Anthony M.
Fort Worth, TX
03/18/2018
Excelent Service
I was out of town and my a/c went out. I stopped by and talked to Xavier and he had one of his guys go look at my car right then and there. His prices are very fare and work was excellent. I had to leave my car over night due to getting the parts in so Xavier drove me to and from my Hotel. They go out of their way to make sure you get the best service.

RF
Rich F.
Albuquerque, NM
12/23/2017
Awesome
Had my truck towed to them at 5 o’clock Wednesday night. Thursday mourning at 10am my truck was ready to go and I was back on the road and headed to Albuquerque. Very fast friendly service and very reasonable price. I would highly recommend them and will use them again if I am ever in need of auto services in Alamogordo.

Augie M.
01/06/2017
Best auto service experience with my 2006 Hyundai Santa Fe
Prompt, professional, knowledgeable and customer oriented

Nancy O.
10/04/2016
Dependable Service!
Alamo Auto Center has never failed to come through for me. They have always fixed every mechanical issue in a timely, yet thorough, manner. Today, my truck blew its coolant out and overheated. I was advised a block test would reveal if the engine was compromised. They checked with me before ordering the water valve replacement in order to be able to do the test. Fortunately, the integrity of the engine remained intact, as near as they could determine. I appreciate that Alamo Auto Center was cautiously optimistic, and that they advised I should keep an eye on the temperature gauge for a few days to be sure everything was working fine. Xavier and his crew at Alamo Auto Center have always come through for me. They have always been honest about assessing the problem and estimating costs. Knowing that my truck is my only vehicle and how important it is to my lively hood, they have always repaired my trick in record time. I feel confident whenever I take my vehicle to them, and I went through a lot of mechanics before I found out how good the team at Alamo Auto Center truly is. I am back driving "White Knight," and am so pleased I could count on Alamo Auto Center for affordable dependable care. Thank you, Xavier and crew!

TIM S.
04/04/2016
Another satisfied customer
Our go to auto shop!

KR
Katherine R.
04/02/2016 Category: Service
Katherine said she had to wait a little while for service at this business but she would recommend them for service.

JY
JESSIE Y.
04/01/2016
Fast Efficient Service
Just an oil change this time, but they were able to get all 3 of our cars done same day with little to no disruption to our work and school schedules. We've always been very pleased with their work quality, timeliness, and prices.

ANDREW B.
Isuzu Trooper
03/29/2016
Good Job
You found and fixed the problem quickly. Thank you

AW
ANDREW W.
Chevrolet Silverado
03/26/2016
Great service, great people, and very honest. The best in town.

Joel P.
Holloman Air Force Base, NM
03/21/2016 Category: Service
Joel said he did not have any problems with this business and their service was quick.

Maureen S.
Pontiac Aztek
03/21/2016 Category: Service
Maureen said the business was courteous, timely and professional. She appreciated how efficient the business was.

AD
fqbulous as usual!

LD
Lori D.
03/10/2016 Category: Service
Lori said there were no issues with this service, it was quick and she was in and out.

PK
Pat K.
Jeep Liberty
03/10/2016 Category: Service
Pat said the business always does what they say they will do for a reasonable price.

MARC M.
GMC Yukon
03/08/2016
Auto maintenance & service
Knowledgeable and efficient staff, shop extremely clean.

MJ
Manuel J.
03/08/2016 Category: Service
Manuel said the service was good.

Curtis M.
Weed, NM
Hyundai Tucson
03/07/2016 Category: Service
Curtis said he was pleased with this business. They provided good customer service and good communication.

HB
Henry B.
03/05/2016 Category: Service
Henry said the business had the lowest price in town and pointed out a problem a previous mechanic had done to his vehicle that saved him a bunch of money.

CL
Chuck L.
03/05/2016 Category: Service
Chuck said this business provided great service and his vehicle is running a lot better.

JEAN P.
03/04/2016
A very friendly,honest establishment.
I went there to schedule an appointment to get my brakes adjusted and before I knew it I was on my way.