Angelos Auto Repair and Car Sales

Overall Rating 4.17/5Overall Rating 4.17/5Overall Rating 4.17/5Overall Rating 4.17/5rating 4.17

erik s. on 03/31/2017
"Scammers"
Bought my truck in October. Had my personal mechanic check it out before purchasing. There was a list of things That needed to be fixed. IE idler arm, pitman arm, tie rod ends, rear bumper, Angelo agreed to fix it so I went through with the paperwork. Went to pick up my truck and they had already taken it to a inspection place for​a sticker. It passed. And I figured they took care of the issues. Brought it to another shop to have all the fluids changed and fluid film the frame and that place said it should not have passed inspection and nothing had been fixed. They only greased the pitman arm and idler arm. I bring it back and Angelo replace the tie rod ends and That was it. A day later the check engine light came on. I called and they said they would address it when I bring it in for a complimentary oil change. When I brought it in all's they did was scan it and say it was a evap leak they would fix it at my next oil change. I bring it back again and they tell me what's wrong and they will have to drop the gas tank to fix it they will need a whole day to fix it. So I bring it back again and they call me telling me my warranty is up because it's been soon long since I bought the truck and I need a fuel pump now and they charged me almost $800 to fix it. Still never fixed the idler arm rear bumper or pitman arm. They are a bunch of hacks and I wouldn't trust them to check the air pressure in my tires
Service Date: 03/28/2017
Review Created: 03/31/2017 10:41 AM
erik s. on 03/28/2017
"Scammed"
Went to buy my truck, before I even bought it I had my personal mechanic check out the truck for me. There was a few things my mechanic found wrong and brought up to Angelo. He said he would fix everything. So I said ok and went forward with the paperwork. Adam took it upon himself to bring the truck to get a inspection sticker and it passed. (I'm guessing they pay off the inspection place) because I brought it to 3 other inspection places that all said the truck should have failed for multiple things including what my mechanic told them about in the first place. But since it "passed" inspection they refused to fix anything. Less than a week later my check engine light was on and they told me they would take care of it when I got my first complementary oil change. Well all's they did was tell me there was a evap leak and they would actually fix it on my next oil change. Brought it back for 2nd oil change and they said it needed a part and would have to take another whole day to fix because they were going to have to take the gas tank out. So I bring it back for them to fix it finally after months of being given the run around. And they claim that the fuel pump and gas lines were no good and it would not be covered. I asked them to just put it back in and I would take it elsewhere. They claimed that it's undrivable. Seriously? I drove it there and there's been no issue with the fuel pump ever. After talking to many mechanics. They told me That when Angelo's was dropping my tank they probably broke the fuel lines and pump themselves because they weren't easy about taking it out. So something That should have been fixed back when I bought the truck was now my problem and I got screwed paying almost $800 for. Terrible place and a bunch of scammers.
Review Created: 03/28/2017 02:42 PM
Rebecca S. on 03/25/2017
"Worst service!"
This company was supposed to service my vehicle at 12:20 this morning. It is now 2:40 and they still haven't shown. When I call they keep telling me 30 more min.
Service Date: 03/25/2017
Review Created: 03/25/2017 11:43 AM
Jeffery G. G. on 03/03/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Don't go to Angelos if you need coils"
Had coils supposenly changed on my 2009 Toyota corolla 3. times and it all added up to 1370 dollars i checked with 5 other garages and they said it should have never cost 600 dollars for 4 plugs and 4coils which according to my warranty should have been covered. My old technician said he covers anything on a car if you come back more than once for same repair. Sometimes you must get ripped off to learn how people are everyone else 😔 they warranty the work if you have to have same job done more than once in a 90 day period
Service Date: 02/27/2017
Review Created: 03/03/2017 06:33 PM
Jeffery G. on 02/03/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Me and my Mercury Mariner"
Angelo is probably the best dealer and repairman that I know I bought two vehicles from him and I was happy with both he don't feed you any bull I been dealing with Angelo's for 4 years now. He has always been the best I give 5 stars over every body else in his class there hasn't been a other dealership that made me feel as good as I feel about him. So get down there and buy a car from him today you'll see what I mean.
Service Date: 01/29/2017
Review Created: 02/03/2017 02:23 PM
Jeffery G. on 11/27/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"He gets you going when no one else will"
Angelo's is probably one of the best dealerships around as far as getting someone like me in a car that no one else could my credit isn't the greatest and he helped me out a lot. I'm a disabled Army veteran who was laid off on unemployment and just before it ran out I was forced to take a low paying job for 4 years now I have a good paying job but it's still hard digging myself out of the pit but he did and he's getting me into a great looking SUV thank you Angelo's and Adam two wonderful people
Service Date: 11/14/2016
Review Created: 11/27/2016 06:10 PM
lisa n. on 11/04/2016
"awesome place"
Angelo is great. His staff is wonderful. Will not try to sell you anything you dont need. He has been my mechanic for years. Takes care of the whole family. Oil changes on Saturdays only $19.99. Kudos to him.
Service Date: 11/02/2016
Review Created: 11/04/2016 06:35 PM
Jeffery G. on 08/17/2016
"Best dealership"
Angelo's is a great place to get a car my credit isn't the best but he still put me in a nice car paid sales tax took care of registration and inspected the car there is not to many used car dealerships that will do that . Plus my family bought from him and they like him to. After he sells you the car he is the best at taking care of it for you five star rating easy.
Service Date: 08/14/2016
Review Created: 08/17/2016 05:13 PM
Jeffery G. on 08/04/2016
"excellent car dealership"
I think Angelo's is great place to buy a car my brother bought two vehicles from him both my sons bought cars from Angelo's and they all had great vehicles no problems I bought a Toyota corolla from him two years ago with minimal problems that he fixed right away I recomend them to anybody great place
Service Date: 08/04/2016
Review Created: 08/04/2016 03:30 PM
Lisa A. on 06/15/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Guaranteed loan gets you in and approved."
End up with a car that has nothing but problem after problem, and cant even drive it. But your stuck with it..totally not happy..my poor daughter. First time buyer, needed car to keep job. But they never cleaned it and put in floor mats like promised,electric windows were broke, needed brakes, rotors, wheel berrings, but they get it inspected for you..Extremly not happy.
Service Date: 12/01/2013
Review Created: 06/15/2016 09:47 AM
James and Michelle P. on 06/11/2016
"Amazing!"
My husband and I were looking for a family vacation suv and found it here. Angelo and his staff make you feel like family and for the first time we felt really good about buying a used car! Customer service is a rarity these days, but we have found the best ever here at Angelo's!! Adam spent countless hours making sure we were all set with financing and had peace of mind with all aspects of our purchase. Incredible! When do you walk away from a used car lot and experience greatfulness? There is no way you can get this anywhere else. Thank you.....we will send our friends and family here without hesitation and we will be back when our teens are looking for their first car!!
Service Date: 06/06/2016
Review Created: 06/11/2016 06:36 AM
Steve C. on 09/12/2014
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Attentive and awesome totally reccomend"
Sales guy was great and Angelo who is the owner was right there to stand by the car. I was financed and in my car that day. I went to twenty other dealerships and these guys treated me like a hums and we're really nice.
Service Date: 09/12/2014
Review Created: 09/12/2014 04:52 AM
Steve C. on 09/12/2014
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Attentive and awesome totally reccomend"
Service Date: 09/12/2014
Review Created: 09/12/2014 04:52 AM
David M. on 11/13/2013
David said he has a long relationship with the staff. He has flyers from this business to recommend them.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 10/05/2013
Review Created: 11/13/2013
Tony M. on 10/22/2013
Tony said all the service work they performed on his vehicle has been pretty good.
Vehicle: Ford Ranger
Service Date: 09/21/2013
Review Created: 10/22/2013
Barbara R. on 10/22/2013
Barbara said she always uses this facility because of the good service and she is grateful for this business always taking care of her.
Vehicle: Toyota RAV4
Service Date: 09/17/2013
Review Created: 10/22/2013
Steve H. on 10/19/2013
Steve said they are honest and do excellent work.
Vehicle: Jeep Grand Cherokee
Service Date: 09/18/2013
Mark N. on 10/19/2013
Spoke with Josh. He said the staff is welcoming and more than helpful. They offer good advice.
Vehicle: Oldsmobile Intrigue
Service Date: 09/17/2013
Nathan Y. on 10/19/2013
Nathan said they have always been good to him.
Vehicle: Ford Fusion
Service Date: 09/20/2013
Susan P. on 09/24/2013
Susan said this business worked well with her. She would definitely recommend them to others.
Vehicle: Honda Odyssey