RL
Richard L.
Chevrolet Camaro
05/06/2021 Category: Service
Richard said he really enjoyed speaking with Ed. He is very happy with the result because the service was fixed quickly at a great price. He said he brought his vehicle to different facility for service at $500 and brought his vehicle to this business and had the service done in a couple of hours for $300.
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 05/10/2021

Richard, Thank you for taking the time to give us a Great Review and Recommendation. We are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with our service. We strive to give our customers quick service at reasonable prices. We appreciate your business!

Steven / Kathie S.
05/05/2021
Really surprised
They are experienced, honest and fair, very rare these days !
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 05/05/2021

Steven & Kathie, Thank you for taking the time to give us such a Great Review and Recommendation. We are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with our service. We try to live up to our advertising "Come to the home of the Honest Mechanic." Times are tough and we don't need to rip off people to make a living. We treat our customers fairly so they will come back. We Appreciate your business - Thank you!

JJ
Joe J.
Honda Crosstour
05/04/2021 Category: Service
Joe said he goes to them for everything, Ed is really awesome, they are to the point and reasonable.
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 05/06/2021

Thank you Joe for taking the time to give us a Great Review and Recommendation. I appreciate the compliment. I am glad to hear that you were satisfied with our service. I appreciate your business!

Blair H.
Buick Lucerne
04/26/2021
Honest and dependable
They took very good care of my 2008 Buick Lucerne and did only the repairs that needed to be done immediately. They did let me know of the other repairs that could be put off to until a later date. They were quick did all the work within a day and charged a very reasonable price. I will be using them for any future work i need done on both my own and my wife's car. I really can't say enough good things about them.
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 04/27/2021

Blair, Thank you for taking the time to give us a Great Review and Recommendation. We are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with our service. We try to keep our customers informed about what repairs are absolutely necessary and which repairs can wait. We are happy to hear that you will be using us for future work. We Appreciate your Business!

RK
Ryan / Molly K.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
04/21/2021
Honest people, fair prices.
I have been going to A. Arundel for 6 years now. I’ve taken all my vehicles there. Ed and his Son have always taken great care of them. They give me honest advice without being pushy and fair prices. I know just enough about vehicles that I can fix some things myself and I can usually tell if my car needs service or not. This shop has not recommended a service yet that my vehicle doesn’t need. It’s very difficult to find in an auto mechanic shop that you can trust. I recommend them to everyone who has an auto issue.
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 04/22/2021

Ryan and Molly, Thank you for taking the time to give us a Great Review and Recommendation. We also would like to Thank you for being our customer for 6 years. We are pleased to hear that you continue to be satisfied with our service and that you trust us. We Appreciate your Business!

KT
Kandi T.
Mercury Mountaineer
04/13/2021
A local Mechanic you can trust
My neighbor recommended this place years ago and they are great! Once I was in another city and my truck broke down so I went to a mechanic in the area. Soon after my truck broke down again. I took it to AA Auto and they showed me that the other place didn't put new parts in but charged for them anyway. AA Auto helped me get my money back and fixed the problem. They have also diagnosed things and told me options that saved me money. They are honest and do good work.
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 04/13/2021

Thank you Kandi for taking the time to give us a Great Review and Recommendation! We are pleased to hear that you are Satisfied with our Service. We were happy to help you get your money back and get your car fixed correctly. We Appreciate Your Business! Thank you!

RP
Rachel P.
Maryland
04/08/2021 Category: Service
Rachel said they were very prompt , had great communication and great prices. The interior of her vehicle smelled like smoke, when she got it back.
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 04/09/2021

Rachel, Thank you for taking the time to give us a Great Review and Recommendation. We are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with our service. I will speak to our employees about not getting into customers cars after they have smoked. I can assure you, they are not smoking in customers cars. We Appreciate Your Business.

John M.
04/03/2021 Category: Service
John said the staff are personable, place is very clean, they fixed the problem and they provided a good service.
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 04/05/2021

Thank you John! We are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with our service. We Appreciate you taking the time to give us a Great Review and Recommendation. Thank you for your Business!

John H.
03/25/2021
Absolutely great service
I wrote a review intending to give these guys a great review, because they deserve it. I’ve been taking my cars there since I moved to Annapolis 7 years ago and have always been pleased, including my visit earlier this week.
I goofed, however, when I “fat-fingered” my original rating before hitting the send button. I meant ***** (FIVE, not two). So, sorry for any confusion, but count me as a solid ***** (FIVE).

03/25/2021
Great service, as always.
Excellent, reliable, fairly priced, locally owner-owned shop.
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 03/25/2021

John, Thank you for taking the time to give us a Great Review and Recommendation. You rated us 2 stars out of 5. Is there something we could have done to improve that rating? We Appreciate Your Business - Thank You!

Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 03/26/2021

Thank you John! Sorry to cause you worry about the rating. We certainly understand hitting buttons too soon! We can't thank you enough for your business. Have a Great Day!

Courtney C.
Volkswagen Jetta
03/23/2021 Category: Service
Courtney said they had good communication and fair pricing.
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 03/25/2021

Thank you Courtney! We Appreciate you taking the time to give us a Great Review and Recommendation. We are Pleased to hear that you were satisfied with our Service.

JJ
June J.
Hyundai Accent
02/21/2021
service
They treat the customer with respect, I believe them to be honest about what they find and don't find.
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 02/22/2021

June, Thank you for taking the time to give us a Great Review and Recommendation. We are pleased to hear that you feel you can trust us. That is important to us! We Appreciate your Business, Thank you!

James M.
02/17/2021 Category: Service
James said the staff is very responsive and seemingly very honest.
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 02/22/2021

Thank you James for your review and recommendation. We are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with our service. We Appreciate Your Business!

Terri M.
Lexus GX
02/16/2021 Category: Service
Terri said they do really good work. They are honest and she feels comfortable about going there.
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 02/18/2021

Thank you Terri for taking the time to give us a Great Review and Recommendation. We are pleased to hear that you are comfortable coming here. We appreciate your business!

Lisa M.
Nissan Rogue
01/26/2021 Category: Service
Lisa said they were excellent. She loves them.
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 01/27/2021

Thank you Lisa! We love our Customers too! We are pleased to hear that you continue to be satisfied with our service. We Appreciate Your Business!

Matt W.
Crownsville, MD
Volvo 850
01/16/2021 Category: Service
Matt said they did a good job.
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 01/20/2021

Matt, Thank you for taking the time to give us a review and recommendation. We are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with our service. We Appreciate Your Business!