Carol B.

Margo B.
Nissan Murano
04/02/2018
Mileage - Severe Maintenance @ 120000 miles
The boys did an excellent job of bringing my little Nissan back to life. It drives like a brand new vehicle now!.

Carol B.
Rock River, wy
Buick Park Avenue
03/30/2018
Friendly great service
I have two vehicles that Leonard takes care of. He is caring and honest makes sure you understand what needs to be done. And how much it will cost thanks Leonard

Marian S.
03/20/2018
Get the work done right first time.
They fix the problem, not replace parts until the problem goes away.

AH
Andy H.
03/04/2018
Good experience
Was recommended by trustworthy source. Have had good experiences as customer. Would recommend to friends.

C B.
02/22/2018
Excellent experience
Service was prompt and affordable..welcome was friendly and helpful

EA
EJ A.
GMC Pickup
02/20/2018
Great service.
Clear information about proposed work. Pics of vehicle work provided. They answer questions!!! No hidden costs.

Matt S.
Chevrolet Avalanche
02/13/2018
So far so good, the repairs were done in a timely matter and repair work was done professionally!

Danny D.
02/09/2018
great as usual

TH
Tom H.
01/30/2018
Tune-up with carburator rebuild
I had a 4 barrel carburator rebuild in September 2017. Putting a new 350 chevy engine in my 85 chevy truck. I was told when project was running, bring it in for an included timing set and carb adj. Jan. 29th 2018 broght it in, and as promised, was toned for no extra charge. This is customer service. So pleased with the outcome. Thank you. My project is a success. Great business here in Laramie.

TR
Tiffany R.
Ford Cab & Chassis
01/30/2018
Good Service
After having my vehicle for 3 weeks they worked on it on a Saturday and called me on a Sunday to say it was complete and I could come pick it up. No other shop in town would have worked weekends.

KC
Katie C.
01/17/2018
Fit me in right away during my car crisis.
My car battery was had and I knew if I turned it off I would need it jumped every time. I had it recharged and ended up in a pickle because I needed a new battery asap as I had my little ones in tow. They had pity on me even though it was during their lunch break. This mommy was relieved to have it taken care of so we wouldn't get stranded anywhere and thankfully it resolved all of my car troubles. I did not know how to get to the back of the shop where the sign said they all were but it only took a couple minutes.

Sara S.
Toyota Tundra
01/17/2018
Fair, timely, and friendly
I had a tough time finding a mechanic in Laramie that I liked. Fortunately a co-worker recommended Advanced Automotive and I've been with them ever since. My truck is an older model, so I take it in fairly regularly to get a lube, oil, & filter on it, as well as have a mechanic check it over just to make sure it's road-worthy in Wyoming's long distances. They don't charge for or recommend services that I don't need, which I appreciate greatly. In the past, when my finances were very tight, they worked with me to get the priority repairs and maintenance done first. As I had additional income, I worked to get lower-priority work done. Even better for my life is that they get the work done right the first time so I don't have to make repeated trips to the shop. I think the costs are fair for the quality services they provide. Last but not least, I always find everyone there friendly and helpful, from the person at the front desk to the mechanics to the person who gives people rides to their work location or home. Two thumbs way up from me!

Dolores B.
Rock River, WY
Pontiac Grand Am
11/29/2017
excellent service
We received excellent service. Very informative and detailed as far as the inspection of the car. Gave us options for the repairs.

AV
Adrianna V.
Buffalo, WY
Jeep Compass
11/28/2017 Category: Service
Adrianna said the people at this business were friendly and kind. Her vehicle was quickly done.