DA
DAN A.
Selah, WA
03/27/2020
21 Years and 255K miles - still going strong
The crew at Alpine Auto have maintaining our 1999 Toyota van since we bought it used (in 2005). It now has 255,000 miles and is running VERY good, thanks to them. Who knows - it might go another 21 years.

PB
Pat B.
03/27/2020 Category: Service
Pat said the service was fine.

03/20/2020
Terrific service.
We trust their judgement. I like the way they are able to give a fair estimate of what the cost of repairs will be and that’s what they charge. They will let us know if actual cost will be different before work is done.

John P.
Moxee, WA
03/18/2020 Category: Service
John said he has been with this business for 20 years and they always do a good job.

LF
Larry F.
03/06/2020 Category: Service
Larry said that he is personal friends with the owner and has been doing with business with him for 10 years. He is very satisfied with the service he is provided.

DAN G.
Naches, WA
Pontiac Vibe
02/21/2020
Accomodating
I'd been putting off clutch replacement. Alpine did it over a long weekend when we were out of state and could live with one car. Simple, straightforward service.

DT
Delia T.
02/18/2020
Best service ever!!!
The customer service at alpine is excellent! And they are extremely affordable.I know nothing about car repairs etc but after having them work on my car I feel more informed. They were very quick with a diagnostic and they sent a really cool diagnostic type app that actually had pictures of what repairs needed on my car... so cool!They explain in detail what they recommend and I was so impressed on their honesty. You definitely get the personal friendly treatment of a small business but the expertise and knowledge of a more commercial business. I definitely would recommend them to anyone needing their car serviced.

Beverley H.
Chrysler New Yorker Fifth Avenue
02/15/2020 Category: Service
Beverley said this business does fantastic work. They are loyal, fast, honest and considerate and she likes how they stand by their work.

MARTY L.
BMW Z4
02/14/2020
Always great service!
Always great service and communication from these guys. I have not once found dirt or grease on my vehicle. They stand behind their work.

SANDY B.
02/11/2020
Friendly, competent crew.
I appreciate the fact that the Alpine crew lets me know if my rig is showing signs of something that may need repair in the future so I can plan ahead for the pending repair monetarily. Good, general mechanic work.

Dian D.
Subaru Legacy Wagon
02/05/2020 Category: Service
Dian said this business always does a good job and that's why she always goes back. They have good service.

BF
Bill F.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
01/18/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Bill's wife. She said her son was real happy with the service.

CR
CHRIS R.
01/15/2020
Honda service
I appreciate the friendly personnel and that my work was done in a professional and timely fashion. I feel they are trustworthy and the pricing is competitive if not better than other shops I have used.

SG
Shane G.
01/07/2020 Category: Service
Shane said this is a pretty good business, they are really good about fixing his vehicle under warranty and they have good customer service.

JV
Josh V.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
01/04/2020 Category: Service
Josh said they have quality service and have always treated him well.