EO
Hoboken, NJ
Volvo XC60
01/25/2021
Efficient and Knowledgeable
The staff at Al's is always efficient and helpful - routine service is quick, and when it's something bigger they call with an estimate and work well around the customer's timing.

Joyce B.
Lakewood, NJ
01/23/2021
Very reliable; can make the appt anytime, and they will take your car then; friendly atmosphere.
I feel very fortunate in bringing my car to Al's Autocare. My uncle had gone there years ago and had the highest respect for those who had worked there. That's one of the reasons I decided to start taking my Honda. I've recently had a few "unusual" problems with my car, and they always come up with a plan/strategy (McGyvers). I do tell family and friends about how ingenious they are there and highly recommend them.

MICHAEL G.
Nissan Rogue
01/22/2021
Great Work
Had a lingering issue with a check engine light that could be not determined by other mechanics. They did great work diagnosed the problem and finally corrected the problem. Thanks, finally relief.

RF
RICK F.
Jackson, NJ
01/22/2021
2009 BMW 528XI repair and service
Amazing once again! Best around!!!!!!!

EP
EVAN P.
Lexus CT 200h
01/18/2021
Honesty is the best policy
How lucky to find a mechanic you can trust. Being able to dissect your cars issues without the concern of unnecessary work being done to raise the bill is a luxury these days!! The guys here are fantastic at getting you what you need in a timely fashion as well. Couldn’t be happier

John L.
Sugarloaf, PA
Audi Q5
01/13/2021
Super service
These guys are awesome ! Honest and great work. Very best service place I’ve experienced.

IA
Iasia A.
Lakewood, NJ
01/13/2021 Category: Service
Iasia said they were professional, fast and nice.

Raul B.

recent repairs
Outstanding as usual !

Ford Police Interceptor
01/10/2021
The guys at Al’s are the best!
I have been going to Al’s for 20 years...enough said.

GM
GEORGE M.
Lexus GX 470
01/09/2021
Thorough and Professsional
Andre and staff always provide excellent service at a fair price. Would never take my vehicles anywhere else.

Celeste C.
Jackson, NJ
12/31/2020 Category: Service
Celeste said they are very nice people they always inform her what the problem is.

TF
TOM F.
Jaguar XK8
12/24/2020
Extremely satisfied
I have taken my 2002 Jaguar XK8 to a few repair places and was always given the sob story of how difficult and expensive it is to work on type of car. I usually end up telling them to have a nice day. Alas was the exact opposite. They were more interested in what the problems were and how they could take care of it for me. There work was excellent and at a reasonable cost. I highly recommend Alas to anyone with a foreign car! Probably a made in UAS car too but I wouldn't know.

PG
Pat G.
12/16/2020
I am fairly new to this area and was concerned about finding a good mechanic for my car. Al’s Auto Care was recommended by a neighbor and I never looked back. They don’t over service - they do what needs to be done, the timing is fast, and their prices are fair.

After 2 oil changes, they already know me like I am a old customer. I highly recommend them.

FF
FRED F.
Mantoloking, NJ
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
12/12/2020
Friendly and efficient
Exactly what we have always expected.