Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

JEFF F.
Lexus ES 350
04/19/2019
Fast, friendly service with fair prices.
Steve and Omar communicate with you the entire time your vehicle is being serviced. Our family has been bringing our cars here for many years and we couldn't be more pleased with Alternative Automotive.

San Diego, CA
04/18/2019
Fast, friendly servic
My second visit with my 12 year old Highlander. Fast, friendly service. I'll be back!

Valley Center, CA
Lexus SC 300 Luxury Sport Cpe
04/16/2019
Good Service-Excellent Communications
Reliable & Reasonably priced.

Ralph B.
Chevrolet Astro Cargo Van
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Ralph said the service was good.

Jose C.
Dodge Dart
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Jose said the service was quick.

SF

Poway, CA
Lexus NX
04/12/2019
Omar’s smile
Timely service at a fair price. The cost/price explained in detail prior to starting work.

JV
JOSEPH V.
04/09/2019
The honest, friendliness that you encounter when you walk in
Being an East Coast parent visiting family in Carlsbad numerous times a year and having a Lexus needing some attention, where do I go for service? Not being familiar with services, I was referred by a gentleman at a smog service to Alternative. They seem very honest and caring.

JOHN S.
Honda HR-V
03/26/2019
Last service
Had a good chat with Steve. Time flew by and my car was finished. Thanks.

DEBORAH H.
Lexus LS 430
03/21/2019
Another great experience with Alternative Automotive
I just had my 2006 Lexus 430 serviced again. They were on time and I was able to wait for my car. The folks here are friendly and they take good care of my car. Omar recommend services my car needs and let me know if there is any services that can wait and they can watch and see. Very reasonably priced and I trust their recommendations.

Robert B.
Lexus ES 350
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Robert said the staff understand his vehicle.

JUSTIN B.
Lexus RX 300 Luxury SUV
03/14/2019
We love Alternative Automotive!
Unlike other automotive businesses I have used in the past, I always know that I can trust the judgement and advice of the mechanics at Alternative. They provide clear rationale and pricing behind all suggestions for what my cars need. My family has used the services of this shop for 15+ years and mulitple cars and we can always rest assured that we are getting the best service here. The staff and owners are very friendly and the waiting room is clean and comfortable.

JEFF F.
Always the best service
We are treated like royalty when we arrive and when we pick up. I know my vehicle has been thoroughly repaired and I can drive away safe and sound. Thanks Steve and Omar!

CZ
CAMILLE Z.
Lexus GS 450h
Always excellent experience!
The service is always superb, with friendly, knowledgeable staff, and fair pricing! This is why I have been a loyal customer for over ten years!

GT
GAIL T.
Usual excellent service
Omar was great today, just needed replacement windshield wipers...called ahead, drove in & 10 minutes later back on the road. Would not go anywhere else for major or minor service.
Thanks Alternative Automotive!

CHRIS W.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
03/09/2019
Great communications and great overall experience!
The team diagnosed and fixed a challenging issue with my Range Rover, a I'm very happy with my experience at Alternative Automotive. I'd highly recommend to anyone exploring the internet for the right place....stop looking, cause it's Alternative Auto!

PM
PATSY M.
Lexus ES 300 Luxury Sport Sdn
03/09/2019
Honest, informative, competent, fair rates
I am a long term customer since 2005; I own a Lexus which now has 225,000 miles and runs well. Being retired, I don't drive much and being older, having a new car isn't a priority although having a safe and reliable car is. Steve, the owner, has always had my trust. My car is thoroughly checked each visit. I am informed of all items they have spotted that need attention but never in a hard sell manner. Rather, I am informed if the item is a safety priority or if I can wait to repair. I like to have repairs explained to me in detail so that I can learn about the car systems. Omar, the service advisor is awesome at this... informative, patient, clear, not condescending. As a woman who is independent and who has taken a handyman class, I appreciate learning about my car from Omar. He is an excellent addition to the staff and has been with Steve a few years. The business has a wonderful website and communication system that helps you keep track of vehicle repairs and recommendations. In addition, discount coupons are sent out regularly. At times, for costlier repairs, I have been provided with a rental car for the day. Their lobby is clean and comfortable. I cannot more highly recommend Alternative Automotive to you. Satisfied Customer!

KV
KAY V.
Lexus RX 400h
03/07/2019
trustworthy car repair
Excellent customer service & honestly keeps me going back. Steve should be grateful that Omar is the face & voice of his business.

03/05/2019
Honest and knowledgeable
Very customer service oriented. Feel confident about their work. Omar is great.

DO
DONNA O.
San Diego, CA
INFINITI Q70
03/05/2019
Great place
Been coming to alternative automotive for 20 years. Steve and Omar have always been honest and helpful in providing cost effective solutions for our multiple cars that we bring to them for maintenance. Never had a problem with them! Great mechanics!