Overall Rating 4.6875031/5Overall Rating 4.6875031/5Overall Rating 4.6875031/5Overall Rating 4.6875031/5rating 4.6875031
Overall Rating 2.25/5Overall Rating 2.25/5rating 2.25rating 2.25rating 2.25
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

FB
Forrest B.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
Amazing service
My service advisor jami was very professional and quick service.

Robert C.
Gulf Breeze, FL
2012 Hyundai Tucson
Unhappy with Service Time
I expected the usual 1 hr for an oil change and had to wait for an hour and 45 mins.
JEANINE s. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 07/16/2019

Thank you for your feedback. I will pass this on to management and someone will be reaching out to you shortly.

James C.
2005 Hyundai Xg350
07/16/2019 Category: Service
I couldn't be happier with my last visit.
Amber M. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 07/16/2019

Thank you for your review. We're so glad to see this comment because it shows us that we're doing our job right all around.

Dora H.
Cantonment, FL
Friendly, courteous service.
Friendly, courteous service.
Amber M. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 07/16/2019

Thank you for your review. We treat everyone as if they're family. We hope that we will see you for all of your vehicle needs.

Marsha B.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Go elswhere for oil changes
Had an appointment at 3:30 for an oul change. Took 1 hour 15 mins - and that was with me refusing the car wash!
Amber M. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 07/15/2019

Thank you for your review. We use this type of information too make improvements where needed. Our service manager will be contacting you.

Jeanne L.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
Honest & friendly
Always good, friendly service. Love the new place!
Amber M. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 07/15/2019

Thank you for your review. We're so happy that you like the new facility as much as our service department.

GH
Goldie H.
Pace, FL
07/15/2019 Category: Service
The staff and I like the new building. The staff was very nice to my grandchildren. Frank was very helpful.
Amber M. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 07/15/2019

Thank you for your review. We're so pleased to know that you like our new facility an staff. We treat everyone as if they're family.

TP
Terri P.
Gulf Breeze, FL
2014 Hyundai Elantra
07/14/2019 Category: Service
Fast Friendly Service
The service department at Allen Turner is professional and friendly. The appointment for my repair was given at the date and time I requested. They estimated the time for the repair and even offered to shuttle me to work. I did not need the shuttle since my husband followed me and dropped me off to work. Before any work was done I received an estimate for charges. The service department checked my car out for any other repairs that needed to be made. I got a call when the repair was done and my my husband brought me to pick up my car. It is a great feeling not having to worry about car repairs. I know i am getting an honest review of my car's needs.
This is my second Elantra. I bought it new in 2014 from Allen Turner. It looks and drives brand new.
By the way, the parking lot at my job has more Hyndais than any other vehicle. I've been recommending Allen Turner Hyndai to friends, family and coworkers for years! I am an RN at Community Action Program Head Start Pensacola.
Amber M. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 07/15/2019

Thank you for your review.  We are so pleased too see how long you have been a loyal customer of ours.

Barbara H.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
07/13/2019 Category: Service
Prompt and courteous service
Prompt and courteous service
Amber M. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 07/15/2019

Thank you for your review. We love seeing comments like this because it assures us that we're doing our job right.

Molino, FL
2015 Hyundai Elantra
07/13/2019 Category: Service
Quality service
The team of service reps and the quality of work keeps my Elantra running well. My best friend just bought a 2019 Elantra !
Amber M. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 07/15/2019

Thank you for your review. We're so glad that you an now your friend are part of the Hyundai family.

Marie W.
The service is great

AP
Anita P.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
07/12/2019 Category: Service
New dealership very nice and accommodating.
Representative very informative and helpful. Love the new car wash option.
Amber M. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 07/12/2019

Thank you for your review. We're so glad that you liked our new facility, and the employees.

BARRY J B. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 07/13/2019

Ms: Pfeifer: We appreciate your loyalty and it was very good to visit with you on your last service visit.  Thank you for your consideration in scoring our customer service as we strive to continue to give you excellent customer service.  I look forward to seeing you in the near future and thank you for your business.

CD
Charles D.
2005 Hyundai Santa Fe
All things good
Friendly professional
Amber M. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 07/12/2019

Thank you for your review. We treat everyone as if they're family,so seeing this comment assures us we're doing right.

CN
Catherine N.
Gulf Shores, AL
07/12/2019 Category: Service
Barry was very helpful and gave special consideration to my problem.
Very good
Amber M. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 07/12/2019

Thank you for your review. Barry should have eight arms for all that he does. We're glad that he could help you with your needs.

Michael R.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
very professional
Jami, is a asset to the company very polite and considerate
Amber M. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 07/12/2019

Thank you for your review. Jami is such a sweet southern charm too everyone she has an encounter with.

Crestview, FL
Not bad.
Average experience getting an oil change and tire rotation. Price is high but that's expected from a dealership. I will likely try the dealership closer to me next time because A: it's closer. And B: the Pensacola dealership was not as nice as Sarasota or Bradenton. Also, every time I get an oil change at any dealership I end up hearing some grumpy old person muttering about how terrible the world is and quoting Fox news...you should keep duct tape in the waiting room so I can fix that issue ;-)
Amber M. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 07/12/2019

Thank you for your review. We appreciate all feedback that way we know what we need to work on, and what we're doing right.

KJ
Kimberly J.
07/11/2019 Category: Service
Very satisfied
Amber M. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 07/12/2019

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business with us because with out you we would not be here.

PJ
Phyllis J.
Shalimar, FL
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Everyone that works there.
I really like Allen Turner Dealership. Everyone is very courteous, helpful, friendly, and make you feel like they are actually glad to see you and help in any way they can. I like the personal way they take care of their customers. I really enjoy my car. Its the second Hyundai that I've owned - my first one was "16 yrs old" when I traded it in on a new 2017 Hyundai. I like the performance of my car, and really didn't have any real problems with my other car with the exception it was time to get a new car.
Thank you Allen Turner for all you do, are doing, and are going to do for me, and all your other customers - and that includes your employees. KUDOS!!!
Amber M. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 07/10/2019

Thank you for your review. Everyone here goes over an beyond too make sure the customer feels welcomed.

Jeffrey S.
Cantonment, FL
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Good service and people
Friendly Staff,Great Manager Berry. Good service advisors
Amber M. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 07/10/2019

Thank you for your review. We want everyone to be treated how we want to be treated, and that is friendly/welcoming.

BARRY J B. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 07/10/2019

Jeff:  We appreciate your business and customer loyalty.  We will continue to strive to provide you and your family with excellent customer service. Thank you from our whole service staff and I look forward to your next service visit.

FD
Fredrick D.
Panama City, FL
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Courteous,Professional,Quality,Great customer care
Had my major 30,000 mile done which could have taken 3 to 4 hrs.It only took 2 1/2 hrs.As always excellent service.I bought the the car here and that is why I still drive 100 miles to have all of my car services done there. Courteous,Professional,Quality,Great customer care
Amber M. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 07/10/2019

Thank you for your review. We know time is very valuable so we aim on getting everyone in and out.