Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

P0
PAT 0.
San Diego, CA
01/15/2019
Steve runs an A+++ Business!
I have been going to Alternative Auto for close to 20 years. They are honest, efficient and have knowledgeable employees. Their customer service is wonderful. They get you in, diagnose your problem, give you a quote do the work and get you back on the road safely in a timely manner. Thank you guys, you are all amazing!

SF
SHERRY F.
Hyundai Tucson
01/11/2019
90,000 mile service.
My car was in for the scheduled 90,000 mile service and had a few other things done. I called them, was given a choice of appointments and had my car in promptly. Most everything was completed in a day. One part had to be ordered and I was called a day or 2 later to complete my service. I appreciate the professionalism of the shop and the employees. Thanks guys.

HE
HAL E.
Toyota Avalon
01/10/2019
Accomodating, no high pressure, reasonable compared to competition,
I have written several reviews, so I don't have much new praises to give. They always have been thorough, alerting me to anything that needs monitoring rather than pressuring for an immediate expenditure. Scheduling service is easy and on several occasions they have 'squeezed' me in when I had a problem that could not be ignored. I am very happy with Alternative Automotive.

CT
CHUCK T.
Valley Center, CA
01/10/2019
Excellent customer service. This is a very honest business with great employees.
Excellent customer service. A very honest business, with great employees.

Robert B.
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Robert said the staff is one of the best.

DK
DALE K.
01/05/2019
Omar is very pleasant and efficient.
I make an appointment which they keep--on time. They service my car while I wait--within the expected time. Omar points out anything needing attention and we decide whether to do it today or next time. Very pleasant and efficient. Gave up on the dealer several years ago and never regretted it.

ER
ERIC R.
San Marcos, CA
Lexus GS 300
01/03/2019
Fantastic service!
Stopped by without an appointment as my car was having difficulty starting. They immediately took a look at it and diagnosed that a new battery was needed and since it was under warranty had me back on the road in 30 minutes at no charge!

BF
BILLY F.
Oceanside, CA
Lexus RX 450h
12/28/2018
Friendly, Competant, and Through
As usual my service encounter was without incident, everything went as expected. I appreciate the care with which they take care of the vehicle, and they alerts they make you aware of before something goes awray!

DEBORAH H.
Mercury Grand Marquis
12/27/2018
Great service and clear explanation for work needed.
Steve and the guys at Alternative Automotive perform great work. I had to take my Mom's car in unexpectedly and they were prompt with their assessment and repair cost projection. They finished it the same day. I really appreciate this auto repair shop. It is so refreshing to have these folks to count on to keep my car and my Mom's working well.

GS
GAYLE S.
San Diego, CA
Lexus LS 430
12/27/2018
Replacement for my Lexus
Love this shop, not always the case with car repair establishment. No oversell just fix what needs to be done, fast and efficient. Will always take my car to them.

Richard B.
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Richard said he would definitely recommend this business.

TK
Teresa K.
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Teresa said the staff provided good service.

CA
CATHY A.
12/11/2018
Personable and trustworthy
I’ve used Alternative Automotive to service my vehicles for nearly twenty years. I have always trusted them and my latest visit was as outstanding as the rest have been.

ES
EVA S.
12/08/2018
Eva
Great service, very affordable price

PS
PAUL S.
San Marcos, CA
Porsche Cayenne
12/07/2018
Professional and thorough!
Omar and his team exhaustively troubleshooted an unique coolant problem for my Porsche and kept me informed each step through completing the corrective actions. They also fixed my ac in a superb fashion. Service was timely, efficient and highly deserving of future business. Thank you!

TF
TERESITA F.
Rancho Santa Fe, CA
INFINITI FX35
12/06/2018
Alternative Automotive is 6 stars out of 5!
I've been bringing all my cars to Steve for almost 20 years and he and his crew are knowledgeable, ethical and courteous. I can't imagine anyone else taking care of my cars.

Lexus RX 400h
12/05/2018
Honest and trliable
Alternative Automotive has been servicing our cars for the past 8 or 9 years. They are very forthright in letting you know what needs to be done and what will need to be done in the near future. Prices are reasonable. Service excellent. And Omar and Steve are really nice guys. I’d highly recommend them.

MATTHEW P.
Lexus LS 430
12/05/2018
Always great service
Friendly, competent and reasonably priced service. What more can you ask for.!

Fallbrook, CA
Lexus GS 350
12/04/2018
Review Alternative Automotive.
Excellent service. Been taking my Lexus there for quite a while.

EP
ED P.
12/04/2018
This was the second time I have used Alternative Automotive, both times I have been extremely satisfied with service, price and communication.

This time I took my 2012 Chevy Equinox in to have a HVAC mixer valve replaced and to find a rattle in the dashboard. They were successful in solving both issues and the service was quality work without paying dealer shop prices. I will continue to use Alternative Automotive and recommend them to my friends.

Omar is the service manager and does a great job of keeping you informed and has been very honest in communications with me.