Bob B.
Lavallette, NJ
Subaru Crosstrek
07/24/2021
Repeat customer
Awesome, fast service. Communication is excellent.

Mark M.
Nissan Xterra
07/10/2021
Excellent Customer Service and friendly staff.
Bret and Team are great. They provide you with an honest diagnosis of the car issue and a professional solution completed in a timely manner.

FR
Frank R.
Jeep Patriot
07/10/2021
Excellent customer service and integrity!
First time needing a mechanic in a very long time and these guys were honest, fast, and great with options. Highly recommend!

Roger B.
Mercedes-Benz E320
07/08/2021
so happy, great communication...
i am so pleased!!! just moved back here in brick, no bs with you guys, i have 4 mercedes, 01 clk 430 convertible, 99 s420, 86 560 sec, and my 05 cdi, not sure if you work on my 300 z's, 89 300zx, 88 zx, and 84, 50 aniversity 300zx, all need little stuff... though next, no. 1 glow on 05 cdi when you guys get some breathing room... i am patient, and very happy with your shop that i can trust to do right by me... thank you... again, great communication, roger

RAY S.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
07/08/2021
Above and beyond
As always Als auto came to our aid provided great service on a timely manner thank you

TN
Tom N.
Mantoloking, NJ
07/02/2021
Thorough, skilled, knowledgeable
There are many reasons why I trust Al's Auto Care with my car's maintenance, but the biggest reason is that I really do trust them! The guys who work there are honest, friendly, knowledgeable, thorough and prompt. They treat me with respect, whether it is a small or large job. They don't push an unnecessary sale (like some places do) but will let me know if something is wearing that I will need to replace in the future. I couldn't ask for better service.

Chevrolet Trax
06/29/2021
Excellent service and care
Excellent service and care

Micheal S.
06/24/2021 Category: Service
Michael said it was good.

Joseph M.
Mercedes-Benz 300D
06/19/2021
Work well done
The checkout and follow up explaining what my vehicle needed and the cost options was very professional and understandable,
The requested service was performed well and the cost was as estimated, A very good experience,

TO
Tony O.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
06/15/2021
Breath of fresh air
My two visits to Al's is literally a breath of fresh air. After getting an antifreeze leak and two oil leaks, I can now breath fresh air
and not smells of antifreeze and oil burning off the manifold. It's amazing how much better you can feel about your car. Thanks
Andres, Brett and the rest of the staff at Al's Auto Care.
P.S. I recommend Al's Auto Care to all who want their car fixed correctly.

TR
TERRY R.
Mantoloking, NJ
06/14/2021
My BMW 93,000 mile service
Trust, treat like your family,, outstanding service.

Rich S.
Mercedes-Benz C240
06/11/2021
Brett and Andre
If you are looking for excellent service at a fair price- this is your auto care place.
Andre and Brett are always honest and helpful whenever we need service for our cars.

Joan D.
Brick Township, NJ
06/07/2021
Great Customer Service
This is the first time I've taken my car to an auto repair shop because my son worked for Toyota for the last 20 years so he always did the maintenance/repairs on my car. He just recently left Toyota to pursue a new career and I didn't know where to go when I needed a repair on my car. I took it to Al's Auto Care and was very happy with the work they did on my car. Their prices were reasonable and the customer service was excellent. Brett advised me of all pricing before he proceeded with the repair and advised me of any other maintenance I would be needing in the future. I will definitely take my car back to Al's if I ever need any other repairs done.

TO
Tony O.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
06/06/2021
Quality work
After getting 2 major oil leaks fixed, also an anti freeze leak.
I must admit I am happy with the outcome. Though a bit pricey, the quality and guarantee is impeccable. Andres is a great guy and good with his clients. I recommend getting work done there

Jaime P.
Jeep Liberty
06/03/2021
Another Great Fix By Al's
I woke up one morning to find the brakes were basically out on my old Jeep Liberty. After adding some brake fluid, I managed to slowly and carefully make my way to Al's Auto Care that evening when everyone else would be off the roads. I left the car and spoke to Brett the next day and explained some of the problems the car had been having. As always, after a careful and thorough diagnosis, I had a complete list of items that could be fixed on the car, from the most pressing at the top of the list, to the next few things that could be fixed in a few months, all the way down to things that I could wait awhile on. I love that Al's does this. When you bring your car in for repairs there, trust that you are getting an honest diagnosis, because you are! It took me 20+ years of driving and going to different mechanics to finally find the great team at Al's. They fixed my Jeep in no time flat, and took it for numerous road tests to make sure it was safe. I appreciate their attention to detail, their honesty, their workmanship and their customer service. I would never take my cars anywhere else. If you are local, like me, you are lucky. If you live a little while away, still make the drive to Al's-you will be glad you did!!!!