MARIO C.
07/03/2016
had a difference of opinion but it was resolved
They responded to my concern and made amends

07/03/2016
TO EXPENSIVE
ALTHOUGH THE PEOPLE THERE WERE PLEASANT AND FRIENDLY, I FELT THE CHARGES WERE EXCESSIVE. I NEVER IMAGINED PAYING $ 476 FOR A NEW BATTERY, AN OIL CHANGE, AND A PAIR OF WINDSHIELD WIPERS
chris r. from Al's Auto Care responded on 07/15/2016

Mario, thank you once again for taking the time to discuss your visit to the shop, I know its not always easy to critic others,,, but without your feedback its tough to know what we could do better, It really means alot to me and I am certain we can improve based on your input
Thanks
Chris Romanow
Owner Als Auto Care

Joshua S.
Neptune, NJ
05/30/2020 Category: Service
Joshua said this business was good. He wants to thank them.

DA
DONNA A.
Jackson, NJ
05/29/2020
Al’s Auto Care Cares
Excellent service once again!

Chevrolet Trax
05/28/2020
AAA + service and staff
Excellent mechanics and service

LAURA B.
Lakewood, NJ
Volvo V70
05/28/2020
Very thorough and helpful.
I feel confident that my car is in good hands and the repairs are necessary and done properly.
Brett is very courteous and respectful.

DT
Danielle T.
Chevrolet Cruze
05/27/2020
Great people and great service
It is so hard to not only find a good mechanic but good people. Andre is very thorough in his work and explains everything along the way so you understand what is going on. He is efficient and he is reasonable. I had no hassles and no worries. His staff is so friendly also making my car service the easiest and least stressful ever.
I would highly recommend Al's Auto Care.
Thank you Andre!

DA
DONNA A.
Jackson, NJ
Volkswagen Jetta
05/25/2020
Al’s Auto Care Cares
Honest, professional and a pleasure to work with.

ROBERT M.
Beachwood, NJ
BMW 128i
Friendly
Solved my auto problems and worked with
my warranty company to get my claim processed and paid.

Mantoloking, NJ
Audi Q5
05/20/2020
Al’s is friendly and efficient. Love this place!

LK
LENNY K.
Mercedes-Benz C300
Service with a smile
From the time I brought my car to Al's to the time I picked it up, it seemed like my friend was working on the car. This was a friend I could trust and they did a great job.

Lexus ES 350
05/13/2020
Still The Best!
The service levels and customer service is always consistently professional. Andre, Chris, Brett and the crew are the best! Would not take my vehicles anywhere else!

SUSAN M.
Mercedes-Benz C300
05/13/2020
Silence finally!
It’s been a while since my old girl purred like a kitten. Alex & Brett figured out the problem and fixed her. I’m very happy. Thank you.

BU
BARBARA U.
Toms River, NJ
05/11/2020
Reasoanable and Honest
Solved problems I didn't even know I had. Jim Duey says you guys are as honest as the day is long. I believe him. Thanks

PG
Patricia G.
Lakehurst, NJ
05/08/2020
Good Service
Always professional and tells you what needs to be done with unnecessary repairs. I just feel good about their service

James H.
Lanoka Harbor, NJ
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Crew Vans
05/06/2020
Best of the best!!
Thank you again to the entire team Als Auto always going above and beyond to get things completed and a hassle free and very seamless quick and professional manner thank you for helping getting our trucks back on the road quickly so we can help our customers!!