MICHAEL R.
09/29/2020
Job well done
I feel like they did a good job. Driving home the fan did not make the clicking sound that it was making before. They told me it was a bearing in the blower motor and it is better to replace it now before it causes bigger problems. I don’t know if that is true, I just don’t know. So I assume they did right by me. I assume they would not have advised me to repair the blower motor if it wasn’t a good idea. Also, today is day one after the repair. Again, I have to assume that it won’t break tomorrow. They should ask for these reviews 6 months or a year after the job. Then my review is worth something.

MATTHEW P.
Lexus LS 430
09/29/2020
Continued great service. Been taking my Lexus here for over eight years, never disappointed.
The service is great and their prices are very reasonable. Highly recommend.

JOSH M.
Dodge Journey
09/23/2020
Best experience I ever had
Was having problems with my Dodge Journey, suspected it was the transmission and tasked my husband to find a place that I could relay on since I actually took my SUV to the dealership and they had it for 3 hours and never did the work. That one incident was the best thing ever, seriously. Omar was great to deal with, the mechanics are honest and do great work. My problem was something that Dodge does not have a fix for but they did everything to make sure I felt confident and safe in my Dodge Journey with my toddler. Thank you to each and every mechanic that worked on my SUV this past week to make sure that what they could fix was fixed and helping me. They all went above and beyond any service I have gotten from any dealership. I have already recommended them to my family and friends.

GF
GILBERT F.
Temecula, CA
09/21/2020
BMW Service
Omar is awesome. He kept me update on the repairs happening to my wife's schedule. He also caught two unexpected leaks that in the long run would have cost me a lot of money. Omar also was able to contact the extended warranty company and save me money on the the repairs.

LR
LARRY R.
Poway, CA
Lexus LS 460
09/15/2020
Same Day Appointment + Expert Fast Service
I called in the morning and received a 1:30PM appointment the same day. Three of my wife's 2009 Lexus windows had suddenly stopped working. Only the driver's side window could be controlled and I suspected an electrical problem.
I arrived a few minutes early and after a very short wait, the car was placed in the garage. About 15 minutes later, the problem was corrected and a short time later, I was on my way back home with all windows fully operational! Three days have passed and the windows are all still working fine.
My experience shows why you need service people who are trained mechanics and electricians on your car brand. Also, the cost was far less than it would have been had I taken the car to the dealer. That's why I have been using Alternative Automotive for over 15 years.

GN
GUS N.
09/15/2020
Awesome Service
Just moved to the area, went online looking for an auto service location to take my wife’s car to. Top of the list Alternative Automotive. Gave them a called a. very professional person answer, I explained my situation and he gave me all the scenarios I could be facing. Took the car in, sure enough, found the issue, fixed the car the same day, always friendly and professional. Highly recommend this business.

Lexus NX 200t
09/09/2020
Awesome service, fair prices
I know I can always count on the loyal employees at Alternative to do great work at fair prices. They are honest and a pleasure to be around. Thank you!

San Diego, CA
09/01/2020
Always good!
Great service as slways! Always costs less than I expect! 😊

09/01/2020
Awesome repair shop
Great service and reasonable prices! I will definitely return and make this my new automotive repair place

DOLORES M.
Lexus ES 300
08/28/2020
I trust the people who work there.
Steve, Omar and all the mechanics that work at Alternative Automotive know their business of servicing my car. I have been taking it there since I bought it. I have been extremely satisfied with the tune-ups, repairs, over-all maintenance check-ups thru out the years. They are honest and trustworthy.

DAVE B.
08/27/2020
Van not starting
I had an issue with my van starting. I called Omar and he talked me through a few of the possibilities. I finally got the van started, but I didn't want to shut it off. It was late afternoon and I called Omar if I could drop it off - he said no problem. I didn't have an appointment, but they worked me in and fixed it the very next day. Great job once again!

Lexus ES 350
08/26/2020
Very helpful
I trust their work and any recommendations that may be a problem later with my safety in mind. I appreciate that they don't ignore problems that may arise later.

JERRY B.
San Diego, CA
Hyundai Veloster
08/25/2020
First visit
Recommended by a friend. Lived up to expectations. Fair price. Very Satisfied.

DEBBIE P.
08/18/2020
I was made aware of a radiator leak on Thursday. I talked to Omar at Alternative Automotive on Friday and he said he could give me an appointment for Monday morning to replace the radiator. The car was supposed to be ready by 1:00 but they were finish by 11:00. I had a great experience at Alternative Automotive.

DENNIS W.
San Marcos, CA
Toyota Tundra
08/12/2020
Local
Reasonable pricing well explainded repairs