JJ
June J.
Hyundai Accent
02/21/2021
service
They treat the customer with respect, I believe them to be honest about what they find and don't find.
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 02/22/2021

June, Thank you for taking the time to give us a Great Review and Recommendation. We are pleased to hear that you feel you can trust us. That is important to us! We Appreciate your Business, Thank you!

James M.
02/17/2021 Category: Service
James said the staff is very responsive and seemingly very honest.
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 02/22/2021

Thank you James for your review and recommendation. We are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with our service. We Appreciate Your Business!

Terri M.
Lexus GX
02/16/2021 Category: Service
Terri said they do really good work. They are honest and she feels comfortable about going there.
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 02/18/2021

Thank you Terri for taking the time to give us a Great Review and Recommendation. We are pleased to hear that you are comfortable coming here. We appreciate your business!

Lisa M.
Nissan Rogue
01/26/2021 Category: Service
Lisa said they were excellent. She loves them.
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 01/27/2021

Thank you Lisa! We love our Customers too! We are pleased to hear that you continue to be satisfied with our service. We Appreciate Your Business!

Matt W.
Crownsville, MD
Volvo 850
01/16/2021 Category: Service
Matt said they did a good job.
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 01/20/2021

Matt, Thank you for taking the time to give us a review and recommendation. We are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with our service. We Appreciate Your Business!

FP
Frank P.
01/15/2021
Since relocating to Annapolis 5 years ago, I have received excellent service from A.Arundel Auto. This is a family owned & managed family business which treats its customers like family. Honest, competent & friendly service. Highly recommend.
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 01/16/2021

Frank, Thank you for taking the time to give us a Great Review and Recommendation. We are glad you found us when you relocated here. We are pleased to hear that you continue to be satisfied with our service. We Appreciate Your Business, Thank you!

RD
Robert D.
GMC Canyon
01/14/2021
Honest advice and straightforward approach.
They take the time to explain things. Even if they could make more money by diving into a big repair, they give an honest assessment to save money and make a good decision.
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 01/16/2021

Thank you Robert for giving us a Great Review and Recommendation. We are glad to hear that you continue to be satisfied with our service. We Appreciate Your Business!

LW
Louise / Richard W.
01/14/2021
Always trustworthy
My sister wanted us to take the car to the dealer, while my husband and I chose to bring it to Eddie because we trust his ability to find out what’s wrong, and to fix it for a reasonable price. Once again, we were not disappointed. And he came through for us, as well as for my sister! Thank you, Arundel Auto.
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 01/14/2021

Louise and Richard, Thank you for taking the time to give us a Great Review and Recommendation. We are please to hear that you trust us with your vehicles. We Appreciate your business and referring us to your sister. Thank you!

VG
Vickie / Philip G.
Arnold, MD
Hyundai Santa Fe
01/13/2021
Consistent A+ Service!
Yet another fantastic A. Arundel Auto Service Center visit. We trust this team with all of our vehicles and they always come through. Top recommendation!
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 01/14/2021

Vicki and Philip, Thank you for taking the time to give us such a Great Review and Recommendation. We are pleased to hear that you continue to be satisfied with our Service. We Appreciate Your Business! Thank You!

SP
Sandra P.
Jeep Cherokee
01/13/2021 Category: Service
Sandra said they are wonderful. They were very nice to her and they did a wonderful job on her vehicle.
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 01/16/2021

Sandra, We are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with our service. It is important to us that our customers trust us to service their car. We Appreciate your business, Thank you!

Claire C.
Severna Park, MD
12/23/2020
These guys are great!
They've saved me so much money in the past 10 years using them.
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 12/23/2020

Claire, Thank you for taking the time to give us a Great Review and Recommendation. We are pleased that you continue to be satisfied with our service. We Appreciate your Business! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Mike W.
Jeep Patriot
12/23/2020 Category: Service
Mike said they were personable.
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 12/27/2020

Thank you Mike for taking the time to give us a review and recommendation. We Appreciate Your Business! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

TF
Tim F.
12/16/2020
quick good work, reasonable prices
Always a pleasure to do business with Ed and Brian, they won't recommend any work they don't think needs doing!
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 12/17/2020

Thank you Tim for the great review and recommendation! We are happy to hear that you continue to be satisfied with our service. We Appreciate your business! Happy Holidays!

Jackie M.
Nissan Sentra
12/16/2020
Quality Service
Eddie and his team have been servicing our cars for a number of years. His workmanship has always been great. I have never had to take my car back for anything regarding their work and he is always upfront and honest when it comes to what we need to have done which I appreciate as a female. Dealers and others, I feel, try to over sell me on repairs for my car because I don't know, but not Eddie. Truly honest mechanic and I always recommend him to anyone looking or in need of one. He always saves me money when you compare repairs to other shops and dealers which was the case in the repairs needed for my daughters car. Can't say enough wonderful things about his shop and team. Always above and beyond basic customer service.
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 12/16/2020

Jackie, We appreciate your wonderful review and recommendation. We are pleased to hear that you continue to be satisfied with our service, it means a lot! Thank you for your Business! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

CA
Carlos A.
Kia Optima
12/10/2020
Honest Excellent Service
Ed and the crew are hard-working honest mechanics. When you bring your vehicle in for service, you want the TRUTH told to you....and not some made up money grabbing lie. A.Arundel has been my go to for all 4 of my vehicles for the last 9 yrs. If you chose them....once...you have them.... forever.
Ed F. from A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 12/10/2020

Carlos, What can I say? Wow! Thank you for such a Wonderful Review and Recommendation. We are so lucky to have Customers like you. We Appreciate your Business! Thank You!!!