Overall Rating 4.0000023/5Overall Rating 4.0000023/5Overall Rating 4.0000023/5Overall Rating 4.0000023/5rating 4.0000023
Overall Rating 2.07692/5Overall Rating 2.07692/5rating 2.07692rating 2.07692rating 2.07692

GJ
Gail J.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
10/21/2018 Category: Service
Great Job
The only place I will ever bring my car to.

SP
Sharon P.
Rosedale, LA
10/20/2018 Category: Service
I was there early and they took me right away....kudos the them (and me)
Very professional

TN
Timothy N.
2009 Hyundai Genesis
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Dependable Hyndai Service
A/C Compressor replacement done quickly at a good price.

MF
Mikelle F.
Love my Hyundia
Hate these surveys

CP
Cassandra P.
The service
Tyler the service manager had me in tears. My last service wasnt the best but they were so nice on making sure if I came back everything would be better. So when I got ready to pay he gave me my discount which left me with a 0 balance. I was so grateful for him and his team made my day with that oil change I'm never let down when I go there.

EC
Eliska C.
Awesome Service
In and out in less than an hour

2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
Hi
All good at All Star
JENNIFER A., Service Advisor from All Star Hyundai of Baton Rouge responded on 10/19/2018

Thank you so much for the review! Please let Mary or I know if we can do anything else for you or your Santa Fe.

Have a great weekend!

225-930-4149

Leticia B.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
Fast and accurate
Fast , accurate and polite

Thank you so much for the review Leticia! Please let Mary or I know if we can do anything else for you or your Santa Fe.

Have a great weekend!

225-490-5137

PP
Patricia P.
Zachary, LA
Service was great, but the wait was over 2 hours for a scheduled appointment
Oil change was great, but the wait was too long

Thank you for the feedback Patricia, and I apologize about the length of time you had to wait. I agree that 2 hours is too long, and I will work with my team to get this issue fixed. Please let Mary or I know if we can do anything else for you or your Sonata.

Have a great weekend,

225-490-5137

RP
Robert P.
Addis, LA
CUSTOMER SERVICE
i would highly recommend Jennifer-she is very courteous-reliable-listens to customers concerns-makes sure the work is done properly for her customers

Thank you so much for the feedback Robert! I look forward to working with you the next time your Sonata needs service. Please let me know if I can do anything else for you.

Jenn Anglin
Service Advisor
225-930-4149

AR
Amy R.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
10/18/2018 Category: Service
We appreciate All Stars courteous professionalism .
TYLER D., Service Manager from All Star Hyundai of Baton Rouge responded on 10/18/2018

Thank you so much for the review Amy! Please let Mary or I know if we can do anything else for you or your Tucson.

Metairie, LA
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Scheduled my oil change for a Saturday morning, they completed the service quickly and recommended additional maintenance but weren’t pushy with it

Thank you so much for the review! Please let Mary or I know if we can do anything else for you or your Sonata.

MF
Michelle F.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Many thanks to Jennifer for making my visit for an oil change so smooth and easy. She kindly worked me in when I arrived an hour early. She could not have been more helpful and professional.

Thank you so much for the review Michelle! Please let Jenn or I know if we can do anything else for you or your Elantra.

AJ
Alisha J.
Geismar, LA
Service department

Thank you so much for the review Alisha! Please let Tom or I know if we can do anything else for you or your Tucson.

2015 Hyundai Elantra
Owner
Nice staff
TYLER D., Service Manager from All Star Hyundai of Baton Rouge responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you for the feedback. Please let Jenn or I know if we can do anything else for you or your Elantra.

Have a great day,

KT
Kellie T.
Customer Service
Appreciative that the Service Manager was attentive to my service needs, took the time to listen to my concerns. The Hyundai team made sure that I received quality service!

Customer orientated
K. Taylor

Thank you for the feedback, I will be contacting you shortly to speak to you about making this right and keeping you as one of our customers.

Thank you for your time and business,

BJ
Barbara J.
10/16/2018 Category: Service
It is a good place to deal at.
I like the All Star Hyundai dealership and the people that work there . I have gotten three cars, and an suv from there in the last seven years.
TYLER D., Service Manager from All Star Hyundai of Baton Rouge responded on 10/16/2018

Thank you so much for the feedback Barbara! I'm so happy you've been pleased with the service you have received from us over the years, and I intend on keeping it that way. Please let me know if Tom or I can do anything else for you or your Santa Fe.

James F.
Greenwell Springs, LA
2016 Hyundai Genesis
10/15/2018 Category: Service
horrible experience.
destroyed my car. ruined the engine. I will never return.

I will be contacting you shortly to discuss thuis further. Thank you for your time.

WC
Willie C.
2013 Hyundai Equus
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Great timing without over booking
great customer service

Thank you so much for the review Willie! Please let Mary or I know if we can do anything else for you or your Equus.

New Roads, LA
2014 Hyundai Accent
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Unprofessional
Do not go here. Service Department is horrible! Unprofessional! Told me my car was fixed after having it for over a week and it was NOT fixed. I brought the vehicle less than 30 days ago.

Thank you for your response and I look forward to seeing you today to get this all fixed.