Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5rating 4.2

NH
Nancy H.
05/02/2018
Don't Go There!
I had my air conditioning compressor replaced less than a year ago. I opted for a used one and was told it was warrantied for one year. The clutch burned out on it. I called today to talk to them about getting it replaced under their warranty and was told that the only one that could approve that was the owner and he was out for two weeks with a broken foot. I asked if they would please give him a call and the person I was talking with said no and hung up the phone!

DAVE M.
04/17/2012
Car problems
Best auto repair I have found in three states. Mich. Ca. Or.
1. After you tell them what is wrong with your car, They take the time to explain in layman's terms what should be done, and what it will cost you.
I would not hesitate to highly recommend Advanced Automotive for any automotive problem.

HH
HOWARD H.
09/15/2011
Good job and good mechanics and price.
It is fun to take a car to a place where the people are nice and you know that they are going to do the job correctly and that the price will be fair.

GL

DT
DOUG T.
09/06/2011
Very professional
I was very happy with the professionalism and fair pricing. I will check with them before having work done on either of our vehicles going forward.

GP
GERRY P.
08/25/2011
Auto service review
Advanced Auto is the most reliable auto repair shop in Salem, I would recommend there service to every one.

MIKE W.
08/25/2011
Cars that need repair
We have five cars that you repair for us. Within the last six months three or four card have been in for care, our only concern is that when we get them back they have have to come back in because they havent been fixed right or all of a sudden there is a new problem- this is very concerning to us- this didnt use to be the case- almost afraid to bring our cars there again-most unfortunate as we care for the owner very much, Sincerely, The Wardens

PT
PETE T.
Silverton, OR
08/16/2011
Advanced Automotive
I have been a customer with Bob & Lisa for 20 years and won't go any place else!
Pete Teller

GP
GERRY P.
08/06/2011
This is the best family owned auto repair shop
I have been taking my autos to Advanced for years, they are very perfeshional, trustworthy, honest, and prompt with getting the work done. They back their work completely. I would recommend their work to anyone.

GL