KH
KATIE H.
Dodge Stratus
12/09/2018
Available, Ready and Knowledgeable
Allen Auto is there when you need them. That is the one thing that jumps to mind when I think of the years of service I have had with them.

AL
Amy L.
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Amy said the staff was honest and did good work.

RD
RICHARD D.
Bethesda, MD
Honda Civic Sedan
12/07/2018
Great, properly priced, service.
I had my auto inspection done here and I thought they did a great job at a reasonable price. The attitude of the owner and his helper encourages me to think of getting my car regularly done over there.

RD
RYAN D.
Dodge Dakota
12/07/2018
Easy and efficient
I really enjoy the staff here as they make it very easy to have routine service completed. The after hours drop off is also nice.

Thank you!

12/06/2018
Always friendly and attentive
Thanks for taking my car in so quickly and providing the service I needed.

MINI Cooper Hardtop
12/05/2018
Didn’t quit on tough job and still came in on quoted budget
Really challenging electrical problem to my Mini Cooper secondary to water damage to electrical system. Mini dealership quoted 7000 for repair and Allen quoted 2500. Despite numerous repeated discoveries of more problems, they stuck with it and fixed the problem at quoted cost even though it clearly turned into bigger job than anticipated.

MICHAEL B.
Washington, DC
Mercedes-Benz E350
12/01/2018
Provide professional and timely service
Allen Automotive always provides professional and cost effective service. Staff are very clear in providing information about required repairs and honest.

FB
FREDERIC B.
BMW Z3
11/21/2018
Prompt, friendly, reasonable
Replaced suspension on BMW Z3

11/21/2018
Over charging
This place over charge for service!
They inspected my car, failed it and ask for almost $2000 in repair.

WV
WES V.
Olney, MD
11/19/2018
The quality of this visit as well as my previous was great with no worries. Work on the car was fantastic driving like new! I highly recommend this shop to all!

LG
LEONARD G.
Chevy Chase, MD
11/18/2018
Excellent Mechanic even for older cars
We have a 2002 Toyota Camry which we only use locally as our second car. Allen Automotive helped us to prioritize the various items that we needed to fix to keep this car in working order for this kind of use.

CG
CAITLIN G.
11/14/2018
Great service. Fair prices.
I have always received good service here. Their prices are fair, and when a part needs to be replaced, they show me what is wrong on the bad one.

DF
DANIEL F.
11/09/2018
Service done well
This was a simple inspection service. These folks were straight forward, professional, and friendly. Scheduling was easy, they were reachable via phone, gave me everything I needed.

RICH G.
Mercedes-Benz E350
11/09/2018
Always reliable
I've been taking my cars to Allen for about 8 years now. They always do quality work at a fair price and don't push me to repair things that can wait.

BP
Bruce P.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Bruce said that the place was very reliable and timely, in comparison to others he has used.

FIAT 500
11/03/2018
Lovely place
Nice people and thorough job looking for problems

Westminster, MD
Mercedes-Benz ML55
10/28/2018
Great Friendly and Honest Service
These guys do a great job and are honest people. I would recommend them to anyone hands down.
I was in a pinch one day and called in the am to see if I could come by in the afternoon. They fit me right in and had me in and out in no time. I can't say enough about them, go yourself and see.
I will definitely be coming back, as this was my second time here.

DONNA E B.
10/28/2018
Safety Inspection
Allen Automotive was able to take me the same day I called. The explained the process, both the role of Maryland DMV and the car dealership. It was very helpful and simplifeid the overall process.

CL
CARL L.
Washington, DC
10/25/2018
Trustworthy, quick, reliable and efficient
We have serviced our cars with Allen/Henry for years, always with high satisfaction. Technically competent, reasonably priced and not seeking to do anything unnecessary. Always flexible regarding drop-offs and pick-ups. Makes car servicing easy and enjoyable.

Bethesda, MD
10/09/2018
Honest, friendly, knowledgeable
This is a great shop that folks learn about from word of mouth.