AT
Al T.
HUMMER H2
10/28/2020
Great service call me back within two hours

CHIZQUAN C.
Ford Flex
09/25/2020
Even though they were not able to resolve my issue at that moment, the service delivered was great. They explained to me the issue that was going on, provided realistic options and pricing, and was readily available to answer any additional questions that I had.
Brandy R., Manager from BLC Automotive Repair responded on 10/21/2020

Thank you. We always strive to provide in the moment repairs but sometimes it can not be done. We are glad you returned and were then able to complete your repairs. We appreciate your review.

RORY M.
Atlantic Beach, FL
Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross
09/02/2020
location
First time at business friendly and quick to find out what help you need

JOSEPH F.
Kia Sorento
08/19/2020
Fast service
The service was excellent and Speedy I appreciate what they did for me

Glen Saint Mary, FL
07/30/2020
Service good and fast when I was finally waited on....more expensive than told for both visits. Receptionist could have been friendlier.
Above...

VICTORIA W.
Honda Accord
02/10/2020
Customers service
Great customer service, and they know you by name and that makes me feel welcome anytime I go there 😊😊.

STANLEY B.

MA
MARCEL A.
Mercury Cougar
10/18/2019
I love how BLC tries to save you money.
Quality and service were wonderful! I've taken my car to BLC for a couple of years now and will. Continue to do so as long as I'm in Jacksonville.

MICHAEL M.
Buick LeSabre
10/16/2019
Return visit
Previously I had work done on wiper motors and new wiper arms, the passenger side arm stopped working I returned to have them check it out there technician went and found an issue repaired it and it was Completed within an hour I was on my way with no charge. Good customer service I would come back again.

SAMONE W.
Chrysler 300
08/13/2019
Great service and quick
The receptionist was very professional the price was fair and quick service

SG
SHARON G.
Jeep Commander
04/19/2019
Upfront Pricing! Great service!
Upfront pricing with No surprises!!! Will definitely go back, already recommended to a few colleagues!!
Brandy R., Manager from BLC Automotive Repair responded on 05/03/2019

Your reccomendations is the highest form of a thank you we can receive. We appreciate you and your referral.
Thank you.

Rick M.
Nissan Versa
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Rick said he has finally found a good mechanic with this business.

RF
ROOSEVELT F.
Mercedes-Benz S430
04/17/2019
Every since I've started coming to BLC they have provided me with great service and have done great work on my car. They are very professional and accurate with their work. I will come back and recommend their service to others.
Every time I bring my car ( mercedes) to them to work on, they do great work in a timely fashion. They don't try and overcharge me because of the type of car and that's real important to me alone with knowing what to do and how to fix my car. Its good to know a business that I can trust with my car.
Brandy R., Manager from BLC Automotive Repair responded on 05/30/2019

Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle and for refering us to your friends and family. That is the greatest compliment we can receive from a customer.

JN
Jared N.
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Marisol. She said the staff were great and they were able to help them even after hours. She met the owner and he was cool but after the service, her check engine light was still on.