MICHELLE G.

VICTORIA W.
Honda Accord
02/10/2020
Customers service
Great customer service, and they know you by name and that makes me feel welcome anytime I go there 😊😊.

STANLEY B.

MA
MARCEL A.
Mercury Cougar
10/18/2019
I love how BLC tries to save you money.
Quality and service were wonderful! I've taken my car to BLC for a couple of years now and will. Continue to do so as long as I'm in Jacksonville.

MICHAEL M.
Buick LeSabre
10/16/2019
Return visit
Previously I had work done on wiper motors and new wiper arms, the passenger side arm stopped working I returned to have them check it out there technician went and found an issue repaired it and it was Completed within an hour I was on my way with no charge. Good customer service I would come back again.

SAMONE W.
Chrysler 300
08/13/2019
Great service and quick
The receptionist was very professional the price was fair and quick service

SG
SHARON G.
Jeep Commander
04/19/2019
Upfront Pricing! Great service!
Upfront pricing with No surprises!!! Will definitely go back, already recommended to a few colleagues!!
Brandy R., Manager from BLC Automotive Repair responded on 05/03/2019

Your reccomendations is the highest form of a thank you we can receive. We appreciate you and your referral.
Thank you.

Rick M.
Nissan Versa
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Rick said he has finally found a good mechanic with this business.

RF
ROOSEVELT F.
Mercedes-Benz S430
04/17/2019
Every since I've started coming to BLC they have provided me with great service and have done great work on my car. They are very professional and accurate with their work. I will come back and recommend their service to others.
Every time I bring my car ( mercedes) to them to work on, they do great work in a timely fashion. They don't try and overcharge me because of the type of car and that's real important to me alone with knowing what to do and how to fix my car. Its good to know a business that I can trust with my car.
Brandy R., Manager from BLC Automotive Repair responded on 05/30/2019

Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle and for refering us to your friends and family. That is the greatest compliment we can receive from a customer.

JN
Jared N.
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Marisol. She said the staff were great and they were able to help them even after hours. She met the owner and he was cool but after the service, her check engine light was still on.

LJ
Lonnie J.
Chevrolet Caprice
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Lonnie said that the place did a good job, it's the third time he's been in there, he likes the service and is pleased with the work.
Brandy R., Manager from BLC Automotive Repair responded on 03/08/2019

we appreciate you returning back to us.

MICHAEL M.
Buick LeSabre
02/01/2019
Work completed as scheduled and reasonable
received good work with review of further needs and an idea of potential time frame and the priority of when repairs are needed.

Michael B.
Florida
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Michael said he likes how quickly the business was working on his vehicle and the service that was done.

RP
Ronald P.
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Ronald said that the place did not complete all he'd asked, and he is going back.

Joseph M.
Chrysler 300
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Joseph said they did a good job as far as everything else he needed done, but they broke the little safety piece where the vehicle is shifted from park to other gears.