Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

DANIELLE C.
Mercury Mountaineer
06/21/2019
Fast, reliable and transparency
Absolutely fantastic. Fast, affordable and full transparency. Best mechanics in Brick

BARBRA M.
Mantoloking, NJ
Volkswagen Eos
06/21/2019
5 star
Al’s is so amazing Very honest fun to talk to, very professional and very knowledgeable. What I liked the most and will continue to go to Al’s for their honesty about the work that truly needs to be done on your car! Meaning not quoting you other things that truly don’t need to be done for quoting you just for what really needs to be done. Thank you will be referring Many to you.

PN
PAUL N.
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ
Lexus SC 430
Awesome to deal with
The mechanics at Al's went out of their way to accommodate me. I brought my car in on short notice. Because its my only car and my commuting car they got it back to me as soon as they could. They kept in contact with me the whole way through. Did a great job finding problem and not only fixing it they also went over entire car and explained to me other issues without killing me with prices.. my car is a Lexus so I was expecting it to be very expensive but they were more than reasonable with price. I was very happy with the service from Al's. Will definitely use from now on. Car shops like Al's are very very hard to find. Treated me like family. I feel much better knowing I can take my vehicle to Al's.

TT
Tina T.
Amazing Service!
Andre and Brett are always so accommodating, able to take me when I need something quickly. Last week my tire was going flat and I just realized it late in the afternoon. They both stayed past their closing time to be sure my car was secure and then fixed it first thing the next morning so I could get to work. This is a true neighborhood auto mechanic that I am so grateful for!

Richard G.
Lakewood, NJ
Mercedes-Benz ML350
Quality Service
As usual, my last service at Al's for my ML350 went without a hitch. Withh 224K miles it still runs like a new vehicle thanks to Al's expert serviec and repairs. A little out of the way, but worth the ride.

KD
Kylie D.
GMC Terrain
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Kylie said every time she goes they are helpful and knowledgeable.

CP
CHRIS P.
Manasquan, NJ
06/08/2019
Opposite of the dealer experience!
Excellent communication, with the actual certified mechanic that repaired your vehicle. Try doing that at the dealership. Listen, unfortunately it costs dollars to maintain and/or repair a vehicle. And you don’t always walk away feeling like you know what work was performed/needed, and for what reason. At Al’s you walk away with those questions answered along with a heads up as to what your future repair needs are going to be. Thanks again!

FS
FRANK S.
Land Rover LR2
06/07/2019
Attentive service
I had a major repair to be done on my LandRover and Andre kept me updated on the analytics and progress. He also told me that it would be running much better with the new part and he was right.

Melissa S.
Mantoloking, NJ
Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Melissa said the business provided great service and they were also honest.

GM
GEORGE M.
Lexus GX 470
06/03/2019
Professional service and unparalleled customer service
My 2006 Lexus GX 470 has 256,000 miles on it and has been kept running great by the professionals at Al's Auto Care. Andre, Brett and the team treat my car like their own and always provide estimates of repairs before doing any work. It is because of their caring service that my car continues to run great. Thanks Guys!

TE
Thomas E.
New Jersey
Chrysler Sebring
06/03/2019 Category: Service
Thomas said the staff did what they were supposed to do and he was happy with their services.

TK
Todd K.
Mercedes-Benz C320
05/31/2019
Taking care of my daugter's Mercedes
Andre always does a great job servicing my family's cars. They are reliable and can help us on a moments notice.

PR
Paula R.
Ford Expedition
05/25/2019
Honest and trustworthy.
Great guys, honest and very knowagble. Gave me great advice.

RAY S.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
05/22/2019
Always professional service kind and honest folks
As above

MN
Mike N.
05/21/2019
very satisfied with our experiences
i have used a couple different shops in the area, i feel very valued as a customer t Al's

Janet C.
Parlin, NJ
Ford C-Max Energi
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Janet said she likes the staff. They were good, and cooperative, and were able to take care of her problem right away.

Sal C.
Lexus ES 350
05/08/2019
Exhaust Repair
Al’s is very organized. They are knowledgeable and give you great customer service. They explain exactly what the problem is and what needs to be done to resolve it. Prices are fair. I highly recommend

GF
Gary F.
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Gary said the staff is honest and the service is accurate and quick.

Bob S.
Normandy Beach, NJ
Ford Thunderbird
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Bob said the service provided by this business was very efficient. He also said they did the work and everything is fine.

GF
gary f.
04/30/2019
A wonderful experience
I was driving down Mantoloking Rd when i noticed a problem with my steering . I pulled into Al's Auto Care to get help. I spoke with Britt and Andrew in the office about the problem i was having. Andrew, chief mechanic ,without any hesitation went straight to my vehicle, exam-mend it and diagnosed the problem very quickly, then returned with some tools in hand and resolved the problem. I offered to pay for his service ,but he refused and said he was only concerned for my safety and welfare . When i offered to buy Andrew and Britt a pizza pie for their help they politely refused claiming they were both on a diet. I was overwhelmed by this kind and generous gesture. Nowadays this concern for another's welfare is a rarity. In the future I plan on returning to Al's Auto Care whenever i need any auto service to be done. T he owners of Al's Auto Care should take immense pride and comfort in their wonderful team of employees . Thank you from the bottom of my heart Gary