Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

NH
Nina H.
Valley Center, CA
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Nina said she was happy with her visit. The business is awesome, honest, and she has recommended it to all of her friends.

Judy M.
Lexus GX 460
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Jim. He said he was completely happy with the service.

JN
Jean N.
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Jean said this business is the best. The staff were very good and tried to explain the work to her. She trusts them completely.

Don B.
California
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Don said the staff did a really good job.

ES
EVA S.
07/02/2018
reliable, honest
First time customer ; I had a great experience; completed on time, as promissed ; very happy w/ overall service.

AA
ANN A.
Lexus NX 200t
06/26/2018
Always outstanding service
I have been driving a Lexus for 16 1/2 years. I am so happy I finally discovered Alternative Automotive 10 years ago. It is easy to get an appointment to meet my needs, the service is top rate, and my car gets what it needs. I drove my last Lexus for 13 years and never had one mechanical problem and only bought a new one for all the new technology (blue tooth, back up camera, etc.). Alternative not only provides top rate service, but the price is always fair. When I bought my new car last year I used the two free service appointments that comes with the purchase. I put up with them because it was free, but went straight back to Alternative because the service
at Lexus is not personal like Alternative. I can name at least 4 people I have recommended and still go to Alternative Automotive!

GH
Gabriel H.
San Marcos, CA
Dodge Caliber
06/26/2018 Category: Service
Gabriel said the staff really got the job done and they did it more quickly than the other places he went before. They kept him updated on how the vehicle was doing during the whole process.

Jason L.
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Jason's wife. She said the repair was timely, and they were able to fix the current engine.

Lexus ES 350
06/11/2018
Omar is the best. Not only a friendly place but a great price for whatever service I have required. They even took the time to check the tire pressure on my wife's car when she picked me up.

ES
EDWARD S.
Ford Edge
06/10/2018
Excellent Easy and Fast Service
Amazing staff, quality work and all done within one day each time I needed something done, I'm confident and never second guess my decision to come here. Thank you!

MARY C.
06/06/2018
Great Service!
I don't drive my car a lot so I get it serviced every 6 months or so. Because my mileage is low, they did a safety check on my car to be sure that everything was ok. It only took 45 minutes which was great considering how busy they were. I really like this car repair shop. Steve, Omar and the repair crew work well together and they don't over-book appointments. If you have an emergency, they can usually accommodate you. They are way better than dealerships where you wait hours on end for minor service. I definitely recommend this shop.

CO
Charlene O.
06/06/2018 Category: Service
Charlene said she is a long time customer. She was satisfied with the work done at the facility and the cost .

06/03/2018
Repair of defective rear brake light.
Courteous, prompt, friendly service

MF
MARGARET F.
06/01/2018
The very best !!!
If you want excellent service and complete honesty, Alternative Automotive is the place to go. Have been taking my Lexus RX 330 to them for years.

CU
CAROLYN U.
06/01/2018
oil change
I took my 1994 Toyota Camry in fo an oil change and Alternatives did a complete check on my car. Alternatives is keeping my car in great condition so I don't have breakdowns.

Maria M.
Fallbrook, CA
06/01/2018 Category: Service
Maria said she would recommend this business for service.

Anthony S.
Fallbrook, CA
05/30/2018 Category: Service
Anthony said he deals with mechanics all the time and he hates all of them except for Omar and Steve. He appreciated all their help.

Ambrosio M.
California
05/25/2018 Category: Service
Ambrosio said he had a good experience.

SHARON S.
05/24/2018
Great people work here!
Steve employs an excellent staff of mechanics and I know my Lexus is in good hands whenever I visit Alternative Automotive. I give them my highest recommendation.

Susie B.
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Susie said the staff at this business had great communication with her about the repairs of her vehicle and they told her the cost ahead of time before making repairs. The staff was courteous and Omar was terrific.