Andrews Transmission and Car Care

AG
Ann G.
Hyundai Santa Fe
07/07/2020
Honesty about what is wrong with your car and ability to fix it!!!

Maria L.
05/29/2020
Best service!
Thank you so much for fixing my AC in my car...taking time to talk to me..and doing a great a job...Since my husband's death.. I wanted to find someone I could trust to work on my car if needed..I found your business in his notes about his car....he trusted you to replace his transmission when he was alive..now I trust you too! Thank you!

David P.
Nissan Titan
05/21/2020
Excellent work and they stand by there work.
I have used Andrews several times. I take my van and truck there for service. I have had major work done their too. They do a great job trouble shooting your issues to get the right work performed. You always look for that business that looks out for your interest. Andrews is that business.

DF
Derek F.
04/24/2020
Very thorough check up
I was very pleased with the service I received from Andrews Transmission. Oil change , air filter replacement and car checked over. Now I know what things I will need to watch over the next year because of the 26 point check. Thank you.

Joann S.
04/21/2020
AS ALWAYS, GREAT HONEST SERVICE
THE ONLY PLACE I KNOW OF THAT YOU CAN ALWAYS GET GREAT AND HONEST SERVICE

Jim B.
03/29/2020
Repair and Diagnostic
Friendly, informative, performed services quickly. Would definitely use their service again.

Jeanette L.
Buick LaCrosse
03/20/2020
Total car care
This is my second visit to Andrews Car Care. They are efficient, transparent, careful and good at their jobs. I highly recommend this company for confidence in your car maintenance

Rose W.
Chrysler Pacifica
03/14/2020
Best Service Anywhere
Great communication! Excellent quality of work.

PE
Paula E.
03/12/2020
The mechanic came to my house with a part he forgot to put on.
I came to Andrews as they were recommended to me by Fred from Pep Boy’s. I was told a woman owned Andrews. That in its self sent me on my way. The problem was repaired in a short amount of time the mechanic came to my house after closing and put a plastic cover back on my vehicle. I have gotten into my car the last 2 days with no hesitation. Stuck to the estimate and was ready when I was told it would be. I have already recommended Andrews to a family member and will continue to recommend them.
Delaine A. from Andrews Transmission and Car Care responded on 03/13/2020

Thank you Paula for the kind words. This young team handled that cover issue  without any input from me.  It makes me proud.  I'm  glad on this event everything went smooth and we were able to stick to our estimate on time & money. thank you again & we look forward to seeing you in the future.

TP
Thomas P.
Lincoln MKX
03/11/2020
Great service without overcharging!
They provided awesome service and even fixed my vacuum hose issue for the standard inspection fee! I knew about them from previous recommendations but when pep boys recommended me I thought I would give them a try. I’m glad I did!
Delaine A. from Andrews Transmission and Car Care responded on 03/13/2020

Thank you for taking the time to give us those kind words

LF
LaVerne F.
03/08/2020
I love the fact that it’s a woman owned business in a male dominated industry. The mechanics don’t rush through the service. They are very thorough. I like the video inspection and she sends that to the customer so that I can see any services that are or will be due.
Delaine A. from Andrews Transmission and Car Care responded on 03/13/2020

We love the video inspection also.. It really helps clients see what we are doing.  Thank you for your business it is so appreciated.

SJ
Shadie J.
03/06/2020
05 F150
Excellent work at the shop. I always get the best care and quality work. This shop keeps my truck in tip-top shape and running at superior performance. No short cuts or beating around the bush here. Never disappointed the only mechanic I will use in the Pace, Milton, and Pensacola area. Keep it up!!!
#customer for life

LF
Laverne F.
03/06/2020
Awesome Service

Rose W.
02/28/2020
Best Service Anywhere
Great communication excellent work!!! Always happy with my services!!!

Kathleen M.
02/21/2020
Timely appointment, good service
I had a problem that could not be duplicated but they worked for 11/2 days on it.