Overall Rating 4.6790152/5Overall Rating 4.6790152/5Overall Rating 4.6790152/5Overall Rating 4.6790152/5rating 4.6790152

Michael C.
12/15/2019 Category: Service
The staff does a great job of getting you in and out very quickly.

MA
Mary A.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/15/2019 Category: Service
Was greeted with a smile and all questions were answered for me. Will be back.

PS
Paul S.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/14/2019 Category: Service
Knowledge, Politeness, and Proffessionalisim
Love the Sante and the dealership!

Stephen S.
Lillian, AL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/14/2019 Category: Service
Disappointed with handling of possible defective tire
Noisy tire, possibly defective.
Would I recommend this business to a friend? I like Hyundia products, I liked the car buying experience at Allen Turner, but not pleased over tire issue. To replace the tire would had been little cost to the dealership since the tire would had been pro-rata and cost of mounting, balancing and other service charges would had been at my expense.

Crestview, FL
2019 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
12/13/2019 Category: Service
Effective
Was able to the tire I needed.
Amber M. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 12/13/2019

Thank you for your review. With out our customers such as yourself we would not be here. We thank you for choosing us.

Bobby S.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
12/11/2019 Category: Service
Review
N/A
Amber M. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 12/12/2019

12/11/2019 Category: Service
Con
Take your car to a mechanic dealerships rip you off
Amber M. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 12/13/2019

Thank you for your feedback. We'll have our service manager get back to you regarding this issue.

at service
excellent/timely service
Amber M. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 12/10/2019

Thank you for your review. If it wasn't for our customers we would not be here. We're so glad that you choose us for your vehicle needs.

Stevenson S.
Timely manner
Had appointment for 8am for service and was check in at 0730 and was done before 9 am. Accommodation was very good.

Brian L.
2004 Hyundai Sonata

Exceptional !!
My 3 rating instead of 5 was based solely on inability of service personnel to remove evidence of their work. I have since learned my rating only relates to my experience with my face-to-face experience with service personnel which was 5-star exceptional. being unable to alter my rating based on this newly disclosed information is absolutely unfair to my service contact on site and severely begs the question who elects to hide this important information from my survey ratings. Feel free to contact me to better understand how to perform customer satisfaction surveys and not unduly degrade an exceptional performers rating.

Brian K Lee, MBA, PRM, CFA
423-475-3914
Amber M. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 12/10/2019

Thank you for your review. We are sorry for all the mix up this has caused. We will have our service manager reach out to you in regards to this.

BARRY J B. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 12/12/2019

Thank you for your time and consideration regarding your most recent service visit.  We value your input as our customer and appreciate your comments towards Morgan our service advisor. We apologize for any inconvenience from having to make a return trip after parts were ordered and hope that the window concern has been resolved.  Thank you for your business.

LU

Service was GREAT!

James C.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
12/06/2019 Category: Service
Great and efficient service!
Courteous, friendly fast, and effective service. Comfortable waiting area

PD
Paul D.
Holt, FL
2018 Hyundai Accent
oil change while waiting
The time it took for Hyundai to change the oil on my Accent was pushing to 2 hours. Much to long to have to wait...
Amber M. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 12/09/2019

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry that it took longer then expected. When in service we do a complimentary inspection and wash as well as the service.

BK
Brenda K.
Gulf Breeze, FL
2013 Hyundai Genesis
12/06/2019 Category: Service
Great friendly service. Loved the text videos keeping me up to date on progress of my service.

Navarre, FL
great service
Great service. Kevin is very professional. I watched the maintenance video while waiting. At its conclusion, it asked if I would like my car appraised. I replied yes, and the app said someone would contact me, but they never did.
Amber M. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 12/09/2019

Thank you for your feedback. Kevin definitely treats each customer with nothing but all of his attention. The appraisal I will give you a call on!

TL
Tracy L.
Navarre, FL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/05/2019 Category: Service
As always, great service at Allen Turner Hyundai!
Morgan was wonderful. She was knowledgeable, courteous, and kept me informed with my vehicles status on maintenance. I have never been disappointed with any of the staff's performance. Excellent job! Thanks!!!!
Amber M. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 12/05/2019

Thank you for your review. We are so glad that you got to work with Morgan. Morgan is such a delight to our team. With out customers such as yourself we would not be here.

Larry B.
12/05/2019 Category: Service
Super service every time.
Kevin and the entire team are outstanding and very professional everytime I take my Tucson in for service.
Amber M. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 12/05/2019

Thank you for your review. We thank you for your business because with out you we would not be here. Kevin does definitely go over and beyond for his customers.

Cantonment, FL
2016 Hyundai Genesis
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Love the new facility
Great waiting area and good service
Amber M. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 12/04/2019

Thank you for your feedback. Without customers such as yourself we would not be here. We thank you for choosing us.

Stephanie B.