4.6

ROSA W.
Plymouth Voyager
02/03/2018
Car Repair
My car is just falling apart it has over 200 thousand miles on her, they are wonderful and friendly.
explain everything to you Thank you Sorry about the review

01/16/2018
Work on the Car
The work performed seemed alright at first, The One thing I wondered about was that the mechanics get paid more than the parts cost. the Hourly wages for the mechanics crazy. The work performed on the car was seemed good/ but later my car still had the same problem with leaking fluid only now it was also leaking brake fluid. ok replaced the radiator in the car also had BLC do the repair cost me alot again more for the mechanic than the car ok the part by the radiator was bent by the mechanic and my line that goes to the transmission was broken. the don't show you the parts and i think that there is a little something wrong with this. being a mechanic myself. sounds like you are taking this to a level of making a bonus on each car should be a million air by now. no more BLC for me.
Brandy R., Manager from BLC Automotive Repair responded on 02/02/2018

We hope that after the owner reached out and explained the sistuation that you will give an another chance in the future and be kind enough to rescour our review. We did everything we could to help your situation based on the current circumstances. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help with.

Rick S.
Florida
Cadillac STS
04/14/2016 Category: Service
Rick said they did nothing to resolve his issue. He arrived there between 8:00 and 8:30 am and waited there until closing which was about 6:00 pm. They had changed two of the fuel injectors and the third one went out and they had to order it from downtown. He could not understand why they did not go and pick it up instead of having it delivered. While he was waiting there, the seats were hard and uncomfortable to sit on.

03/29/2016 Category: Service
Rick said the business had okay service because he had to wait until 6:00 p.m for his vehicle when they said it would be done at 2:30 p.m so that frustrated him. He said that they had to do 3 fuel injections. He then said that no one was rude at the business, but he would like to note to them that their seats are really hard especially if someone has to sit on them all day.
Brandy R., Manager from BLC Automotive Repair responded on 04/11/2016

Sorry for the time delay they had to round up your parts from all around the city and unfourtunately they only have scheduled runs so we are at the mercy of the parts department drivers.

Major G.
Florida
Chevrolet Corvette
01/28/2015 Category: Service
The Major said the business called him up and said they were mad about his review. He spoke to 3 other mechanics who all told him he was charged 3 times what he should have been to replace an injector.

01/19/2015 Category: Service
Major said he is very disturbed about the bill. He has talked to seven mechanics and they told him that he was overcharged. He paid over $900 for an injector. It took an hour or two to fix the problem and the person he talked to recommended him to tow his vehicle there. He said he feels totally ripped off and he is upset with this business. He would not recommend them to others because of the reasons mentioned.
Brandy R., Manger from BLC Automotive Repair responded on 01/26/2015

We are very sorry to hear that you feel this way. But we ask that you and those reading please keep in mind that this vehicle came to our shop from another shop after being at multiple shops with out anyone being able to diagnose or fix the problem. We were able to not only diagnose the problem but we were also able to repair the problem. It is easy to call and shop around for pricing once the diagnostic is complete and if you were to just compare our price for the repair with other shops you would see we gave you an excellent and fair price. There is no way you can call around to compare the price of diagnostic testing when there are mulitple checks and verifications that need to be done especially on a vehicle that comes to us from other shops it would be like compariing apples to oranges. This was not your simple check engine light computer diagnostics. It involved multiple tests and checks. Also please remember that we did keep you informed during the entire diagnostic and repair process to which you authorized the work that was completed and you seemed happy with the repairs at time of serivce. i know its frustrating when thinking of the lost time and money spent at the other shops you dealt with but we ask that you reconsider your opinion of us...the shop that was able to diagnose and repair your vehicle to get you back on the road and give us another shot in the future. We waranty and stand behind our work and value our customers.

Manger

MARIA B.
Orange Park, FL
02/25/2021
No appt needed and very friendly staff
Staff is accommodating and very friendly

02/21/2021
Customer service
BLC needs better mechanics, they don't know what there doing
Brandy R., Manager from BLC Automotive Repair responded on 02/22/2021

I can assure you we do know what we are doing...however going in and fixing another shops issue after they messed up is what the issue is therefore we asked youto return back to that repair facility to have the issues addressed.

DON S.
Chevrolet Astro Passenger
02/20/2021
Nailed it
Finally I found a shop that is competent, honest, and reasonably priced.
Brandy R., Manager from BLC Automotive Repair responded on 02/22/2021

Thank you for your review and your business!

AJ
AMBER J.
GMC Terrain
02/19/2021
Took forever and left it smoky
My vehicle was there for almost a month. Once it was finally completed, I received it back with headlights that had to be replaced. They made sure to try to sell me wiper blades but didn’t bother to tell me that come the next morning to go to work, I would not have lights. They left the receipt for the breakfast sandwiches they went to get off Lane Ave while test drive it in the vehicle. They also didn’t care about the face that I have COPD while they smoked in my car, leaving the smell impossible to remove and left their ashes on my rear drivers window.
Brandy R., Manager from BLC Automotive Repair responded on 02/22/2021

The vehicle was here so long due to your warranty company. The legnth of time for them to supply part was not anything we had control over. we did our best to keep you informed throughout the process.

As far as eating and smoking in the car I can not attest to, however we do not condone those types of practices here. Some of our employees do smoke but it is against our policy to smoke in customers cars perhaps its possible it was residue from clothing.  Obviously we did not know about any health concerns prior to servicing your vehilce and we do apologize for the inconvieince. Thank you for bringing it to our attention.

AH
ALICE H.
Buick LeSabre
02/17/2021
Good customer service.
Very nice people help us out and explain everything.
Brandy R., Manager from BLC Automotive Repair responded on 02/22/2021

Thank you. We are here if and when you need us

Orange Park, FL
02/16/2021
Wow
We went in to get the transmission rede checked, the mechanic who initially did the work was off. All I needed was the fluid checked. We had to add fluid in the transmission after the work was done. So, the girl who came to help us was very nice and helpful. She went to ask the mechanic who was available, waiting on the part if he would check the fluid. His reply was, I don’t think that car has a dipstick. I would have to put it on a rack and there isn’t one available. The last we checked, we looked at the transmission dipstick before adding fluid. Their service was a lot better when they knew they were getting paid thousands of dollars to replace the transmission, versus a free transmission fluid check. Oh well, I guess that’s not important to them.
Brandy R., Manager from BLC Automotive Repair responded on 02/22/2021

Part of our procedure when checking the transmission fluid is to put it on the lift to check for leaks, which is what the mechanic was referriing to. If you are low then it is very possible a leak could contribute to that. We do not just assume and add we prefer to follow steps to check and repair based on what is needed. It does not matter who or what the charges are we provide the same service for all customers.

WM
WESTLEY M.
Saturn LW
02/13/2021
Always good!
Our family has been coming to BLC for many years, they are on their game . Always professional and give you the real deal. At a fair price and great service.

CK
CYNTHIA K.
Buick Enclave
02/09/2021
This place was not great they're very greedy for money I would not recommend this place to anyone please I beg you do not take your car truck or whatever to this location every last one of them is very bad and nasty
I do not recommend this mechanic shop to anyone you will be at a loss they half do their job the mechanic is real old and don't know what he's doing and they're very nasty I would not recommend this company to anyone please do not take your car there are truck the owner is always nasty and treat you with no l respect at all they are greeted for money I hate this place

JEFF C.
02/09/2021
Ripoff people .
M

This place is a ripoff the charge you to look at your car to see if they can do a front end alignment. They say it needs a tie rod end before they can do a alignment and charge you $35.00 plus tax. They say they will not credit the $35.00 unless the tie rod is changed there plus the alignment plus tax. The total of the bill comes to $267.00 plus tax. That is a ripoff.

JOSHUA S.
02/08/2021
Friendly
Everyone is very nice and explain everything in detail giving you a total understanding of what is occurring
Brandy R., Manager from BLC Automotive Repair responded on 02/09/2021

Thank you! We know knowing cars is not everyones forte so we try to help explain and make the process as easy as possible. We appreciate your review.

DESIREE H.
Ford Fiesta
02/06/2021
Great customer service and great work ethics
This place was awesome my car had gotten messed up October 2020 and I finally got my car back fixed February 2021. The company kept in contact with me the entire time and plus it was an affordable price . I would definitely recommend this place my car looks like a brand new car .

BILL S.
02/05/2021
Long oil change
When my wife went in to get her oil changed she sat there a long time then they discovered they were out of oil so she had to wait longer to get oil I'm not happy with this I'm a good customer on there all the time getting my vehicles done I'm just letting you know I'm not real happy with what happened to my wife this morning