AR
AL R.
04/18/2019
Great car repair service
I have been a customer go over 22 years and Allen Automotive has expertly repaired all our cars both new and old. Henry and Chris always take the time to explain the problem in layman's terms.

DAVID S.
Subaru Impreza Wagon
04/17/2019
Quick and communicative
Allen Automotive fixed my headlights that we're turning off sporadically. They were quick, communicative, and fully corrected the issue. They noticed a missing bumper bracket and fixed that after checking with me. Thank you!

BO
Bryan O.
03/30/2019 Category: Service
Bryan said he would recommend this business for service.

JAMES P.
03/17/2019
Excellent Experience and Results
Highly knowledgeable, competent team provided timely insightful recommendations. Upon proceeding with repairs, I was kept informed throughout with progress assessments. Ultimately, final price came in below estimate. Car is now driving perfect. Thanks Allen Automotive!

TED B.
Hyattsville, MD
03/06/2019
In and out. Friendly service.

Danielle P.
03/03/2019
Expedient!!
Everything was explained. Service was efficient , professional and pleasant.

GL
Gerald L.
Chevy Chase, MD
Porsche 911
02/28/2019 Category: Service
Gerald said they were fine. They were great.

GC
GARY C.
Honda Civic Cpe
02/27/2019
Proximity to our home. They have serviced our vehicles for almost 20 years.
We are elderly and depend on honest and good automotive technicians to maintain our car in good safe condition.

Dodge Sprinter
02/21/2019
Review of Allen Automotive
I have allowed Allen Automotive to completely rebuild the front end suspension of my 2005 SRT4.
The car has never FELT BETTER while driving.
It handles and steers beautifully.

I'm forever grateful for that (well at least for another 100,000 miles or so :) )

JV
JERI V.
Chrysler Sebring
02/13/2019
Quick honest service.
they took me in immediately and was knowledgeable and honest. I will go back.

DT
Don T.
Chevrolet S-10
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Don said he was very satisfied with the excellent service. The employees explained what he needed and also showed him. He was informed about everything and he appreciated it.

SUSAN B.
Honda Fit
01/22/2019
I can see again!
The windshield of my car was covered with salt. I didn't know if the wiper was frozen or if I needed washer fluid.I didn't know where to buy the fluid so I went Allen Automotive and they got me a bottle of washer fluid and put it in my car. They didn't charge me for the labor and they gave me the bottle of fluid!

These are my GO TO Guys, they've always been able to help me. I highly recommend them!

KF
Kaz F.
Chevy Chase, MD
Jeep Patriot
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Kaz said it was an easy experience.

Scion xB
01/17/2019
alingment
My first interaction with Allen Automotive. Staff was very nice, job finished quickly and good detailed notes of what was done were provided at payment.
Henry A. from Allen Automotive responded on 01/23/2019

Hi!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave feedback. We are so glad to hear you had a good first experience with us--we're here whenever you need us!

Allen Automotive

HB
Hubert B.
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Hubert said the business did as they said, in the manner promised. Their customers were treated well.

BP
Bruce P.
Honda Civic Cpe
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Bruce said that he has been working with the place for years and years.
Henry A. from Allen Automotive responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you for your business all this years

IS
Isabel S.
Rockville, MD
Jeep Cherokee
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Isabel said the business does a good job.

JIM C.
Ford Edge
12/31/2018
Excellent service!
Prompt, efficient, and efficacious.

VG
Valerie G.
Chrysler 200
12/26/2018 Category: Service
Valerie said whenever the facility works on her vehicle, she doesn't have any problems, and they were honest. The business and the people were wonderful.

BO
Bryan O.
12/18/2018 Category: Service
Bryan said they were fast and they took his vehicle in with no appointment.
Henry A. from Allen Automotive responded on 01/23/2019

Hi Bryan,

Thanks for the feedback. We always try to accommodate our customers the best we can--we hope you trust us with your car again!

Allen Automotive