Overall Rating 4.5789503/5Overall Rating 4.5789503/5Overall Rating 4.5789503/5Overall Rating 4.5789503/5rating 4.5789503
Overall Rating 2.26316/5Overall Rating 2.26316/5rating 2.26316rating 2.26316rating 2.26316

CF
Cheryl F.
2007 Hyundai Entourage
06/23/2018 Category: Service
The quality or workmanship and fantastic customer service.
We like to work with the same person in the service dept. We contact Jeremy Bee every time we need any service. He is always so courteous & pleasant. We have built a confidence between us, that he takes good care of us and ensures us that our vehicle is safe for us to take our trips, etc. The only comment I keep making is I wish they would bring back the Entourage. We don't want to switch to a KIA. Therefore, we plan on hanging on to our Entourage as long as possible. We love our Entourage!

JU
Jerry U.
Milton, FL
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Allen Turner Hyundai
Great customer service! Very thorough. They checked the entire vehicle top to bottom just for an oil change!
Amber M. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 06/22/2018

Thank you for your review. Inspecting your vehicle is part of our service no matter what you're coming in for. We're glad you experienced our service.

Melinda B.
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Good customer service
Attention to detail
Amber M. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 06/22/2018

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your kind words and we hope you continue to use us for all service needs.

PC
Patricia C.
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Great experience
Fix the part in less time than quoted. Very friendly
Amber M. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 06/22/2018

Thank you for your review. We try to get you in an out in a timely manner. Also, we try to treat everyone as family,so seeing your review shows us we're doing our job correctly.

RL
Robin L.
2013 Hyundai Azera
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Jaime. she is a fabulous service person.
Jaime. she is a fabulous service person.
Amber M. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 06/20/2018

Thank you for your review. Jami is such a pleasure to work with;she treats everyone as if they're family. We are so glad you got to experience Jami.

MJ
Michael J.
Navarre, FL
06/20/2018 Category: Service
everything done in a very professional manner.
Was the fastest service we have ever had could not believe how quickly this was done very impressed.
Amber M. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 06/20/2018

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your ratings and more importantly your business,without you we wouldn't be here.

06/19/2018 Category: Service
Friendly & fast
Friendly & fast
Amber M. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 06/19/2018

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your ratings towards us, and we hope that you'll continue to use us for all your car needs.

AD
Arnetta D.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Service Dept Express
Quick and easy oil change beautiful surroundings comfortable very friendly
Amber M. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

Thank you for review. We love that you complimented our dealership in different views. We try to do our best with each angle.

06/17/2018 Category: Service
First Time Oil Change
Very pleased with Turner Hyundai. I think i paid a little more than local but the service was VG. thank you
Amber M. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

Thank you for your review. Our cost may be a little more but we also do an inspection amongst other things. We thank you so much for choosing us over the others.

DJ
David J.
Pace, FL
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
Outstanding service. Friendly staff....makes you feel like family.
Amber M. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

Thank you for your review. We try to treat everyone as if they're family and seeing your comment shows us we're doing our job right.

JJ
James J.
Orange Beach, AL
06/15/2018 Category: Service
All good
All good
Amber M. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your kind words and most importantly your business.

LP
Linda P.
Milton, FL
2013 Hyundai Equus
06/14/2018 Category: Service
My Visit
Everyone on service dept. Are courteous and helpful.
Amber M. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 06/14/2018

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your ratings of 5 stars. We hope you'll continue to use us for your car needs.

Pace, FL
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Car Review
My sales rep was very helpful and listened to what we wanted. She worked with my husband for two weeks to ensure that I got what I wanted.
Amber M. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 06/13/2018

Thank you for your feedback. The 5 star ratings shows us that we're doing our job right,we appreciate you so much.

LP
Lawrence P.
Montgomery, AL
06/13/2018 Category: Service
The wait was too short
Soon after arriving, getting settled into a quiet waiting area and pouring a nice cup of cafe-mocha, my car was ready. A pleasant surprise for my first service for my new vehicle. I am more impressed with Allen Turner Hyundai every time I go.
Amber M. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 06/13/2018

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your business with us ,and hope you'll stay with us for your car needs.

RP
Robin P.
2010 Hyundai Accent
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Fast,friendly nice waiting room
Second time I have been here to service my car and they do a great job. Will come back for more service.
Amber M. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 06/12/2018

Thank you for your review. We hope that your service is as great as your first visit every time.

Tallahassee, FL
2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/11/2018 Category: Service
They were great people and fast service
Amber M. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 06/11/2018

Thank you for your review. We try to treat everyone like family,and also get you in and out in a timely manner.

Rodric H.
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Fast, courteous, and professional service, always.
Got in, and out in under an hour. All work accomplished, service writer explained what was done and vehicle was clean.
Amber M. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 06/11/2018

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate you choosing us for your car needs, and hope that you continue to use us.

Bruce S.
06/07/2018 Category: Service
Awesome Service
Made service appointment online Sunday night. Was able to get in on Tuesday like I wanted. Arrived early to my appointment and was personally greeted by name from Jeremy. It’s really awesome that a dealership knows who you are and knows your name every time you enter the building. Definitely will return for future service on both of my Hyundai’s.
Amber M. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 06/08/2018

Thank you for your review. Jeremy is such a great worker to work with, and we're so thrilled that you got to work with him. He goes over and beyond to know his customers and their needs.

TP
Tammy P.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/07/2018 Category: Service
Always a pleasant experience
Amber M. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 06/08/2018

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your comment towards our service department. We strive on customer service, and seeing this comment shows we're doing our job right.

Caroline H.
Foley, AL
06/06/2018 Category: Service
I was pleased with the prompt service, I must comment, though, about not getting a vacuum and a run through wash which I always got at Eastern Shore with my previous Hyundai. Just saying.
Amber M. from Allen Turner Hyundai responded on 06/07/2018

Thank you for your review. We're sorry about the vacuuming,but we will have a wash service at our new location.