WF

EDMUND H.
Volkswagen Jetta Wagon
06/23/2020
thorough troubleshooting
I brought my 04 Jetta in today by the recommendation of Discount Tire for a wheel alignment. The tech accomplished the task and did a road test. He returned and put it back on the rack. At this point I thought there may be a problem. Then he did another road test. He stated my steering wheel was not straight when driving and made the appropriate adjustment. I had that problem since I bought the car. I was impressed with his thoroughness to make it right. Great job.

RF
RAPHAEL F.
06/19/2020
Gracious customer
I visited them for some problems and they were helpful, quick and efficient. Will definitely look into making them me, my family and friends go to mechanic
Brandy R., Manager from BLC Automotive Repair responded on 06/22/2020

Thank you ! Thank is the highest compliment and thanks that we can get is having you continue business with us and sharing our services with your friends and family.

Brandy Reyes
Manager
904-779-5777

VV
VALERIE V.
06/14/2020
They was kind and professional
The staff was very friendly and professional. They took time to explain in detail. They was quick and the prices were good.
Brandy R., Manager from BLC Automotive Repair responded on 06/22/2020

Thank you! I am glad we were able to explain to you what you needed to know. We never have a problem with that and hope that you will always ask if you ever have any questions.

Brandy Reyes
Manager
904-779-5777

PG
PRISCILLA G.
Orange Park, FL
06/13/2020
Punctual, Friendly, and Quality Work!
This establishment is by far one of the best in Jacksonville. They gave me a daily update on my transmission job, they explained everything thoroughly, and are very personable, and friendly! Great job!

Volkswagen Passat
06/04/2020
All around great

DK
DAN K.
Ram 2500
06/03/2020
Like a small town garages
Fair pricing, great service, very friendly

KENNY S.
06/02/2020
they are fast and very helpful
the ladies up front are nice and friendly and very helpful. they do great work on repairs to your vehicle and reasonable prices.

MICHELLE G.

Orange Park, FL
Honda Accord
05/29/2020
Helpful staff.
Excellent service and results on my exhaust work everytime I go to them.

HS
HELEN S.
Mercury Mountaineer
05/29/2020
Excellent service 👍
BLC Automotive has always provided us with Excellent service.

SA
SAMMUEL A.
05/23/2020
They do excellent work
I feel that the people at BLC Automotive do such excellent work they take pride in
there work to making sure that the customer vehicle is done right the first time thank you all,,. , ,

RANDALL W.
Mercury Grand Marquis
05/21/2020
I have always been happy with the service.
never had a problem with their service.

RON C.
05/08/2020
Not happy
I brought my car in knowing what the problem was and they told me to bring it in to verify so they could give me an estimate to repair. I called the next day after dropping off the vehicle. And I was told they would give me an estimate with a rebuild or repair and get a call back later. I waited two days and no call I then went to pick up the car and take it somewhere else to get it fixed. I was charged 105.00 to have the vehicle looked at, when I was bringing it in for an estimate that I never got. So I was charged basically to confirm what I already knew was wrong and apparently they don't want to fix it. I'm from out of town so this was a great inconvenience. When I picked up the car nobody even questioned why. Just happy to take 105.00 for opening the hood and confirming what I already days was wrong. Thanks again