PO
PAUL O.
09/20/2018
Slow tire leak
Great service! Got me in last minute, provided fast and thorough service at a great price.

MONICA M.
Eden Prairie, MN
06/30/2018
Affordable Auto always does a great job and I trust them completely!
Being a single woman I have often felt ripped off by some of the chain store mechanics but since I found Affordable Auto I won't use anyone else.

MO
MIKE O.
06/29/2018
Repairs on 1500 Silverado
Have always had good service and follow up with Affordable, and highly recommend..

06/24/2018
Service on notice
Called afternoon before for appointment and was worked into schedule the next day. You can expect good service from this shop.

KATRINA B.
05/24/2018
Got me back on the road
I happened upon this auto shop when I moved to MN about 2 years ago, they have consistently provided quality service and advice at a reasonable price.

TIM M.
05/01/2018
Integrity
Dan provided a very good explanation of the error codes And a much more practical example of what work needed to be done

We previously had the car at a dealership for some recall work and they suggested that we have several thousands of dollars work done.

We left affordable feeling comfortable and saving hundreds of dollars.

Thanks Dan for your great advice and will be sure to see you again at our next service opportunity

BK
BLAKE K.
Nissan Pathfinder
04/27/2018
Serivce, Honesty, Fair Pricing
These guys have kept our Pathfinder running for over 270,000 miles and still going - wish the thing would just die, but kind of interested to see just how long it will RUN!!!!
The body probably will disintegrate before the motor dies!

BK
BLAKE K.
04/27/2018
Serivce, Honesty, Fair Pricing
Our family has been going to this location for nearly 50 yrs., starting with my deceased Grandparents and Father. Todd and Dan are the best of the best!

JOHN P.
04/01/2018
Fantastic place
We had a brake issue and the guys were able to get us in right away! Love this place!

PO
PAUL O.
03/30/2018
Fast, friendly, reliable and available service
This shop will get you in, serviced, and on your way for good at minimal cost. Do most of my auto work on my own, and would hesitate to take my car anywhere else.

MIKE D.
03/24/2018
Professional...Personable..Good service
I had a lot of work done here to my Dodge RAM...they were up front about costs...honest...and did a great job!

RK
RACHEL K.
Montrose, MN
03/15/2018
Such great service. Always ready when stated
Always friendly, pricing comparable if not better. Great service.

SCOTT H.
03/04/2018
whatever
$3700 and I'm still leaking coolant and for some reason the speedometer doesn't work. First time since I've bought the vehicle, the check engine light came on.

MO
MIKE O.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
03/03/2018
Reliable and responsive services...
these guys were great...they were able to squeeze me in for a quick diagnosis, kept me informed throughout the process, and did a great job...Thanks!

RJ
RICHARD A J.
Dodge Stratus
02/28/2018
Replaced Valve cover Gasket
Dan at Affordable has always treated us with the highest degree of respect,, and it shows in his quick (as possible) service!!

On this occasion our vehicle needed a new seal; and us calling ahead gave Dan's shop the opportunity to secure the gasket ahead of time!! ..which he did!! I brought car in early, and fortunately Dan's shop was not extremely busy that day (not always the case), but the car was ready for pick up by 1 pm!!

Again, another successful visit among many in the past few years!!

GG
GENE G.
Chevrolet Lumina
02/25/2018
Fantastic service again!!!
This is the only place we will take our vehicles!! They are honest and trustworthy! They take great care of our vehicles for the best price possible.

JEN H.
Rush City, MN
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
02/03/2018
Great customer care and prices!!
Great customer care and service. Highly recommend!!

RK
RACHEL K.
Montrose, MN
Ford Police Interceptor
01/26/2018
Always a wonderful staff and experience. My car was ready when stated.

JODY B.
Acura RDX
01/23/2018
Oil Change, Tire Rotation, Wiper Nozzle
I have been having many vehicles serviced with Affordable for so many years. They are always honest and do an excellent job. My daughter is now taking advantage of their fair prices and great service. Always friendly, will provide estimates on request and notify you of any "surprises" they may have found that need attention. They are like family.

JEFFERY S.
11/21/2017
They always fit me in. Quality work
They have always been fair with me