BLC Automotive Repair

Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
HAROLD H. on 07/02/2017
"Non deserving of a star period"
I would NEVER recommend their service to anyone. To begin with I'm not sure they know what they are doing I tried them out with two of my cars to feel them out to see what their work was like PEOPLE I started with my little coupe just for some modifications to the exhaust sure we will be a week took them TWO MONTHS after which in that week I received threatening calls to pick up the vehicle, ok they don't know me maybe they are a little worried they were stuck with a vehicle so I picked it up had it sent to a body shop where they informed me the very next morning your car is dead which is one of the problems they were suppose to repair whatever was draining the battery I go in to see what's going on to discover there is a cheap battery in her when I left a optima now I'm thinking even in the course of locating the power drain the battery dies they either replace it or let said owner know. I call them and let them know what's going on they charge me to tow her in some one shows up and drives off in it ok I get her back nothing in the dash is working they disabled it which still didn't solve the battery drain I send her back this time she comes back leaking like you could not believe and I my driver door doesn't work I've had this car since 08 and have completely done everything over this is what 5,100 got me with a mouth full of excuses. In between I let them work on my maxima told them a head gasket was blown just to see what the reaction would be took two weeks to see it wasn't the head gasket after feeding me a line about taking the engine out this cost me 2,600 I'm not sure of everyone else but my every penny matters especially that much when I pay for a service I expect to get what I pay for if they weren't obviously capable of it it was ok to say so I would never bring another one of my vehicles to them I thought they could be my new car guys but there isn't a chance if your looking for QUALITY WORK check out prestige imports
Vehicle: Lexus SC 400
Service Date: 06/22/2017
Review Created: 07/02/2017 01:03 PM
Bryan J. on 02/04/2017
Bryan said he paid the business to tow his vehicle to their business and to perform an inspection. They charged him $20 a day to keep the vehicle there. He asked them to put the vehicle under his carport. They dropped the vehicle off on his neighbor's property line, instead. He was at work and no one notified him that the vehicle was being towed to his home.
Vehicle: Mercury Mountaineer
Service Date: 02/03/2017
Review Created: 02/04/2017
Brandy R., Manager at BLC Automotive Repair responded on 02/14/2017

We are an auto repair facility our goal is to repair your vehicle and get you back on the road as quickly as possible. We are not a storage facility so yes we do occasionaly have to charge storage. Your vehicle was left at our facility for over a month and you had elected not to have the repair done so under those circumstances we did have to charge a fee to maintain your vehicle during that time. We did however work with you on those charges as a courtesy. As far as the towing situation goes the spot where you wanted it was not possible due to another vehcile being in the driveway. The office personal did notify you that the wrecker was on the way to deliver the vehicle. We apologize for you not being happy with the outcome but felt we worked with you on towing, pricing,and storage.

Evan B. on 04/09/2016
Evan said he had a misunderstanding and his vehicle almost caught on fire. The owner of this business was angry at the outcome.
Vehicle: Ford Focus
Service Date: 03/25/2016
Review Created: 04/09/2016
Brandy R., Manager at BLC Automotive Repair responded on 04/18/2016

We hope things have improved we do apologize for the issue you had.

TAMMY D. on 04/02/2016
"Don't bring your car here"
They didn't do anything too my car but just charged me for work not done so I hope you spend that 378 dollars you piranhas.
Vehicle: Nissan Pathfinder
Service Date: 03/31/2016
Review Created: 04/02/2016 08:25 AM
Brandy R., Manager at BLC Automotive Repair responded on 04/11/2016

We would like to we wish you the best of luck with the future repairs.

Jack P. on 03/15/2016
Jack said he was unhappy with the service he was provided by the business. They do not have updated equipment in order to properly diagnose the vehicles. He was quoted over $800 for unnecessary repairs. He had a check engine light that only required a fuse replacement. He had to take his vehicle to another location in order for it to get serviced properly. Mark and Don are really nice guys but he would not take his vehicle there for any future repairs. For the reasons stated he would not recommend this business for service.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado
Service Date: 02/24/2016
Review Created: 03/15/2016
Brandy R., Manager at BLC Automotive Repair responded on 03/23/2016

WE ARE SORRY THAT YOU FEEL THAT WAY. I WOULD LIKE TO REVIEW YOUR INVOICE AND THE REPAIRS NEEDED BECUASE WE HAVE TOP TECHNOLOGY AND UPDATED EQUIPTMENT SO THAT IS NEW INFO TO ME. IF YOU NEED ANYTHING IN THE FUTURE EVEN IF ITS JUST A QUESTION WE WILL BE HERE FOR YOU.

STEPHANIE G. on 09/16/2015
"TAKEN ADVANTAGE "
I'm upset how things went in the end for me and my husband car. We were stereotyped and falsely blamed. I would never return to this shop.
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Service Date: 09/15/2015
Review Created: 09/16/2015 07:46 PM
Brandy R., Manager at BLC Automotive Repair responded on 09/23/2015

We are sorry that your 2nd experience with our facility was not up to your standards; we do strive to provide each of our customers with excellent auto repair and fair pricing; however we can not Warranty negligence; no one out there can.  If there is anything furter we can do for you please give us a call.

ADDIE R. on 06/20/2015
"The counter person was nice. The place is just too expensive."
I used to be a customer years ago but now their prices are ridiculous and they make you pay just to look at it and the price will be extra ON TOP of the bill. Normally a place will drop the initial accessment price if you let them fix the problem, but they dont. I was charged $48 dollars for nothing because they wanted me to pay that PLUS over $300 dollars for a tensioner. How crazy. I cant afford them at all.
Vehicle: Chrysler Sebring
Service Date: 06/19/2015
Review Created: 06/20/2015 01:29 PM
Brandy R., Manger at BLC Automotive Repair responded on 06/22/2015

I'm sorry you felt like our pricing was high, but actually we are lower than most of the others in our area and we warranty all our services for 1 year. As far as the diagnostic goes, that charge covers equiptment, software, and training to keep our team up to date on all the changes with the auto world. this helps to elimate mis diagnosis and extra labor charges. i can assure you all shops charge a diagnostic fee we are just up front about ours and we do not "hide" it in the repair.  Please feel free to compare our pricing the next time you need a repair and if you are comparing quality, warranty, and service you will see we are on par with the local auto industry.

Bill B. on 04/17/2015
Bill said he was very unhappy and disappointed in the service. He will not even bring his vehicle back in so the business can fix what they did wrong. He said he was overcharged, his installation was done improperly and he feels ripped off. He would not recommend the business based on this experience.
Vehicle: Ford Expedition
Service Date: 04/01/2015
Review Created: 04/17/2015
Brandy R., Manger at BLC Automotive Repair responded on 04/27/2015

We are sorry to hear that our services disappointed you. We would like to have the oppurtunity to make it right, but we need you to either contact us directly or return with the vehicle so that we can help. We do not want any of our customers leaving feeling the way you do.

Major G. ReScore Review on 01/28/2015
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
The Major said the business called him up and said they were mad about his review. He spoke to 3 other mechanics who all told him he was charged 3 times what he should have been to replace an injector.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Corvette
Service Date: 12/30/2014
Review Created: 01/19/2015

Major said he is very disturbed about the bill. He has talked to seven mechanics and they told him that he was overcharged. He paid over $900 for an injector. It took an hour or two to fix the problem and the person he talked to recommended him to tow his vehicle there. He said he feels totally ripped off and he is upset with this business. He would not recommend them to others because of the reasons mentioned.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Corvette
Service Date: 12/30/2014
Review Created: 01/19/2015
Brandy R., Manger at BLC Automotive Repair responded on 01/26/2015

We are very sorry to hear that you feel this way. But we ask that you and those reading please keep in mind that this vehicle came to our shop from another shop after being at multiple shops with out anyone being able to diagnose or fix the problem. We were able to not only diagnose the problem but we were also able to repair the problem. It is easy to call and shop around for pricing once the diagnostic is complete and if you were to just compare our price for the repair with other shops you would see we gave you an excellent and fair price. There is no way you can call around to compare the price of diagnostic testing when there are mulitple checks and verifications that need to be done especially on a vehicle that comes to us from other shops it would be like compariing apples to oranges. This was not your simple check engine light computer diagnostics. It involved multiple tests and checks. Also please remember that we did keep you informed during the entire diagnostic and repair process to which you authorized the work that was completed and you seemed happy with the repairs at time of serivce. i know its frustrating when thinking of the lost time and money spent at the other shops you dealt with but we ask that you reconsider your opinion of us...the shop that was able to diagnose and repair your vehicle to get you back on the road and give us another shot in the future. We waranty and stand behind our work and value our customers.

SHAWN J. on 12/19/2014
"Misrepresentation, not telling customer up front what is wrong, instead trying to milk customer with procedure that won't fix issue. "
Never will utilize business again or recommend.
Vehicle: Saturn Vue
Service Date: 11/26/2014
Review Created: 12/19/2014 03:16 AM
Brandy R., Manger at BLC Automotive Repair responded on 12/22/2014

We are sorry to hear that you did not feel we provided you with excellent service. We have tried to reach out to you so that we can help rectify the situation. Please contact us if we can be of any assitance.