Airport Tire and Auto Service

Lisa G.
Hebron, KY
07/27/2017
Electrical Issue
The guys at Airport Tire & Auto do awesome work. Had electrical issues with my car and Mike worked diligently to find the problem and get it fixed in a timely manner. I highly recommend them for your next auto repair.

TT
Tom T.
Hebron, KY
06/05/2017
Oxy Sensor
Was told elswhere I need a sensor. They checked and said not needed. Saved me a bundle of money because of there honesty. Am most appreciative. Not many would do such an honest thing.

JOE A.
KY
09/09/2011
Service of our 1996 Town and Country
Dear Mike,
We are extremely happy with your service and care for our vehicles. We appreciate you as an individual and your facility with the time and concern you took with our van.
Thank you and I have recommended you to others for fair pricing and quality service.
Sincerely,
Joseph Aromola,D.C.

RD
Rose D.
KY
08/27/2011
oil change
Good service. Will come back.

Rose Dugan

MARK R.
Erlanger, KY
08/25/2011
Airport Tire and Auto Service
I have been using airport tire and auto for eleven years now,I haven't had any trouble with them at all.What can I say they have treated me great, stand behind there work.