2043 Reviews

Overall Rating 3.9583333/5Overall Rating 3.9583333/5Overall Rating 3.9583333/5rating 3.9583333rating 3.9583333
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

08/15/2018 Category: Service
Everyone takes what they are doing seriously
Service was carried out efficiently and professionally. Had a few minor issues that were quickly resolved and I would definitely recommend all star Hyundai.

08/15/2018 Category: Service
TYLER D., Service Manager from All Star Hyundai of Baton Rouge responded on 08/15/2018

Thank you so much for the review! Please let Scott or I know if we can do anything else for you or your Elantra.

Tammy S.
Donaldsonville, LA
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Always a great experience. Jennifer was great and very helpful and knowledgeable.

Thank you so much for the review Tammy! Please let Jenn or I know if we can do anything else for you or your Elantra.

Review
I had a smooth experience no hassle, I didn’t have an appointment and it wasn’t too long before my car was ready ( tire problem)

Thank you so much for the review! Please let us know if we can do anything else for you or your Santa Fe.

Livingston, LA
08/14/2018 Category: Service
The Service Dept. Staff is Awesome. They got me in when it was best for me. They greet you with a Smile and Always ask if there is anything else they can do for you before you leave.
TYLER D., Service Manager from All Star Hyundai of Baton Rouge responded on 08/14/2018

Thank you so much for the review! I'm so happy to hear that you were pleased with your recent visit. I look forward to seeing you back for many more! Please let Mary or I know if we can do anything else for you or your Sonata.

Angola, LA
08/14/2018 Category: Service
They did service to my car I didn't ask for, and I was charged for it without any consent

Thank you for the feedback Kellie. Please contact me at your earliest convenience so that I can get this sorted out and make it right.

Thank you for your time and your business,

David G.
Paulina, LA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/14/2018 Category: Service
The comfortable waiting area while your vehicle is being serviced and the cleanliness of the facility
All Star is the only place we have our vehicle serviced.

Thank you so much for the feedback David! Please let Scott or I know if we can do anything else for you or your Santa Fe.

Cynthia H.
Prairieville, LA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
08/13/2018 Category: Service
the people
professional
TYLER D., Service Manager from All Star Hyundai of Baton Rouge responded on 08/13/2018

Thank you so much for the review Cynthia! Please let Jenn or I know if we can do anything else for you or your Genesis.

PW
Paul W.
2016 Hyundai Equus
08/12/2018 Category: Service
Ok
Not like it was 3 years ago.

Thank you for the feedback Paul. I will be contacting you soon to resolve this issue.

Thank you for your time and business,

GS
Gregory S.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/12/2018 Category: Service
Poor communication
Poor communications, very long time.

Thank you for the feedback Greg. I will be contacting you soon to attempt to resolve this issue.

08/11/2018 Category: Service
Review
Service was great took a little long for the oil change but no more than 3 hours with out an appointment on a weekend. Constant emails and texts to review were a little bothersome but that’s the only down side

MA
Monica A.
08/11/2018 Category: Service
Monica A
Thanks

Thank you so much for the review Monica! Please let me know if we can do anything else for you or your Sonata.

BR
Belva R.
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Always good service
Happy with the service

Thank you so much for the review Belva! Please let Scott or I know if we can do anything else for you or your Tucson.

David H.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Good quality. Long wait time, but I chose to wait instead of drop off. So that's on me.
TYLER D., Service Manager from All Star Hyundai of Baton Rouge responded on 08/08/2018

Thank you for the feedback David. Please let us know if we can do anything else for you or your Santa Fe.

Have a great day,

DA
Dana A.
2016 Hyundai Equus
08/07/2018 Category: Service
The best word to discribe my service is SERVICE
Your staff is fantastic.

Thank you so much for the feedback Dana! Please let Mary or I know if we can do anything else for you or your Equus.

CL
Clyde L.
08/07/2018 Category: Service
I was able to get an appointment the very next day.
I was able to get an appointment the very next day. They keep my maintenance records so we know when we last replaced an air filter or something to that effect.

Thank you so much for the feedback! It's always great seeing you or Clyde in here for service. Please let us know if we can do anything else for you.

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Advisor was professional
Problem was promptly diagnosed. Work was completed earlier than promised.
TYLER D., Service Manager from All Star Hyundai of Baton Rouge responded on 08/07/2018

Thank you so much for the review! Please let Mary or I know if we can do anything else for you or your Santa Fe.

David D.
Best in the Business
Fast, professional and affordable John and the All Star Hyundai team took care of me and my car. I set up an appointment online and they had me in and out before I could finish my coffee. Great service and I will be back for all my necessary tune-ups and adjustments.
TYLER D., Service Manager from All Star Hyundai of Baton Rouge responded on 08/06/2018

Thank you so much for the review David! Please let us know if we can do anything else for you or your Elantra.

Ashley B.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Good Service
I would recommend this dealership to friends to have their cars serviced there.

Thank you so much for the review Ashley! Please let Scott or I know if we can do anything else for you or your Santa Fe.

Jessica B.
Denham Springs, LA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Xoxox
I absolutely love this place

Thank you so much for the feedback Jessica! Please let Mary or I know if we can do anything else for you or your Elantra.