4.6

02/21/2021
Customer service
BLC needs better mechanics, they don't know what there doing
Brandy R., Manager from BLC Automotive Repair responded on 02/22/2021

I can assure you we do know what we are doing...however going in and fixing another shops issue after they messed up is what the issue is therefore we asked youto return back to that repair facility to have the issues addressed.

DON S.
Chevrolet Astro Passenger
02/20/2021
Nailed it
Finally I found a shop that is competent, honest, and reasonably priced.
Brandy R., Manager from BLC Automotive Repair responded on 02/22/2021

Thank you for your review and your business!

AJ
AMBER J.
GMC Terrain
02/19/2021
Took forever and left it smoky
My vehicle was there for almost a month. Once it was finally completed, I received it back with headlights that had to be replaced. They made sure to try to sell me wiper blades but didn’t bother to tell me that come the next morning to go to work, I would not have lights. They left the receipt for the breakfast sandwiches they went to get off Lane Ave while test drive it in the vehicle. They also didn’t care about the face that I have COPD while they smoked in my car, leaving the smell impossible to remove and left their ashes on my rear drivers window.
Brandy R., Manager from BLC Automotive Repair responded on 02/22/2021

The vehicle was here so long due to your warranty company. The legnth of time for them to supply part was not anything we had control over. we did our best to keep you informed throughout the process.

As far as eating and smoking in the car I can not attest to, however we do not condone those types of practices here. Some of our employees do smoke but it is against our policy to smoke in customers cars perhaps its possible it was residue from clothing.  Obviously we did not know about any health concerns prior to servicing your vehilce and we do apologize for the inconvieince. Thank you for bringing it to our attention.

AH
ALICE H.
Buick LeSabre
02/17/2021
Good customer service.
Very nice people help us out and explain everything.
Brandy R., Manager from BLC Automotive Repair responded on 02/22/2021

Thank you. We are here if and when you need us

Orange Park, FL
02/16/2021
Wow
We went in to get the transmission rede checked, the mechanic who initially did the work was off. All I needed was the fluid checked. We had to add fluid in the transmission after the work was done. So, the girl who came to help us was very nice and helpful. She went to ask the mechanic who was available, waiting on the part if he would check the fluid. His reply was, I don’t think that car has a dipstick. I would have to put it on a rack and there isn’t one available. The last we checked, we looked at the transmission dipstick before adding fluid. Their service was a lot better when they knew they were getting paid thousands of dollars to replace the transmission, versus a free transmission fluid check. Oh well, I guess that’s not important to them.
Brandy R., Manager from BLC Automotive Repair responded on 02/22/2021

Part of our procedure when checking the transmission fluid is to put it on the lift to check for leaks, which is what the mechanic was referriing to. If you are low then it is very possible a leak could contribute to that. We do not just assume and add we prefer to follow steps to check and repair based on what is needed. It does not matter who or what the charges are we provide the same service for all customers.

WM
WESTLEY M.
Saturn LW
02/13/2021
Always good!
Our family has been coming to BLC for many years, they are on their game . Always professional and give you the real deal. At a fair price and great service.

CK
CYNTHIA K.
Buick Enclave
02/09/2021
This place was not great they're very greedy for money I would not recommend this place to anyone please I beg you do not take your car truck or whatever to this location every last one of them is very bad and nasty
I do not recommend this mechanic shop to anyone you will be at a loss they half do their job the mechanic is real old and don't know what he's doing and they're very nasty I would not recommend this company to anyone please do not take your car there are truck the owner is always nasty and treat you with no l respect at all they are greeted for money I hate this place

JEFF C.
02/09/2021
Ripoff people .
M

This place is a ripoff the charge you to look at your car to see if they can do a front end alignment. They say it needs a tie rod end before they can do a alignment and charge you $35.00 plus tax. They say they will not credit the $35.00 unless the tie rod is changed there plus the alignment plus tax. The total of the bill comes to $267.00 plus tax. That is a ripoff.

JOSHUA S.
02/08/2021
Friendly
Everyone is very nice and explain everything in detail giving you a total understanding of what is occurring
Brandy R., Manager from BLC Automotive Repair responded on 02/09/2021

Thank you! We know knowing cars is not everyones forte so we try to help explain and make the process as easy as possible. We appreciate your review.

DESIREE H.
Ford Fiesta
02/06/2021
Great customer service and great work ethics
This place was awesome my car had gotten messed up October 2020 and I finally got my car back fixed February 2021. The company kept in contact with me the entire time and plus it was an affordable price . I would definitely recommend this place my car looks like a brand new car .

BILL S.
02/05/2021
Long oil change
When my wife went in to get her oil changed she sat there a long time then they discovered they were out of oil so she had to wait longer to get oil I'm not happy with this I'm a good customer on there all the time getting my vehicles done I'm just letting you know I'm not real happy with what happened to my wife this morning

JESSICA L.
Orange Park, FL
Nissan Pathfinder
02/03/2021
Awesome Customer Service
I have taken my vehicles here for a couple years and have always had great customer service. They are extremely honest and will not try to get you to spend money that is not needed.

MN
MICHAEL N.
01/26/2021
Great job and great experience!
Had a steering column rebuilt and the price was very reasonable. Everyone was so nice, they kept me updated on the progress and costs. I would definitely recommend them for any problems you may have. I’ll be using them in the future for another vehicle I have.

01/22/2021
Great Quick service
Service was fast and friendly

LUELLA M.
Hyundai Accent
01/20/2021
great
Fast and friendly service they have been fixing my autos for 20 years Very proud of their service.