Overall Rating 4.2222222/5Overall Rating 4.2222222/5Overall Rating 4.2222222/5Overall Rating 4.2222222/5rating 4.2222222
Overall Rating 2.08333/5Overall Rating 2.08333/5rating 2.08333rating 2.08333rating 2.08333

Jermonica C.
2018 Hyundai Accent
05/19/2019 Category: Service
Good
....

05/18/2019 Category: Service
Service was good today
Service was good today
TYLER D., Service Manager from All Star Hyundai of Baton Rouge responded on 05/18/2019

Thank you for the response Robert.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
All ways my service for my santa fe in All Star Hyundai
Normally a good team and good service.

Thank you for the feedback Lenin. I will be contacting you shortly to speak to you about your visit.

Sandra C.
Jackson, LA
05/17/2019 Category: Service
The service i got was at a reasonable time.
Very please with service I receive,.Thank you

Thank you so much for the review Sandra! Please let Jenn or I know if we can do anything else for you or your Sonata.

Margaret C.
05/17/2019 Category: Service
Once again excellent service. All personnel in the service department and parts department were so helpful. My service representative explained exactly what was going on
what parts I needed.
TYLER D., Service Manager from All Star Hyundai of Baton Rouge responded on 05/17/2019

Thank you for the feedback Margaret! Please let Tom or I know if we can do anything else for you or your Elantra.

RK
Romona K.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
courtesy
Greeting

Thank you so much for the review Romona! Please let Noel or I know if we can do anything else for you or your Santa Fe.

Charles H.
Prairieville, LA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
05/16/2019 Category: Service
Awesome customer service
I get all of my oil changes, and any service work done at All Star Hyundai/Genesis. Great customer service and very friendly
TYLER D., Service Manager from All Star Hyundai of Baton Rouge responded on 05/16/2019

Thank you so much for the review Chuck. Please let Thomas or I know if we can do anything else for you or your Genesis.

Have a great afternoon,

GD
Glenn D.
2012 Hyundai Azera
Unrequited Love
I have had good experiences with All Star Hyundai service and have taken my 2012 Azera there for every oil change and service need. However, this experience was disappointing in that the "recalibration" of my radio screen failed to improve input functions at all and the GPS is still useless as I leave on a long road trip. I also feel that my concern over low fuel mileage--now never over 19.5 mpg--was not adequately addressed. I used to get 23-27 mpg on the highway; now never over 19.5.

Thank you for the review Glenn. I will be contacting you shortly to speak to you more about this visit to see what we can do to get this issue fixed and make this right with you.

CT
Congregation T.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
My service visit of May 10
I had a slow leak in one of my tires. Other service people could not find a leak. Hyundai Service found the leak and repaired the tire!
Thanks again.
Fr Hill
Car’s owner is Congregation of the Holy Spirit. That is my religious order. I am the one who drives this car.

Thank you so much for the review! Please let Mary or I know if we can do anything else for you or your Santa Fe.

2012 Hyundai Equus
FIRST RATE
GREAT JOB BY A MECHANIC WHO KNOWS WHAT HE'S DOING!!!

Thank you so much for the review! I'm so glad we were able to get your Equus back to you. Please let Mary or I know if we can do anything else for you.

FP
Felicia P.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
First time experience
I love it
TYLER D., Service Manager from All Star Hyundai of Baton Rouge responded on 05/15/2019

Thank you so much for the review Felicia! I'm so happy to hear that you were pleased with your service. I look forward to seeing you and your Elantra back for your second and third and forth experiences as well.

Have a great night!

PC
Penny C.
Erwinville, LA
2016 Hyundai Equus
Service Oversight
I am usually very satisfied with my service appointments at All Star Hyundai. However this time I was disappointed because they returned my car to me with my check engine light still on and no one noticed it. That is a big problem for me because it seems that they were rushing to move my vehicle out of the service department if this went unnoticed. This could have been a major issue instead of the minor problem that it turned out to be. Thankfully it was just a big inconvenience more than anything else because I had to return for a second time to pick my vehicle up.

Thank you so much for the review Penny. I apologize that this was not addressed prior to bringing the vehicle around to you, but I'm glad that it was nothing major. Please let Thomas or I know if we can do anything else for you or your Equus.

Have a great afternoon,

05/14/2019 Category: Service
excellent service.
The service is great. Staff is friendly and they do a great job!
TYLER D., Service Manager from All Star Hyundai of Baton Rouge responded on 05/14/2019

Thank you so much for the review! Please let Jenn or I know if we can do anything else for you or your Sonata.

Have a great week!

2010 Hyundai Elantra
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Great as usual
Shuttle service a huge bonus! Driver was great.

Speedy repair and kept up on the status.

Thank you so much for the review Karen! Please let Jenn or I know if we can do anything else for you or your Elantra.

KJ
Katina J.
Gonzales, LA
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Jennifer always goes above and beyond to provide me with excellent customer service. She’s through and very knowledgeable of the service needed for your vehicle.

Thank you so much for the review Katina! Please let Jenn or I know if we can do anything else for you or your Elantra.

AA
Ashley A.
05/10/2019 Category: Service
Everyone was very polite and professional! Will return

Thank you so much for the review Ashley! Please let Tom or I know if we can do anything else for you or your Tucson.

05/10/2019 Category: Service
Great service! I was able to use the convenience of the shuttle to work while my car was being serviced and then picked up to return to the service department. My car was ready within a few hours.

Thank you so much for the review! Please let Tom or I know if we can do anything else for you or your Elantra.

JJ
Joan J.
Denham Springs, LA
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
still don't know
still wasn't told what the problem could be
TYLER D., Service Manager from All Star Hyundai of Baton Rouge responded on 05/10/2019

Thank you for the feedback.

Poor supervision
The interior of the car on the driver side was dirty from mechanics hands all over the place

Thank you for the review John. I will be contacting you shortly to speak to you more about this visit.

KF
Kyle F.
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Recall Update
Great service, was in and out in a little over an hour.
TYLER D., Service Manager from All Star Hyundai of Baton Rouge responded on 05/09/2019

Thank you so much for the feedback Kyle! Please let Tom or I know if we can do anything else for you or your Sonata.

Have a great evening!