DARROW G.
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
11/19/2018
Excellent service and competitive prices. High quality mechanics.

ES
ERIC S.
Lincoln Navigator
11/16/2018
Winterizing my car
Wanted to make sure my car was ready for winter. Made appt. The guys made sure everything was good. Checked suspension and brakes also. I use this place for all my Lincoln needs. Great service and pricing.

LC
LINC C.
11/15/2018
Mike and his team communicate effectively on what to expect with your auto repair and they deliver fast. Excellent workmanship! Thanks for the repairs and will definitely be my go to for my cars.

TW
TERRA W.
11/15/2018
I would highly recommend All About Autos to my friends, family and clients. They were thorough, explained my issue and even showed me what was wrong and what needed to be done on my first visit. We scheduled a time for repair, rental car and my car was done sooner than expected. He was also cheaper than the quote I had received. Very professional and courteous. Highly recommend!!

PD
Peter D.
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Julie. She said he does what he says he's going to and he does it on time.

GP
GARY P.
Toyota Camry Solara
11/10/2018
No Surprises!
On our first experience with All About Autos, we were very impressed with the quality of service and friendliness of the staff. We plan on visited whenever our cars need any help at all.

11/10/2018
Another great service
Mike is honest, trustworthy, fair, and generous. The work is always done right, and he always understands that people have budgets. Wouldn't take our vehicles anywhere else.

GC
Glenda C.
Mercury Grand Marquis
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Glenda said the business did a real good job.

10/29/2018
Courteous and thorough in explanation of work needing to be done.
Have an older car and their explanation and description of the work that needed to be done was excellent and the car is running fine. Thank you!

RA
Ray A.
Lincoln Town Car
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Ray said this business' employees did a good job on his brakes. They work fine, and they gave him good service. They have been maintaining his vehicle for 10 years and they do a good job.

AL
Arnold L.
North Richland Hills, TX
Acura 3.2TL
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Sue. She said they always do what they say. They finished in a timely manner and are reasonable.

AF
Ashley F.
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Ashley said the staff are always really nice,

RF
Richard F.
Chevrolet Cobalt
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Richard said the staff does good work.

DK
DAN K.
Mercury Grand Marquis
09/28/2018
All About Autos-All Mechanics Working Together since 2002 at the Lincoln Mercury Dealership until it Closed
These mechanics have the skills to do all types of repairs on all types of cars. They received their certifications with Ford Motor Company. My 2002 Mercury has over 285,000 miles and will probably reach 300,000 miles in 2018. Several years ago, I was told by All About Autos that the engine will last at least 500,000 miles when properly serviced. I will try to make that mileage and prove them right. They advise you about what systems needs to done based on the make, model, and car's mileage at the next service appointment. They truly are low cost to any type of dealership that carries high overhead. They are experts!

LYNNE B.
09/27/2018
I’ve been to All About Autos twice now and both times I was more than pleased. My vehicle needed attention more than just routine in nature, and both times my vehicle was looked at, discussed with me, repaired, and returned in a minimal amount of time. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, “As long as I continue to live in the area, my vehicle will go no where else for ANY kind of maintenance.” Professional; friendly; patient (when explaining details to me); attentive; and extremely knowledgeable. And great prices!

NM
NANCY M.
North Richland Hills, TX
Lincoln Town Car
09/14/2018
oil change
You take good care of me and send reminders for maintenance.

Marvin D.
Lincoln MKS
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Marvin said he was very happy with what they did and he was satisfied.

HG
Hector G.
Ford Econoline Wagon
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Hector said he trusts the mechanics. They do what he asks them to do and they are accurate with their promised delivery time and do good work.

NH
Nora H.
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Nora said they were very friendly.

DAVID G.
Keller, TX
09/12/2018
Big Hearts
Mike and his team are super. They were very busy but took the time to talk with me and other customers about life and non-business stuff. The price was fair and I didn’t get pressured to buy other services that could wait till later. Honesty, Integrity, and awesome customer service. I’ll be back!