Overall Rating 4.6666653/5Overall Rating 4.6666653/5Overall Rating 4.6666653/5Overall Rating 4.6666653/5rating 4.6666653
Overall Rating 2.23529/5Overall Rating 2.23529/5rating 2.23529rating 2.23529rating 2.23529

EB
Ernest B.
02/18/2019 Category: Service
service
mrs melody was really a professional in her service really made Hyundai turner is the one for me I thank her for every thing

Pace, FL
2009 Hyundai Elantra
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Where a bad reputation comes from
I brought my car in for service and upon check in relayed what needed serviced. The car was already diagnosed. The tech came back explaining that it needed a different more expensive service. When i confronted and explained that the service had already been done he came back with the proper diagnosis. Then blamed me for going too long between our changes, not aware that I had been getting my oil changed elsewhere. I was a returning customer that previously had decent service. This however reeked of dishonesty and I was very dissatisfied.
Amber M. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

Thank you for your review. I am sorry you feel that you have been treated with dishonesty. I will be giving this too my service manager so you can discuss this further. We do not want you feeling that you can not trust us here.

ALLEN A T. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

I am sorry for your poor customer experience recently at my Hyundai dealership, but want you to know that I am a dealer who truly listens, and I read dealer reviews almost daily. My service manager, Barry Bouillion, is trying to reach out to you to get more details of your visit, so that we can understand the miscommunication, because dishonest, we are not. I do appreciate you business and always, any constructive criticism.
Allen Turner

Jo L.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
always great service...
good attitude and courteous people, will definitely come back...
Amber M. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 02/15/2019

Thank you for your review. We appreciate the comments towards our service. We strive on making sure we're 100% on top of our customer skills.

SN
Susan N.
02/14/2019 Category: Service
My customer service representative was amazing. She was polite, patient, and very knowledgeable. I really appreciated receiving the video explanation of the service done to my car from the technician who also was pleasant and knowledgeable. Overall, great job!
Amber M. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate you so much and are so thrilled that you choose us to do your business with.

Jason P.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Awesome!
This was my first experience bringing my Hyundai in for service. I was a little nervous because I've always heard horror stories about dealerships; however, Monday's experienced changed my view on that. I was greeted very warmly and everyone was eager and willing to answer my questions. It also helped that everyone I encountered had an awesome sense of humor. I will definitely be returning for future service.

Thanks!
Amber M. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019

Thank you for your review. We are so thrilled too see that our dealership turned your view around. We here try too be friendly and loving and goofy while staying professional as much as we can here.

KK
Ken K.
2008 Hyundai Azera
Generally Very Good
Generally Very Good
Amber M. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your kind words about our service department. We hope that you will come visit us at our new location.

RP
Ronald P.
02/12/2019 Category: Service
It's nice to be treated nicely.
Professionals all.
Amber M. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Thank you for your review. We treat everyone as if they're family, and treat everyone how we would want to be treated. We love seeing comments like this.

Boyd M.
02/12/2019 Category: Service
My vehicle was in for routine service and was completed quickly and I received a email of the inspection process. The coffee machine in the waiting room is awesome, all and all a really good experience.
Amber M. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate all of our customers so much and thank all of you,because with out you we would not be here.

Back Window Repair
I was very happy with the service I received.
Amber M. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you for your review. We are so happy too see the comment "happy". Seeing happy shows us we did our job right by satisfying our customer.

Judith G.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
NEW CUSTOMER
GREAT
Amber M. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you for your feedback. Without customers like yourself we would not be here. We thank you so much.

Robert W.
Great Communication
I contacted the Allen Turner Hyundai Service Department when my engine light suddenly started flashing.
A Service Advisor, Melanie Cuellar, picked-up my call, immediately understood my situation and walked me through the steps necessary to resolve the issue. Once the Service Department determined the cause of the problem, parts were ordered and my auto was repaired.
Throughout the process, Melanie clearly communicated the procedure and continued to update me until the repair was completed.
Amber M. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate you for choosing us for your vehicle needs. Without you we would not be here.

02/11/2019 Category: Service
Very good service
very good service .
Amber M. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you for your review. We strive on making sure we're doing our job at 100% , and seeing this comment assures us that we are.

02/10/2019 Category: Service
Allen Turner Hyundai is the best!
They fixed my problem. Great dealership and service dept. Honest and dependable. Thank you so much.

Routine maintenance
Got my oil changed and tires rotated now my car pulls hard to the right. I have to take it back in and hopefully they will make it right. I have been satisfied with Allen Turner Hyundai so far.
Amber M. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you for your review. I see that your vehicle is having a issue now. I will be giving you a call so we can set up an appointment to get this fixed for you.

AJ
Annette J.
Malakoff, TX
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Honest, efficient service.
Always a pleasure doing business with Allen Turner. Friendly, pleasant service.
Amber M. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you for your review. We always try to treat every customer as if they're family with a smile on our face. We can not wait for you too see our new facility.

Jimmie K.
Pace, FL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Great service Manager
Always very helpful with any issues I have, Barry Service manager and his staff always there for assistants.
Amber M. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 02/08/2019

Thank you for review. Through everything we always try to be as helpful as possible too everyone.

MV
Maureen V.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
02/06/2019 Category: Service
I do not rate 3 stars I give 1
After answering questions this automatically rated this dealership 3 stars I give it 1 star if I could pick. Right there that’s a problem. Its falseDon’t go here for service or sales. This was a great dealership and service department with great sales people and service staff at one time but it has declined terribly. Dont trust them now. Don’t let the stupid commercials fool you. Your better off going somewhere else.
Amber M. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 02/07/2019

Thank you for your review. After reading your comments and issues on several different points within the service department, I will be giving this too our service manager an have him reach out too you regarding your concerns.

Shawn B.
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Exceptional customer service!
All members were pleasant, courteous and helpful. I love that I received a video of my car and then a separate text to ask what I wanted to be done and the price! Recommend Allen Turner Hyundai to all my friends and family!
Amber M. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you for your review. We all treat everyone as if they're family because you are who makes us. We're so thrilled too know you're liking the video service we provide.

John R.
Cantonment, FL
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Melanie (sp?) is very nice and a big help
I really like the video text msg I got with description of issues from the technician.
Amber M. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 02/05/2019

Thank you for your review. Melanie is new with us and she's definitely putting her touch on us :)

NS
Noel S.
Gulf Breeze, FL
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
Very Pleased with Turner Hyundai
We recently moved to FL and purchased our 09 Santa Fe out of state so this is the first time this vehicle had been serviced in FL. We purchased a used Sonata last spring and been very pleased with the car, the service and the dealership!! the Santa Fe is my daughters car so I seldom drive it so I did know to change the wiper blades. After the oil change and inspection, all the car needed was a new oil filter and to monitor the brake wear and tear. Back brakes will probably be need to be replaced on the next visit.

I drive half hour into Pcola to get my car service. I pass several service stations where I could easily stop to get my car service. I plan on servicing all my cars at Turner. The customer service was excellent, the manager was honest and I felt like I could trust him. Anyone could have easily taken advantage and said I needed more things replaced and being my daughter's vehicle I would not have hesitated.

I stay in the waiting room while my car is serviced and doesn't take longer than 30-40 mins. Again thank you for great service!
Amber M. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 02/05/2019

Thank you so much for your outstanding review. We can not do nothing but smile seeing how you travel from a far an pass other places just too see us. We are so thankful and blessed to have loyal customers like yourself.

Myron S.
Services
ok
Amber M. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 02/05/2019

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate our customers so much. Without you we would not be here.

BARRY J B. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 02/05/2019

Thank you Mr. Silvey.  We appreciate your business.