4.6

LINDA S.
Dodge Charger
04/30/2021
I always treated with respect and kindness.
They always fit me in when I have an issue.

SA
SHAMEIKA A.
03/17/2021
They let there customers know as soon as possible what's going on with there vehicle.
I really appreciate the work and there response time that they have

LL

DV
DONNA V.
Mercury Milan
01/11/2021
Staff was very professional and knowledgeable. I left feeling confident in how to operate the machine.
I rate my experience today as very good. I was treated with respect and professionalism. I don't like the fact that this is very expensive, but it was because of my own actions. If it was free, I'd rate my experience as Excellent! Thank you

AT
Al T.
HUMMER H2
10/28/2020
Great service call me back within two hours

CHIZQUAN C.
Ford Flex
09/25/2020
Even though they were not able to resolve my issue at that moment, the service delivered was great. They explained to me the issue that was going on, provided realistic options and pricing, and was readily available to answer any additional questions that I had.
Brandy R., Manager from BLC Automotive Repair responded on 10/21/2020

Thank you. We always strive to provide in the moment repairs but sometimes it can not be done. We are glad you returned and were then able to complete your repairs. We appreciate your review.

Brandy Reyes
Manager
904-779-5777

RORY M.
Atlantic Beach, FL
Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross
09/02/2020
location
First time at business friendly and quick to find out what help you need

JOSEPH F.
Kia Sorento
08/19/2020
Fast service
The service was excellent and Speedy I appreciate what they did for me

Glen Saint Mary, FL
07/30/2020
Service good and fast when I was finally waited on....more expensive than told for both visits. Receptionist could have been friendlier.
Above...

VICTORIA W.
Honda Accord
02/10/2020
Customers service
Great customer service, and they know you by name and that makes me feel welcome anytime I go there 😊😊.

STANLEY B.

MA
MARCEL A.
Mercury Cougar
10/18/2019
I love how BLC tries to save you money.
Quality and service were wonderful! I've taken my car to BLC for a couple of years now and will. Continue to do so as long as I'm in Jacksonville.

MICHAEL M.
Buick LeSabre
10/16/2019
Return visit
Previously I had work done on wiper motors and new wiper arms, the passenger side arm stopped working I returned to have them check it out there technician went and found an issue repaired it and it was Completed within an hour I was on my way with no charge. Good customer service I would come back again.

SAMONE W.
Chrysler 300
08/13/2019
Great service and quick
The receptionist was very professional the price was fair and quick service