Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

BRIAN S.
Berkeley Springs, WV
04/20/2019
Personalized service
I came into Almost Heaven with a dead alternator, 4 hours from home, after working all day, with a shift scheduled the next day, and having not seen my family in a week. I probably couldn't have made it to another garage if I tried. I was worried that someone might take advantage of my situation. Then I met Mike.
Mike and his team got my part in and had my car repaired in no time flat. Mike took some time to chat with me, and I left with a really positive impression of him and his business. I felt like I was treated like a friend. If I lived anywhere near Charleston, there is nowhere else I would take my vehicles. These guys do great work, guarantee it, and don't mess around getting things done. The price was extremely fair. Don't hesitate to take your work to this shop.

ROBERT B.
Dodge Caliber
04/20/2019
Experienced, Friendly, and Easy to Work With!
Definitely some of the best mechanics around the area! Mike and his crew are experienced, friendly, and easy to work with! I feel like I can take my vehicle to them and trust them with getting the job done right, especially since I'm not a car person. They take time to explain what the problem was on the old part, provide thoughts on the vehicle, and let you know they're available when you have a need, whether it's routine maintenance or out-of-the-blue. Highly recommended!

John W.
GMC Acadia
04/15/2019 Category: Service
John said the business was excellent.
Doug H., Owner from Almost Heaven Auto Repair responded on 04/17/2019

Thanks for taking the time and taking the phone call servey.

CP
Cameron P.
04/04/2019 Category: Service
Cameron said he has to take the vehicle back.
Doug H., Owner from Almost Heaven Auto Repair responded on 04/08/2019

Thanks for bringing it back and getting it looked at...

DT
DEBBIE T.
Volkswagen Beetle Coupe
04/03/2019
Wonderful People
I called early one morning to get my car inspected for that day at my lunch hour, they had a opening. The mechanics were great they inspected car top to bottom and my paperwork was complete in a timely manner.
Doug H., Owner from Almost Heaven Auto Repair responded on 04/03/2019

Thanks for bring your car to us, please come again

DANNY and TERRY H.
BMW Z3
03/30/2019
1998 BMW Z3 70000 mile service
It was my fault the my car had problems. I let it sit too much. Problem solved quickly at the shop. They did everything I asked them to do to give my twenty one year old the tune up it needed. It is back to its perfect running condition and ready for convertible weather. I am very happy with their work.
Terry Harper
Doug H., Owner from Almost Heaven Auto Repair responded on 04/03/2019

Dont for get to start and drive that car some, letting one set to long is bad for them....Thanks again

Josh M.
Lexus LS 430
03/23/2019 Category: Service
Josh said the staff was nice, polite and kind.
Doug H., Owner from Almost Heaven Auto Repair responded on 03/25/2019

Thanks for the review, thanks for using us....

Crystal S.
Kia Spectra
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Crystal said the service was pretty good. The staff were honest when she got her vehicle and wanted everything checked. She appreciated the business not charging her for things that did not need to be done.
Doug H., Owner from Almost Heaven Auto Repair responded on 03/22/2019

Thanks for bring us your vehicle for service....

03/15/2019
Service and repair on '07 Explorer
Doug has a great crew at his shop. Mike is cordial and always schedules us asap when I request an appointment. On this trip it was for an oil and filter change, tire rotation and fog light repair, but when I arrived my tailpipe had broken off and they had to repair that as well. The vehicle was ready within 24 hours. The tailpipe repair had a slight vibration against the frame and they gladly corrected the issue within a few minutes of when I returned. Good people.
Doug H., Owner from Almost Heaven Auto Repair responded on 03/22/2019

Thanks Buddy

BR
BILL R.
Sissonville, WV
03/14/2019
These guys are GREAT!!!!
The staff was exceptionally polite. They worked on my vehicle very quickly and did an excellent job. I don’t trust my vehicle maintenance to just anyone. They are the very best and I highly recommend Almost Heaven Auto Repair.
Doug H., Owner from Almost Heaven Auto Repair responded on 03/15/2019

Thanks for letting us work on our truck after the GM dealership didnt fix it right.  Now you know why we have awesome reviews..
Thanks again....

BD
Brian D.
Walton, WV
03/06/2019 Category: Service
Brian said this facility is phenomenal. He highly recommends them and already has a friend going there.
Doug H., Owner from Almost Heaven Auto Repair responded on 03/08/2019

Thanks for the review, and refering your freinds and family.....

KK
Kenny K.
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Kenny said that he has done business with the place for fifteen years and they always treat him right.
Doug H., Owner from Almost Heaven Auto Repair responded on 03/07/2019

Long time my freind ......

EK
EDWARD K.
03/01/2019
The staff and owners
Highly recommend for your carecare needs. Service you can trust’
Doug H., Owner from Almost Heaven Auto Repair responded on 03/07/2019

Thanks for the review....

Lauren S.
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Lauren said the people at the business are awesome and they did a really great job. They are really helpful, and were accommodating with her 2-year old. She stated she always appreciates that. They did what they could with her vehicle and were able get estimates for her really quickly.
Doug H., Owner from Almost Heaven Auto Repair responded on 03/01/2019

Thanks for the review we love to hear how we are doing....

DENISE B.
Hyundai Santa Fe
02/22/2019
Staff
Staff is friendly and very knowledgeable and listens about the car problem and they dontnkeep my car forever.
Doug H., Owner from Almost Heaven Auto Repair responded on 02/25/2019

You didnt clean the customer lounge, very disapointed......lol just kidding thats for the review girl........

WP
Wheeler P.
West Virginia
Dodge Stratus
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Wheeler said he likes and appreciates the service. They're great people and do great work.
Doug H., Owner from Almost Heaven Auto Repair responded on 03/01/2019

Thanks again for bring us your car to repair.

ANGIE S.
Dunbar, WV
02/16/2019
People are friendly and provide excellent service
To know that my vehicle is fixed and feel safe driving away after my repairs are complete.
Doug H., Owner from Almost Heaven Auto Repair responded on 02/18/2019

Thanks for the review, and again thanks for letting us repair your Jeep.....

JOE M.
02/15/2019
You can keep it
As long as this garage is in business, if you like your truck...you can keep your truck!
Doug H., Owner from Almost Heaven Auto Repair responded on 02/15/2019

Thanks for letting us work on your truck......

DOUG H.
02/12/2019
Don’t go
Don’t go anywhere else to have your vehicles fixed or serviced.
Doug H., Owner from Almost Heaven Auto Repair responded on 02/13/2019

Thanks again

MO
Milos O.
West Virginia
Acura MDX
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Milos said his experience was good and had no problems. He checked online and this facility had very good reviews.
Doug H., Owner from Almost Heaven Auto Repair responded on 02/13/2019

We are glad you stopped by for service.....