4.6

KASSANDRA B.
05/10/2021
In snd out
Pulled into jiffy lube next door and my hood wouldn't open, so I went next door to them and they fixed me up in under 20 mins, simple fix, didnt price gouge me

KENNETH B.
05/10/2021
They did an excellent job
They did a very good job on my AC

DV
DONNA V.
Mercury Milan
05/06/2021
Courteous, professional, knowledgeable staff.
Once a month, I have to have my Intalok calibrated. A self-induced inconvenience. However, the staff is wonderful and makes my experience as painless as possible. And I appreciate that very much.

SHANNON M.
05/05/2021
Best customer service ever
I bought an extended warranty with my vehicle and I thought it had reached its milage limits. Brandy looked into it and found out that it hadn't for the issues with my van. They got all the issues fixed and even when I had to take it to another place to have stuff done, BLC looked it over after I got it back. They went above and beyond to make sure all everything was fixed and fixed right.

DEBBIE B.
Nissan Maxima
05/04/2021
Customer service was great and the employee explained everything to me so quick and easy
This place is great they worked with me and went over and beyond . Thank you

AH
ARCHIE H.
Orange Park, FL
Chevrolet Camaro
05/03/2021
Customer service
Lovely staff great customer service fast and efficient

ANNETTE B.
Orange Park, FL
04/30/2021
Quick and courteous service
We’ve brought all of our cars to BLC over the years and have never had an issues. We trust the work and the people are nice.

GF
GLEN F.
Hollywood, FL
Mazda CX-7
04/30/2021
Honest, Ethical Repair Shop
I am a healthcare worker, on assignment in Jacksonville fort a few weeks. I searched for black owned auto shop and found BLC on google. Went in , without an appointment, with a minor, but recurring problem. These folks got a mechanic onto the car, during lunch hour, addressed the issue and charged a fair / reasonable fee. Friendly, competent at a fair price, CANNOT ask for more!

LW
LORRIE W.
04/24/2021
Great consumer service
Great service and in an timely manner

EF
ERIK F.
04/09/2021
Repaired my vehicle in one day
Explain to them what was my problem and within hour I got a call back saying excatly what problem was defenitly a must go to repair your vehicle

CHRISTINA M.
04/07/2021
Highly recommend
The staff is beyond helpful and charming. And will make sure to assist with all your service needs and
will take time to answer your questions . I will definitely use them in the future and would highly recommend others too.

Ram 2500

COURTNEY K.
Dodge Journey
03/27/2021
Emergency Request
ABS light came on and I needed help ASAP. They took care of my needs quickly so that I could get back onto the road and to my family needing my care. THANK YOU very much for being both professional but also upfront with the amount of time it could take for a repair.

LJ
LINDA J.
03/27/2021
Oil change and Inspection Check
BLC Automotive has the best Crew in Jacksonville. They are Fair in their pricing and extremely knowledgeable in the work that is needed for all vehicle repairs. They make you feel like a family friend. From the Owner, Manager, and the office staff. I love the people working there and would Highly recommend them to all of my family and friends.
Linda Jay

MIKE C.
Buick LaCrosse
03/23/2021
I have been working with this business for almost 20 years. They always stand behind what they do at a reasonable price.