LH
Lisa H.
12/02/2020 Category: Service
Lisa said they helped her understand the problem. They are really knowledgeable. They are very friendly. They give her options on what she can do with the vehicle. She's grateful that they are in business.

TQ
TOM Q.
Ford Econoline Wagon
11/21/2020
always awesome sevice
When I bring one of my cars or trucks to allmake no matter what year or make I know they can handle the repairs & do a thorough job .They have never let me down & they stand
behind their work.

WE
WILLIAM E.
Hyundai Santa Fe
11/20/2020
Competent and complete car care at reasonable price
Each time I've used their service they analyze any problems, report on the work needed, estimate the price for the work selected and do the work in a timely fashion. No nonsense, Very satisfied.

John M.
Pembroke, MA
Ford Cutaway
11/13/2020 Category: Service
John said they are awesome.

JE
John E.
Randolph, MA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
11/05/2020 Category: Service
John said the business did very good work.

MADELINE M.
11/02/2020
Nobody does it better.
As a member of AAA, I utilized there Club Services recently as I inadvertently killed my battery and was in need of a jump start. The service tech arrived and did a status check on my battery and electrical service in the vehicle. The jump start was simple and the vehicle turned over on the first turn of the key. The tech advised the battery was junk and in need of replacement. He advised he could do it or I could take it to a AAA service facility. I thanked him for his service and immediately drove to All Make Auto Care. This is a 2 year old Toyota Highlander and I found it hard to believe that the battery was junk after only 2 years. Marian immediately pulled the vehicle into one of the service bays and one of his tech's and himself ran a diagnosis on the battery / electrical system. Within a few minutes, Marian advised the battery and electrical system was perfectly fine and the problem was operator error. Not only did they save me the cost of a new battery, but they also resolved the problem that I unknowingly created. I was in and out within 10 minutes and on my way. Good, honest service that you can not beat. I never go anywhere else for any automotive services regardless of the coupons that are out there, the friend and family recommendations, etc...I know when I take my vehicle to All Make that the work will be done right, done in a timely manner, and that I will not take a beating on the price of repairs.

AT
ANDREW T.
Honda Ridgeline
10/30/2020
Brakes
Great job and very fair price. Always happy with the service

MITCH P.
Kia Rio
10/29/2020
Outstanding service
Aa always great service. Oil Change and Inspection Sticker.

Robert C.
10/13/2020 Category: Service
Robert said the business is great, service and people are all good.

DEIDRE L.
Lexus GX 470
10/07/2020
Maintenance
Car went in for oil change and sticker. All - Make is efficient and courteous.

NQ
Nicholas Q.
Braintree, MA
10/07/2020 Category: Service
Nicholas said it was quick and easy.

ROBERT S.
10/03/2020
Job well done
Another job well done by the people at All make. Keep up the great work

BD
Brian D.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
09/30/2020 Category: Service
Brian said they were excellent, do it right every time , are very friendly and very accommodating.

Mitchell P.
09/24/2020
Quick outstanding honest service
My brakes failed due to failure of brake line at the end of a day. I managed to carefuly drive the car to All Make.

Rather than some quick inefficient patch or repair, Marian walked me through the replacement process and cost estimate.

Had the car back mid day the next day, ahead of when promised, and under te estimated cost.

MITCH P.