Dodge Caliber
04/16/2019
Good, but didn't put it back the way they found it.
Good shop, but they unhooked my headlights to diagnose, and didn't hook them back up.

BP
Bal P.
Pontiac Grand Am
10/30/2017 Category: Service
Bal said he was not satisfied with the service. The facility over charged him to fix his vehicle. The price was not fair.

CP
Clayton P.
Dodge Dakota
01/23/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Lee. He said he would not recommend this business because they gave him the wrong diagnosis. They advised him his transmission was bad and wanted to charge him $2900 to fix it. He brought his vehicle to another and he was told that the transmission filters were plugged. The entire transmission was not bad, and he was able to get the problem fixed for $262.
Leonard S., President from Advanced Automotive Tech Inc responded on 01/25/2017

Hello, Clayton Potter. My name is Leonard Sinner, and I am the owner of Advanced Automotive Tech. We are very sorry to hear about your experience. Your comment is important to us, and I’d like to discuss it with you directly. Please call us at 307-742-6006.

Clay S.
11/30/2016 Category: Service
Clay said this business was kind of expensive.
Leonard S., President from Advanced Automotive Tech Inc responded on 12/01/2016

Hello, Clay. My name is Leonard Sinner, and I am the owner of Advanced Automotive Tech. We are very sorry to hear about your experience. Your comment is important to us, and I’d like to discuss it with you directly. Please call us at 307-742-6006.

LG
Lucas G.
Walden, CO
10/15/2016 Category: Service
Lucas said this business made him wait all day for his vehicle to be completed. He called the facility at noon to get an approximate estimation of how long the service would take, and he was told they had not started on his vehicle. This was upsetting because his appointment was scheduled at 8 in the morning and they did not start working on his vehicle until 3 in the afternoon. He asked for them to check his brakes and replace his belts. They checked his brakes and replaced his belts. However, he found out his brakes needed to be replaced and this was not done. He had to take his vehicle to another facility to get his vehicle fully serviced. He does not plan on returning.
Leonard S., President from Advanced Automotive Tech Inc responded on 10/17/2016

Hello, Lucas. my name is Leonard Sinner, and I am the owner of Advanced Automotive Tech. We are very sorry to hear about your experience. Your comment is important to us, and I’d like to discuss it with you directly. Please call us at 307-742-6006.

DO
David O.
Bend, OR
Honda Element
07/20/2016 Category: Service
David said the business took 4 hours to find a code for his vehicle on the computer that should have only taken 10 minutes.
Leonard S., President from Advanced Automotive Tech Inc responded on 08/03/2016

Yes It only takes 10 mins to scan for code but it takes longer for diagnosing them

MF
Mike F.
Subaru Impreza
06/29/2016 Category: Service
Mike said owner of this business is very arrogant and they charge a 3 percent charge for using a credit card. He will never use them again.

Richard M.
04/12/2016 Category: Service
Richard said this business added extra services he did not ask for.
Leonard S., President from Advanced Automotive Tech Inc responded on 05/11/2016

We Only Did What The customer Asked for The Extras Were at No Charge

Leonard S., President from Advanced Automotive Tech Inc responded on 05/11/2016

All Of Are Oil Changes Come With A free  Vehicle Inspection

Camron W.
Toyota Tercel
03/23/2016 Category: Service
Camron said the time and the charge was high.

Tyler S.
Saturn SW2
11/17/2015 Category: Service
Tyler said he had problems with his vehicle not starting on two prior visits to the business.

CR
Courtney R.
08/22/2015
Missed the Problem
My daughter had her car towed from a northern CO, US Forest Service station to your shop for a LF wheel noise issue, which I told you sounded like a brake problem based on her description. Your test drive determined a leaky muffler was a source of the reported noise, and you also recommended changing the LF wheel bearing (which I was told was not noisy). I reluctantly agreed to the work. The wheel noise returned a few days after my daughter picked up the car and had finished her college internship work near Laramie. A Fort Collins Napa shop determined that the noise was caused by the front brake calipers not functioning normally and the pads and rotors were severely worn. I'm an engineer, not a mechanic, but I'm wondering how you missed this issue with a test drive, and considering the LF wheel bearing was replaced and that wheel was inspected. The work that you performed may have been eventually needed. My daughter said you have a nice looking, impressive repair facility and I have been satisfied with work at other Napa shops in the Midwest. However, If I were a Laramie resident, I'm not sure I would currently recommend your shop to a family member or a friend.
D Ross

Joe P.
Nissan Sentra
01/14/2015 Category: Service
Joe said this business did a good job, however they were a little high priced. He would not recommend them to others because of their high prices.

WN
Wesely N.
Michigan
Ford Freestyle
09/19/2014 Category: Service
Spoke with Wesely's wife. She said she thought it took a long time and they were not very respectful. It was very expensive too. It is for these reasons she would not recommend them for service.

JN
Joseph N.
11/19/2020
Knowledge,. Speed and friendly
Two others businesses had attempted but failed.
I told it to Advanced Automotive Tech Inc and the next day it was ready to pickup.

John T.
Ram 1500
11/18/2020
Class Act
I would not trust scheduled work on my truck with anyone else. The techs at Advanced go the extra mile to make sure your vehicle is in top operating condition.
This is important here in Wyoming.