THOMAS B.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Lexus RX 400h
01/11/2019
Knowledgeable, courteous staff and excellent service
All County Automotive consistently services my car in a timely manner. They work with my schedule whenever possible. The service and quote for the work performed are always on target!

DF
DONNA F.
01/11/2019
Speed, personable
Work is done quickly. Staff very personable.

AC
AUSTIN C.
West Palm Beach, FL
01/10/2019
Loved the service
Great service, only issue is that the tech who test drove my car is a small guy and moved my seat all over the place as well as my steering wheel, i would appreciate that if my car is bought in that my steering wheel level is not touched. Other than that it was great service from an attentive automotive team!

JOHN L.
Chrysler Sebring
01/09/2019
Good people
They do it once and do it right. Fair, honest pricing.

WH
William H.
12/28/2018
Quick accurate repair.
Took my daughters 2010 Mazda 3 in to repair unusual noise and vibration when engine was running. They found and fixed it within 4 hours. (Bad motor mount). Car works perfect now.

Nissan Armada
12/28/2018
Fast and friendly
They take care of both me personally and as a business. I have been going here for years and have yet to be disappointed.

Mark C.
Volvo XC60
12/27/2018
Good Trouble Shooting
We were not sure what was wrong with our Volvo, only that it was making a bad sound. Thomas and his team diagnosed the problem precisely, and completed the repairs swiftly. Thomas kept me informed at every step and explained the details clearly. No surprises at the end. The most professional and honest repair and maintenace shop ever.
WMC

Joanne L.
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Paul. He said he was very pleased with his service. The work was excellent.

JOHN K.
12/20/2018
The folks who work there make it great
Turn signal problem. Charged me, got in the car, same problem...wasn’t fixed. Recommend that someone check before customer is called.

ROSE B.
Acura RSX
12/18/2018
Service, Friendliness, and efficient
My first experience at All County was excellent.
I am from Toronto, Canada and a neighbour recommended me.
Tom, was very friendly and efficient. Once my car was completed he also went thru additional details that my car may possibly require in future.
I would definately recommend All County Automotive, and send others over!
Rosemary

GK
GEORGIA K.
Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
12/18/2018
Being accommodating and courteous.
I love the service at All County Automotive.
Thomas the manager was very helpful
answering my questions and accommodating me in a timely manner.
The original quote on the price did not change
unlike my previous experiences were I was bombarded with extras with a final surprise at the end. I highly recommend All County Automotive .

RJ
Rhonda J.
12/15/2018
Great job- again
They are very conscious of the price and try to keep it as reasonable as possible. They maintain good communication with us and solved a tricky problem with an older car and told us something important we neede to take care of preventatively- without loading us up with a bunch of things to do preventatively!

CL
Catherine L.
Riviera Beach, FL
Volkswagen Eos
12/15/2018
Detail oriented, honest and friendly!
Thomas is fantastic! I have nothing but great reviews for All County Auto. It’s such a relief to have found this place! Turn around time is very reasonable and the warrenty on their work is very good. Trusting a mechanic makes all the difference!

AA
AL A.
Chrysler 300
12/13/2018
Honesty
The honesty and completion of the job.

JE
JUDY E.
Hyundai Tucson
12/13/2018
Customer service
Thomas is great with customers. Second person at desk, and they change often, not so great.

RN
RYAN N.
West Palm Beach, FL
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
12/12/2018
Great Experience!
All County Automotive was Fantastic. I recently moved down here from NY and was in I was in a bind after Jiffy Lube (FIRT MISTAKE) messed up a simple oil change and ended up in a nightmare screwing up my char and ruining my Drive Shaft and proceeding to shut down the shop with no solution. My triple A let me know I was in good hands with Tom and his team at All county. I was able to bring the car in right away, they proceeded to get my parts shipped in ASAP at the best possible price, and even assisted in getting me a rental car right around the block at the cheapest rate I have ever seen at Tropical Rent a Car in Tequesta (Thanks Seth). They kept me up to date on the repair which was not simple, and gave me an estimate up front that when all said and done stayed the same, which has not always been true with all Auto body shops. I would Highly recommend them for all your needs and make sure to get into their rewards program that gets you roadside assistance and rewards for future service with you vehicle. Thanks again Tom for making my life down here a little less stressful!

LT
LYNN T.
Nissan Murano
12/12/2018
So helpful
All County is the most accommodating business around

MT
Marilyn T.
BMW Z3
12/11/2018
Troubleshooting
A loyal customer brought my car in for a strange behavior and had it checked out and nothing was wrong so I was on my merry way I’ll see you guys in a month for service

BZ
Beverly Z.
Hyundai Accent
12/10/2018
Dependable
My car wouldn't start. I had it towed in. They said it was the battery. Also I needed a new timing belt. There was some confusion on my part or their part about the price. It was $270 more then I thought. They also forgot to change the oil which I requested. But they are giving me a free oil change. So I'm happy. I've been using them for 4 years and I trust them. They also will pick me up or take me home if needed.

DEBBIE D.
12/07/2018
All County Automotive Repair & Tire
Service is important to me and I have always had excellent and timely service at All County. Thomas is personable and knowledgeable and knows the business well. Dustin has also been helpful.