CK
CHRISTINE K.
10/20/2020
I feel like they are incompetant. Ive been there 3 times, 7 hrs per visit, problem Not Fixed.
I have had to take my car here on 3 different days, so far, and Car is still not fixed. I feel like they do not know what they are doing...YES, I KNOW..they are All ASE certified...which doesn't matter if they cant figure out the problem..I AM VERY UNHAPPY..
Brandy R., Manager from BLC Automotive Repair responded on 10/21/2020

I understand your frustration but please know that we are more than capable of repairing your vheilce and our techs are well versed in these types of repairs.However Sometimes when dealing with electronics it is not always a cut and dry process.  For this very reason we asked you multiple times to drop off the vehicle and leave it with us becuase we knew how long it would take. For your own personal reasons you decided to wait with it each time. We did our very best to accomadate your situation in the time alloted. I apologize that you do not feel we did not provide you with great service. please reach out to me if there is anything else i can do for you. I tried to contact you but could not get through.

Joyce H.
08/11/2020
The person claiming ownership
Drove my car in for a diagnosis and could not drive it out. When I asked what happened 9 days later they still did not know. Would not return calls. I had to go there to get information. No one wears a MASK! Iasked to speak to the owner. When I asked the owner to stay back because he didn't have a mask, he turned went inside and refused to speak to me at a safe distant.

07/24/2020
Horrible
I will never come to this place again

AL
ANASTASIA L.
GMC Envoy XL
07/08/2020
Not so great spirit in their environment
Not so great receptionist and mechanics... They did not smile or speak only one receptionist had great customer service and pleasant communication!

RON C.
05/08/2020
Not happy
I brought my car in knowing what the problem was and they told me to bring it in to verify so they could give me an estimate to repair. I called the next day after dropping off the vehicle. And I was told they would give me an estimate with a rebuild or repair and get a call back later. I waited two days and no call I then went to pick up the car and take it somewhere else to get it fixed. I was charged 105.00 to have the vehicle looked at, when I was bringing it in for an estimate that I never got. So I was charged basically to confirm what I already knew was wrong and apparently they don't want to fix it. I'm from out of town so this was a great inconvenience. When I picked up the car nobody even questioned why. Just happy to take 105.00 for opening the hood and confirming what I already days was wrong. Thanks again

02/13/2020
Over priced...don't do it
I got a quote of over $950 dollars for a few replacement of some parts ..I told them it was too much and they reply was they take off $99 smh ...I say no and went next door to firestone auto care and pay $453.72 out the door with military discounts...
Brandy R., Manager from BLC Automotive Repair responded on 02/14/2020

We beleive there was a discrepency with your quote that was over looked. Please contact us so that we can discuss this. We think you will be pleased with the adjustment but if you have already had the work done else where we can still offer you assistance.

Dodge Challenger
10/21/2019
This place do not know what they are doing.
The reason for this low review is because first off they took off the wrong part. Then they charge me for the wrong part then they try to charge me again to do the job right. Stay away!!

NJ
Nathaniel J.
Chrysler 300
07/31/2019 Category: Service
Nathaniel said he brought his vehicle to the business to rebuild the engine but the business was not able to repair it properly the first time. He brought it back and still they were not able to repair it properly. He decided that he will bring it somewhere else.

JEFF T.
Plymouth Grand Voyager
07/09/2019
Over priced. Misdiagnosed problem.
Brought our van in for a blower motor issue. Tech said the blower motor was bad and needed replacement. Not! After the repairs, I ran the fan. Same speed issue. Told him to give me my good fan back and not charge me for the wrong repairs. Asked me what was he supposed to do with a used blower? Said it wasn't my problem, and that I wasn't going to pay the labor bill either, since he never fixed anything. Told him to try fixing it the right way, and to call me when it was fixed. They called me the next day, saying it was repaired. Said it was the fan resister and a wiring harness issue. The bill had now ballooned from the original quote of $350, to $450, and no new blower motor. AutoZone parts are $15 for the resistor, and $70 for the harness. Firestone charges approximately $135 for the same thing. The new repairs did work, but now at a much higher level. I asked the owner Mark to review the bill. He gave us a $25 discount. We are 20 year customers, and senior citizens as well. Didn't matter. $425 for a simple repair. Lost us as long time customers, and will tell our friends, family and co-workers to avoid them like the plague!
Brandy R., Manager from BLC Automotive Repair responded on 07/24/2019

We always try our best to make each and every one of our customers happy. However we are not perfect and sometimes that can not always happen. We did provide competive pricing and repair the vehicle correctly in the end. We are sorry if you did not feel that we did our best. We will always strive to improve our service and experience for our customers. Thank you for the review we appreciate the feedback; even a low score helps us to improve for the next customer.

Brandon S.
Florida
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Brandon said he believes he was taken advantage of by the business. He stated that he sat for hours waiting for his vehicle to be serviced. He said his vehicle was not thoroughly inspected. He was charged over $300 to have them tighten down his transmission. He also mentioned that the power steering went out soon after he received his vehicle.

HJ
Helen J.
Florida
Kia Optima
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Helen said that they gave her a diagnosis which was incorrect.

IB
Ivan B.
09/05/2018 Category: Service
Ivan said the owner of this business Mark, is unconcerned with customer care. His experience was horrible. He is thinking about taking them to small claims court. He has parts missing from his vehicle. He has been calling them since March about it. The other issues were the work that was done made the situation worse and then they said he was responsible for the payment. He purchased a radiator and they installed it. They said he had low engine pressure and they were going to do a blue devil treatment for the vehicle. He had never heard of that treatment but decided to go through with the treatment because he was told there was a 90 percent change it would fix the problem. They called him the next day and told him the treatment failed and cracked his radiator. His radiator was brand new. He was willing to pay for the labor part but stated he felt they should pay for the radiator. Mark had a nasty attitude about the situation. He was also the mechanic that worked on his vehicle. He told him it was his fault the radiator cracked and he asked how if he was not the working on the vehicle or in the area of the vehicle when it cracked. They went back and forth about it. He stated he felt it was not logical for him to pay twice. He decided to take his vehicle to another facility because now he needs a new motor. He took it in for radiator work and now needs a motor. His vehicle was towed away from this facility. There were loose items on his vehicle and he took pictures of everything. His Ford drip pan was not on his vehicle. He called them with a list of complaints. They said they would call him back , but he has been having to call them all the time and nothing is being done to fix the situation. His wife started to record the interaction between her husband and the business owner because the owner was so nasty to them. Linda an employee at this business told a lie in front of the owner saying Ivan knew there was a chance the radiator would crack and that he signed a paper for that, but that never happened.

Cyrus B.
White Oak, GA
Chevrolet Caprice
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Cyrus said the business did a good job but they over charged him. He said he was told the cost would be $225 to $325 but the final charge was $375. Cyrus said he would never go back again.

Charles S.
02/13/2018 Category: Service
Charles said he was very dissatisfied with his service. The employees did not perform the service he paid for. His vehicle is not working properly.

LT
Loritia T.
Saturn Ion
11/08/2017 Category: Service
Loritia said she had a hard time with this business because they wanted the cash in their hand before they even unloaded the vehicle and she didn't understand that. She was upset because she writes a check 99 percent of the time and they wouldn't take a check. She has done work with other businesses who were fine with checks. She wasn't happy with them.