A. Arundel Auto Service Center

Emil W. on 02/21/2018
Emil said the business is the best place to take his vehicle to. He highly recommends them to anybody.
Vehicle: Mercury Cougar
Service Date: 02/14/2018
Review Created: 02/21/2018
Eileen J. on 02/21/2018
Eileen said it was good service, because they didn't try to sell her new tires. The business first made sure what was wrong with her tires until they found the problem. They put the vehicle up on the rack and found a nail. They fixed it at a reasonable price, quickly, and everything was done right. She stated it is fun going to the facility because the gentleman who runs the business cares about what she said.
Vehicle: Volvo S60
Service Date: 01/08/2018
Review Created: 02/21/2018
Lindsey N. on 02/14/2018
Lindsey said the staff is great.
Vehicle: Ford Explorer
Service Date: 02/09/2018
Review Created: 02/14/2018
Gary B. on 02/10/2018
"Great Service!"
I had a transmission issue and they ran a diagnostic scan, put in an additive and sent me on my way. So far the vehicle is running very well without any slippage or shakes. Thank you!
Vehicle: Ford F-150
Review Created: 02/10/2018 10:29 AM
Ed F. at A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 02/15/2018

Gary, Thank you for your review and recommendation! We are pleased to hear that you are satisfied with our service. We are glad to hear that your vehicle is running very well. We Appreciate Your Business! Thank You!

Julia P. on 02/08/2018
"Nice people. Straight up and to the point!"
Every time I have a problem, I always feel safe and know that I can trust these guys.
They simply tell me what the problem is and fix it!
Simple easy and honest.
Like the way it used to be and always should.
Vehicle: Jeep Grand Cherokee
Review Created: 02/08/2018 08:56 PM
Ed F. at A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 02/09/2018

Thank you Julia for your Great Review and Recommendation! It means a lot to us to hear that you feel safe to trust us. We are pleased that you are Satisfied with our Service. We Appreciate your Business! Thank You!

Hali B. on 02/08/2018
Hali said the repairs were done in a timely manner. They were very helpful.
Vehicle: Honda Civic Si
Review Created: 02/08/2018
Ed F. at A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 02/15/2018

Thank you Hali for taking the time to give us a review and recommendation! It is important to us to hear that our customers are satisfied with our Service. We Appreciate Your Business!

Lindsay H. on 02/08/2018
Lindsay said the staff was helpful and honest.
Vehicle: Pontiac Grand Prix
Service Date: 01/23/2018
Review Created: 02/08/2018
Ed F. at A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 02/09/2018

Thank you Lindsay for your review and recommendation! We are happy to hear that you were satisfied with our service. We Appreciate your business!

Mitchell J. on 02/07/2018
Mitchell said they completed service on his vehicle within 3 to 4 hours and they were very pleasant to deal with.
Vehicle: GMC Pickup
Service Date: 01/29/2018
Review Created: 02/07/2018
Ed F. at A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 02/08/2018

Mitchell, Thank you for giving us a Review and Recommendation. We are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with our service. We Appreciate your business!

Bill R. on 02/07/2018
Bill said the employees at the business were very congenial and he is satisfied with the service they provided
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 01/23/2018
Review Created: 02/07/2018
Ed F. at A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 02/08/2018

Bill, Thank you for taking the time to give us a review and recommendation. We are happy to hear that you were satisfied with our service. We Appreciate your Business! Thank you!

Mac / Kitty N. on 02/05/2018
"Friendly, competent service"
Fast, professional, reliable service. I feel customers are treated fairly and prices are fair.
Vehicle: Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 02/02/2018
Review Created: 02/05/2018 07:45 PM
Ed F. at A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 02/06/2018

Thank you Mac & Kitty for your review and recommendation! We Try to treat all our customers fairly. We are pleased to hear that you are satisfied with our service. We Appreciate your Business! Thank You!

James H. on 02/05/2018
James said the staff at this business provided good, easy service to his vehicle. They were friendly people.
Vehicle: Lexus RX 350
Service Date: 01/30/2018
Review Created: 02/05/2018
Ed F. at A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 02/07/2018

James, Thank you for taking the time to give us a review and recommendation! We are please to hear that you were satisfied with our Service. We Appreciate Your Business!

Weston W. on 02/03/2018
Weston said the service was good.
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Service Date: 01/30/2018
Review Created: 02/03/2018
Ed F. at A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 02/07/2018

Thank you Weston for your review and recommendation. We are happy to hear that you were satisfied with our Service. We appreciate your business. Thank You!

Mary Marie Q. on 01/31/2018
"A Service Place You Can Trust"
These guys are the best. They are honest, fair, timely, nice and do great work. Scheduling is easy and they understand how to deliver great customer service. Wouldn’t go anywhere else!
Vehicle: Audi Q5
Service Date: 01/25/2018
Review Created: 01/31/2018 12:38 PM
Ed F. at A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 02/01/2018

Thank you Mary Marie for taking the time to write such a wonderful review and recommendation. We are pleased to hear that you are satisfied with our service. We Appreciate your Business! Thank You!

Patricia R. on 01/26/2018
"Money well spent!!!!!!"
I called them early in the morning to see if they can check my back brakes because I knew it wasn't looking good because of all the sounds I was hearing. I explained to them what was going on and they immediately stated I can bring my car in that morning. They checked and called me back within hours, explaining in detail each thing they had to do and the cost of the total service they had to do on my car. They stated that my car would be ready by the end of the day, and to me that was a plus. I called them back and asked them to change my oil also, and he explained to me that I didn't need my oil change because I had several thousands or so to go before the next oil change. I like that he informed me that it was probably more convenient for me, but having an oil change before time is also extra money coming out of my pocket, and I thought about it and stated I will come back when it's time for my car oil change. Things like that means a lot knowing that people care and not trying to get you to spend, spend and spend. I recommend A.Arundel Auto Service Center to anyone who wants to have a honest mechanic working on your car. A++++++++++++
Vehicle: Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 01/22/2018
Review Created: 01/26/2018 06:33 AM
Ed F. at A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 01/29/2018

Thank You Patricia! No words can express how Pleased we are to hear how satisfied with our Service that you are. We pride ourselves on being an "Honest Mechanic". We don't try to sell you work you do not need, even if its just an Oil Change. We Appreciate Your Business - Thank You!

Paul M. on 01/26/2018
Paul said the staff was professional, got the work done very, very quickly, and the service went great.
Vehicle: Scion xB
Service Date: 01/11/2018
Review Created: 01/26/2018
Ed F. at A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 02/06/2018

Thank you Paul for your review and recommendation. We are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with our service. We Appreciate your business.

Hanne M. on 01/24/2018
"Quick and reliable repair"
As always, service was courteous, fast, reliable and fairly priced. I am never talked into unneeded repairs and I wouldn't take my car anywhere else.
Vehicle: Buick LeSabre
Review Created: 01/24/2018 07:38 AM
Ed F. at A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 01/24/2018

Thank you Hanne for your Great Review and Recommendation. We are Pleased to hear that you are satisfied with our Service. We take pride in being honest. We won't try to sell you work you don't need. We even try to keep our eye on wear items (brakes) so that you get the full life of the parts. We Appreciate your business! Thank You!

Lindy / Michael M. on 01/23/2018
"Great service"
My car was done on time and cost exactly what they said it would.
Vehicle: Volvo S80
Service Date: 12/28/2017
Review Created: 01/23/2018 02:14 PM
Ed F. at A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 01/24/2018

Thank You Lindy and Michael for taking the time to give us a wonderful review and recommendation. It means a lot to us the hear our customers are satisfied with our service. We Appreciate your Business! Thank You!

Brendon G. on 01/22/2018
"Top Notch "
Everyone I have interacted with at A Arundel has been extremely professional and kind. They've been able to get all of the issues with my vehicle done in a very timely manner. I've found my go to shop in Annapolis for sure.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Tahoe
Service Date: 01/17/2018
Review Created: 01/22/2018 07:14 AM
Ed F. at A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 01/24/2018

Thank You Brendon for taking the time to give us such a wonderful review and recommendation! We are pleased to hear that we are now your go to shop. We Appreciate Your Business! Thank You!

Mike / Kristin L. on 01/20/2018
"Excellent service! "
A. Arundel provides great work with outstanding customer service. They treat their customers like family!
Vehicle: BMW X5
Review Created: 01/20/2018 03:40 PM
Ed F. at A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 01/24/2018

Mike and Kristin, Thank you for the wonderful review and recommendation. We are pleased to hear that you are satisfied with our service. We do try to make our customers feel like family. We will always treat you right. We Appreciate Your Business! Thank You!

Jack B. on 01/20/2018
"General Service, oil change and lub. Rear breaks."
High quality repair work,honesty and courtesy.
Vehicle: Jeep Wrangler
Review Created: 01/20/2018 04:19 AM
Ed F. at A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 01/20/2018

Thank you Jack for taking the time to give us a Great Review and Recommendation! You have been our customer for a long time. We are please to hear that you are still satisfied with our service. We Appreciate your business! Thank You!