TC
TYLER C.
07/30/2021
Excellent and honest
Had to redo the whole a/c system and they were supportive in me swapping the parts myself to save money, inspected my work and finished it off on a timely manner.

GM
GLORIA M.
Toyota Venza
07/28/2021
Best service in town
I love the friendly service and I can always count on good and rapid work done to my car. Thank you

AH
ANA H.
07/21/2021
Excellent customer service and better yet, fixed my truck..running like new!

PN
PETER N.
Chevrolet El Camino
07/03/2021
AMAZING!!
If you are looking for some quality folks that really care about you and your vehicle, then call Alpine right now!!

I got to know them thru a referral. Those guys have more than exceeded my expectations!! Great job!!

SG
SHAN G.
Dodge Nitro
07/01/2021
Awesome
Treated with respect, very friendly and family oriented.

TC
TODD C.
Idaho Falls, ID
Nissan Frontier 4WD
06/28/2021
honest and accurate
Thank you for keeping my old work truck running.

Jack P.
Wapato, WA
06/21/2021
Well pleased
Excellent communication and the work was completed on time and no unpleasant surprises.

DEB S.
Buick LaCrosse
06/19/2021
30 Years of trust and great service!
TWO GENERATIONS HAVE TRUSTED ALPINE AUTO! My father started using Alan's garage at least 25 years ago. Our family has a tradition of keeping vehicles as long as we can and Alan helped us do that. We have had at least a dozen automobiles serviced at Alpine Auto over the years. Now I am a widow in my sixties, and rely upon Alpine Auto to give me great advice about my 2006 Buick LaCrosse and my Honda Element. I know that I can trust them not to recommend work that is not needed. Justin is great about helping me in many little ways...above and beyond what would normally be expected. I have recommended Alpine Auto to many friends. You should try them, you won't be disappointed.

JACK P.
Wapato, WA
Honda Ridgeline
06/18/2021
Excellent communication and feedback
Work promptly completed. Very thorough and checked with me during the repair.

DA
DAN A.
Selah, WA
06/04/2021
Always the best
Our 1999 van has over 265,000 miles on it. The vehicle runs great, thanks to the Alpine staff. The only problem we have now is the little "non-mechanical" things are wearing out. EXAMPLE, This last week we had to replace door handles and locks as they had simple wore out. The price to do this work was less then one new car payment. The car is getting old and we know we will have to replace it at some point - but it's hard when it runs so well. Taking a 3,000 mile trip later this summer. We have no worries about the van making it - thanks to Alan and the staff!

AH
ANA H.
06/03/2021
Excellent all-around!
The best customer service and truck maintenance, as well as honest prices! I'm so happy my co-worker referred me to Alpine Automotive!

Sal S.
Ram Pickup
06/01/2021 Category: Service
Sal said the owner Alan takes care of the vehicle and does a good job. He gets it done fast and reliable

PS
Peter S.
06/01/2021 Category: Service
Peter said staff members do a good job.

Rosie S.
05/31/2021 Category: Service
Rosie said staff members are honest, treat her like a person, and listen to what she has to say.

TA
TRINITY A.
Selah, WA
05/28/2021
We will be back!!!
Let me start by saying the website is the COOLEST thing I have ever seen! Justin did great! Decent prices! Quick to figure out the problem and quick to figure out a solution! We will be back in the future for every vehicle! Thank you!!