Overall Rating 4.2608726/5Overall Rating 4.2608726/5Overall Rating 4.2608726/5Overall Rating 4.2608726/5rating 4.2608726
Overall Rating 2.47826/5Overall Rating 2.47826/5rating 2.47826rating 2.47826rating 2.47826

WT
William T.
Brandywine, MD
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Excellent location and customer service
Customers are always considered first and whatever is needed, is on the table for negotiation.

02/15/2019 Category: Service
Great Service!
Speedy and friendly staff! Thank you!
EUGENE W G., Service Manager from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

Thank you for the great feedback. We are glad to hear your visit went well. We appreciate the five stars.

KG
Kimberly G.
Pasadena, MD
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Ms. Grandy
I get excellent service from Jacob and the Hyundai family. Thanks again guys
EUGENE W G., Service Manager from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 02/15/2019

Thank you for the great feedback, we are glad to hear that you are receiving good service from the Hyundai team.

Charlene B.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Walk In
My headlight was out and without an appointment I came into the service department and left My Tucson for the remainder of the day. Jacob said no problem, he would take care of it . I knew I had to drive that evening so it was a relief to have the proper lighting. Thank you! Charlene
EUGENE W G., Service Manager from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 02/15/2019

Thank you for the great feedback, we are glad that we were able to accommodate you and get the vehicle repaired.

NH
Nadine H.
Fruitland, MD
2013 Hyundai Veloster
02/09/2019 Category: Service
Accommodating service department
From the eastern shore, had a tire blow from a pot hole (crater) near Annapolis cat tower to dealership. Tire non-stock they found one and had it shipped in but it was late afternoon and we were back on the shore. Picked it up the next day. They were very accommodating.
EUGENE W G., Service Manager from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on your recent service visit. We appreciate the five stars! We do apologize that we did not have the tire in stock but we are glad to hear that we got it in a reasonable amount of time.

Sherrell W.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/03/2019 Category: Service
Happy Customer
My experience at Hyundai was awesome. They did the work quickly. stayed connected with me, and kept me informed throughout the process!
EUGENE W G., Service Manager from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 02/04/2019

Thank you for the great feedback. We are always glad to hear that our customers are satisfied. We appreciate the five stars.

Mary W.
Severna Park, MD
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
Annapolis Hyundai is always friendly, courteous and obliging. I have had my car since 2014 and not one issue. Love my car and this dealership!
EUGENE W G., Service Manager from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 02/01/2019

Thank you for the great feedback. We are always pleased to hear that our guests are being well taken care of.

Joe S.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
01/31/2019 Category: Service
The service team
Best ever!
EUGENE W G., Service Manager from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 02/01/2019

Thanks for the great feedback. We appreciate the five stars.

Marlyn P.
01/29/2019 Category: Service
I always get answers and great service. Terrific staff.
I feel safe whenever I drive out of my service appointment because I do not have to worry. I recently got the dashboard indicator lit up about soft tires. I knew it was from the freezing temps and you reset it for me and told me after a mile, the indicator would go off. It did! I appreciate all you did for me, and my car was vacuumed too.
EUGENE W G., Service Manager from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 01/29/2019

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on your recent service visit. We are glad to hear your visit went well. The five stars are greatly appreciated.

EB
Elizabeth B.
01/25/2019 Category: Service
Good people, good service.
1st scheduled service. Hope the rest are just as good!
EUGENE W G., Service Manager from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 01/28/2019

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. All your visits should be the same as your first one with us.

MT
Milton T.
Catonsville, MD
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/25/2019 Category: Service
great dealership
all personnel are friendly, courteous and knowledgeble about their products. service is great.
EUGENE W G., Service Manager from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 01/28/2019

Thank you for the great feedback, we appreciate the five star review.

GB
Glynda B.
Bowie, MD
2018 Hyundai Kona
01/24/2019 Category: Service
I have no big complaints. The staff was friendly and attentive. Service was timely. I only wish they had included a complimentary car wash :(.
EUGENE W G., Service Manager from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 01/24/2019

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on your recent service visit, We appreciate the five stars. We try to was every vehicle after it is serviced. The main reason we were unable to was the vehicle is because the temperature was below freezing and we have had door freeze shut before and has caused the door handles to break. Please feel free to stop in during the week and I will make sure we wash it for you. We should be above freezing until next Wednesday.

2009 Hyundai Sonata
01/22/2019 Category: Service
The service desk has the best customer service, Jake especially. They deliver what they promise.
EUGENE W G., Service Manager from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 01/23/2019

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on your recent service visit. I will be sure to share this with Jacob.

RD
Robert D.
Awesome!
Wow. Got treated like a person with good, honest, service by folks that are trained to deliver good, honest, service. So refreshing.
Robert R.
EUGENE W G., Service Manager from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 01/23/2019

Thank you for the amazing feedback!! It is great to hear that you had such a good visit with us. I will be sure to share this with the team.

Dianne C.
Great first experience!
Friendly staff. Efficient system. Even returned my car nice and clean!
EUGENE W G., Service Manager from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 01/23/2019

Thank you for the great feedback! The five star reviews are always a great help to our team.

Bowie, MD
Annapolis hyundai
Everyone is so courteous and prompt!
EUGENE W G., Service Manager from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 01/22/2019

Thank you for the great feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to post a review and for the five stars.

John C.
Stevensville, MD
2015 Hyundai Genesis
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
I have always been treated professionally. The service department and sales staff are always friendly and helpful.
EUGENE W G., Service Manager from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 01/21/2019

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on your recent service visit. We appreciate the five stars.

Silver Spring, MD
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Excellent people
Staff friendly and nice.
EUGENE W G., Service Manager from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank for taking the time to post a review on your recent service visit. We greatly appreciate the five stars.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Jacob Swain
I can always count on Jacob to help me get my car scheduled and keep me informed on the repair progress.
EUGENE W G., Service Manager from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. I will be sure to share this with Jacob.

Charlene B.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
01/12/2019 Category: Service
I Always Come Back
Annapolis Hyundai is a friendly, professional place. I bought my vehicle there 3 years ago and have always had my service there also. It is a convenient location for me but they always go over what needs to be done , call me if there is any deviation and my vehicle is ready as promised. No unwanted surprises.
EUGENE W G., Service Manager from Annapolis Hyundai responded on 01/12/2019

Thank you for the great feedback. It is always nice to hear that out guest's are having a good experience with out dealership.