ROSA W.
Plymouth Voyager
01/16/2018
Car Repair
My car is just falling apart it has over 200 thousand miles on her, they are wonderful and friendly.
explain everything to you Thank you Sorry about the review

01/16/2018
Work on the Car
The work performed seemed alright at first, The One thing I wondered about was that the mechanics get paid more than the parts cost. the Hourly wages for the mechanics crazy. The work performed on the car was seemed good/ but later my car still had the same problem with leaking fluid only now it was also leaking brake fluid. ok replaced the radiator in the car also had BLC do the repair cost me alot again more for the mechanic than the car ok the part by the radiator was bent by the mechanic and my line that goes to the transmission was broken. the don't show you the parts and i think that there is a little something wrong with this. being a mechanic myself. sounds like you are taking this to a level of making a bonus on each car should be a million air by now. no more BLC for me.
Brandy R., Manager from BLC Automotive Repair responded on 02/02/2018

We hope that after the owner reached out and explained the sistuation that you will give an another chance in the future and be kind enough to rescour our review. We did everything we could to help your situation based on the current circumstances. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help with.

Rick S.
Florida
Cadillac STS
03/29/2016 Category: Service
Rick said they did nothing to resolve his issue. He arrived there between 8:00 and 8:30 am and waited there until closing which was about 6:00 pm. They had changed two of the fuel injectors and the third one went out and they had to order it from downtown. He could not understand why they did not go and pick it up instead of having it delivered. While he was waiting there, the seats were hard and uncomfortable to sit on.

03/29/2016 Category: Service
Rick said the business had okay service because he had to wait until 6:00 p.m for his vehicle when they said it would be done at 2:30 p.m so that frustrated him. He said that they had to do 3 fuel injections. He then said that no one was rude at the business, but he would like to note to them that their seats are really hard especially if someone has to sit on them all day.
Brandy R., Manager from BLC Automotive Repair responded on 04/11/2016

Sorry for the time delay they had to round up your parts from all around the city and unfourtunately they only have scheduled runs so we are at the mercy of the parts department drivers.

Major G.
Florida
Chevrolet Corvette
01/19/2015 Category: Service
The Major said the business called him up and said they were mad about his review. He spoke to 3 other mechanics who all told him he was charged 3 times what he should have been to replace an injector.

01/19/2015 Category: Service
Major said he is very disturbed about the bill. He has talked to seven mechanics and they told him that he was overcharged. He paid over $900 for an injector. It took an hour or two to fix the problem and the person he talked to recommended him to tow his vehicle there. He said he feels totally ripped off and he is upset with this business. He would not recommend them to others because of the reasons mentioned.
Brandy R., Manger from BLC Automotive Repair responded on 01/26/2015

We are very sorry to hear that you feel this way. But we ask that you and those reading please keep in mind that this vehicle came to our shop from another shop after being at multiple shops with out anyone being able to diagnose or fix the problem. We were able to not only diagnose the problem but we were also able to repair the problem. It is easy to call and shop around for pricing once the diagnostic is complete and if you were to just compare our price for the repair with other shops you would see we gave you an excellent and fair price. There is no way you can call around to compare the price of diagnostic testing when there are mulitple checks and verifications that need to be done especially on a vehicle that comes to us from other shops it would be like compariing apples to oranges. This was not your simple check engine light computer diagnostics. It involved multiple tests and checks. Also please remember that we did keep you informed during the entire diagnostic and repair process to which you authorized the work that was completed and you seemed happy with the repairs at time of serivce. i know its frustrating when thinking of the lost time and money spent at the other shops you dealt with but we ask that you reconsider your opinion of us...the shop that was able to diagnose and repair your vehicle to get you back on the road and give us another shot in the future. We waranty and stand behind our work and value our customers.

Manger

EDMUND H.
Volkswagen Jetta Wagon
06/23/2020
thorough troubleshooting
I brought my 04 Jetta in today by the recommendation of Discount Tire for a wheel alignment. The tech accomplished the task and did a road test. He returned and put it back on the rack. At this point I thought there may be a problem. Then he did another road test. He stated my steering wheel was not straight when driving and made the appropriate adjustment. I had that problem since I bought the car. I was impressed with his thoroughness to make it right. Great job.

RF
RAPHAEL F.
06/19/2020
Gracious customer
I visited them for some problems and they were helpful, quick and efficient. Will definitely look into making them me, my family and friends go to mechanic
Brandy R., Manager from BLC Automotive Repair responded on 06/22/2020

Thank you ! Thank is the highest compliment and thanks that we can get is having you continue business with us and sharing our services with your friends and family.

VV
VALERIE V.
06/14/2020
They was kind and professional
The staff was very friendly and professional. They took time to explain in detail. They was quick and the prices were good.
Brandy R., Manager from BLC Automotive Repair responded on 06/22/2020

Thank you! I am glad we were able to explain to you what you needed to know. We never have a problem with that and hope that you will always ask if you ever have any questions.

PG
PRISCILLA G.
Orange Park, FL
06/13/2020
Punctual, Friendly, and Quality Work!
This establishment is by far one of the best in Jacksonville. They gave me a daily update on my transmission job, they explained everything thoroughly, and are very personable, and friendly! Great job!

Volkswagen Passat
06/04/2020
All around great

DK
DAN K.
Ram 2500
06/03/2020
Like a small town garages
Fair pricing, great service, very friendly

KENNY S.
06/02/2020
they are fast and very helpful
the ladies up front are nice and friendly and very helpful. they do great work on repairs to your vehicle and reasonable prices.

MICHELLE G.

Orange Park, FL
Honda Accord
05/29/2020
Helpful staff.
Excellent service and results on my exhaust work everytime I go to them.

HS
HELEN S.
Mercury Mountaineer
05/29/2020
Excellent service đź‘Ť
BLC Automotive has always provided us with Excellent service.