JV
JERI V.
Chrysler Sebring
02/13/2019
Quick honest service.
they took me in immediately and was knowledgeable and honest. I will go back.

DT
Don T.
Chevrolet S-10
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Don said he was very satisfied with the excellent service. The employees explained what he needed and also showed him. He was informed about everything and he appreciated it.

SUSAN B.
Honda Fit
01/22/2019
I can see again!
The windshield of my car was covered with salt. I didn't know if the wiper was frozen or if I needed washer fluid.I didn't know where to buy the fluid so I went Allen Automotive and they got me a bottle of washer fluid and put it in my car. They didn't charge me for the labor and they gave me the bottle of fluid!

These are my GO TO Guys, they've always been able to help me. I highly recommend them!

KF
Kaz F.
Chevy Chase, MD
Jeep Patriot
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Kaz said it was an easy experience.

Scion xB
01/17/2019
alingment
My first interaction with Allen Automotive. Staff was very nice, job finished quickly and good detailed notes of what was done were provided at payment.

Hi!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave feedback. We are so glad to hear you had a good first experience with us--we're here whenever you need us!

HB
Hubert B.
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Hubert said the business did as they said, in the manner promised. Their customers were treated well.

BP
Bruce P.
Honda Civic Cpe
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Bruce said that he has been working with the place for years and years.
Henry A. from Allen Automotive responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you for your business all this years

IS
Isabel S.
Rockville, MD
Jeep Cherokee
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Isabel said the business does a good job.

JIM C.
Ford Edge
12/31/2018
Excellent service!
Prompt, efficient, and efficacious.

VG
Valerie G.
Chrysler 200
12/26/2018 Category: Service
Valerie said whenever the facility works on her vehicle, she doesn't have any problems, and they were honest. The business and the people were wonderful.

BO
Bryan O.
12/18/2018 Category: Service
Bryan said they were fast and they took his vehicle in with no appointment.

Hi Bryan,

Thanks for the feedback. We always try to accommodate our customers the best we can--we hope you trust us with your car again!

JE
JAY E.
Bethesda, MD
12/15/2018
Great wheel alignment
Called in the morning and told that appointments were in the late afternoon. Voice on the phone heard my concern and assured me the work could be done that day. In by approx. 4 pm, done by 430 pm. Explained how the car axles work as well as giving an opinion on tires. Efficient and knowledgeable.

NP
NATALIE P.
Olney, MD
Kia Forte Koup
12/12/2018
Over priced, over charged, not happy
I wanted an estimate to have a part replaced. I was told $575 and was charged $63 just for the estimate. Because of that charge I’m not having my car worked on here. I knew what was wrong with the car and just wanted to find out how much it would cost to have it fixed. I don’t think it’s fair that I was charged $63 for someone to tell what I already knew. I was able to find the part myself and have someone else install it for me for a total of $230 parts and labor. So not only did I have to spend $63 to have their technician tell me what I already knew but would have spent twice as much to have it installed.
Henry A. from Allen Automotive responded on 12/14/2018

Dear Natalie,

I am so sorry to hear you were disappointed with your experience with us. It is never our intention to leave a customer dissatisfied, so I would like to address some of the points you made in your review.

When you first came in, you informed our service manager that your vehicle's heat was not working properly, indicated by the fact that it wasn't blowing air. In turn, he assured you that we would look at the vehicle and ascertain the issue. If you had knowledge of what the exact source of the problem was, you did not share it with us in this visit.

To clarify, estimates are completely free of charge. We provide rough estimates of the cost of labor and parts, as long as you specify this is all you would like from us.

It is common for customers to call or come in for an estimate , which we will happily provide! The only time we will ever charge this fee, is if our technicians have spent time and shop equipment finding the source of the problem--which is what occurred in this case. While estimates do not require extensive time or labor, conducting a thorough diagnosis takes time and effort from our mechanics.

In order to keep our customers informed, we have framed on our office wall, in direct view of customers, a pricing board that covers popular service options. Clearly written in sizable print, we have included our $63 "Minimum Check-Out Fee" alongside those services. It is important to us that our techs get reimbursed for the time spent and the shop equipment used in determining the problem.

We always strive for honesty and diligence when helping our customers maintain and preserve their vehicles, and it is very important to us that we treat our hard-working mechanics justly for their labor.

We are truly sorry for this miscommunication, and for the fact that you did not have an enjoyable experience. We hope you might reconsider trusting us with your vehicle again in the future, and if you would like more communication about this case, or an estimate in the future at any point, please feel free to give us a call.

Warmly,
Henry Antanesian

KH
KATIE H.
Dodge Stratus
12/09/2018
Available, Ready and Knowledgeable
Allen Auto is there when you need them. That is the one thing that jumps to mind when I think of the years of service I have had with them.

Hi Katie,

Thanks for the review! Our team works hard to make sure you are back on the road in a safe vehicle as painlessly as possible. We are happy to have had your loyalty.

AL
Amy L.
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Amy said the staff was honest and did good work.

RD
RICHARD D.
Bethesda, MD
Honda Civic Sedan
12/07/2018
Great, properly priced, service.
I had my auto inspection done here and I thought they did a great job at a reasonable price. The attitude of the owner and his helper encourages me to think of getting my car regularly done over there.

RD
RYAN D.
Dodge Dakota
12/07/2018
Easy and efficient
I really enjoy the staff here as they make it very easy to have routine service completed. The after hours drop off is also nice.

Thank you!

12/06/2018
Always friendly and attentive
Thanks for taking my car in so quickly and providing the service I needed.

MINI Cooper Hardtop
12/05/2018
Didn’t quit on tough job and still came in on quoted budget
Really challenging electrical problem to my Mini Cooper secondary to water damage to electrical system. Mini dealership quoted 7000 for repair and Allen quoted 2500. Despite numerous repeated discoveries of more problems, they stuck with it and fixed the problem at quoted cost even though it clearly turned into bigger job than anticipated.

MICHAEL B.
Mercedes-Benz E350
12/01/2018
Provide professional and timely service
Allen Automotive always provides professional and cost effective service. Staff are very clear in providing information about required repairs and honest.