4.6

ROSA W.
Plymouth Voyager
02/03/2018
Car Repair
My car is just falling apart it has over 200 thousand miles on her, they are wonderful and friendly.
explain everything to you Thank you Sorry about the review

01/16/2018
Work on the Car
The work performed seemed alright at first, The One thing I wondered about was that the mechanics get paid more than the parts cost. the Hourly wages for the mechanics crazy. The work performed on the car was seemed good/ but later my car still had the same problem with leaking fluid only now it was also leaking brake fluid. ok replaced the radiator in the car also had BLC do the repair cost me alot again more for the mechanic than the car ok the part by the radiator was bent by the mechanic and my line that goes to the transmission was broken. the don't show you the parts and i think that there is a little something wrong with this. being a mechanic myself. sounds like you are taking this to a level of making a bonus on each car should be a million air by now. no more BLC for me.
Brandy R., Manager from BLC Automotive Repair responded on 02/02/2018

We hope that after the owner reached out and explained the sistuation that you will give an another chance in the future and be kind enough to rescour our review. We did everything we could to help your situation based on the current circumstances. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help with.

Manager

Rick S.
Florida
Cadillac STS
04/14/2016 Category: Service
Rick said they did nothing to resolve his issue. He arrived there between 8:00 and 8:30 am and waited there until closing which was about 6:00 pm. They had changed two of the fuel injectors and the third one went out and they had to order it from downtown. He could not understand why they did not go and pick it up instead of having it delivered. While he was waiting there, the seats were hard and uncomfortable to sit on.

03/29/2016 Category: Service
Rick said the business had okay service because he had to wait until 6:00 p.m for his vehicle when they said it would be done at 2:30 p.m so that frustrated him. He said that they had to do 3 fuel injections. He then said that no one was rude at the business, but he would like to note to them that their seats are really hard especially if someone has to sit on them all day.
Brandy R., Manager from BLC Automotive Repair responded on 04/11/2016

Sorry for the time delay they had to round up your parts from all around the city and unfourtunately they only have scheduled runs so we are at the mercy of the parts department drivers.

Manager

Major G.
Florida
Chevrolet Corvette
01/28/2015 Category: Service
The Major said the business called him up and said they were mad about his review. He spoke to 3 other mechanics who all told him he was charged 3 times what he should have been to replace an injector.

01/19/2015 Category: Service
Major said he is very disturbed about the bill. He has talked to seven mechanics and they told him that he was overcharged. He paid over $900 for an injector. It took an hour or two to fix the problem and the person he talked to recommended him to tow his vehicle there. He said he feels totally ripped off and he is upset with this business. He would not recommend them to others because of the reasons mentioned.
Brandy R., Manger from BLC Automotive Repair responded on 01/26/2015

We are very sorry to hear that you feel this way. But we ask that you and those reading please keep in mind that this vehicle came to our shop from another shop after being at multiple shops with out anyone being able to diagnose or fix the problem. We were able to not only diagnose the problem but we were also able to repair the problem. It is easy to call and shop around for pricing once the diagnostic is complete and if you were to just compare our price for the repair with other shops you would see we gave you an excellent and fair price. There is no way you can call around to compare the price of diagnostic testing when there are mulitple checks and verifications that need to be done especially on a vehicle that comes to us from other shops it would be like compariing apples to oranges. This was not your simple check engine light computer diagnostics. It involved multiple tests and checks. Also please remember that we did keep you informed during the entire diagnostic and repair process to which you authorized the work that was completed and you seemed happy with the repairs at time of serivce. i know its frustrating when thinking of the lost time and money spent at the other shops you dealt with but we ask that you reconsider your opinion of us...the shop that was able to diagnose and repair your vehicle to get you back on the road and give us another shot in the future. We waranty and stand behind our work and value our customers.

Manger

LOUIE S.
INFINITI QX56
Good,fast, friendly work
They treat you like family.

ROBERT M.
Middleburg, FL
Hyundai Accent
The care umin service
You letus know we need oil

Cadillac ATS
Store Manager
Fast, Great Price!

GC
GWEN C.
GMC Yukon XL
05/16/2021
Loyal Customer Forever
My husband and I started taking our vehicles to BLC Automotive years ago and will continue to. They have fair prices and great customer service. Their expertise and dedication are greatly appreciated! Thanks for always keeping us safe for the road!

LEONDRA B.
Chevrolet Traverse
05/15/2021
Great Service & reliable
I am very very extremely satisfied with the service and the staff they are convenient reliable they work with you they are understanding 2012 Chevy Traverse They put in a brand new engine for fairly cheap my AC and my windows are working

KW
KIRK W.
Orange Park, FL
Ford Freestar Wagon
05/14/2021
Excellent Customer Service and Quality Vehicle Repairs
Trust worthy although it's a Word rarely used in today's language it is very much appropriate for the way BLC Automotive practice business ethics.

I have used another automotive shop for our vehicle repairs since our first visit there and won't for as long as we live within driving and towing distance.

CA
CHRIS A.
05/13/2021
They know their jobs
I have had lots of work done on my ford from motor change to completely rebuilt brakes and electrical problem. They have always got it done right and quick. So I highly recommend.

TD

Charlotte, NC
Kia Forte
05/11/2021
Quick and professional!
I'm from out of town, and needed some maintenance done. They were very efficient, and professional. I am definitely bringing my car back for additional work before I head back home.

KASSANDRA B.
05/10/2021
In snd out
Pulled into jiffy lube next door and my hood wouldn't open, so I went next door to them and they fixed me up in under 20 mins, simple fix, didnt price gouge me

KENNETH B.
05/10/2021
They did an excellent job
They did a very good job on my AC

DV
DONNA V.
Mercury Milan
05/06/2021
Courteous, professional, knowledgeable staff.
Once a month, I have to have my Intalok calibrated. A self-induced inconvenience. However, the staff is wonderful and makes my experience as painless as possible. And I appreciate that very much.