2059 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.6530643/5Overall Rating 4.6530643/5Overall Rating 4.6530643/5Overall Rating 4.6530643/5rating 4.6530643
Overall Rating 2.2449/5Overall Rating 2.2449/5rating 2.2449rating 2.2449rating 2.2449

FB
Forrest B.
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Great dealership!!!
The very best place to get your hyundai service done.
Amber M. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 12/14/2018

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your business with us and because of you we are moving to another facility. We hope you will be joining us there.

LV
Logan V.
Customer Service and smiling faces
LOVE my Tucson!! Frank is amazing, hands down! Ask for him!! We took my car in for its first oil change. All very nice and professional. Quick and easy service, smiling faces, and fresh coffee and snacks while we waited.
Amber M. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 12/14/2018

Thank you for your review. Frank is such a lovable guy too everyone he comes across. Our service department does try to get you in and out within reasonable time. We try to have you feeling relaxed in our rating room with dim lights,snacks,and drinks while waiting.

Janice M.
12/13/2018 Category: Service
The service was wonderful, I love the text status check availability and the video. Really hi-tech.
Amber M. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 12/13/2018

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your business with us. Because of all the business we have gotten from our customers, we are growing into a new facility. We hope you will join us.

Daniel B.
Navarre, FL
2012 Hyundai Genesis
last oil change
i went in for my last free oil change. Quicker than expected. I might return even though I live further away and oil changes are no longer free. Service is really good there.
Amber M. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 12/13/2018

Thank you for your feedback. We do appreciate your ratings but more importantly your business with us. Thanks to our customers we will be moving to a new facility, and we hope you'll be joining us.

Foley, AL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Dave
Pleasant service people. Quick and east. Coffee and donuts available 💥
Amber M. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 12/13/2018

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate all of our customers and their business. Thanks to every single one of you we're moving to a newer facility. We hope you'll come with us.

Angel M.
Niceville, FL
12/13/2018 Category: Service
They do an outstanding job on maintaining my car and let you know what they are doing
I will always bring my vehicle to the dealer for maintenance .I am very happy with the over all work
Amber M. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 12/13/2018

Thank you for your review. We try to let you know as much as we can and that is why we started the videos, so you get to personally see what we recommend. We're nothing but honest when it comes to your needs.

NG
Nicole G.
12/10/2018 Category: Service
My car was fixed a lot sooner than I was expecting. Excellent service
Amber M. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you for your review. We try to get you in an out in a timely manner because we understand time is very valuable to everyone.

PS
Pamela S.
Gulf Breeze, FL
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service, clean Atmosphere
Amber M. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your ratings but more importantly your service with us. Without you we would not be who we are today, and thanks to you we are moving into a bigger facility.

VE
Vicky E.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great Outcome
I am very happy with my sales manager, Shihed and Barry, the service manager. After a two month warranty dispute, everything was repaired as it should have been under warranty. I am proud to say they were very honorable in making the correct needed repairs.
Vicky
Amber M. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you for your review. We try to accommodate every customer in each way that we can to make sure they are saving the most that they can. We are so pleased to know that we got everything taken care of for you.

KT
Kirby T.
Accommodating
The waiting room was comfortable and refreshments were available. The staff was friendly and knowledgeable.
Amber M. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you for your review. From our staff being knowledgeable and helpful,to our waiting area being comfortable we want you to be happy.

RP
Ronald P.
12/08/2018 Category: Service
all employees are well trained and courteous
ditto
Amber M. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you for your review. We strive on customer service an seeing your comment shows us that we are doing our job right.

LF
Lynn F.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Customer
Tell the customer that their car is ready so they don’t have to sit and wait.
ALLEN A T. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 12/08/2018

Lynn,
  I am sorry for our poor communication. I do appreciate your honest feedback as it always helps us do better. My service manager, Barry Bouillion, will reach out to you to get more details of your service visit, so that we may improve. Thank you for your business, and again, Im sorry.
 Allen Turner

Sheila S.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/07/2018 Category: Service
No appointment service
They were great about getting me in with no appt. They said i had 4 cars ahead of me but i was done inside an hour. Very friendly.
Amber M. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your business with us. Thanks to customers like you we are moving to a new location.

12/06/2018 Category: Service
Great service and staff. Fast appointment and all the work done very quickly.
Amber M. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

Thank you for your review. We try to get you in an out because we understand time is very valuable to everyone. Our staff treats everyone as if they're family whether it is a customer or staff.

2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Service auto, our 3 month 3k mile .
The service dept was good as always, now we can see by video.
Amber M. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you for your review. The videos are a new thing that we're trying and it seems to be great for our customers .

Sherry B.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Fast and Friendly
First oil change. Fast Friendly service.
Amber M. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

Thank you for your review. We try to get our customers in and out as fast as possible because we understand time is very valuable to everyone.

Melinda B.
Personalized service
The service to my car was explained along with the charges I would need to pay.
Amber M. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

Thank you for your review. We try to be thorough with our customers with the least amount of surprises as possible.

Navarre, FL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Friendly fast and caring
They always do a good job there fast and efficient
Amber M. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

Thank you for your feedback. We love seeing those 5 star ratings. The ratings an feedback from our customers show us what we succeed or need help in.

12/04/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service as always!
Besides my routine maintenance, I also needed new tires. They worked with me to give me a break on the price and had all the work done very quickly. Thank you again for your excellent service!
Amber M. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

Thank you for your review. We try to save our customers money anyway that we can because we know that money does not grow on trees unfortunately.

WG
William G.
Crestview, FL
12/03/2018 Category: Service
a one service
excellent job
Amber M. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

Thank you for your review. We appreciate the comment because we strive on our work and customer service, and seeing your comment shows us we're doing our job right.