BC
BRENDA C.
04/16/2021
Always Awesome!
Andre and Brett always make our experience awesome through their care and excellent customer service skills! They go beyond the extra mile on a personal level giving us many options and scenarios. The mechanics service is top notch and that is why we continue to bring our vehicles to Al’s for service!
Thank you to all!

GK
Greg K.
Belmar, NJ
04/10/2021
As usual Al's Auto care is a pleasure to work with. After talking to Andre about some tire recommendations for my car and determining the best for my needs, I ordered them from Tire rack. They were delivered to their location the next day and installed in 30 min.
I can always count on Al's Auto care to do what they say they are going to do with a smile.

AC
Art C.
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ
Volvo S40
04/07/2021 Category: Service
Art said the staff is always fair, open and honest.

Robert B.
Dodge Avenger
04/05/2021
Professional
From making the appointment to picking up my vehicle, everything was very simple, and professional. No games, no wondering if they're being honest about the work. They just do it right.

RP
RICHARD P.
04/02/2021
Ford Service
Professional and timely service.

JOHN A.
04/01/2021
Brought my Daughters 2012 Ford Focus to Al’s Autocare for new tires. Andre, Brett, Ross and the rest of their crew did a great job. Tires were delivered to Al’s after ordering on Tire Rack within one day. Tires were mounted and balanced perfectly.

MATTHEW S.
03/31/2021
Fair, Fast and Thouroigh
I contacted them based on a recommendation made by a friend. I needed to replace the alternator on my Jeep as well as an oil change. I am very impressed with the communication and thoroughness provided by the guys at the desk. I will certainly continue to go here and I would recommend this business to anyone.

AC
AMANDA C.
Jeep Compass
03/30/2021
friendly people and great service
The staff are always friendly and the service people are at the top of their game.

FA
Fests A.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
03/29/2021
They have great customer service and experience and reliable mechanics. All work is done in a safety and affordable manner.

Benjamin H.
03/28/2021
what keeps me coming back
i don't know about anyone else , however , when i look around , there are a lot of things that make me feel nervous , unsure . and that's the reason i keep coming back to Al's Auto . i know that i can rely upon what i am told at Al's Auto . i don't have to worry or be unsure because when you deal with the people at Al's Auto , you are dealing with integrity , concern and professionalism . trust is the key word and you can trust Al's auto to fix your automobile as if they were fixing their own . not just a customer , but a friend .

Bill M.
Chrysler Sebring Sdn
03/25/2021 Category: Service
Bill said he went somewhere else and they gave him the wrong diagnosis. This business took him right away, diagnosed it properly, replaced 3 sensors, he is very happy and everything was wonderful.

03/17/2021
Reliable, friendly and honest
I had to have a coolant tube replaced in my 2008 Honda CRV. Andre and Brett called Honda (the only problem was that it had to come from Honda.) and were told that it was back ordered. It took almost three months for it to get to Al's Auto Care. In the meantime, Andre made sure that I could use my car-made a makeshift part. I was kept posted about the part. When it finally came in, I took the car in to be repaired that day. As i have said in the past, they are the BEST.

BL

TG
Tony G.
Acura RDX
03/13/2021 Category: Service
Tony said this business did a nice job. He went for an oil change. The staff was polite and they guys were good.

SG
Salvatore G.
Lavallette, NJ
Mercedes-Benz R350
03/12/2021
Simply the best!
I found my guys!

Professional, knowledgeable, forward thinking!

What else can I say, I would not go anywhere else!