Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

DIANE R.
Valley Center, CA
11/03/2018
Owner, employees, kind, friendly and professional
Steve and his employees always look out for me in fixing my vehicle, cost and professional job. They go the extra mile to fix any problem that arises.

PU
PEGGY U.
Superior Service
Alternative Automotive was recommended by a friend. I was very pleased with the service. Omar in the front office was friendly, knowledgeable, professional and patient. He thoroughly explained what they would be doing to service my car. I only brought it in for an oil change, but they provided a complete review and recommendations for future service. There was no pressure to do more than I wanted and I left with only an oil change, but also a list of items to watch for in the future and an intent to return again and again. The waiting area is clean and comfortable. Making an appointment was simple. My visit was the caliber of going to the dealer, but at half the price.

KA
KATE A.
San Marcos, CA
Thourghoness
I can trust Omar and the other people there to give me a thorough evaluation of what's necessary and a thorough evaluation of the cost. Plus, a thorough repair so that I can drive away in full confidence that what we agreed to be fixed was fixed.

RA
RON A.
Poway, CA
Lexus NX
Omar
Good analysis of problem...fair and competitive pricing...clean waiting area

Robert B.
Lexus ES 350
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Spoke to Robert. He said he would recommend this business for service.

EP
Enzo P.
California
Lexus IS 300
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Enzo said the business has good pricing and quick service. They went above and beyond what they were supposed to do.

LORY S.
Fallbrook, CA
Lexus CT 200h
10/24/2018
Great automotive shop
Alternative Automotive is a great shop and they are honest. Omar is extra great and very nice to the customers. They send reminder texts so you don't miss your appointmrnt. I have only ever had great experiences on my visits.

LR
LARRY R.
Poway, CA
Lexus LS 460
10/24/2018
Great 40,000 mile Service on 2009 Lexus!
Our 09 LS 460 had a difficult to diagnose electrical problem that Alternative Auto was able to quickly and thoroughly find. They bent over backwards to take the time to take care of our low mileage LS. They even performed a 40,000 mile Service for us even though we didn't have an appointment! We highly recommend them!

TH
TERRY H.
Toyota Avalon
10/21/2018
Honest quality service
I didn’t have an appointment but it was time for the oil change. I showed up with out an appointment but they were able to fit me in. I had the opportunity to talk to several other customers who have been using Alternative Automotive for over 15 years just as I have been and we are all totally elated with their honesty and no upsale business. I couldn’t be happier and highly recommend this business.

Lexus ES 300h
10/17/2018
Convenient location.
Every visit to this shop leaves me completely satisfied..

JEFF F.
10/17/2018
Fast service with high quality
Never had a bad experience in the four years we have been bringing our cars to Alternative Automotive. Personalized service at half the price of dealers. My whole family brings their cars here.

GV
GUY V.
Lexus LX 470 Luxury SUV
10/15/2018
Omar is very reassuring and direct to the point. Thanks for keeping my 20yr old Lexus roadworthy.

IS
INGRID S.
Acura MDX
10/15/2018
Steve and crew are very friendly, professional and knowledgeable.
Omar attended to my needs the earliest possible and is very polite and professional. He gives other options to choose from if possible. Overall I am happy for the service given to me this visit.

CHRIS C.
Lexus IS 300
15 years of consistently excellent service
15 years of consistently excellent service. Always honest, always beats dealer prices and courteous. Omar always takes his time to be sure you understand what is being done. Steve runs a first class business.

10/09/2018
My experience for 18 years
Excellent mechanical job always and pleasant service manager
The best!

ROBERT M.
Bonsall, CA
Toyota Tundra
10/06/2018
Always trusted and the best of service
I have been going to Alternative Automotive for a few years now on the recommendation of a friend. My experience has been phenomenal. They always use quality parts, do the work right all at reasonable fare prices. They treat you with respect, are honest and have earned my trust over and over again. Give them a chance and they will earn your trust to.

JOE K.
Lexus RX 450h
10/05/2018
Dependable vehicle service
I’ve been having Steve service my vehicles for over 10 years. The staff has always done a good job servicing my vehicles.

KH
KEN H.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
10/03/2018
Excellent Customer Service
Only contact was front desk. Both on phone calls and on premise. Spoke solely with Omar.
Very good customer service. Listened to my needs, made some suggestions, one of which i followed. Driver side head gasket was leaking oil, causing smoke when oil hit exhaust manifold and pipe. Offered price for replacing Valve Cover Gasket, and optional to replace passenger side Valve Cover Gasket. Driver side was NOT leaking, but as this vehicle had over 200,000 miles, and the price to do both was much less that 2x, I went ahead and had them replace both.
Car was clean, no more smell of oil burning.

Very happy with them. Will go back.

LARRY M.
10/02/2018
Auto maintenance
Going on a road trip and had the car in for a safety check before going. Also had new headlights installed since the low beams had gone out.

RP
RON P.
09/30/2018
Car wouldn't start
Out in town, and car wouldn't start. Jump started it and got to Alternative Automotive, our garage, a.s.a.p. One call to Omar and we were reassured he could take us immediately. We were set and ready to go in no time flat. Once again, dependable to the end. We've been customers for awhile now, and will never leave, they are the BEST!