DK
DAN K.
Mercury Grand Marquis
02/12/2019
"All Auto About Autos" repair shop located in Hurst is OUTSTANDING!
They have kept my car running since they came into business after Lincoln Mercury shut down and are the same mechanics doing All About Autos. In 3,000 or so miles, the odometer will be at 300,000 miles all due to their Expert mechanics!

TW
TERRA W.
02/12/2019
Check engine light
I took my car into All About Autos for a check engine light issue. Turns out I had some major problems with my valve cover and leaking oil etc. Mike took great care of me and helped with the rental car return and pick up. He was fast and efficient with the repairs and his fees were no where near the quote I got from the BMW dealer. Highly recommend.

GH
G H.
Colleyville, TX
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
02/05/2019
Friendly and knowledgeable folks
Friendly and knowledgeable folks who shoot you straight and get the job done right the first time.

CINDY C.
North Richland Hills, TX
02/04/2019
Mike diagnosed the problem quickly and had me back in my vehicle in record time. He and his staff provide excellent service. Will recommend to all my friends and family.

RF
Richard F.
Chevrolet Cobalt
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Richard said he's been doing business with Mike the owner since he was 18 and he's 39 now. He thinks he's a good mechanic and his daughter also takes her vehicle in. He will never take his vehicle any where else.

Morris G.
Lincoln Town Car
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Morris said that the place was good.

Jonathan M.
Texas
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Jonathan said the business had a reasonable price and a good value for the service he had done. It did take them a while to come up with a quote, but once it was done, they went above and beyond.

LYNNE B.
01/08/2019
100% Satisfied
Recently went to dealer for oil change "special." Was told I needed LOTS of work done "immediately." Took my car to All About Autos. They performed an inspection; gave me ACCURATE info on what my car REALLY needed; performed the work in a minimum amount of time; and with excellent prices. As I only have one vehicle (and I live very close by), I was even provided a ride home and then back again to pick up my car when it was finished. You must look into this business for you auto work. You will NOT be disappointed.

RD
RAJU D.
Euless, TX
Lexus GS 350
01/03/2019
Great work and great prices
Mike Vaughn ensures your car is completely right. He goes out of his way to do the job right and at lowest possible price. You cannot get better prices and better quality of work than All about autos

Linda S.
Amarillo, TX
GMC Canyon
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Linda said the employees were very nice people to work with and they did excellent work for her.

Marvin D.
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Marvin said he was pleased with his service.

GV
Grant V.
Watauga, TX
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Grant said he would recommend this business for service.

A. W. B.
North Richland Hills, TX
Ford Freestar Wagon
12/05/2018
Auto service
Mike and crew always do a good job. I have been taking vehicles to Mike for aaround 10 years and also when he was with North Hills Lincoln Mercury.
Simply put I can trust them to do a good job.

W Brown

HG
Hector G.
Mercedes-Benz C300
11/24/2018 Category: Service
Hector said the business did exactly what he wanted and they do good work.

AF
Alex F.
Texas
Lincoln Mark IV
11/24/2018 Category: Service
Alex said that the place was nice, honest and took the time to do the work right. He respects the way the place runs and Mike, the owner.

DARROW G.
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
11/19/2018
Excellent service and competitive prices. High quality mechanics.

ES
ERIC S.
Lincoln Navigator
11/16/2018
Winterizing my car
Wanted to make sure my car was ready for winter. Made appt. The guys made sure everything was good. Checked suspension and brakes also. I use this place for all my Lincoln needs. Great service and pricing.

LC
LINC C.
11/15/2018
Mike and his team communicate effectively on what to expect with your auto repair and they deliver fast. Excellent workmanship! Thanks for the repairs and will definitely be my go to for my cars.

TW
TERRA W.
11/15/2018
I would highly recommend All About Autos to my friends, family and clients. They were thorough, explained my issue and even showed me what was wrong and what needed to be done on my first visit. We scheduled a time for repair, rental car and my car was done sooner than expected. He was also cheaper than the quote I had received. Very professional and courteous. Highly recommend!!

PD
Peter D.
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Julie. She said he does what he says he's going to and he does it on time.