CP
Clayton P.
Wyoming
Dodge Dakota
01/23/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Lee. He said he would not recommend this business because they gave him the wrong diagnosis. They advised him his transmission was bad and wanted to charge him $2900 to fix it. He brought his vehicle to another and he was told that the transmission filters were plugged. The entire transmission was not bad, and he was able to get the problem fixed for $262.
Leonard S., President from Advanced Automotive Tech Inc responded on 01/25/2017

Hello, Clayton Potter. My name is Leonard Sinner, and I am the owner of Advanced Automotive Tech. We are very sorry to hear about your experience. Your comment is important to us, and I’d like to discuss it with you directly. Please call us at 307-742-6006.

LG
Lucas G.
Walden, CO
10/15/2016 Category: Service
Lucas said this business made him wait all day for his vehicle to be completed. He called the facility at noon to get an approximate estimation of how long the service would take, and he was told they had not started on his vehicle. This was upsetting because his appointment was scheduled at 8 in the morning and they did not start working on his vehicle until 3 in the afternoon. He asked for them to check his brakes and replace his belts. They checked his brakes and replaced his belts. However, he found out his brakes needed to be replaced and this was not done. He had to take his vehicle to another facility to get his vehicle fully serviced. He does not plan on returning.
Leonard S., President from Advanced Automotive Tech Inc responded on 10/17/2016

Hello, Lucas. my name is Leonard Sinner, and I am the owner of Advanced Automotive Tech. We are very sorry to hear about your experience. Your comment is important to us, and I’d like to discuss it with you directly. Please call us at 307-742-6006.

MF
Mike F.
Wyoming
Subaru Impreza
06/29/2016 Category: Service
Mike said owner of this business is very arrogant and they charge a 3 percent charge for using a credit card. He will never use them again.