KEVIN S.
Bethesda, MD
Ford Edge
07/18/2019
The people and attention from staff and owner.
Although I had to wait for inspector to arrive ( late due to traffic), the staff were attentive and pleasant. Furthermore, the owner spent time with me explaining the title and registration process.

Acura RSX
06/30/2019
Prompt and efficient.
I have taken cars to Allen Automotive for 20 years. I trust them; they are competent, prompt, responsive, efficient.

JI
Joni I.
06/30/2019
Beyond Expectation
Allen Automotive is like having an honest neighbor who wishes to offer you the best.

MICHAEL B.
Washington, DC
Mercedes-Benz E350
06/29/2019
Allen Automotive provided expert service in addressing my Mercedes's problems. Very trustworthy!
I didn't realize that I needed additional work done on my Mercedes until AA brought it to my. I trust their feedback!

LG
LEONARD G.
06/20/2019
Excellent automotive care
Henry and his auto mechanics took excellent care of our 2014 Toyota Camry. We are switching back to Allen Automotive after paying too much at the car dealership.

PA
Pam A.
Honda Fit
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Pam said the business does good work. She really likes them because they are honest. They have been return customers for awhile.

KF
KAZ F.
Jeep Patriot
05/20/2019
A reminder was sent via email regarding recommended but incomplete service with option to stop messages. Called in for appointment and completed the job. Thankyou

Danielle P.
05/11/2019
Great Service!!
You feel valued and heard. The service is professional and efficient.

MIKE B.
Kensington, MD
04/28/2019
Drop off Service
Dropped off my vehicle (with the downloaded instructions from Allen Automotive's website) and they diagnosed and performed needed service in a timely manner.

When speaking with employees from Allen Automotive (in-person or on the phone) it is like talking to your next door neighbor, no pressure, they listen and give good feedback.

Robert G.
Rockville, MD
04/24/2019 Category: Service
Robert said he has been a customer of this business for over 30 years, and he has recommended them to people many times.

AR
AL R.
Washington, DC
04/18/2019
Great car repair service
I have been a customer go over 22 years and Allen Automotive has expertly repaired all our cars both new and old. Henry and Chris always take the time to explain the problem in layman's terms.

DAVID S.
Subaru Impreza Wagon
04/17/2019
Quick and communicative
Allen Automotive fixed my headlights that we're turning off sporadically. They were quick, communicative, and fully corrected the issue. They noticed a missing bumper bracket and fixed that after checking with me. Thank you!

BO
Bryan O.
03/30/2019 Category: Service
Bryan said he would recommend this business for service.

JAMES P.
03/17/2019
Excellent Experience and Results
Highly knowledgeable, competent team provided timely insightful recommendations. Upon proceeding with repairs, I was kept informed throughout with progress assessments. Ultimately, final price came in below estimate. Car is now driving perfect. Thanks Allen Automotive!

TED B.
Hyattsville, MD
03/06/2019
In and out. Friendly service.

Danielle P.
03/03/2019
Expedient!!
Everything was explained. Service was efficient , professional and pleasant.

GL
Gerald L.
Porsche 911
02/28/2019 Category: Service
Gerald said they were fine. They were great.

GC
GARY C.
Honda Civic Cpe
02/27/2019
Proximity to our home. They have serviced our vehicles for almost 20 years.
We are elderly and depend on honest and good automotive technicians to maintain our car in good safe condition.

Dodge Sprinter
02/21/2019
Review of Allen Automotive
I have allowed Allen Automotive to completely rebuild the front end suspension of my 2005 SRT4.
The car has never FELT BETTER while driving.
It handles and steers beautifully.

I'm forever grateful for that (well at least for another 100,000 miles or so :) )

JV
JERI V.
Chrysler Sebring
02/13/2019
Quick honest service.
they took me in immediately and was knowledgeable and honest. I will go back.