Overall Rating 2.6666667/5Overall Rating 2.6666667/5rating 2.6666667rating 2.6666667rating 2.6666667
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

ROSA W.
Jacksonville, FL
Plymouth Voyager
01/16/2018
Car Repair
My car is just falling apart it has over 200 thousand miles on her, they are wonderful and friendly.
explain everything to you Thank you Sorry about the review

01/16/2018
Work on the Car
The work performed seemed alright at first, The One thing I wondered about was that the mechanics get paid more than the parts cost. the Hourly wages for the mechanics crazy. The work performed on the car was seemed good/ but later my car still had the same problem with leaking fluid only now it was also leaking brake fluid. ok replaced the radiator in the car also had BLC do the repair cost me alot again more for the mechanic than the car ok the part by the radiator was bent by the mechanic and my line that goes to the transmission was broken. the don't show you the parts and i think that there is a little something wrong with this. being a mechanic myself. sounds like you are taking this to a level of making a bonus on each car should be a million air by now. no more BLC for me.
Brandy R., Manager from BLC Automotive Repair responded on 02/02/2018

We hope that after the owner reached out and explained the sistuation that you will give an another chance in the future and be kind enough to rescour our review. We did everything we could to help your situation based on the current circumstances. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help with.

Brandy Reyes
Manager
904-779-5777

MIKE C.
Jacksonville, FL
Chrysler PT Cruiser
11/16/2017
Not the best experience.
I was called and told that the water pump was leaking. After declining the almost $1000.00 rapair I asked how much coolant needed to be added to the system and was told that the leak was minor and they were just informing me of the condition. This should have been conveyed to me during the original phone call. Also, they stated that the torque struts needed replacing but would not provide a written quote showing parts and labor costs. (still don't have a price for this repair.) Not the kind of service I have been used to over the last 10+ years.

Jason L.
Florida
GMC Rally
06/21/2017 Category: Service
Jason said this business is friendly and they did the work. He stated he does not think the problem was diagnosed correctly because he still does not have air conditioning.
Brandy R., Manager from BLC Automotive Repair responded on 06/26/2017

We did not perform a diagnostic on this repair we just converterted tha ac from r12 to r134 per your request. We can however do an ac check and diagnostic if you would like us to do so. We will contact you to schedule this.

Brandy Reyes