1967 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.60465/5Overall Rating 4.60465/5Overall Rating 4.60465/5Overall Rating 4.60465/5rating 4.60465
Overall Rating 2.25581/5Overall Rating 2.25581/5rating 2.25581rating 2.25581rating 2.25581
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Jami B.
Milton, FL
2019 Hyundai Veloster
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Awesomely great!!!
Awesome service as usual!!
Amber M. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 10/22/2018

Thank you for your review. We here strive on customer service and seeing your comment shows us we're doing our job right.

FG
Fred G.
Foley, AL
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Great service and in time
Amber M. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 10/22/2018

Thank you for your review. We understand time is very valuable to everyone, so we try to accommodate that. We strive to make our service 100%

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Not satisfied yet
This is my third car I’ve bought there. I come back mainly for the Hyundia warranty. And I trust them. I’ve always been satisfied.
However, this time, there is a problem with the suspension. They are gathering information as to what to do. I don’t know why.
I cannot give a good rating at this time.
Amber M. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 10/22/2018

Thank you for your review. I will be giving this to upper management and having someone call you as soon as possible with this concern.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Jamie is AMAZING!
I have had my car for a couple years now and have only got my car serviced in at this facility. I have had a few dooseys with other employees but each and every time that I have dealt with Jamie she has been beyond helpful, patient with my excess of questions, and very honest with her recommendations. If I could only deal with Jamie every time I came in, I wouldn’t dread my service appointments most days ! Best person in the service department by far. She definitely makes unpleasant task bearable. Thank you Jamie.
Amber M. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate you choosing us for your vehicle needs. With out we would not be here.

2013 Hyundai Tucson
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Dealer did good job
Other than costs are high for any car maintenance the service I received was good, they didn’t try to rip me off and that’s a blessing in itself
Amber M. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 10/18/2018

Thank you for your review. We strive on making sure our customers are satisfied. We do not want you to ever leave us upset. We are here for you.

Robin M.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Easy appointments
Great service! In and out for regular maintenance.
Amber M. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 10/18/2018

Thank you for your review. We try to get you in an out as quickly as possible because we understand time is very valuable.

SE
Susan E.
10/17/2018 Category: Service
They take care of their customers!
I wouldn't take my new Tucson anywhere else but to the guys who know best how to care for it. They are professional, quick, friendly and courteous. Looking for a long, happy relationship with Allen Turner Hyundai and all the employees!😊
Amber M. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your ratings with us, but more importantly you choosing us for your vehicle needs.

Clifford C.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Lack of knowledge
Meet and greet person needs to updated on makes and models. Offer more concern and less "well we are busy attitude"
Amber M. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback about our employees, and we will give this to upper management.

ALLEN A T. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

Mr Chambers,
  Sorry that we didnt communicate with you well during your last visit. My service manager, Barry Bouillion, will contact you to discuss how we may improve, but please know that I read reviews almost daily, and need to hear what my cutomers say. Thank you for this honest feedback, and always, for your business.
Allen Turner

Sandra S.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
your survey
Service was fine
Amber M. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

Thank you for your review. We appreciate you being a loyal customer to us. With out you we would not be here.

FD
Fredrick D.
Panama City, FL
Customer Service
I came in an hour early due to the long distance I travelled.My appointment was at noon,but I arrived at 11:00am.I thought that I would have to wait until noon for my car to be servived,but I didn't.They started servicing my car at apprximately 11:10 am,and I was out of there in no time.As always,excellent servce.Keep up the good work.
Amber M. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

Thank you for your review. We understand time is very valuable to everyone, and we try our best to accommodate you in anyway possible to get you in an out.

Jimmy S.
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Service was performed on time and I was kept well informed about the service provided
Amber M. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate you choosing us for your vehicle needs. Without you we would not be here.

PJ
Pamela J.
Pace, FL
2012 Hyundai Equus
10/14/2018 Category: Service
Giving a better rating than I feel like I should
In a nutshell I left there feeling that I had overspent on my car and days later I still feel that way, especially when my friend told me some of the items done to my car were unnecessary with the 43,000 miles I have on it. I like Allen and would still recommend him, but I feel as if I were taken.
Amber M. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for your review. We are using the video texts as a trial run, and seeing your comment shows us a reason why we maybe should not have them.

Alejandro M.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/14/2018 Category: Service
Brought my vehicle for service and done fast and efficiently.
Amber M. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for your review. We understand time is very valuable to everyone, and we try our best to get you in an out.

Baker, FL
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Great review hyandi service in Pensacola
Good communication. Nice people. Quick service and nice relaxing area while you wait for comfort. I really like my Elantra car and have recommended people.
Amber M. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for your review. We try to make everyone feel as comfortable as possible from our staff to our environment.

VR
Vonnie R.
VRR
Good
Amber M. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your ratings and your business. We are so honored an thankful that you choose us for your service needs.

Sharen S.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Honest Friendly service
Allen Turner assessed the problem that my car was having and was able to repair it as I waited. It was covered by warranty so there were no charges and no unnecessary diagnosis to add charges. I trust them to do what needs to be done without any add-ons. Quality service.
Amber M. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for your review. We try our best to find you the cheapest route for your repairs. We know money is the way to life, so we do not want you in a bind.

PR
Pam R.
Perdido Beach, AL
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Myself
Kevin has nice manner and helped me get a discount on my service. The service did not take long and there was nice coffee as we waited. Could not check the battery because the tester was down. That’s the only drawback.P
Amber M. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018

Thank you for your review. We are sorry that was a set back on your service. We hope that Kevin, the discount, and waiting area made up for that battery check.

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service and repair
.....
Amber M. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your ratings, but more importantly your business with us.

WW
William W.
Frisco City, AL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Hospitality
The friendly atmosphere will always be a highlight to us !!!
Amber M. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018

Thank you for your review. We try to make everyone as comfortable as possible. We hope you enjoy our staff and waiting area.

CG
Cathy G.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great job
I had 2 idiot lights on when I brought my car in. The repair was going to take about 4 hours so I was given a ride home. Four hours later my car was done but the best part is it was covered under warranty.
Amber M. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 10/11/2018

Thank you for your review. We try to keep our word when it comes to time because we understand time is very valuable to everyone.