Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

DIANE R.
Valley Center, CA
09/05/2019
The knowledge, the service and the people.
Can count on Alternative to always give me their best. Brought in a pre-owned vehicles for inspection before purchasing. They gave me their honest opinion. Just purchased the vehicle.

DIANE R.
Valley Center, CA
08/27/2019
Honest, dependable and always willing to go the extra mile for you.
Professional service, honest, trustworthy, they never oversell you on work that doesn't need to be done. Explain the problem and how to solve it with the least amount of money being spent.
Steve, the owner comes out and talks to his customers ; especially if there are any questions or concerns. Get you in and get you out with minimum disruption to your day. Been coming here for 15 years.

WM
WILLA M.
Hyundai Azera
08/25/2019
Alternative Automotive
I trust Omar and staff to keep my 2007 Hyundai Azera up and running...and they do an excellent job for me.

EB
ERWIN B.
Vista, CA
08/23/2019
Great Place
After trying for many decades the services of Ford, Chrysler, Chevrolet, Pontiac, Honda, Dodge, Nissan, Toyota and Mazda Dealers for my automobiles, at least since last four years Alternative Automotive under the direction of Steve Rabideau, his manager Omar and top certified mechanics, have been providing high-quality services to my automobiles at good reasonable prices. If you want total satisfaction for your vehicles, I highly recommend this great place in which everyone wins.

RN
ROBERT N.
GMC Envoy
08/21/2019
Customer first
On the day of my appointment my schedule changed and I needed to change to 1 hour sooner which they were able to do.

JEFF F.
08/15/2019
Personalized service
Never going anywhere else.

GB
GOLY B.
Nissan Rogue
08/14/2019
Oil change and checking my car.
Job well done Omar.

PD
PAT D.
San Diego, CA
08/11/2019
Professional, knowledgeable, service
Alternative Auto is the ONLY place I'll take my car. Ive been coming here for 20 years! They are professional, knowledgeable, the service is great, the lobby and service bays where they work on the cars are clean, they are reasonably priced and fair.
Great staff.

La Mesa, CA
08/07/2019
Friendly and knowledgable.
I needed to know what was wrong with my car and I got an expert answer.

OB
OLGA B.
08/06/2019
Service and honesty friendly
I never worry that they are going to give me incorrect information on what my vehicle needs. They are honest and prompt.

GV
GUY V.
Lexus LX 470 Luxury SUV
08/06/2019
Scheduled Appt
Very accommodating. My vehicle was serviced (oil change) right away. Thanks Omar!

RA
RON A.
Poway, CA
08/03/2019
Customer
Friendly, clear estimates, Omar, peace of mind when you drive away

ST
STEPHEN T.
Oceanside, CA
Toyota Camry Solara
07/27/2019
Great service and quality work
Been bringing my Toyotas here for a few years now and am always treated well! Work performed is done with excellence, and Omar & Steve always give great customer service!

HS
HECTOR S.
San Diego, CA
07/26/2019
I HAD COME TO STEVE SHOP SINCE MY SON RECOMMENDED TOME
I WISH THAT THEY WOULD HAVE A DISCOUNT FOR OLD SENIOR CUSTOMERS THAT NOW DEPEND ONLY ON SOCIAL SECURITY.

JOHN B.
San Marcos, CA
Lexus ES
07/20/2019
Best Service
Their service is far superior to the Lexus dealership. The same work takes less than an hour instead of 2 hours and their fess are less than half of Lexus. All service records are maintained for warranty purposes.

JASON P.
Coronado, CA
Lexus SC 430
07/12/2019
Thank you!!
Great customer service, honest, reasonably priced!

DAN H.
Fallbrook, CA
07/11/2019
They have always taken great care of my cars & provide excellent & personal service.
I have been coming to Alternative Automotive for many years & whether the problem has been big, like a new engine or small, like a basic service, they've always worked hard to get it right. Steve really knows what he's doing & Omar is so great with Customer Service. They take good care of me & my car.

RP
RON P.
07/04/2019
Best Automotive Shop in Escondido
We just took our car in for a check-up, and as ALWAYS was very satisfied with the whole experience. The people are great, very friendly, helpful and courteous. The service is A+++. We were advised at every step, how things were going and what was left to be completed. We are so thankful to have found Alternative Automotive, and will never be going anywhere else.

NB
NONA B.
Lexus RX 400h
06/29/2019
Always great service
The service you expect from a dealer but at prices you can afford

MATTHEW P.
Lexus LS 430
06/29/2019
Always great service at a reasonable cost
Better than the dealer!