Anonymous avatar
Kia Soul
06/10/2018
Went in to have a safety inspection and work done on my AC. The guys at Allen we’re very clear in explaining everything and did a great job for a reasonable price. They even went out of their way to give me a ride to my house after I dropped it off and picked me up when it was ready.

RE
RENA E.
06/07/2018
Excellent - saved me a bundle
Took my car to Allen for a second opinion when my neighborhood mechanic gave me a fishy diagnosis concerning a noise the car was making and wanted to replace my brakes for $1000. Mechanic at Allen drove the car and immediately concluded problem was in the transmission. Dealer confirmed Allens diagnosis and is now replacing the transmission at no cost to me. Great work.

DA
Dale A.
Lincoln Town Car
05/30/2018 Category: Service
Dale said the staff did a good job and they were quick. He will be back.

WH
William H.
Gaithersburg, MD
Ford Probe
05/16/2018 Category: Service
William said the staff went over every little detail of his vehicle. Mike does a great job.

BC
Bruce C.
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Bruce said the business had good follow up and he came to them with an odd problem, but they were able to handle it.

Ravita M.
Subaru Legacy (Natl)
05/05/2018 Category: Service
Ravita said the staff does very good work, and their customer service is excellent. They are an excellent small business that does superb work, and she's been using them for years.

Anonymous avatar
04/29/2018
Great work
I am glad that I took my car to Allen Automotive. Everyone I spoke with was friendly and helpful, and they stayed true to the quoted price for the work that my car needed. In addition, they finished everything on time (tire rotation and AC check-up) and I'm happy with the maintenance. Thank you!

IS
Isabel S.
Rockville, MD
Jeep Cherokee
04/26/2018 Category: Service
Isabel said the business did a good job.

Malik M.
Kensington, MD
04/25/2018 Category: Service
Malik said the staff got him in early and the service was very quick, he didn't have to wait long for anything. The mechanic did pretty good, the alignment was just what he needed.

CR
CLAUDIA R.
Washington, DC
04/23/2018
Thank you all for making my load of duties lighter!

NV
Nathaniel V.
04/23/2018 Category: Service
Nathaniel said the staff were transparent and accommodating.

Rafael G.
04/20/2018 Category: Service
Rafael said the service was easy. He dropped off his vehicle and picked it up in a timely manner.

AG
Alex G.
Riverdale, MD
04/11/2018 Category: Service
Alex said he likes what they did and his vehicle is working fine.

WJ
Willie J.
04/05/2018 Category: Service
Willie said he would recommend this business for service.

CD
CHRIS D.
04/01/2018
just an inspection this time
very good for finding the problems and giving information on up coming maintenance and they only recommend items to be fixed that really need it.

LV
Luis V.
Riverdale, MD
03/22/2018 Category: Service
Luis said they provide fast and good service.

DK
David K.
INFINITI EX35
03/15/2018 Category: Service
Nancy said they trust the business, and suggests that they should keep doing a great job.

DA
Danielle A.
03/10/2018
Hiding damage they caused
I looked into google reviews for places to receive a Maryland state inspection and the reviews were promising. The inspection itself was great but I failed due to old front wiper blades. They repaired them, passed my vehicle, discussed repairs with me, and returned my vehicle to me with a crack in the windshield. I noticed in the crack before I left and was told to call to discuss it with the owner, who was not present, the next day. They said “if this large crack was here prior to the inspection, it would have failed, so we know you didn’t come in with this.” I called the next day and was told “the mechanic said it was already cracked and we didn’t discuss it with you because we thought you already knew about it. I can ask the owner (again not present) if we can pay 50% for replacement glass as it would require a new windshield. And then we can take care of it for you.” I don’t know anyone volunteering to pay 50% for damage they’re so adamant they did not cause. I’m immensely bothered every time I call, the answer had changed and no action is being taken. My insurance company said replacement glass is less than my deductible, $270 vs $500, and it would be foolish to pay the deductible; and suggested I go back to the repair shop to see if the offer of 50% payment of replacement glass had been approved by the owner yet. They’ve stopped returning my calls.

SN
SPENCER N.
Kensington, MD
02/23/2018
Great Serivce an Care for my Car
I have been using Allen for a while now, each time they continually tell me of my options, my estimates and what the best for my needs.

Chris and Henry and Daniel and the crew there...really care that the difference I have found!

NM
NANCY M.
02/20/2018
The work is done well and timely.
I came to Allen Automotive several years ago after taking my car to the dealership and being ripped off . I have been completely satisfied with the work they have performed on my car. Initially they were close to my house. We moved 5 or 6 miles away two years ago but I would not take my car anywhere else.