Airport Tire and Auto Service

John C.
Petersburg, KY
12/07/2020
Price scamming!
Horrible expreince. I was given an estimate to remove two broken exhaust manifold bolts from my truck. I dropped off the truck in the morning and was called later that evening and was told it was ready to be picked up. When picking up the vehicle I was given an invoice that was DOUBLE what I was quoted! Their reasoning for the increase was that they had to drill and tap to remove the two bolts. I guess when they quoted me they were just hoping they would fall out on the floor!? The manager Bill did agree that they should have called to get approval before proceeding but would not do anything to adjust the bill. As a small business owner I hate to leave a bad review but I could not imagine doubling a customers bill without their consent and demanding that they pay it.

LG
Lisa G.
Hebron, KY
07/27/2017
Electrical Issue
The guys at Airport Tire & Auto do awesome work. Had electrical issues with my car and Mike worked diligently to find the problem and get it fixed in a timely manner. I highly recommend them for your next auto repair.

TT
Tom T.
Hebron, KY
06/05/2017
Oxy Sensor
Was told elswhere I need a sensor. They checked and said not needed. Saved me a bundle of money because of there honesty. Am most appreciative. Not many would do such an honest thing.

JOE A.
KY
09/09/2011
Service of our 1996 Town and Country
Dear Mike,
We are extremely happy with your service and care for our vehicles. We appreciate you as an individual and your facility with the time and concern you took with our van.
Thank you and I have recommended you to others for fair pricing and quality service.
Sincerely,
Joseph Aromola,D.C.

RD
Rose D.
KY
08/27/2011
oil change
Good service. Will come back.

Rose Dugan

MARK R.
Erlanger, KY
08/25/2011
Airport Tire and Auto Service
I have been using airport tire and auto for eleven years now,I haven't had any trouble with them at all.What can I say they have treated me great, stand behind there work.