ROSA W.
Plymouth Voyager
01/16/2018
Car Repair
My car is just falling apart it has over 200 thousand miles on her, they are wonderful and friendly.
explain everything to you Thank you Sorry about the review

01/16/2018
Work on the Car
The work performed seemed alright at first, The One thing I wondered about was that the mechanics get paid more than the parts cost. the Hourly wages for the mechanics crazy. The work performed on the car was seemed good/ but later my car still had the same problem with leaking fluid only now it was also leaking brake fluid. ok replaced the radiator in the car also had BLC do the repair cost me alot again more for the mechanic than the car ok the part by the radiator was bent by the mechanic and my line that goes to the transmission was broken. the don't show you the parts and i think that there is a little something wrong with this. being a mechanic myself. sounds like you are taking this to a level of making a bonus on each car should be a million air by now. no more BLC for me.
Brandy R., Manager from BLC Automotive Repair responded on 02/02/2018

We hope that after the owner reached out and explained the sistuation that you will give an another chance in the future and be kind enough to rescour our review. We did everything we could to help your situation based on the current circumstances. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help with.

Rick S.
Florida
Cadillac STS
03/29/2016 Category: Service
Rick said they did nothing to resolve his issue. He arrived there between 8:00 and 8:30 am and waited there until closing which was about 6:00 pm. They had changed two of the fuel injectors and the third one went out and they had to order it from downtown. He could not understand why they did not go and pick it up instead of having it delivered. While he was waiting there, the seats were hard and uncomfortable to sit on.

03/29/2016 Category: Service
Rick said the business had okay service because he had to wait until 6:00 p.m for his vehicle when they said it would be done at 2:30 p.m so that frustrated him. He said that they had to do 3 fuel injections. He then said that no one was rude at the business, but he would like to note to them that their seats are really hard especially if someone has to sit on them all day.
Brandy R., Manager from BLC Automotive Repair responded on 04/11/2016

Sorry for the time delay they had to round up your parts from all around the city and unfourtunately they only have scheduled runs so we are at the mercy of the parts department drivers.

Major G.
Florida
Chevrolet Corvette
01/19/2015 Category: Service
The Major said the business called him up and said they were mad about his review. He spoke to 3 other mechanics who all told him he was charged 3 times what he should have been to replace an injector.

01/19/2015 Category: Service
Major said he is very disturbed about the bill. He has talked to seven mechanics and they told him that he was overcharged. He paid over $900 for an injector. It took an hour or two to fix the problem and the person he talked to recommended him to tow his vehicle there. He said he feels totally ripped off and he is upset with this business. He would not recommend them to others because of the reasons mentioned.
Brandy R., Manger from BLC Automotive Repair responded on 01/26/2015

We are very sorry to hear that you feel this way. But we ask that you and those reading please keep in mind that this vehicle came to our shop from another shop after being at multiple shops with out anyone being able to diagnose or fix the problem. We were able to not only diagnose the problem but we were also able to repair the problem. It is easy to call and shop around for pricing once the diagnostic is complete and if you were to just compare our price for the repair with other shops you would see we gave you an excellent and fair price. There is no way you can call around to compare the price of diagnostic testing when there are mulitple checks and verifications that need to be done especially on a vehicle that comes to us from other shops it would be like compariing apples to oranges. This was not your simple check engine light computer diagnostics. It involved multiple tests and checks. Also please remember that we did keep you informed during the entire diagnostic and repair process to which you authorized the work that was completed and you seemed happy with the repairs at time of serivce. i know its frustrating when thinking of the lost time and money spent at the other shops you dealt with but we ask that you reconsider your opinion of us...the shop that was able to diagnose and repair your vehicle to get you back on the road and give us another shot in the future. We waranty and stand behind our work and value our customers.

Manger

JASLYN C.
11/30/2020
Fantastic !!
I’m thankful they were able to get in me in when they could. The receptionist are always very informative and willing to help .

GL
GARETTE L.
11/13/2020
Quick quality service!
They checked in with me throughout the whole process, they made it quick and painless!

Ram Pickup
11/07/2020
Engine Replacement
Very polite, upfront, honest, professional job! Very impressed. Also, they were a way better price than 7 others shops that I called.

DA
DAVID A.
Nissan Frontier
11/04/2020
Great work at a good price
BLC Automotive was able to get my vehicle in and repaired same day. I called around and they were the cheapest around.

WR
WIN R.
11/03/2020
Impeccably honest, technically superior very bright womman surrounded
The owner responded in 15 minutes and towed my out of warranty Honda Accord Friday at 5PM. It only improved from that point.

They installed a transmission and new engine mount at half the cost quoted by the Honda dealer and I was frequently updated by Brandy, the owners daughter who is highly respected by the mechanics.

Dave the mechanic who did my job is now my go to person on all auto issues for both our family cars.

KATHI S.
Nissan Sentra
10/29/2020
Pricing and good people
I had a short in the electrical component for my headlight, the mechanic had to find it and fix it. I had my car back the same day with a working headlight ! Nissan looked at it for 6 hrs....could not find problem they wanted $600. to keep looking 😂 paid a A fraction of the cost with BLC and it is fixed !

LAMAR B.
Lexus GS 350
10/28/2020
Very certious and professional
Blc do all my repairs on our cars. They do very good work. The cost for repairs is fair. Mr. Bryant

AT
Al T.
HUMMER H2
10/28/2020
Great service call me back within two hours

EF
ELWELL F.
10/27/2020
More Than Trustworthy
BLC Never leaves me hanging on any info on or about my vehicle and always kept it safe. Also, I don't leave there with the bottom of my pocket cut off.

CORY H.
10/26/2020
Amazing people
The people are friendly and amazing
Brandy R., Manager from BLC Automotive Repair responded on 10/27/2020

Thank you for the kind words!!

CR
CHRISTOPHER R.
10/23/2020
I went outside their need of customer service and even try to help me save money which is not very common I appreciate good business practice like that I will most likely go there for a very long time for all my automotive needs
They went outside their need of good customer service and ended up giving me great customer service, they even tried to help me save money on my part which was still under warranty From another mechanic which is not very common. I truly appreciate honest business practice like that so I will most likely go there for a very long time for all my automotive needs

TP
THOMAS P.
Isuzu Rodeo
10/23/2020
Excellent service as always
only place I go for repairs