4.6

DV
DONNA V.
Mercury Milan
05/06/2021
Courteous, professional, knowledgeable staff.
Once a month, I have to have my Intalok calibrated. A self-induced inconvenience. However, the staff is wonderful and makes my experience as painless as possible. And I appreciate that very much.

SHANNON M.
05/05/2021
Best customer service ever
I bought an extended warranty with my vehicle and I thought it had reached its milage limits. Brandy looked into it and found out that it hadn't for the issues with my van. They got all the issues fixed and even when I had to take it to another place to have stuff done, BLC looked it over after I got it back. They went above and beyond to make sure all everything was fixed and fixed right.

DEBBIE B.
Nissan Maxima
05/04/2021
Customer service was great and the employee explained everything to me so quick and easy
This place is great they worked with me and went over and beyond . Thank you

AH
ARCHIE H.
Orange Park, FL
Chevrolet Camaro
05/03/2021
Customer service
Lovely staff great customer service fast and efficient

ANNETTE B.
Orange Park, FL
Quick and courteous service
We’ve brought all of our cars to BLC over the years and have never had an issues. We trust the work and the people are nice.

GF
GLEN F.
Hollywood, FL
Mazda CX-7
Honest, Ethical Repair Shop
I am a healthcare worker, on assignment in Jacksonville fort a few weeks. I searched for black owned auto shop and found BLC on google. Went in , without an appointment, with a minor, but recurring problem. These folks got a mechanic onto the car, during lunch hour, addressed the issue and charged a fair / reasonable fee. Friendly, competent at a fair price, CANNOT ask for more!

LINDA S.
Dodge Charger
04/30/2021
I always treated with respect and kindness.
They always fit me in when I have an issue.

LW
LORRIE W.
04/24/2021
Great consumer service
Great service and in an timely manner

Desireé H.
04/20/2021
Need better communication / bad business
This is the worst business ever don’t go here ! Brandi is management and don’t know what she is doing . She is very rude and this company is unprofessional when it come to getting the work done . I came there for body work and why when I get my car all of these other problems come along . BLC put a weak battery into my car and did not document when it was time to pay . 2 months later my battery is leaking and corrosion on my battery . And on top of that when I came to pick up my car Tammy said it would be ready and next thing you know as soon as I get in my car the car doesn’t even start ! She had to call someone to jump the car . Over all this company is unprofessional and they don’t document everything that they do to your car . This company makes stuff looks nice but in reality they didn’t fix anything they make it worse . Brandi is unprofessional and Tammy does know what she’s doing .

Buick Rendezvous
04/16/2021
Very nasty employee
They lied about things they fixed that weren’t fixed the secretary was very nasty. Over charged and did damage to my vehicle.

Chevrolet Sonic
04/09/2021
Horriable
I took my car up there for diagnostics the lady told me it would be 50$ when they told me what’s wrong they charged me 100$ not what they quoted me. I don’t care paying the money it’s more the fact I got off work to take my car up there to see why is wrong and she goes out to my car try’s to unlock the key fob with her nails pushing down not using her thumb says is it always hard to push I said no, it wasn’t like that acting like she didn’t care, Told me these key fobs Chevy make is a bad design it there fault how poor they make them. When I gave her the key it was not pushed in what’s so ever . I’m more mad that it was y’all fault you didn’t apologized I don’t care about getting a new key that’s 300$ . But saying it not the the shops fault that they weren’t going to fix it. When I leave my vehicle or keys if you damage anyone property the shops is accountable for it. should follow Florida state business law. No one should come here they steal your money. The place was really dirty smelled like something was rotten . The lady in office said someone would be with me I waited till the lady outside was smoking a cigarette to come cash me out !!

EF
ERIK F.
04/09/2021
Repaired my vehicle in one day
Explain to them what was my problem and within hour I got a call back saying excatly what problem was defenitly a must go to repair your vehicle

CHRISTINA M.
04/07/2021
Highly recommend
The staff is beyond helpful and charming. And will make sure to assist with all your service needs and
will take time to answer your questions . I will definitely use them in the future and would highly recommend others too.

Ram 2500

COURTNEY K.
Dodge Journey
03/27/2021
Emergency Request
ABS light came on and I needed help ASAP. They took care of my needs quickly so that I could get back onto the road and to my family needing my care. THANK YOU very much for being both professional but also upfront with the amount of time it could take for a repair.