KC
Kyle C.
Wyoming
09/22/2017 Category: Service
Kyle said this business was 2 or 3 days late to get the vehicle back to him. There were also 2 or 3 other parts that were ordered incorrectly. They guaranteed their work and his vehicle is fixed. It was a little inconvenient waiting longer to get his vehicle but they did good work.

YD
Yuri D.
05/24/2017 Category: Service
Yuri said he has a used vehicle and he asked the employee working the front desk, to find used parts for his vehicle. He then lied to him and told him he was not able to find any used parts for his vehicle. He called him everyday asking if he was able to find any used parts and he said, no. He then looked online and was able to find used parts for his vehicle.

Jake L.
03/13/2017 Category: Service
Jake said he would recommend this business for service.
Leonard S., President from Advanced Automotive Tech Inc responded on 03/15/2017

Clay S.
11/30/2016 Category: Service
Clay said this business was kind of expensive.
Leonard S., President from Advanced Automotive Tech Inc responded on 12/01/2016

Hello, Clay. My name is Leonard Sinner, and I am the owner of Advanced Automotive Tech. We are very sorry to hear about your experience. Your comment is important to us, and I’d like to discuss it with you directly. Please call us at 307-742-6006.

Jodie F.
Chevrolet Blazer
07/29/2016 Category: Service
Jodie said after this business serviced her vehicle, she found some wires were crossed.
Leonard S., President from Advanced Automotive Tech Inc responded on 08/03/2016

Sorry you found wire crossed but the only thing we did was the t-case motor and that can't be plugged in backwards

DO
David O.
Bend, OR
Honda Element
07/20/2016 Category: Service
David said the business took 4 hours to find a code for his vehicle on the computer that should have only taken 10 minutes.
Leonard S., President from Advanced Automotive Tech Inc responded on 08/03/2016

Yes It only takes 10 mins to scan for code but it takes longer for diagnosing them

Kelly M.
Rock River, WY
Chevrolet Suburban
04/21/2016 Category: Service
Kelly said the service is good but the employees were not thorough and she paid for something that really could not be fixed.
Leonard S., President from Advanced Automotive Tech Inc responded on 05/11/2016

The Brake Master Cylinder Is the problem And Can Be fixd

Camron W.
Toyota Tercel
03/23/2016 Category: Service
Camron said the time and the charge was high.

Tyler S.
Saturn SW2
11/17/2015 Category: Service
Tyler said he had problems with his vehicle not starting on two prior visits to the business.

CR
Courtney R.
08/22/2015
Missed the Problem
My daughter had her car towed from a northern CO, US Forest Service station to your shop for a LF wheel noise issue, which I told you sounded like a brake problem based on her description. Your test drive determined a leaky muffler was a source of the reported noise, and you also recommended changing the LF wheel bearing (which I was told was not noisy). I reluctantly agreed to the work. The wheel noise returned a few days after my daughter picked up the car and had finished her college internship work near Laramie. A Fort Collins Napa shop determined that the noise was caused by the front brake calipers not functioning normally and the pads and rotors were severely worn. I'm an engineer, not a mechanic, but I'm wondering how you missed this issue with a test drive, and considering the LF wheel bearing was replaced and that wheel was inspected. The work that you performed may have been eventually needed. My daughter said you have a nice looking, impressive repair facility and I have been satisfied with work at other Napa shops in the Midwest. However, If I were a Laramie resident, I'm not sure I would currently recommend your shop to a family member or a friend.
D Ross

Jaci D.
Kia Optima
08/14/2015 Category: Service
Jaci said since she has gotten her vehicle repaired, the light on the ceiling will not shut off.
Leonard S., President from Advanced Automotive Tech Inc responded on 08/17/2015

Jaci, This is Leonard its sounds like something very simple stop by shop and i will take care of it ! Thanks and see you soon

Anna B.
Chevrolet Blazer
07/05/2015
Surprise Bill
Advanced Automotive has been a wonderful place to work with up until my most recent visit. My bill was not conveyed to me and I was charged $120 extra than what I thought I would be paying. The technician explained that this cost was the original reason I brought my vehicle in however this was not shared at the time I brought it in. They said, "Bring it in and we will get it taken care of." More issues were found after the vehicle had been looked over and from there extra charges were accrued, still the initial charge was not conveyed. Suffice to say, I was a little disappointed when I saw my bill.

IM
Isaiah M.
05/13/2015 Category: Service
Isaiah said the work was done well at this business but the flexibility of the payment plan was bad. He was not able to receive his vehicle for four months.

NS
Nick S.
Indiana
11/14/2014 Category: Service
Nick said this business did not explain what was going on with his vehicle, they charged him more than he expected, and he is not happy.
Leonard S., President from Advanced Automotive Tech Inc responded on 11/24/2014

Nick,
I am sorry that I did not keep you informed on your ticket, I will do better next time. I hope this does not affect doing future business with you.

Happy Holidays
Advanced Automotive

WN
Wesely N.
Michigan
Ford Freestyle
09/19/2014 Category: Service
Spoke with Wesely's wife. She said she thought it took a long time and they were not very respectful. It was very expensive too. It is for these reasons she would not recommend them for service.

Diane B.
Volvo V90
08/23/2014 Category: Service
Spoke with Chris. He said the business was not effective with communicating with him during the repair process as he would have liked. He was not pleased with how they waited until closing time to inform him that his vehicle was ready for pickup.