GF
GILBERT F.
Temecula, CA
01/27/2021
BMW Service
Omar is always awesome. He keeps me update on the service of my vehicle and informed of upcoming repairs and services my vehicle might need.

LC
LINDA C.
01/21/2021
Great service at reasonable prices
Alternative Automotive has reasonable prices and I don’t think we’ve ever had a surprise in the years we have been coming here, no up selling pressure like the dealer shops. Always done when committed. We highly recommend Alternative Automotive!

JESSE B.
Nissan Versa
01/16/2021
Great and very helpful service
For a long time, I had an issue with my right turn blinker and every other location wanted to charge me well over $109 just for the inspection itself, so I was completely discouraged from looking for further help. I found this place and Omar was super helpful, friendly and very professional. After giving him the explanation, he states that the inspection was gonna be only $30 plus any additional charges needed to fix my blinker. In the end, I only needed to pay $50 for something other locations wanted to charge me well over that pricing just to see if there even was an issue. So grateful to have found this shop! Highly recommend to anyone in need of some car work being done. Give them a call!

JERRY M.
FIAT 500e BATTERY ELECTRIC
01/12/2021
There was no pressure to have any service done that may not be necessary
This was my first visit , not many shops even want to work on my Fiat. I felt very comfortable there and I’m glad I have found a new shop for my future needs.

Fallbrook, CA
01/08/2021
They take great care of their customers
I dropped my car off after hours when I got off work- no appt, just left a desperate & frantic phone message - my engine light was on & my husband was leaving town so I was stranded. They jumped on it first thing the next morning & made suggestions to help me save money too. They came to my rescue, as always & gave me peace of mind.

DON M.
Scion xD
01/08/2021
Great work, great service, trustworthy
I have been going here for 2 years. Fast quality work with great service. Omar is the best.
Highly recommend. Very trustworthy.

OB
OLGA B.
01/05/2021
Honest and reliable
It’s always a good experience because I know Omar will take care of my Camry or van!

DAVE B.
12/30/2020
Great job once again! Thanks!

Poway, CA
12/29/2020
Great place to get service on my Ford.
Really great service! Thanks.

HE
HENRY E.
Oceanside, CA
12/24/2020
always great
Steve, Omar, George & company have always taken care of my old Honda van since she passed 100k - i feel that Alternative Automotive provide good work for an honest & fair price.

PH
PATRICIA H.
12/22/2020
Great service as always! Omar went above and beyond to get me a better deal on the parts needed for my service and saved me some much needed cash! Thank you Omar and the entire Alternative Auto crew!

RN
ROBERT N.
Chevrolet Cobalt
12/21/2020
Confidence
Always confident that the work will be done by a mechanic as if he was working on his car and at a cost that is competitive with any other shop.

Kia Optima
12/04/2020
Great Customer Service
Always great service. Wayyyyyyyy better than any dealer or big auto service company. They don't BS you.

KA
KATE A.
12/01/2020
Commitment to excellence
Thank you for your continued commitment to excellence.

KA
KATE A.
Hyundai ELANTRA
11/30/2020
Nice to Trust a Car Repair place
So nice to have an automotive repair team that I can trust. You are on time, keep your commitments, and perform to a exceptionally high standard.