4.6

MARIA B.
02/25/2021
No appt needed and very friendly staff
Staff is accommodating and very friendly

DON S.
Chevrolet Astro Passenger
02/20/2021
Nailed it
Finally I found a shop that is competent, honest, and reasonably priced.
Brandy R., Manager from BLC Automotive Repair responded on 02/22/2021

Thank you for your review and your business!

AH
ALICE H.
Buick LeSabre
02/17/2021
Good customer service.
Very nice people help us out and explain everything.
Brandy R., Manager from BLC Automotive Repair responded on 02/22/2021

Thank you. We are here if and when you need us

WM
WESTLEY M.
Saturn LW
02/13/2021
Always good!
Our family has been coming to BLC for many years, they are on their game . Always professional and give you the real deal. At a fair price and great service.

JOSHUA S.
02/08/2021
Friendly
Everyone is very nice and explain everything in detail giving you a total understanding of what is occurring
Brandy R., Manager from BLC Automotive Repair responded on 02/09/2021

Thank you! We know knowing cars is not everyones forte so we try to help explain and make the process as easy as possible. We appreciate your review.

DESIREE H.
Ford Fiesta
02/06/2021
Great customer service and great work ethics
This place was awesome my car had gotten messed up October 2020 and I finally got my car back fixed February 2021. The company kept in contact with me the entire time and plus it was an affordable price . I would definitely recommend this place my car looks like a brand new car .

JESSICA L.
Nissan Pathfinder
02/03/2021
Awesome Customer Service
I have taken my vehicles here for a couple years and have always had great customer service. They are extremely honest and will not try to get you to spend money that is not needed.

MN
MICHAEL N.
01/26/2021
Great job and great experience!
Had a steering column rebuilt and the price was very reasonable. Everyone was so nice, they kept me updated on the progress and costs. I would definitely recommend them for any problems you may have. I’ll be using them in the future for another vehicle I have.

01/22/2021
Great Quick service
Service was fast and friendly

LUELLA M.
Hyundai Accent
01/20/2021
great
Fast and friendly service they have been fixing my autos for 20 years Very proud of their service.

HS
HENRY S.
GMC Envoy
01/12/2021
BLC AUTOMOTIVE REPAIR SHOP is the best in town
This is Henry again, U.S. Army Retired. My wife call me said her vehicle want get into gear. She was at work and call the tow truck to bring her vehicle to the best automotive repair shop I know to do the job and i only do business with. I let them know that I am bringing my wife vehicle in. The tow truck driver off load at their shop. I told them to go ahead and fix it. In a call few in hours later It was fix and ready for pickup. I was amazed. Like I say, this is the only place to get your vehicles repair. Thank you again
BLC AUTOMOTIVE REPAIR SHOP

LW
LISA W.
01/08/2021
excellent customer service
Mechanical employees were very nice to me they observe my vehicle and whatever concerns I had they talk to me about my vehicle the ladies in the office as always been very nice and good customer service I enjoy coming here

BJ
BILLY J.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
01/07/2021
Great place from the Office to the Techs
BLC is the only mechanic shop my family uses. The techs are extremely good at their jobs and the office staff, especially Brandy, is always very kind. They ALWAYS offer options to get you back on the road within your budget and we couldnt be happier with their work and service. Thanks, guys!

HS
HENRY S.
GMC Envoy
01/06/2021
BLC Automotive Repair is great place to bring your vehicle for repairs.
This is Henry, I have been with BLC for several years and they always keep my vehicles in working order. When I need repairs done. I know where to go. Because I get quality work. Customer service always courtesy and friendly. I recommend everyone come and keep your vehicle in good working order. I am retired from the U.S. Army and I can see professionalism in people’s and works.
BLC Automotive Repair

JASLYN C.
11/30/2020
Fantastic !!
I’m thankful they were able to get in me in when they could. The receptionist are always very informative and willing to help .