4.6

Desireé H.
04/20/2021
Need better communication / bad business
This is the worst business ever don’t go here ! Brandi is management and don’t know what she is doing . She is very rude and this company is unprofessional when it come to getting the work done . I came there for body work and why when I get my car all of these other problems come along . BLC put a weak battery into my car and did not document when it was time to pay . 2 months later my battery is leaking and corrosion on my battery . And on top of that when I came to pick up my car Tammy said it would be ready and next thing you know as soon as I get in my car the car doesn’t even start ! She had to call someone to jump the car . Over all this company is unprofessional and they don’t document everything that they do to your car . This company makes stuff looks nice but in reality they didn’t fix anything they make it worse . Brandi is unprofessional and Tammy does know what she’s doing .

Buick Rendezvous
04/16/2021
Very nasty employee
They lied about things they fixed that weren’t fixed the secretary was very nasty. Over charged and did damage to my vehicle.

Chevrolet Sonic
04/09/2021
Horriable
I took my car up there for diagnostics the lady told me it would be 50$ when they told me what’s wrong they charged me 100$ not what they quoted me. I don’t care paying the money it’s more the fact I got off work to take my car up there to see why is wrong and she goes out to my car try’s to unlock the key fob with her nails pushing down not using her thumb says is it always hard to push I said no, it wasn’t like that acting like she didn’t care, Told me these key fobs Chevy make is a bad design it there fault how poor they make them. When I gave her the key it was not pushed in what’s so ever . I’m more mad that it was y’all fault you didn’t apologized I don’t care about getting a new key that’s 300$ . But saying it not the the shops fault that they weren’t going to fix it. When I leave my vehicle or keys if you damage anyone property the shops is accountable for it. should follow Florida state business law. No one should come here they steal your money. The place was really dirty smelled like something was rotten . The lady in office said someone would be with me I waited till the lady outside was smoking a cigarette to come cash me out !!

WR
WAYNE R.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
03/12/2021
Poor communication
I was told my car was ready for pickup and it still wasn’t running, I paid $371 for nothing. Then they ask for 7 more hours of work which would have been at least $1400 and they wouldn’t no if that would fix the problem or not.

02/21/2021
Customer service
BLC needs better mechanics, they don't know what there doing
Brandy R., Manager from BLC Automotive Repair responded on 02/22/2021

I can assure you we do know what we are doing...however going in and fixing another shops issue after they messed up is what the issue is therefore we asked youto return back to that repair facility to have the issues addressed.

AJ
AMBER J.
GMC Terrain
02/19/2021
Took forever and left it smoky
My vehicle was there for almost a month. Once it was finally completed, I received it back with headlights that had to be replaced. They made sure to try to sell me wiper blades but didn’t bother to tell me that come the next morning to go to work, I would not have lights. They left the receipt for the breakfast sandwiches they went to get off Lane Ave while test drive it in the vehicle. They also didn’t care about the face that I have COPD while they smoked in my car, leaving the smell impossible to remove and left their ashes on my rear drivers window.
Brandy R., Manager from BLC Automotive Repair responded on 02/22/2021

The vehicle was here so long due to your warranty company. The legnth of time for them to supply part was not anything we had control over. we did our best to keep you informed throughout the process.

As far as eating and smoking in the car I can not attest to, however we do not condone those types of practices here. Some of our employees do smoke but it is against our policy to smoke in customers cars perhaps its possible it was residue from clothing.  Obviously we did not know about any health concerns prior to servicing your vehilce and we do apologize for the inconvieince. Thank you for bringing it to our attention.

Orange Park, FL
02/16/2021
Wow
We went in to get the transmission rede checked, the mechanic who initially did the work was off. All I needed was the fluid checked. We had to add fluid in the transmission after the work was done. So, the girl who came to help us was very nice and helpful. She went to ask the mechanic who was available, waiting on the part if he would check the fluid. His reply was, I don’t think that car has a dipstick. I would have to put it on a rack and there isn’t one available. The last we checked, we looked at the transmission dipstick before adding fluid. Their service was a lot better when they knew they were getting paid thousands of dollars to replace the transmission, versus a free transmission fluid check. Oh well, I guess that’s not important to them.
Brandy R., Manager from BLC Automotive Repair responded on 02/22/2021

Part of our procedure when checking the transmission fluid is to put it on the lift to check for leaks, which is what the mechanic was referriing to. If you are low then it is very possible a leak could contribute to that. We do not just assume and add we prefer to follow steps to check and repair based on what is needed. It does not matter who or what the charges are we provide the same service for all customers.

CK
CYNTHIA K.
Buick Enclave
02/09/2021
This place was not great they're very greedy for money I would not recommend this place to anyone please I beg you do not take your car truck or whatever to this location every last one of them is very bad and nasty
I do not recommend this mechanic shop to anyone you will be at a loss they half do their job the mechanic is real old and don't know what he's doing and they're very nasty I would not recommend this company to anyone please do not take your car there are truck the owner is always nasty and treat you with no l respect at all they are greeted for money I hate this place

JEFF C.
02/09/2021
Ripoff people .
M

This place is a ripoff the charge you to look at your car to see if they can do a front end alignment. They say it needs a tie rod end before they can do a alignment and charge you $35.00 plus tax. They say they will not credit the $35.00 unless the tie rod is changed there plus the alignment plus tax. The total of the bill comes to $267.00 plus tax. That is a ripoff.

GT
Gary T.
12/30/2020
DO NOT GO HERE!!!!!
DO NOT GO TO THIS PLACE!!!!! THEY ARE CROOKED AND WILL CHARGE YOU AN OUTRAGEOUS AMOUNT TO REPAIR YOUR VEHICLE SO THAT YOU CAN'T AFFORD IT. THEN THEY WILL TAKE OWNERSHIP OF IT AFTER REPAIRING IT FOR NEARLY NOTHING AND TURN RIGHT AROUND AND SELL IT FOR TOP DOLLAR!!!! THIS IS THEIR HUSTLE!! IF YOU GO HERE, YOU WILL LOSE YOUR VEHICLE!!!!

CK
CHRISTINE K.
10/20/2020
I feel like they are incompetant. Ive been there 3 times, 7 hrs per visit, problem Not Fixed.
I have had to take my car here on 3 different days, so far, and Car is still not fixed. I feel like they do not know what they are doing...YES, I KNOW..they are All ASE certified...which doesn't matter if they cant figure out the problem..I AM VERY UNHAPPY..
Brandy R., Manager from BLC Automotive Repair responded on 10/21/2020

I understand your frustration but please know that we are more than capable of repairing your vheilce and our techs are well versed in these types of repairs.However Sometimes when dealing with electronics it is not always a cut and dry process.  For this very reason we asked you multiple times to drop off the vehicle and leave it with us becuase we knew how long it would take. For your own personal reasons you decided to wait with it each time. We did our very best to accomadate your situation in the time alloted. I apologize that you do not feel we did not provide you with great service. please reach out to me if there is anything else i can do for you. I tried to contact you but could not get through.

Joyce H.
08/11/2020
The person claiming ownership
Drove my car in for a diagnosis and could not drive it out. When I asked what happened 9 days later they still did not know. Would not return calls. I had to go there to get information. No one wears a MASK! Iasked to speak to the owner. When I asked the owner to stay back because he didn't have a mask, he turned went inside and refused to speak to me at a safe distant.

07/24/2020
Horrible
I will never come to this place again

AL
ANASTASIA L.
GMC Envoy XL
07/08/2020
Not so great spirit in their environment
Not so great receptionist and mechanics... They did not smile or speak only one receptionist had great customer service and pleasant communication!

RON C.
05/08/2020
Not happy
I brought my car in knowing what the problem was and they told me to bring it in to verify so they could give me an estimate to repair. I called the next day after dropping off the vehicle. And I was told they would give me an estimate with a rebuild or repair and get a call back later. I waited two days and no call I then went to pick up the car and take it somewhere else to get it fixed. I was charged 105.00 to have the vehicle looked at, when I was bringing it in for an estimate that I never got. So I was charged basically to confirm what I already knew was wrong and apparently they don't want to fix it. I'm from out of town so this was a great inconvenience. When I picked up the car nobody even questioned why. Just happy to take 105.00 for opening the hood and confirming what I already days was wrong. Thanks again