Overall Rating 4.2272736/5Overall Rating 4.2272736/5Overall Rating 4.2272736/5Overall Rating 4.2272736/5rating 4.2272736
Overall Rating 2.54545/5Overall Rating 2.54545/5rating 2.54545rating 2.54545rating 2.54545

Severna Park, MD
2009 Hyundai Sonata
My experiences with ANnapolis Hyundai
They seem very conscientious and thorough, and when they fix things (though I had had very few problems) , the fixes generally stay.
EUGENE W G., Service Manager from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 12/14/2018

Thank you taking the time to post a review on your recent service to Annapolis Hyundai. We are always glad to hear that your visit went well.

Great service as always.
EUGENE W G., Service Manager from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 12/14/2018

Thank you for posting a review on your recent service visit. We appreciate the five star review.

LL
Leigh L.
Stevensville, MD
Jacob
always treated courteously and very accommodating
EUGENE W G., Service Manager from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 12/14/2018

Thank you for taking the time to post a review and the five star score. I will share this with Jacob.

JE
Jacqueline E.
Crofton, MD
2018 Hyundai Kona
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Time and Consideration
What a great place to Service my Car. I bought my car from another Dealership, but was unhappy with their Service. Annapolis Hyundai was right on time, had consideration for MY time and easy to make a Service Appointment
EUGENE W G., Service Manager from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 12/12/2018

We are happy to hear that you are pleased with our service department. We appreciate you bringing your vehicle to us for repairs and maintenance. The five star review is always helpful to our team.

SG
Sam G.
Riva, MD
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Elantra 2018
Everything done as promised.
EUGENE W G., Service Manager from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on your recent service visit. We are always glad to hear that the visit went as expected.

Crofton, MD
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Reliable trustworthy servivice
Service was excellent as usual. Dropped my car off in the am on Friday and it was finished in the early afternoon as promised. Santa fe has 230 k on it and runs great thnks to Hyandai of Annapolis service team.
EUGENE W G., Service Manager from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you the great feed back, we are glad to hear that your visit went well. Hopefully we can service the Santa Fe for another 230k miles!!

TC
Tami C.
Arnold, MD
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Made an appointment on line. Unfortunately, no information was received by service writer and he had to call me directly due to me using the early key drop. In addition, I asked when I made the reservation about loaner car availability and was never answered. Service was performed and the service writer stayed in constant communication with me for all repairs being performed. I was satisfied with the service and the interaction with the service writer.
EUGENE W G., Service Manager from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on your recent service visit. We do apologize for any confusion with the on line appointments. In the future please feel free to give us a call with and questions about your appointment.

DE
Donald E.
Pasadena, MD
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Service check-up
We took our 2017 Santa Fe, which we we bought at Annapolis Hyundai, in for it’s 7500 mile check up. As always, we were treated courteously and professionally. The gentleman who took care of us, Jacob Swaim, was very friendly and explained whatever we needed to know, including whether or not they could fix a slow leaking tire we had. They could, and did. We did’nt have an overly long wait, shorter than expected, and the waiting area, though small, is comfortable, with available refreshments. Unlike some other dealerships, we’ve never had a bad experience here. It’s why we keep coming back.
EUGENE W G., Service Manager from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

Thank you for your continued business with our store. We appreciate the great feedback and the five stars. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Jacob is the best!
EUGENE W G., Service Manager from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

Thank you for the great feedback, I will be sure to share this with Jacob.

FL
Fred L.
Ellicott City, MD
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Review of Service Experience
Very helpful and service excellent
EUGENE W G., Service Manager from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

Thank you for the great feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to post a review and for the five stars.

2012 Hyundai Genesis
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Genesis
The people!
EUGENE W G., Service Manager from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on your recent service visit. We appreciate the five star score.

GS
George S.
Arnold, MD
2012 Hyundai Genesis
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Satisfied Customer
Very conscientious staff.
EUGENE W G., Service Manager from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

Thanks for the great feed back George, as always!

Dynesha B.
Easton, MD
12/01/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service is on point!
Couldn’t have asked for better customer service and efficient car service! Will always remain a customer of Annapolis Hyundai!
EUGENE W G., Service Manager from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on your recent visit. We appreciate the great feedback and we are happy to hear your visit went well.

Roxanna M.
Glen Burnie, MD
11/30/2018 Category: Service
New engine
My car need a new engine and they did an awesome job keeping me informed about the progress and issues. Jake was very nice and helpful. I have my car and it is running smoothly.
EUGENE W G., Service Manager from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

Thank you for the great feedback! We appreciate the five star review. I will share this with Jacob.

CT
Christine T.
Odenton, MD
2008 Hyundai Sonata
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Top notch service department
I have been taking my car here for years and keep coming back due the excellent customer service. They are very professional, knowledgeable and honest! The service department employees are great and always take the time to explain what they did and any recommendations. I highly recommend this dealership!
EUGENE W G., Service Manager from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 11/30/2018

Thank you for the great feedback. We appreciate your continued business with us. Its great to hear our team is doing a good job.

Jack L.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Plu
11/28/2018 Category: Service
JackL. On customer service
Quality customer service for a plug in hybrid was a top purchase priority. So I got the Sonata plug-in electric over the great Toyota Prius Prime based on the reputation of dealer service Great choice. Great car like the Prius Prime and the quality service I was looking for.
EUGENE W G., Service Manager from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 11/29/2018

Thank you for the great feedback, we are always glad to hear that the visit went as expected.

Chris C.
Shady Side, MD
2014 Hyundai Veloster
11/25/2018 Category: Service
Service with a smile
They were extremely helpful, my high mileage car needs a delicate hand and they have it.
EUGENE W G., Service Manager from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 11/26/2018

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on your recent service visit. We appreciate the five stars.

GB
Gerard B.
Stevensville, MD
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/24/2018 Category: Service
A truly service oriented Service Department.
Very helpful desk staff, especially the ubiquitous Jacob. I had to drop off my car more than 24 hours before my scheduled appointment. A message came the next morning that my car was ready.
EUGENE W G., Service Manager from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 11/26/2018

Thank you for the great feedback. I will be sure to pass this on to Jacob and let him know.

KA
Kevin A.
Centreville, MD
2014 Hyundai Azera
11/22/2018 Category: Service
Great Customer Service.
Jacob is the Man.
EUGENE W G., Service Manager from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 11/23/2018

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on your recent service visit. I will be sure to share this with Jacob.

Raymond H.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Genesis
Quick courteous service. Good outcome.
EUGENE W G., Service Manager from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

We are always glad to hear that your visit with us went well. Thank you for taking the time to post a review and for the five stars.