David M.
Land Rover Range Rover
03/26/2019
Professional and friendly personnel, all whom have extensive knowledge of the work they perform.
Excellent work. Very thorough in the upfront analysis and estimate. Will always give the most cost efficient method for the repairs, rather than 'overcharging' their customers.

AY
Anaya Y.
Mitsubishi Outlander
03/20/2019
Saved me a trip to Denver dealer
I had a small evap leak causing the Check Engine Light to remain on that could not be repaired on my last trip to Ft Collins Mitsubishi under warranty. The dealer has since closed. I would have to drive even farther to Thorton, CO dealer to get the repair done. Plains Tire recommended me to Advanced Auto and they found the problem in no time and fixed it! I am very happy with the service.

KT
Kelli T.
03/09/2019
Solid service and trustworthiness
Always great service- I needed an oil change and had some other concerns about my vehicle, and they checked it out thoroughly and fixed a couple of small things. It takes a load off my mind to know that the vehicle is in good health, and if something is wrong I have a trustworthy place to take it!

Margo B.
Nissan Murano
02/14/2019
The people
I asked for a tune up and I got one. They are keeping my old buggy going and going and going etc!

EC
Emily C.
GMC Yukon XL
02/11/2019
Great Service!
Thanks for the honest service and quality work!

Mark C.
Lander, WY
Subaru Legacy Wagon
02/05/2019
QUALITY WORK, FAST SERVICE
Have used this service for a number of vehicles. More times for emergency service or repair. Great quality work.
Thanks

Sara S.
01/17/2019
Job is done right the first time
There are many reasons to like Advanced Automotive: fair, friendly, helpful. One of the best things about them is that they do the work right the first time. In the 5+ years I've taken vehicles to them, I don't think I've ever had to take a vehicle back to their shop because it was done incorrectly. My schedule tends to be pretty hectic, so I really appreciate that about Advanced Automotive.

Kristin M.
Loveland, CO
Nissan Murano
11/30/2018
Leonard and Advanced Automotive are the best!
Our daughter lives in Laramie so we take her car to Advanced Automotive. We love the electronic reporting! We get estimates, inspections, and photos of everything. It's amazing. We live in Colorado but are considering taking our cars to Laramie because there's no place around her with the service of Advanced Automotive.

JuliAnna W.
Chrysler 200
11/27/2018
Leaonard was so nice and personable! Also, my car is running great!
I do not know much about cars. With that being said, leonard did not intimidate me. We were able to make small talk and have a great conversation. I have been in the position before where my car was taken in and there were still problems with it or the place tried to take advantage. You guys didnt do this.. my car have honestly never ran better and I'm so happy with the service I received. Thank you so much again, I will most defiantly come back for anything my car needs.

Laramie, WY
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
11/16/2018
Received Good Service
Service was professional and responsive to questions.

Dale S.
10/18/2018
Always great!!
You got us in on our schedule and completed the work quickly and honestly. Good price too.

Mark R.
10/05/2018
Friendliness and knowledgeable mechanic at front desk and answering the phone his name is lenard
Lenard was friendly prompt knowledgeable mechanic and I appreciated that

EA
EJ A.
GMC Pickup
10/04/2018
Great service yet again. Nice report showing traffic light system of items to address with the vehicle in the future. Clear price provided prior to the job bring done.

RP
Roger P.
Longview, WA
09/28/2018
Stuck in Laramie
In 2016 the wife and I were on our way to Fayetteville Arkansas when leaving Laramie bang our 2005 Ford Escape threw a rod. We had a tow service haul the our vehicle to the Advantage garage and of course with our luck it was closed. So we filed out the paper work for drop offs. We called the hotel to get a room and one of the people came and picked us up.
The next morning we talked to the manager of the shop we decided to go with the new engine.
We left our vehicle there for 4 weeks while we continued on with a rental car on our way to Arkansas. On our return we picked our Escape and came back home. Thanks for the great service..

Rodney C.
09/14/2018
Great
Advanced automotive is one of the best ive dealt with. I started doing mechanic work myself due to being screwed by alot of different companies. They are 100% better than anyone ive had business with in the past! Very informative, and went above and beyond for me.