discover there is a cheap battery in her when I left a optima now I'm thinking even in the course of locating the power drain the battery dies they either replace it or let said owner know. I call them and let them know what's going on they charge me to tow her in some one shows up and drives off in it ok I get her back nothing in the dash is working they disabled it which still didn't solve the battery drain I send her back this time she comes back leaking like you could not believe and I my driver door doesn't work I've had this car since 08 and have completely done everything over this is what 5,100 got me with a mouth full of excuses. In between I let them work on my maxima told them a head gasket was blown just to see what the reaction would be took two weeks to see it wasn't the head gasket after feeding me a line about taking the engine out this cost me 2,600 I'm not sure of everyone else but my every penny matters especially that much when I pay for a service I expect to get what I pay for if they weren't obviously capable of it it was ok to say so I would never bring another one of my vehicles to them I thought they could be my new car guys but there isn't a chance if your looking for QUALITY WORK check out prestige imports

BJ
Bryan J.
Mercury Mountaineer
02/04/2017 Category: Service
Bryan said he paid the business to tow his vehicle to their business and to perform an inspection. They charged him $20 a day to keep the vehicle there. He asked them to put the vehicle under his carport. They dropped the vehicle off on his neighbor's property line, instead. He was at work and no one notified him that the vehicle was being towed to his home.
Brandy R., Manager from BLC Automotive Repair responded on 02/14/2017

We are an auto repair facility our goal is to repair your vehicle and get you back on the road as quickly as possible. We are not a storage facility so yes we do occasionaly have to charge storage. Your vehicle was left at our facility for over a month and you had elected not to have the repair done so under those circumstances we did have to charge a fee to maintain your vehicle during that time. We did however work with you on those charges as a courtesy. As far as the towing situation goes the spot where you wanted it was not possible due to another vehcile being in the driveway. The office personal did notify you that the wrecker was on the way to deliver the vehicle. We apologize for you not being happy with the outcome but felt we worked with you on towing, pricing,and storage.

EB
Evan B.
04/09/2016 Category: Service
Evan said he had a misunderstanding and his vehicle almost caught on fire. The owner of this business was angry at the outcome.
Brandy R., Manager from BLC Automotive Repair responded on 04/18/2016

We hope things have improved we do apologize for the issue you had.