Overall Rating 4.1290319/5Overall Rating 4.1290319/5Overall Rating 4.1290319/5Overall Rating 4.1290319/5rating 4.1290319
Overall Rating 2.03333/5Overall Rating 2.03333/5rating 2.03333rating 2.03333rating 2.03333

EG
Ellen G.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Timely service
Was taken care of in a timely and efficient manner

FC
Felisa C.
Awesome service!!!
Everything was done to perfection!!!

James G.
Denham Springs, LA
Friendly people
Very knowledgeable crew

02/14/2019 Category: Service
The staff is always friendly. They make you feel special. You don't have to wait all day.
TYLER D., Service Manager from All Star Hyundai of Baton Rouge responded on 02/15/2019

Thank you so much for the review! Please let Tom or I know if we can do anything else for you or your Elantra.

Donald S.
2016 Hyundai Equus
Fast efficient service!
TYLER D., Service Manager from All Star Hyundai of Baton Rouge responded on 02/14/2019

Thank you so much for the review Donald! Please let Jenn or I know if we can do anything else for you or your Equus.

Have a great evening!

BR
Belva R.
Everything great
Did everything needed. Did not take a long time.

Thank you so much for the review Belva! Please let Jenn or I know if we can do anything else for you or your Tucson.

Have a great evening!

EA
Evelyn A.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/13/2019 Category: Service
All Star Hyundai
It’s very easy to make appointments. Service department keeps me posted on progress while my car is being serviced. They explain what they will do before doing it. And, the car is cleaned inside and out!

Thank you so much for the review Evelyn! Please let Jenn or I know if we can do anything else for you or your Santa Fe.

Prairieville, LA
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Good car but bad original paint.
So far, I have been pleased with my 17 Elantra as far as how the car runs, but the exterior paint job that came from the factory has been a terrible experience. I’ve had to have several locations repainted by a body shop twice. Once fully covered because it happened before the 36k mile paint warranty and 75% covered by Hyundai and I payed 25% out of pocket. I appreciate the brand’s willingness to work with me the second time due to this happening for the second time inside of two years of the car being purchased brand new. It is just a pain in the butt when you have to lose your car for a week to have problems like this fixed. The first time they provided a dealership loaner vehicle, but the second time I was on my own since it was outside the paint warranty. Luckily, I had retired family members that let me borrow their vehicle so I didn’t have to spend more money on a rental car.
TYLER D., Service Manager from All Star Hyundai of Baton Rouge responded on 02/11/2019

RA
Royal A.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Great staff!
Jennifer and John helped me the whole way through!!!! Outstanding staff

Thank you so much for the review Royal! Please let Jenn, John, or I know if we can do anything else for you or your Genesis.

Cool place
Great spot, took care of my car.

Thank you so much for the review! Please let Tom or I know if we can do anything else for you or your Sonata.

VW
Valeria W.
Natchez, MS
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service with a smile
All,Star Hyundai provide great service with a smile during my visit to All Star Hyundai in Baton Rouge Louisiana. They had Donuts laid out for us, coffee and even offered everyone in the lobby king cake because it's Mardi Gras season. They kept me updated on the process of servicing my vehicle, and no one came to try to sell me a vehicle. Great service!

Thank you so much for the review Valeria! Please let Tom or I know if we can do anything else for you or your Santa Fe.

Not pleased
Missing, unexplained motor parts after install

Thank you for the feedback Tracy. I will be contacting you shortly to try to resolve this issue and make it right with you.

Thank you for your time and business,

Monica M.
Joseph Malbrue
They did a great job in checking and repairing what needed to be done. I am totally pleased.

Thank you so much for the review Joseph! Please let Tom or I know if we can do anything else for you or your Tucson.

Catrice M.
Fast Service
The staff is always friendly. I usually get an oil change and tire rotation...it's always fast.

Thank you so much for the review Catrice! Please let me know if we can do anything else for you or your Elantra.

KD
Keren D.
Covington, LA
2016 Hyundai Genesis
Great place -professional service
I always take my Genesis to Allstar to be serviced. The crew there treat me like family and take great care of my car. It is effortless and I trust their work.
The service manager is always on top of things to make sure my car is taken care of in a professional and timely manner. I know his mother must be proud!

Thank you so much for the review Keren! Please let us know if we can do anything else for you or your Genesis.

TC
Timothy C.
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Delivered service as promised. Staff friendly and helpful. Price reasonable.

Thank you so much for the review Timothy! Please let Val or I know if we can do anything else for you or your Sonata.

GREAT!
TYLER D., Service Manager from All Star Hyundai of Baton Rouge responded on 02/08/2019

EB
Emanuel B.
Bastrop, LA
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Tyler Davis was the young man that took care of me. Very cool and professional.

Thank you so much for the review! Please let me know if I can do anything else for you or your Elantra.

TJ
Tonja J.
Beaumont, TX
Survey
Be aware of what you’re doing at all times. My life could have been taken if I was speeding
TYLER D., Service Manager from All Star Hyundai of Baton Rouge responded on 02/07/2019

Thank you for the feedback Tonja. I will be contacting you shortly to make this right with you.

Thank you for your time and business,

2016 Hyundai Equus
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Always a pleasure to deal with.
Best auto experience I have ever had. By far.

Thank you so much for the review! Please let me know if we can do anything else for you or your Equus.

Have a great afternoon,