Point S Affordable Tire & Service Interbay

Overall Rating 1.33333/5rating 1.33333rating 1.33333rating 1.33333rating 1.33333

PH
Phil H.
06/04/2018
You will be sorry
Been taking my vehicles here for 10-years! After a oil change had to re-tighten, oil filter was lose. Had upper & lower ball joints replaced, they zip tied my freaking brake lines! "Really" had an employee assault me, and threaten to come and shoot me! Had to file a police report! Replaced my AC unit, they did not charge it correctly, when I took it back, they said they would have to put dye in it and charge me? It was under warranty! Had brand new tires put on, they dented my Crome center caps, never made it right. The list go's on! This shop could very well become your worst nightmare!😱At this point I wouldn't take my child's trike to have it serviced there! Very un professional,

PH
Phil H.
06/04/2018
You will be sorry

AA
Adam A.
Dodge Durango
12/12/2017 Category: Service
Adam said the business was very good.

KK
KURT K.
11/28/2017
Always great service
They were a little understaffed on a very busy day, but they managed to swap our snow tires in a reasonable amount of time. I appreciate the personalized touch you get when you talk to the guys behind the counter here. Even after several managers through the years, I can always expect good service from these guys.

BRAD M.
11/28/2017
Quick service
The guys at Affordable Tire are always very friendly and they can always help me out at the last minute.

Stephen M.
11/24/2017 Category: Service
Stephen said the staff performed the service in a timely manner. The price was good.

GD
George D.
11/22/2017 Category: Service
George said this business provided great service.

Jim M.
11/22/2017 Category: Service
Jim said the business was able to get his vehicle in quickly.

IB
Ian B.
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
11/22/2017 Category: Service
Ian said the service is pretty good, but expensive.

Scott M.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
11/22/2017 Category: Service
Scott said this business provided prompt service.

DJ
Deanna J.
Saturn VUE
11/22/2017 Category: Service
Deanna said Jeff and Josh are amazing. They have been her technicians consistently for the past two years. They even know her name when she walks in. The whole team goes above and beyond. She is very grateful.

MK
Mike K.
11/21/2017 Category: Service
Mike said this business exceeded his expectations. He went in without an appointment, and they changed his tires in a half hour.

DA
Daniel A.
11/20/2017 Category: Service
Daniel said the work took twice as long as he was originally quoted. When he got the paperwork explaining the service, it read the wrong vehicle. Because of this, he is not sure that the work was done correctly. He was told the mix up on the paperwork was due to their software not being updated, but there is no excuse for that. He would not recommend this business for service.

MARK B.
Chevrolet Suburban
11/13/2017
Suburban 2015 Wheel Issue
I returned from a trip to Montana with a tire that slowly leaked air. Called Affordable that morning and they told me to bring it in right away. They took care of the problem right away; it turned out to be a cracked wheel rim, which was sent out to be welded and came back the same day. My wife is disabled and we have an electric scooter on a lift off the back of the Suburban. They worked around that and actually put the wheel on while my wife sat in the car. Thank you, Affordable!

JUDY B.
Lexus ES 350
11/12/2017
Caring, affordable, trustworthy
I have recommended this business to several friends. We have used them for years for all our cars. We find them very dependable, honest and affordable.

JUDY A.
BMW 525i
11/11/2017
My visit for an oil change plus
They're always been nice and get the job done in a timely manner. The mechanic took the time to check to make sure my BMW wagon had the right weight of oil. I appreciate that very much

AG
Anja G.
Seattle, WA
Subaru Legacy Sedan (Natl)
11/09/2017 Category: Service
Anja said the business is really good, reliable, and fast. They know what they are doing.

SG
Shelly G.
11/07/2017 Category: Service
Shelly said this business was awesome. They got her right in and took care of her.

RF
Rosa F.
10/31/2017 Category: Service
Rosa said this business provided good service.

MJ
Mechelle J.
Edmonds, WA
Land Rover Discovery Series II
10/30/2017 Category: Service
Mechelle said the service was great. The employees took her vehicle back right away without an appointment.