4.6

Overall Rating 4.2954545/5Overall Rating 4.2954545/5Overall Rating 4.2954545/5Overall Rating 4.2954545/5rating 4.2954545
Overall Rating 2.15909/5Overall Rating 2.15909/5rating 2.15909rating 2.15909rating 2.15909

SG
Shirl G.
White Castle, LA
11/20/2019 Category: Service
The atmosphere.
The service was great.

11/18/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Review
I have recently recommended a friend look seriously consider Hyundai!
NOEL G., Service Manager from All Star Hyundai of Baton Rouge responded on 11/18/2019

Thank you so much for the five stars! Please let Tiffany or I know if there is anything we can do for you or your Santa Fe.

DA
Dean A.
Port Allen, LA
11/16/2019 Category: Service
Waited Over 3 Hours for Tire Repair with an Appointment
The service was absolutely awful. I had an appointment for 8:00 am to fix my tire and it took over 3 hours for the service to be performed. It is one thing if there were several appointments ahead of me, but the shop was virtually empty and only 2 customers in the waiting area. The service department rarely kept me updated on the status of my vehicle unless I requested an update. Each time I inquired, I was told it would only be a few more minutes. It was only after I stood at the desk for 20 minutes that they finally told me my vehicle was ready. I arrived before 8:00 am and left after 11:30 am. The employee at the desk kept telling me he understood my frustration, but I am absolutely positive he could care less. If it were his vehicle, I'm sure he would not allow that to happen. All Star Hyundai has the worst service department I've ever experienced. This is not the first time this has happened to me. I will definitely be taking my business to another dealership as well as my family members whom are looking for a new vehicle. All Star Hyundai does not mind selling you a vehicle, but apparently they do not want customers to service their vehicles with them.

It’s unfortunate the service did not meet your expectations.  Please call us if we can help you in the future.

BG
Brandy G.
Walker, LA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/14/2019 Category: Service
They was able to fix my vehicle in a timely manor. There ok with the update and status of the repair process
NOEL G., Service Manager from All Star Hyundai of Baton Rouge responded on 11/14/2019

Thank you so much for the feedback. Please let me know if there is any way I can help in the future.

Deborah S.
Zachary, LA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Service Dept
I was very disappointed because they use to at least wash my car. They did not do this.

Thank you so much for the 5 stars. Please let me know if there is any way Tiffany or I can help in the future.

Jamie B.
Prairieville, LA
2017 Hyundai Azera
11/10/2019 Category: Service
They take care of their own
I had an appointment at All Star Hyundai earlier this week. I was given excellent service by every employee and will definitely be back for my next oil change
NOEL G., Service Manager from All Star Hyundai of Baton Rouge responded on 11/11/2019

Thank you so much for the 5 stars! Please let me know if there is anything I can help with in the future.

Donald R.

Lorraine D.
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Reliable
X
NOEL G., Service Manager from All Star Hyundai of Baton Rouge responded on 11/09/2019

Thank you for taking the time to responf, your feedback is very valuable to our dealership. Please let me know if there is anything we can do for you or your Santa Fe in the future.

11/03/2019 Category: Service
Would not recommend
Technicians went through my things in my vehicle. Tire pressure was not checked. Wiper fluid was not refilled. General manager has not communicated back as promised. I would never get another Hyundai or recommend.
NOEL G., Service Manager from All Star Hyundai of Baton Rouge responded on 11/05/2019

Donald P.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Politness
Approval

Thank you for the 5 stars! I'm glad you had a positive experience with us, please let us know if there is anything we can do for you or your Santa Fe in the future.

10/31/2019 Category: Service
oil change prices / time of service
advertise one price in waiting room and than charge higher price at cashier. Cashier"s comment prices are outdated and need to be corrected. If prices change that offend I recommend not to put it up in waiting room. 1 1/2 hour to service for oil change
NOEL G., Service Manager from All Star Hyundai of Baton Rouge responded on 11/01/2019

Cathleen W.
2016 Hyundai Azera
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Repair not done
I scheduled routine maintenance and battery change. Very happy with this service and appreciated my discount. I had also scheduled a technician check because my door ajar alarm goes off when I turn a corner or drove through a curve. He did not fix this and told my husband to go to a body shop to have it fixed. Not an acceptable answer to me.

Thank you so much for the feedback, I will be reaching out to you to discuss this matter, please feel free to give me a call anytime.

WL
Wendy L.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/27/2019 Category: Service
Thank-you!
Thomas provided excellent service!
NOEL G., Service Manager from All Star Hyundai of Baton Rouge responded on 10/28/2019

I'm glad you have a positive experience with us, and I will relay your kind words to Thomas. Please let he or I know if there is anything we can do for your Santa Fe in the future.

Rose W.
Addis, LA
2011 Hyundai Genesis
Costumer service was poor
Poor costumer service

I'm glad I got the opportunity to speak with you and resolve your concerns. Please let me know if there is anything I can assist with in the future.

Rosalind B.
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Always courteous and reviews with you all work performed.
Have been using All Star Hyundai to service my 1916 Hyundai Sonata for three years and very pleased wiith the service.

Thank you so much for the feedback, please let Chase or I know if there is anything we can do for you or your Sonata in the future.

Robert S.
Greenwell Springs, LA
service visit
Great job by everyone involved. In and out in no time.
NOEL G., Service Manager from All Star Hyundai of Baton Rouge responded on 10/26/2019

I'm so glad to hear you had a good experience with us and look forward to seeing you back in the future. Please let Thomas or I know if there is anything we can do for you or your Tucson in the future.

Mari P.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Would never go anywhere else!
I’ve had to cancel2 service appointments due to work and I finally had 2 free hours but wasn’t sure if they could get me in and out without an appointment. Not only were they able to work md in, but I was out in - hour and my car had a much needed wash too.
NOEL G., Service Manager from All Star Hyundai of Baton Rouge responded on 10/23/2019

Your kind words are much appreciated. Please let Chase or I know if there is anything we can do for you or your Santa Fe in the future.

AK
Andrew K.
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Good Service Person
On the down side ALL of my settings (seat, mirrors and steering wheel) were changed by the mechanic.
NOEL G., Service Manager from All Star Hyundai of Baton Rouge responded on 10/25/2019

Thank you for your feedback and taking the time to complete the survey. I will definitely be addressing your concerns with our technicians. Please feel free to give me a call if there is anything else I can do for you.

Zachary, LA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Great people, great place
The service people are always helpful and patient -- willing to explain anything in terms I can understand. They are easy to trust. I never feel pushed into unnecessary service or products.
NOEL G., Service Manager from All Star Hyundai of Baton Rouge responded on 10/22/2019

Treating our customers to excellent service is always our priority. Please let Thomas or I know if there is anything we can do for you or your Santa Fe in the future.

AF
Amber F.
Gonzales, LA
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Always a good experience.
I come here for all my services.

We are so glad your experience here was a positive one. Please let Chase or I know if there is anything we can do for you or your Sonata in the future.