Angelos Auto Repair and Car Sales

Overall Rating 4.14/5Overall Rating 4.14/5Overall Rating 4.14/5Overall Rating 4.14/5rating 4.14

Megan C.
07/17/2018
Horrible Service/ Scammers
Very unprofessional and possible scammers. Went in to get a quote on a service and explained that my budget was limited. They gave me one price that I could handle, yet when I went to pick up my vehicle they charged me several hundred dollars more than they quoted me for. Never bothered to communicate or ask if I could handle the drastic change in costs. Gave poor excuses when I questioned it. Lesson learned. Will never be back.

SV
Savannah V.
West Springfield, MA
07/11/2018
Love this place
Let me begin my review by clearly stating my partner and I have rocky credit (due to younger and dumber decisions in life) and I’m not talking average, I’m talking below average, and I also have a past repossession. With that being said, a year ago we financed a car from an dealer in Springfield mass that turned into a big lemon, so big I could’ve ran a lemonade stand for a month. So then we decided to go right to Ready Credit in Springfield MA and try and get into something that drives, even with a whole lot of negative equity, because “if they can’t get you approved than no one can”. Well they couldn’t and didn’t. They were quite rude about it too.
At that point I really felt like NO one could get us into a car. We could not go without a vehicle. I called at least several other places and went through process after process,my credit has so many hits now it’s Swiss Cheese. I was told yes than no, maybe than no, and at one point was told yes and belittled when I asked a question about a car issue and was threatened to have my loan canceled. The bullies come out when you are practically “unloanable” (if that is even such a word, but you get my point.
I turned back to google and found Angelos an hour away, and decided to try one more time.
From the very first moment I called Leya was kind, warm and Really cared. Now I will say, the process was not easy AT ALL! At first none of the banks would help us, Leya was doing everything she could but it was looking not so hot, until after a day or so she ended up getting us approved for the car we had picked out!! I couldn’t believe it.
The bank was a pain, which I expected considering my circumstance, I knew I’d have a lot of paper work to do, But for the last two weeks while tackling that paperwork Leya legit did not leave my side. She checked on us, encouraged us, and comforted me a lot (poor Leya) lol, explained everything, answered all of my calls (yes all of them) with a happy hello! I can NOT stress to anyone enough give them a call! I felt like I was at a dead end. And Angelos actually gave a crap about my partner and I and our three children. I also know if there is any issues with my new car they wouldn’t hesitate to check it out for me and help this car last us a long time. They made me feel very comfortable being able to come to them with any of my car needs. I’m grateful for Angelo and his amazing sales woman Leya! I just can’t say it enough. Call them! If you are like me and feel like you are unhelpable, Leya will help you! Even if they can’t they won’t belittle you or make you feel less than as a human being because your credit and car history is a giant pile of trash. I love our vehicle, and we have a loan we can afford, a new car dealer and mechanic for all of our needs. I will without a doubt drive an hour anytime to keep my Jeep running for a long time and do all of my car business with Angelo from here on out!!! Lastly I’m a very optimistic character but once something goes sour I formulate a very strong opinion and am not afraid to express it in the most unbiased manner ever. With that being said Angelos was the sweetest place ever!!!

GJ
Gary J.
05/04/2018
Best car buying experience for me ever!
I was looking for a used Subaru Forester or Outback and I stumbled upon Angelos website. The Carfax was right on the site, everything looked good to me, so I went down and took it for a test drive. I pointed out a few issues, and Angelo took care of it for me. Adam was great in explaining / handeling the financial part of it all, very courteous. All in all, they went above & beyond!
Highly recommend.

11/04/2017
Mercury Mariner
I wrote a bad review to Angel Automotive March 3 2017 he didn't deserve. He is honest and I always found him willing to work with you on anything even if your broke. I don't know of any body as nice as him

ES
erik s.
Southbridge, MA
03/31/2017
Scammers
Bought my truck in October. Had my personal mechanic check it out before purchasing. There was a list of things That needed to be fixed. IE idler arm, pitman arm, tie rod ends, rear bumper, Angelo agreed to fix it so I went through with the paperwork. Went to pick up my truck and they had already taken it to a inspection place for​a sticker. It passed. And I figured they took care of the issues. Brought it to another shop to have all the fluids changed and fluid film the frame and that place said it should not have passed inspection and nothing had been fixed. They only greased the pitman arm and idler arm. I bring it back and Angelo replace the tie rod ends and That was it. A day later the check engine light came on. I called and they said they would address it when I bring it in for a complimentary oil change. When I brought it in all's they did was scan it and say it was a evap leak they would fix it at my next oil change. I bring it back again and they tell me what's wrong and they will have to drop the gas tank to fix it they will need a whole day to fix it. So I bring it back again and they call me telling me my warranty is up because it's been soon long since I bought the truck and I need a fuel pump now and they charged me almost $800 to fix it. Still never fixed the idler arm rear bumper or pitman arm. They are a bunch of hacks and I wouldn't trust them to check the air pressure in my tires

ES
erik s.
Southbridge, MA
03/28/2017
Scammed
Went to buy my truck, before I even bought it I had my personal mechanic check out the truck for me. There was a few things my mechanic found wrong and brought up to Angelo. He said he would fix everything. So I said ok and went forward with the paperwork. Adam took it upon himself to bring the truck to get a inspection sticker and it passed. (I'm guessing they pay off the inspection place) because I brought it to 3 other inspection places that all said the truck should have failed for multiple things including what my mechanic told them about in the first place. But since it "passed" inspection they refused to fix anything. Less than a week later my check engine light was on and they told me they would take care of it when I got my first complementary oil change. Well all's they did was tell me there was a evap leak and they would actually fix it on my next oil change. Brought it back for 2nd oil change and they said it needed a part and would have to take another whole day to fix because they were going to have to take the gas tank out. So I bring it back for them to fix it finally after months of being given the run around. And they claim that the fuel pump and gas lines were no good and it would not be covered. I asked them to just put it back in and I would take it elsewhere. They claimed that it's undrivable. Seriously? I drove it there and there's been no issue with the fuel pump ever. After talking to many mechanics. They told me That when Angelo's was dropping my tank they probably broke the fuel lines and pump themselves because they weren't easy about taking it out. So something That should have been fixed back when I bought the truck was now my problem and I got screwed paying almost $800 for. Terrible place and a bunch of scammers.

Rebecca S.
Boston, MA
03/25/2017
Worst service!
This company was supposed to service my vehicle at 12:20 this morning. It is now 2:40 and they still haven't shown. When I call they keep telling me 30 more min.

Jeffery G. G.
03/03/2017
Don't go to Angelos if you need coils
Had coils supposenly changed on my 2009 Toyota corolla 3. times and it all added up to 1370 dollars i checked with 5 other garages and they said it should have never cost 600 dollars for 4 plugs and 4coils which according to my warranty should have been covered. My old technician said he covers anything on a car if you come back more than once for same repair. Sometimes you must get ripped off to learn how people are everyone else 😔 they warranty the work if you have to have same job done more than once in a 90 day period

02/03/2017
Me and my Mercury Mariner
Angelo is probably the best dealer and repairman that I know I bought two vehicles from him and I was happy with both he don't feed you any bull I been dealing with Angelo's for 4 years now. He has always been the best I give 5 stars over every body else in his class there hasn't been a other dealership that made me feel as good as I feel about him. So get down there and buy a car from him today you'll see what I mean.

11/27/2016
He gets you going when no one else will
Angelo's is probably one of the best dealerships around as far as getting someone like me in a car that no one else could my credit isn't the greatest and he helped me out a lot. I'm a disabled Army veteran who was laid off on unemployment and just before it ran out I was forced to take a low paying job for 4 years now I have a good paying job but it's still hard digging myself out of the pit but he did and he's getting me into a great looking SUV thank you Angelo's and Adam two wonderful people

LN
lisa n.
Oxford, MA
11/04/2016
awesome place
Angelo is great. His staff is wonderful. Will not try to sell you anything you dont need. He has been my mechanic for years. Takes care of the whole family. Oil changes on Saturdays only $19.99. Kudos to him.

08/17/2016
Best dealership
Angelo's is a great place to get a car my credit isn't the best but he still put me in a nice car paid sales tax took care of registration and inspected the car there is not to many used car dealerships that will do that . Plus my family bought from him and they like him to. After he sells you the car he is the best at taking care of it for you five star rating easy.

08/04/2016
excellent car dealership
I think Angelo's is great place to buy a car my brother bought two vehicles from him both my sons bought cars from Angelo's and they all had great vehicles no problems I bought a Toyota corolla from him two years ago with minimal problems that he fixed right away I recomend them to anybody great place

LA
Lisa A.
Oxford, MA
06/15/2016
Guaranteed loan gets you in and approved.
End up with a car that has nothing but problem after problem, and cant even drive it. But your stuck with it..totally not happy..my poor daughter. First time buyer, needed car to keep job. But they never cleaned it and put in floor mats like promised,electric windows were broke, needed brakes, rotors, wheel berrings, but they get it inspected for you..Extremly not happy.

James and Michelle P.
Worcester, MA
06/11/2016
Amazing!
My husband and I were looking for a family vacation suv and found it here. Angelo and his staff make you feel like family and for the first time we felt really good about buying a used car! Customer service is a rarity these days, but we have found the best ever here at Angelo's!! Adam spent countless hours making sure we were all set with financing and had peace of mind with all aspects of our purchase. Incredible! When do you walk away from a used car lot and experience greatfulness? There is no way you can get this anywhere else. Thank you.....we will send our friends and family here without hesitation and we will be back when our teens are looking for their first car!!

Steve C.
09/12/2014
Attentive and awesome totally reccomend
Sales guy was great and Angelo who is the owner was right there to stand by the car. I was financed and in my car that day. I went to twenty other dealerships and these guys treated me like a hums and we're really nice.

Steve C.
09/12/2014
Attentive and awesome totally reccomend

David M.
11/13/2013 Category: Service
David said he has a long relationship with the staff. He has flyers from this business to recommend them.

Tony M.
10/22/2013 Category: Service
Tony said all the service work they performed on his vehicle has been pretty good.

BR
Barbara R.
10/22/2013 Category: Service
Barbara said she always uses this facility because of the good service and she is grateful for this business always taking care of her.