DY
DOMINICK Y.
12/26/2018
Great people...
Everyone at Affordable Auto were great people to work with and returned calls and were available to help. Thanks!

JODY B.
Acura RDX
12/08/2018
Affordable Auto has taken care of all my vehicles since the early 1990's.
They have always been honest, fair, and when finances were tight, they would recommend the most affordable, and only necessary solutions. They are certified in all brands and have worked on my Hondas, Toyotas, and my Accura as well as my husband's Dodge pick ups.. My daughter is also a customer. They are like family as I have known them and trust them without hesitation. HIghly recommend their business and service.

TW
TIMOTHY W.
Chevrolet Cobalt
11/30/2018
Awesome service!!
We have been going here for over 10 years, people are great, keeps tract of when service is due, does not over sell on things that are not needed- but takes care of items if it's a safety related.

GG
GENE G.
11/25/2018
Always Excellent Service!!
Once again an excellent job!! They truly care about their customers!! You get great service at a fair price!! The only place we take our vehicles!!

JOHN P.
11/05/2018
Fabulous service
Another wonderful appointment completed. Fair, honest and prompt service as always!

TW
TIMOTHY W.
Chevrolet Cobalt
10/26/2018
Friendly service
We have had Affordable Auto for over 8 years, they are friendly, fo good work, do not push unneeded work unless it is a safety need.

PO
PAUL O.
09/20/2018
Slow tire leak
Great service! Got me in last minute, provided fast and thorough service at a great price.

MONICA M.
Eden Prairie, MN
06/30/2018
Affordable Auto always does a great job and I trust them completely!
Being a single woman I have often felt ripped off by some of the chain store mechanics but since I found Affordable Auto I won't use anyone else.

MO
MIKE O.
06/29/2018
Repairs on 1500 Silverado
Have always had good service and follow up with Affordable, and highly recommend..

06/24/2018
Service on notice
Called afternoon before for appointment and was worked into schedule the next day. You can expect good service from this shop.

KATRINA B.
05/24/2018
Got me back on the road
I happened upon this auto shop when I moved to MN about 2 years ago, they have consistently provided quality service and advice at a reasonable price.

TIM M.
05/01/2018
Integrity
Dan provided a very good explanation of the error codes And a much more practical example of what work needed to be done

We previously had the car at a dealership for some recall work and they suggested that we have several thousands of dollars work done.

We left affordable feeling comfortable and saving hundreds of dollars.

Thanks Dan for your great advice and will be sure to see you again at our next service opportunity

BK
BLAKE K.
Nissan Pathfinder
04/27/2018
Serivce, Honesty, Fair Pricing
These guys have kept our Pathfinder running for over 270,000 miles and still going - wish the thing would just die, but kind of interested to see just how long it will RUN!!!!
The body probably will disintegrate before the motor dies!

BK
BLAKE K.
04/27/2018
Serivce, Honesty, Fair Pricing
Our family has been going to this location for nearly 50 yrs., starting with my deceased Grandparents and Father. Todd and Dan are the best of the best!

JOHN P.
04/01/2018
Fantastic place
We had a brake issue and the guys were able to get us in right away! Love this place!

PO
PAUL O.
03/30/2018
Fast, friendly, reliable and available service
This shop will get you in, serviced, and on your way for good at minimal cost. Do most of my auto work on my own, and would hesitate to take my car anywhere else.

MIKE D.
03/24/2018
Professional...Personable..Good service
I had a lot of work done here to my Dodge RAM...they were up front about costs...honest...and did a great job!

RK
RACHEL K.
Montrose, MN
03/15/2018
Such great service. Always ready when stated
Always friendly, pricing comparable if not better. Great service.

SCOTT H.
03/04/2018
whatever
$3700 and I'm still leaking coolant and for some reason the speedometer doesn't work. First time since I've bought the vehicle, the check engine light came on.

MO
MIKE O.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
03/03/2018
Reliable and responsive services...
these guys were great...they were able to squeeze me in for a quick diagnosis, kept me informed throughout the process, and did a great job...Thanks!