ReScore Reviewsโ„ข (1)

TP
TODD P.
11/17/2018
Very nice staff and good quality work
Everything was explained very well, no surprise costs, and the staff was extremely nice.

DON S.
Kia Sorento
11/16/2018
Oitstanding.exert,servicefriendly.very.honest
And.knowledgeable

11/14/2018
great customer service
Thomas and Steve were great, very friendly and helpful. They understood the urgency of getting the car fixed and worked hard to get the car back quickly.

WH
William H.
Lexus SC 300 Luxury Sport Cpe
11/13/2018
Fast and Reliable service with very competitive pricing
Needed a starter motor changed on my 1999 Lexus SC. Brought vehicle in late on a Tuesday. Car was ready early Wednesday morning. Very fast service. Car has been run for over two weeks and starter is working as it should. Thanks to a job well done.

11/13/2018
Kind, considerate, professional
Kind, considerate, professional

GM
Garry M.
MINI Countryman
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Garry said this business has good prices and great service.

JANICE P.
Dodge Durango
11/02/2018
Nice Place
Friendly. Received a call even before our SUV was taken there by AAA. We were told they would get back to us as soon as possible with what was wrong, what needed to be done, and how much it would cost. They made follow up calls. Would recommend them.

CONNIE S.
10/26/2018
Lots of perks, excellent customer service. Thanks Tom and Eric, you were both so personable and informative. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Well, I guess I already said in title.
Sorry about that. Everything was 5 Star and so convenient to my home.
Quick too! Thanks guys!

Donna C.
Lexus ES 330
10/26/2018
A wonderful experience
Thomas and Eric were wonderful! Very pleasant to be with!
Called Tues., took car in Wed. Was finished by noon.

SUZY C.
10/25/2018
Excellent service ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Extremely helpful, pleasant to deal with and honest. I am very happy to have someone I can trust who will take care of my vehicle and provide first class service from start to finish. Thank you and I WILL be recommending you to everyone ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Buick Enclave
10/25/2018
Excellent Service!
The staff is very helpful and knowledgeable. Always there to help with a friendly smile!

CR
Charles R.
Florida
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Charles said they are extremely professional. They are very quick and always get him in and out. They are very knowledgeable. If he has any questions or problems, they answer and they fix them. He can go in anytime of the day and they will take his vehicle in. Also, they are very pleasant anytime he goes in. They are a great set of guys and ladies.

RJ
Rhonda J.
10/22/2018
Always happy with our service here!
We are always treated with great courtesy and the work is affordable and most of all it is done beautifully! We have and continue to highly recommend this business!

CAROL H.
Jeep Liberty
10/22/2018
I am always greeted like Iโ€™m a long time friend and customer. Iโ€™ve only been going here for a few months yet Iโ€™m very comfortable and trust the service and price.

FT
FRANK T.
Lincoln Town Car
10/21/2018
Great management and mechanics
Friendly, honest and professional quality repairs

HH
HOLLY H.
Pontiac Solstice
10/20/2018
Not so happy
The original conversation I had on the phone before I brought my car in for a new battery was different than when I was there. They said it would be about 32.00 for labor, battery check, which was around 30.00 and the new battery which was 136.00. In my calculation that would be $196. When I got there the cost jumped up to $320. They finally did reduce the cost slightly but when they finished, one of my panels on my car was completely out of alignment and the panel had 4 obvious dents in it that weren't there before. They did fix the panel after I pointed it out but did not do anything about the dents. This was just a battery change...will not be going back

AA
AL A.
Chrysler 300
10/20/2018
Maintenance
All I can say is FANTABULOUS!!!!

BQ
Barbara Q.
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Barbara said that everything is good at the business.

CR
Chris R.
Miami, FL
Chevrolet Silverado SS
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Chris said his service issues were addressed in a timely manner.

BE
BRUCE E.
10/14/2018
This is the only mechanic shop I have used for five years
When I made the appointment for my car to be serviced it was taken in right away I got it back in a timely fashion the work was done to my satisfaction and my motor was cleaner than when I brought it in all the fluids were topped off like promised the people at the front desk or extremely warm remembered my name and overall excellent experience