JASLYN C.
11/30/2020
Fantastic !!
I’m thankful they were able to get in me in when they could. The receptionist are always very informative and willing to help .

GL
GARETTE L.
11/13/2020
Quick quality service!
They checked in with me throughout the whole process, they made it quick and painless!

Ram Pickup
11/07/2020
Engine Replacement
Very polite, upfront, honest, professional job! Very impressed. Also, they were a way better price than 7 others shops that I called.

DA
DAVID A.
Nissan Frontier
11/04/2020
Great work at a good price
BLC Automotive was able to get my vehicle in and repaired same day. I called around and they were the cheapest around.

WR
WIN R.
11/03/2020
Impeccably honest, technically superior very bright womman surrounded
The owner responded in 15 minutes and towed my out of warranty Honda Accord Friday at 5PM. It only improved from that point.

They installed a transmission and new engine mount at half the cost quoted by the Honda dealer and I was frequently updated by Brandy, the owners daughter who is highly respected by the mechanics.

Dave the mechanic who did my job is now my go to person on all auto issues for both our family cars.

KATHI S.
Nissan Sentra
10/29/2020
Pricing and good people
I had a short in the electrical component for my headlight, the mechanic had to find it and fix it. I had my car back the same day with a working headlight ! Nissan looked at it for 6 hrs....could not find problem they wanted $600. to keep looking 😂 paid a A fraction of the cost with BLC and it is fixed !

LAMAR B.
Lexus GS 350
10/28/2020
Very certious and professional
Blc do all my repairs on our cars. They do very good work. The cost for repairs is fair. Mr. Bryant

AT
Al T.
HUMMER H2
10/28/2020
Great service call me back within two hours

EF
ELWELL F.
10/27/2020
More Than Trustworthy
BLC Never leaves me hanging on any info on or about my vehicle and always kept it safe. Also, I don't leave there with the bottom of my pocket cut off.

CORY H.
10/26/2020
Amazing people
The people are friendly and amazing
Brandy R., Manager from BLC Automotive Repair responded on 10/27/2020

Thank you for the kind words!!

CR
CHRISTOPHER R.
10/23/2020
I went outside their need of customer service and even try to help me save money which is not very common I appreciate good business practice like that I will most likely go there for a very long time for all my automotive needs
They went outside their need of good customer service and ended up giving me great customer service, they even tried to help me save money on my part which was still under warranty From another mechanic which is not very common. I truly appreciate honest business practice like that so I will most likely go there for a very long time for all my automotive needs

TP
THOMAS P.
Isuzu Rodeo
10/23/2020
Excellent service as always
only place I go for repairs

CK
CHRISTINE K.
10/20/2020
I feel like they are incompetant. Ive been there 3 times, 7 hrs per visit, problem Not Fixed.
I have had to take my car here on 3 different days, so far, and Car is still not fixed. I feel like they do not know what they are doing...YES, I KNOW..they are All ASE certified...which doesn't matter if they cant figure out the problem..I AM VERY UNHAPPY..
Brandy R., Manager from BLC Automotive Repair responded on 10/21/2020

I understand your frustration but please know that we are more than capable of repairing your vheilce and our techs are well versed in these types of repairs.However Sometimes when dealing with electronics it is not always a cut and dry process.  For this very reason we asked you multiple times to drop off the vehicle and leave it with us becuase we knew how long it would take. For your own personal reasons you decided to wait with it each time. We did our very best to accomadate your situation in the time alloted. I apologize that you do not feel we did not provide you with great service. please reach out to me if there is anything else i can do for you. I tried to contact you but could not get through.

ROBERT S.
Chevrolet Sonic
10/20/2020
Good
Good lot help and repair and nice guy

Ford Police Interceptor
10/14/2020
Customer service
Front desk customer service personal was excellent, good attitude, and good workmanship on you vehicle. This is the place to come to. Thank you
Brandy R., Manager from BLC Automotive Repair responded on 10/21/2020

Thank you. We appreciate your business and your kind words. We try to make the process of automotive repairs as pleasant as possible.