TE
TIMOTHY E.
02/19/2020
Quick and Easy
We have trusted All-Make Auto with the repair and maintenance of all of our cars for about 30 years. This time I was there for regular maintenance on my RAV4. I was in and out in an hour - much quicker than the free maintenance at the dealer I had for the first 2 yrs when I always waited at least 2 hrs.

TP
TARA P.
02/18/2020
Always friendly, pleasant, and punctual!! And all service is always reasonably priced!!

DEIDRE L.

NQ
Nicholas Q.
Braintree, MA
02/11/2020 Category: Service
Nicholas said this business was good and quick.

LH
LARRY H.
Pembroke, MA
02/05/2020
As always All Make Auto dose a great job on my car I trust there work, there shop is always clean and the waite room is always very clean when waiting for work to be done
I have been doing business with all make auto for 25 years I trust that my car is in very good Hands, My name is Larry Hawkins . I travel to Weymouth from Pembroke to get the work done on my car because I know it will be done right the first time.

Jeff F.
Hanover, MA
Ford Transit Wagon
02/05/2020 Category: Service
Jeff said he is extremely happy with the business. He said they could fix the vehicle and in a timely manner.

JOHN D.
HUMMER H3
01/21/2020
Simply the Best !!!!!!!!!!!!
Been a customer for years. Your in good hands with Marion and his crew.
Simple the Best !!!!!

Nissan Pathfinder
01/21/2020
Great Service, Fair Price
I recently had my 2002 Nissan serviced at All Make Auto. Marian and his team took the time to fully look over my car and point out what would need to be addressed right now, versus what could wait until a later date. Their level of honesty and candidness made me comfortable with the work performed that day and for a fair price.

MK
Mike K.
01/20/2020 Category: Service
Mike said this business is terrific.

GC
George C.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
01/16/2020 Category: Service
George said that the place was very good.

FA
Frederick A.
Chevrolet HHR
01/14/2020 Category: Service
Frederick said the business was able to do the job with a quickness. He said he hopes they keep on doing what they're doing.

KEVIN M.
Hanover, MA
Ford Police Interceptor
01/13/2020
Reliable Service
All make auto always completes the work quickly and professionally. They only fix was is needed, and are very professional.

Kenneth S.
01/13/2020 Category: Service
Kenneth said the business is the best and honest and polite. He would never take his vehicle any place else.

HL
HORACE L.
01/07/2020
Rotated Tires, when they needed to be replaced
I had my car in for an oil change/sticker and was told by one staff member that the tires needed to be rotated. After the rotation, another staff member told me that the tread was warn and had to be replaced. So I replaced all four tires a few days later. So I spent $30 to rotate tires that I didn't need to.