SG
STACI G.
04/02/2020
Extremely Helpful
Scott is always helpful, efficient and fair. Hard to find a good mechanic shop you can trust, glad to have found Scott.

RL
RICK L.
03/18/2020
Affordable. Reliable. Knowledgeable
Been coming here for all my vehicles for 15 years. From oil changes to full on motor swaps never had anything but friendly service

WA
WENDY A.
Jeep Liberty
02/22/2020
Honest and fair
I've been coming here for years. Scott is honest and fair with his prices. Will always do his best to squeeze me in last minute.

DENISE B.
01/31/2020
Customer service
Great customer service. Scotty and his wife are wonderful and honest.

Jeep Cherokee
01/14/2020
Quick and Easy as Promised
As the Name states,

Laurie M.
Thousand Oaks, CA
12/30/2019
Great service, always reliable
I've taken my car to Affordable Auto for over ten years and always had a great experience. Scott and his team have always done a great job and provided a fair prices. I feel really grateful to have Scott and Affordable Auto in my corner when it comes to car issues.

TT

JV
JUSTIN V.
11/05/2019
Incredible service
Scott was super helpful he made sure my car was safe before getting it back on the road. His professionalism was matched with his genuine care. Thank you for everything. It’s people like you that make me understand the sense of community that is Simi Valley.

ER
ENRICO R.
Moorpark, CA
10/23/2019
Great place to get your car service
Affordable is awsome very reasonable and they do a great job in a timely manner highly recommended

MARC B.
Scion xB
09/11/2019
Imagine Cliff from Cheers repairing your car.
See title.

BUCK S.
09/10/2019
Knowledgeable, quick and reliable
Quick to diagnose my problem, Scotty set up a time for me to come in and I was on my way literally in minutes. As always it was a great experience, wouldn’t go anywhere else.

LW
LLOYD W.
GMC Envoy XUV
07/09/2019
They provided me with excellent auto and customer service.
They provided me with excellent auto and customer service. I will be returning do you have service performed on my other car as well.

BRIAN M.
04/27/2019
Honest and fair
Scotty is always fair, honest, and capable. He will not try to sell you services you don't need. I've been going to him for 17 years and will keep doing so for another 17

DAN S.
Pontiac Vibe
04/25/2019
Full Coverage
Both of my cars needed a full inspection and repairs, since we are moving. Scotty took care of each car within 2-3 days. He had kept our cars running for almost five years, so I highly recommend his shop.

ZR
ZONIA R.
Volkswagen Passat
04/17/2019
Afordable, reliable, honest
I found afordable auto care online after going around a few chops who kept charging $200+just to give me a diagnose on my car. I even drove to Northridge thinking it would be cheaper and anywhere I went I was being charged a crazy amount of money just to tell me what was wrong with a check engine light. I did some research and after calling around a few other shops I came across Scotty who was kind and helpful. I wanted to find a mechanic I could trust and not see me as a money making machine. Afordable auto care is someone I would recommend to anyone who wants a reliable, honest, and most of all trustworthy.