HH
Hank H.
Nissan Pathfinder
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Hank said that everything went as the staff explained it and he is satisfied with the timeliness of the service.

David H.
Chevrolet Caprice
05/17/2018
Fixed Anti-Theft Ignition System
Replaced defective anti-theft ignition switch. Would prefer if they did research on how to clean/repair the system prior to just R&R. All labor is by the book which sometimes benefits the client and sometimes benefits the store. Good communications except sometimes the callback to a message do not occur. Very nice facility and good staff at front desk.

TF
Tom F.
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Tom said that everything is working well.

AU
Al U.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Al said he felt that the facility did a good job.

PC
Paul C.
Kia Sorento
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Paul said the service was good.

CL
Chuck L.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Acura 2.3CL
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Chuck said they do a fine job.

NM
Nancy M.
Toyota Avalon
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Nancy said the employees were very nice.

Maggie M.
05/07/2018
Excellent repairs and customer service
They are simply the best. Quality work at fair pricing PLUS focus on customer service. I’ll use them every time

HP
Hari P.
Hyundai Genesis Coupe
05/04/2018 Category: Service
Hari said the work was done very promptly and it turned out great.

GH
Gretchen H.
Porsche 944
04/28/2018
honest and quality work
I just moved to south Florida from Maine, where agreements are often made with just a handshake and I knew SoFla was the land of fraud, so I was extremely weary of finding a reputable mechanic down here. I am very happy with the honesty of the work. I asked for an oil change, and for a diagnosis of a squealing belt/no AC/low voltage issue, as well as an estimate for a rear wheel bearing. There was some miscommunication and they also diagnosed the rear wheel bearing (additional labor charge). I insisted I had not asked for that, just for an estimate because I knew it was failing as I could hear it. Without questioning it, they took the charge off and apologized for the miscommunication. They correctly figured out my belt issue as needing a new serpentine belt which has of course also corrected the voltage issue. The AC had to be updated to the new freon (my car is from the 80's) and thus far is still blowing cold. Pleasantly surprised and happy and will return.

DIANE B.
Kia Optima
04/27/2018
Great repair shop
Friendly staff - explain everything to you before they do any work and the prices. This is the first time I have't gone to the dealer to get an oil change. I got so tired of sales people wanting to sell me a new car.

Diane M.
04/20/2018
Great shop
When my car broke down on Indiantown Rd, AAA took me to All County. Steve, the owner, drove my friend and me home since I had no one available to pick us up. Thomas called me to tell me what they had found that caused my car to stop. He also carefully explained other parts and services that my 2004 car could use to get it running in tip top shape, to which I agreed. Everyone at the shop was very pleasant and helpful. I would definitely recommend them!

TD
Thomas D.
West Palm Beach, FL
04/13/2018 Category: Service
Thomas said so far so good.

RO
Roberta O.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
04/11/2018 Category: Service
Roberta said the staff did a good job, they're friendly and good. She has always gone to this facility.

EF
Evon F.
North Palm Beach, FL
Lincoln Continental
04/11/2018 Category: Service
Evon said they have done a great job on her vehicle.

BR
BEN R.
West Palm Beach, FL
Toyota Venza
04/06/2018
The best customer service ever !!!!!
I put the wrong gas in my car and was told by the dealership it would be about 700 - 1000 . I imedeately started to panic . My husband explained everything to Thomas and he got me in the next day . Not only did they make me feel better about the stupid mistake but I didn’t have to spend a fortune to get it out ! They are honest , informative , and have impeccable time management. I will only be coming back to All county automotive for any of my car needs !! Thanks so much guys you are the best !!!!

Morris B.
Saab 9-5
04/03/2018 Category: Service
Morris said the business did a good job.

DAVID B.
Hobe Sound, FL
Ford Econoline
04/02/2018
Ford Econoline battery discharge problem
Brought my vehicle there to diagnose battery discharge problem, problem was bad diode in alternator, alternator was replaced and was on my way, quick and easy fix,,Thanks All County Repair & Tire

CD
Charles D.
04/02/2018 Category: Service
Charles said the service was excellent.

PC
PHYLLIS C.
Lincoln MKZ
03/31/2018
Tom & Steve were very courteous & professional
I believe that All County performed 3 major repairs at a reasonable price. I appreciate the provision of transport to and from the repair shop.