Overall Rating 4.6666658/5Overall Rating 4.6666658/5Overall Rating 4.6666658/5Overall Rating 4.6666658/5rating 4.6666658
Overall Rating 2.22807/5Overall Rating 2.22807/5rating 2.22807rating 2.22807rating 2.22807
Latest Review 24 minutes ago

adequate

Deborah B.
05/22/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
Rob was great at communicating any concerns with my Hyundai and the service video was great in knowing the condition of my vehicle while in the service bay.
Amber M. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 05/22/2019

Thank you for your review. Robb is such a pleasure too work with because he is so detailed with everything he does with his job.

Robert M.
Best I’ve seen
This lace always delivers with excellence and courtesy. Prices are very reasonable. Love the new facility!
Amber M. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 05/22/2019

Thank you for your review. We strive on making your experience with us top notch. We're so glad that you're loving the new facility as much as us.

SR
Steven R.
Gulf Shores, AL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/21/2019 Category: Service
First time to Allen Turner and was very pleased with the customer service.
Amber M. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 05/21/2019

Thank you for your review. We hope this was your first time of many more visits too come.

Cantonment, FL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
Took too long
An oil change should not take an hour and a half
ALLEN A T. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 05/22/2019

I am sorry for the long service time and the poor communication, but I do appreciate your honest feedback, as it helps us realize our mistakes and make corrections. I think we are struggling a bit to get our rhythm back after moving into the new facility, and thank you for your patience. Thanks you, also for your business, and know that we care and are working to avoid delays in every visit.

Gulf Breeze, FL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Visit to new facility
If they are going send your car to the new car wash they installed in their new facility they should run the vacuum over the carpet.
Amber M. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 05/21/2019

Thank you for your review. We appreciate all the feedback whether it is positive or negative so we can be 100% for you.

ES
Elaine S.
Cantonment, FL
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Like the looks of the new facility
After a bad experience Barry and Melanie came through and made a good impression
Amber M. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 05/21/2019

Thank you for your feedback. We hope that you'll continue too use for all of your needs.

AJ
Annie J.
05/21/2019 Category: Service
I was please with the way things were explained. I was promised a car wash, that I didn't get. Had to wash it myself.
Amber M. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 05/21/2019

Thank you for your review. I am sorry about the car wash. I hope that you will come back too see us.

Jerry M.
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Just moved to the new facility.
Beautiful showroom
Same courtesy as always
Jamie does her best to comfort you
Amber M. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 05/20/2019

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your business with us and we hope you'll stick with us for all of your vehicle needs.

LT
Larry T.
Navarre, FL
2015 Hyundai Genesis
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Trouble found, parts ordered and installed quickly. Also provided a loaner too.
Amber M. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 05/20/2019

Thank you for your review. We try to accommodate our customers in anyway that we can. We hope you'll use us for all of your vehicle needs.

WS
William S.
It’s nice
It’s nice
Amber M. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 05/20/2019

Thank you for your review. We are so pleased too see your comment about our new facility. We are loving it.

PS
Paul S.
Milton, FL
05/20/2019 Category: Service
top notch service Department.
Love the new building, and the service department is tops as far as I'm concerned. Fast and efficient and the price is right for what you get.
Amber M. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 05/20/2019

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your comments towards the new facility because we're loving our new location.

CJ
Charles J.
Brewton, AL
05/19/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai is a great company with a great product
I think The Hyundai company provides a great service and product.I rate the company very high.
ALLEN A T. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 05/20/2019

Mr Jackson,
  I am sorry for you poor service experience recently at my Hyundai dealership. It seems that we are still trying to find our rhythm in the new facility. I have asked my service manager, Barry Bouillion, to reach out to you to better understand the details of your visit. I thank you for your business and am always appreciative of your honest feedback.

EF
Emmanuel F.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
05/19/2019 Category: Service
Poor communication and care
The service techs did not seem to care about the customers time. I made an appointment several weeks out and expected to be in and out. I could have went to jiffy lube and been done. I was given a poor excuse that the found there was a computer update required but this was after 3 hours of waiting and while I was being checked out. Totally unacceptable.
ALLEN A T. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 05/20/2019

Emmanuel,
  I am sorry for your less than perfect service visit recently at my Hyundai dealership. My service manager, Barry Bouillion, will be reaching out to you to discuss some of your details. It is important to learn from our mistakes and not repeat them, and I appreciate your honest feedback!

05/18/2019 Category: Service
I made my appointment online which is very convenient. The service people were friendly and kept me informed of the progress. The video of the inspection was great.
Amber M. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 05/20/2019

Thank you for your review. We're so pleased that you enjoy the service department, and the video that we provide.

Jack L.
Fast, friendly, great service
My family has purchased several vehicles from Adonis and I always take my vehicle in for service with Robb Heath. Fast, friendly service every time and my car has been 100% trouble free!
Amber M. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 05/20/2019

Thank you for your review. Adonis is one of the best, he's so genuine. As far as service goes Robb is so thorough with all his customers. We hope too see you again.

MJ
Michael J.
Navarre, FL
very professional service
very satified
Amber M. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 05/17/2019

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your business with us and are so thankful for loyalty with us.

Robert W.
Great Communication
From my Service Advisor, Melanie Cuellar, to the technician's detailed explanation of service recommendations in the Inspection Video, to Dan advising me when the shuttle will be at my front door - communication is king at Allen Turner Hyundai!
Amber M. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 05/17/2019

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your business with us, and we hope you like the new facility as much as we do.

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Beautiful Building
Your new building is state of the art!!
Amber M. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 05/17/2019

Thank you for your review. We are so thrilled too see that you're loving our new building as much as we are.

RO
Ronald O.
Niceville, FL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/16/2019 Category: Service
Great
Treated very well
Amber M. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 05/17/2019

Thank you for your review. We strive on customer service and seeing this comment shows us we're doing our job right.