SN
SPENCER N.
Kensington, MD
04/03/2020
Auto Knowledge and Customer Service
They have always done a great job servicing my car when it's fixed ...it's fixed..also on telling me what is important to fix or know.

TED B.
Hyattsville, MD
03/30/2020
As always, great service.
Got my truck in and out very quickly with all the required services taken care of. Great people to deal with.

PH
Patricia A. H.
FIAT 500
03/26/2020
Very knowledgeable and able to convey into layman‘s terms.
I spoke with Arbie. Very nice. Took me through my bill line by line (patiently too!). Advised me that this work will be posted on CarFax for future reference. I didn’t know they did that! Most appreciative for their service.

Danielle P.
03/17/2020
Excellent service and care!
I appreciated the detailed explanation by Henry regarding work suggested, to be done.

ER
Ellen R.
Baltimore, MD
Volkswagen Beetle Coupe
03/15/2020
Fast and reliable!
My car broke down far from home and my coworker recommended I come here. Henry and his mechanics were able to get the part I needed and get me back on the road by a few hours later on the same day. I was so thankful to have my car running again quickly.

JI
Joni I.
02/19/2020
Provide Customers with High Quality Service and Information
I’m having the best experience for automotive services from Allen Automotive. Foremost, they answer any question and speak to me as if I’m in their family. Professionally, they provide high quality service in comparison to my interactions with other automotive professionals over the past 40+ years.

AA
Actisdano A.
Catonsville, MD
Nissan Sentra
02/09/2020
Incredible! Speedy Service and Hospitality!
Allen Automotive offered incredible service. They went above and beyond by taking me as a walk in, getting me a custom part, and servicing my car within an hour and a half on a Friday afternoon! They were so kind to work with and took the time to show me what was wrong and explain the work needed. I would highly recommend! They were wonderful to work with!

ROBERT C.
Cadillac CTS Sedan
02/07/2020
Great service, competitive pricing.
After you drop your car off, you will get a comprehensive evaluation with a competitive price estimate. After the repair(s) are completed, take comfort that the repair was done right. My family have been customers since the 80s.

NT
Negussie T.
Hyundai Accent
Very professional
Here, you are guaranteed to receive Very fast, helpful professional services. The place is conveniently located. The staff is very knowledgeable and helpful.

great service!
Have gone to Allen automotive for years both for routine car maintenance and for problems big and small. -Always very pleased with convenience, efficiency, quality of work, and service

Volkswagen GTI
02/05/2020
Henry and his team did a great job of clearly explaining what needed repairing, and why. They texted visuals to confirm the damage to items needing repair, and offered a fair price. They were also diligent in printing the manufacturer’s service recommendations. I would recommend them highly.

AP
ANN P.
Lexus LS 430
02/04/2020
Allen Automotive Always the Best .
This place is always reliable and good. The work they do is great, reliable, and always trustworthy and fair priced. They will not try to persuade you into anything you don't need.
They discuss work needed or if something can wait but to keep an eye out for any changes.
The people are great and Henry, the owner, is fantastic!
What else could you want in reliable and trustworthy mechanics.
Great place to take your car .

BJ
BRUCE J.
Alfa Romeo Stelvio
01/30/2020
The Best of the Best.
I've been a client of Allen Automotive for many years and I feel it's been the best place for automotive service. Honest reliable service that never has failed me. Great customer service and you honestly feel like family.

Marla B.
Volvo S40
01/21/2020
Responsiveness, professionalism, humane treatment of customers
This 5-star business is the result of its 5-star staff, who were kind, professional, and simply great to work with!

EM
Eric M.
BMW Z4
01/21/2020 Category: Service
Eric said he is going to continue to go to this business, but they tend to add on repairs of things he doesn't ask for and they also replace things without permission.