Michael R.
01/17/2020
Honesty goes a long way
They were very upfront about how much time it would take being the holiday season and all . Upfront on price estimate and amount of time it would take replace the part . This has been common place on my last couple of visits over the past several years.

Mary P.
Oldsmobile Aurora
12/12/2019
Andrews Transmissions
As always Andrew's Transmissions took very good car of me and my vehicle. Mr. Tim was very helpful and thorough and took his time figuring out what was needed and addressed my concerns, all while doing my scheduled oil change. Ms. Delaine Andrews, the owner, is always reliable, honest, and fair. It's always a great experience and I know she takes pride in her shop, the mechanics ( especially Mr. Tim), and the quality of the repairs.that are done at her business. They are the best auto repair shop I have ever dealt with.

GB
Gary B.
12/12/2019
Fixed Rights
I had my transmission repaired no problem so far .I don't expect any either have gone back for another issue that they resolved . friendly people which is nice but what you want is your auto fixed right they have done that for me. I will go back with my repair issues

GM
Gary M.
Cadillac DeVille
11/22/2019
Clean & professional, a place I would go back to.
Spotless facility knowledgeable employees friendly service

Bonnie H.
Chevrolet Colorado
11/22/2019
Great customer service!
This place is honest and does an awesome job with communication. I get updates on my vehicle status via text which is very convenient. Also, they provide a copy of the thorough inspection of my vehicle with pictures. Great local place with honest hard working people!

AG
Ann G.
11/14/2019
Car’s Best Friend!
I have been a customer for about 13 yrs. Went again this week, service was as usual...EXCELLENT!!!

11/02/2019
No phone
You can call and call and leave a message if no one answer and they don't call you back
Delaine A. from Andrews Transmission and Car Care responded on 11/02/2019

We did attempt a call back to the person that left a message last Friday.  There was an emergency that day & we had to close.  It was an unfortnate event & we apologize.  Please try again Monday- Friday 8am to 5pm.

Ford Explorer Sport Trac
11/02/2019
Always a very pleasant visit!
Delaine and the staff at Andrews Transmission are super friendly and upfront when it comes to letting you know what must be done to fix your car. They tell you what is critical and what can wait and they now share with you notes and photos of what they saw during their diagnosis. Delaine will let you know upfront how much the repairs will cost, so you can decide what to have done first.

TN
Tracie N.
Saturn Outlook
10/26/2019
Very honest and professional
I will use them in the future for all my car care needs

NL
Noel L.
10/25/2019
Reliable, trustworthy, honest, and fair
No better feeling to help the small business in the community. Andrew's is the only place I take my vehicles for major repairs and services. Andrew's provides fair estimates with quick turn around and without a doubt in mind, they are true to their work that gained my trust and confidence in their service. I definitely recommend Andrew's to my family, friends, and community.

HN
Henry N.
Ford Edge
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Henry said the staff provided good service.

KC
Kim C.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
10/22/2019
Would give 10 stars if available
The customer service cannot be beat! Very honest and proficient ! Everything is done in a timely manner ! They treat your vehicle just like they would treat their own.. very professional!
Delaine A. from Andrews Transmission and Car Care responded on 10/23/2019

Thank you.  We do our best to offer a quality service

NK
Neal K.
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Neal said they did a pretty good job on the work overall and were pretty knowledgeable. He appreciates that they did an in depth diagnostic, no matter what the results. They did find a couple of things that he knew were coming up, but it was OK.

TC
Tammy C.
10/20/2019
Questionable Mechanic checks
I will be doing my own maintenance

We wish you the best

KC
Kim C.
Chevrolet Avalanche
10/19/2019
Where have you been all of my life
I have been frustrated with all the Chevy dealerships service departments. Had some very bad experiences and I felt that I was overpaying. Had a recent Starter/battery problem. Went to Andrews, not only did they replace and repair my issue but located other pending issues and I had the repaired also. I felt the cost was very reasonable. I have several cars and will take all of my vehicles to Andrews in the future and you should too!
Delaine A. from Andrews Transmission and Car Care responded on 10/23/2019

Thank you... we look forward to helping you with your automobile services & repair needs.