ALYSSA M.
Vista, CA
Nissan Versa Note
02/06/2020
Trustworthy
I have taken my nissan versa here for its maintenance for the past couple years or so. Omar is always polite and informative of what needs to be done or what is going on with my car. The only thing I wish was they were open weekends, one weekend and/or a little later since I work those same times. Other than that, love this place

AA
ARIEL A.
San Diego, CA
02/04/2020
Service Low-Beam Bulb Replacement
The service is very good
The owner is very friendly, accommodating, very humble and helpful.
I brought my odyssey van end of 2018 for low-beam bulb replacement, and they did the service in a fast-timely manner. Last week, the same low-beam bulb went dead, so I called them and brought it in to check.
To make the long story short, they replaced the bulb under warranty and I didn't pay anything. I was so happy that they honor the defective item under warranty. It took them few minutes to get it fixed. This is was an amazing experience.
My work is two-minute drive from their location, very convenient.
I shared this experience with my co- workers and recommended Alternative Automotive!

CORALIE B.
Fallbrook, CA
01/29/2020
Friendly, reasonable prices, trustworthy
It's such a relief to have found someone I feel I can trust to take good care of my car!

SJ
SHIRLEY J.
01/29/2020
Honesty, timeliness, informative.
Went in, talked with Omar. Extremely helpful and nice. Had a 1:00 p.m. appointment, took my car straight away. Diagnosed my problem quickly. Instead of being there all day, I was home way before 2. My car is 14 years old and I feel extremely secure putting my car in Alternative's hands.

Oceanside, CA
01/21/2020
very good - prompt appointment & prompt service - very courteous & professional
dependable & trustworthy service

01/03/2020
These guys are great
Brought my truck in with no appointment on short notice. They were able to diagnose the problem and fit me into the schedule even though they were short staffed. I find the prices to be better than the dealership and work to be quality and the staff to be friendly.

San Marcos, CA
Ram 1500
12/29/2019

GV
GUY V.
Lexus LX 470 Luxury SUV
12/18/2019
Service appointment
Ease of getting one and getting finished timely.

MF
MIKE F.
Lexus GX 470
12/14/2019
Professional and On Time . . . as usual. VERY happy!
Nothing better than having things go as planned . . . no surprises. Steve, Omar, Daniel, and George were all professional, pleasant, and respectful of not only my time but all the customers time that I saw being attended to. I have been coming to Alternative Automotive for years and recommend them highly to anyone looking for an honest mechanic who will treat you fairly, with respect, and professionalism - something not seen in many companies now a days. Too many other things in life to worry about - nice to know I don't have to worry about my car issues and whether or not I'm being treated fairly.

Lexus ES 350
12/09/2019
130,000 mile service
Very helpful to assist with any upkeep or maintenance/ honest

11/24/2019
Responsive and frequent communicayion
Omar was responsive, friendly and communicated with us frequently. The work was performed well and completed promptly.

PD
PAT D.
San Diego, CA
11/14/2019
Great
They really know cars! Professional, knowledgeable, expeditious, informative, comparative pricing, the place is clean, staff is courteous. I've been coming to them for about 20 years!

MARY C.
11/11/2019
Steve's shop is the best! They listen to you! If you want concierge service, come here. Omar does a great job managing the office and crew. The pricing is competitive and worth it!

DON M.
San Marcos, CA
Scion xD
11/09/2019
Rear Shocks and a leak repair
This was the third time I've taken my car to Alternative Auto. I have left happy every time. Quality work at a fair price. Timely. Great Service all the way around. I would not hesitate to recommend them.

ROY W.
Lexus ES 350
11/06/2019
Service on 2010 Lexus
Work completed on time. I like the feedback/ work needed on future visits..give me information to plan for.