WF

EDMUND H.
Volkswagen Jetta Wagon
06/23/2020
thorough troubleshooting
I brought my 04 Jetta in today by the recommendation of Discount Tire for a wheel alignment. The tech accomplished the task and did a road test. He returned and put it back on the rack. At this point I thought there may be a problem. Then he did another road test. He stated my steering wheel was not straight when driving and made the appropriate adjustment. I had that problem since I bought the car. I was impressed with his thoroughness to make it right. Great job.

RF
RAPHAEL F.
06/19/2020
Gracious customer
I visited them for some problems and they were helpful, quick and efficient. Will definitely look into making them me, my family and friends go to mechanic
Brandy R., Manager from BLC Automotive Repair responded on 06/22/2020

Thank you ! Thank is the highest compliment and thanks that we can get is having you continue business with us and sharing our services with your friends and family.

Brandy Reyes
Manager
904-779-5777

VV
VALERIE V.
06/14/2020
They was kind and professional
The staff was very friendly and professional. They took time to explain in detail. They was quick and the prices were good.
Brandy R., Manager from BLC Automotive Repair responded on 06/22/2020

Thank you! I am glad we were able to explain to you what you needed to know. We never have a problem with that and hope that you will always ask if you ever have any questions.

Brandy Reyes
Manager
904-779-5777

PG
PRISCILLA G.
Orange Park, FL
06/13/2020
Punctual, Friendly, and Quality Work!
This establishment is by far one of the best in Jacksonville. They gave me a daily update on my transmission job, they explained everything thoroughly, and are very personable, and friendly! Great job!

Volkswagen Passat
06/04/2020
All around great

DK
DAN K.
Ram 2500
06/03/2020
Like a small town garages
Fair pricing, great service, very friendly

KENNY S.
06/02/2020
they are fast and very helpful
the ladies up front are nice and friendly and very helpful. they do great work on repairs to your vehicle and reasonable prices.

SE
SHAWN E.
Orange Park, FL
Honda Accord
05/29/2020
Helpful staff.
Excellent service and results on my exhaust work everytime I go to them.

HS
HELEN S.
Mercury Mountaineer
05/29/2020
Excellent service 👍
BLC Automotive has always provided us with Excellent service.

SA
SAMMUEL A.
05/23/2020
They do excellent work
I feel that the people at BLC Automotive do such excellent work they take pride in
there work to making sure that the customer vehicle is done right the first time thank you all,,. , ,

RANDALL W.
Mercury Grand Marquis
05/21/2020
I have always been happy with the service.
never had a problem with their service.

AQ
ANTHONY Q.
04/28/2020
The people , the mechanics. And outstanding customer service.
The people , the mechanics. And outstanding customer service. I have been coming to BLC Automotive repair. For about two years now, and have yet to be disappointed in the service, awesome customer service. With a competitive price, with anybody’s. Thanks guys and girls.

WE
WILLIAM E.
BMW 750i
04/10/2020
Great place
BLC has replaced an engine in one if my vehicles, a transmission in another and beat the price of any other place around!
Friendly honest staff, Brandi has always been great at getting me fast accurate cost estimates and keeping me updated on the status of my vehicles repairs!
The technicians have consistently delivered quality repair work in a very reasonable timeframe and they never try to "upsell" items, service, or repairs that you don't need!
I take all 4 of my vehicles there and will continue to do so!