A. Arundel Auto Service Center

Pat C. on 10/16/2017
"Blessed to have you to help us"
Thanks Ed , Tom ,Brian and new tech who did our oil change. Blessed to have your service, advice and suggestive help. Love the way Ed communicates with me.
Vehicle: BMW 5 Series
Service Date: 10/06/2017
Review Created: 10/16/2017 04:44 AM
Ed F. at A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 10/17/2017

Thank you Pat! We Appreciate your Business! We are really glad to hear you are Satisfied with our Service. Thank You!!!

Leslie S. on 10/06/2017
Leslie said this business was reliable and dependable. They got the job done.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Traverse
Service Date: 09/20/2017
Review Created: 10/06/2017
Ed F. at A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 10/17/2017

Leslie, Thank you for your review and recommendation! We Appreciate your Business!

Greg D. on 10/05/2017
"Feel like family"
Just like in all the other previous visits, the latest one went through like a breeze.
Vehicle: Toyota RAV4
Service Date: 09/29/2017
Review Created: 10/05/2017 06:06 AM
Ed F. at A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 10/09/2017

Thank you Greg for All your Reviews and Recommendations! It means a lot to us that our Customers are Satisfied with our Service. We Appreciate your Business! Thank you!

Vilena S. on 10/05/2017
Vilena said this business was friendly and they got the job done correctly. It was done in a timely manner.
Vehicle: Buick LeSabre
Service Date: 09/21/2017
Review Created: 10/05/2017
Ed F. at A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 10/17/2017

Thank you Vilena for your review and Recommendation! We are glad to hear that you were satisfied with out service. We Appreciate your Business!

Alexis B. on 09/30/2017
"Good, friendly, local service. "
Oil change and tire rotation. I just returned to this shop and remember why they kept my last car running for close to 300k
Vehicle: Subaru Forester
Service Date: 09/27/2017
Review Created: 09/30/2017 05:00 AM
Ed F. at A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 10/03/2017

Welcome Back Alexis! Keep up with your regular Oil Changes and you can keep your Subaru running just as long! Thank you for your Review and Recommendation! We Appreciate Your Business!

Robert / Kellie L. on 09/29/2017
"Bad Wheel Bearing"
I have a love affair with my Jeep Grand Cherokee with its powerful hemi, all wheel drive and air suspension. On my way to the airport, an empty passenger van plowed into the driver's side nearly tipping me over and sending me quite the wild ride. All was eventually repaired quite well with one noticeable exception; at speeds over 45 mph, there would appear a very loud booming sound coming from the drive train. A bad wheel bearing was replace by A. Arundel. All is well in Jeep land as yet again, the wizards wielded their magic and got the job done quickly, with perfection and with great care. A. Arundel is simply terrific.
Vehicle: Jeep Grand Cherokee
Service Date: 09/26/2017
Review Created: 09/29/2017 05:27 AM
Ed F. at A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 10/03/2017

Robert and Kellie, We are happy to hear all is well in Jeep land again. We are also happy to hear that you are okay from your accident. Thank you for the review and recommendation! We Appreciate your Business! Thank You!

Mary G. on 09/29/2017
Mary said this is a great business. The staff are up front about the cost, and they don't commit to anything unless they are certain they can do it. They are professional, courteous, and honest.
Vehicle: Mitsubishi Outlander
Service Date: 09/25/2017
Review Created: 09/29/2017
Ed F. at A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 10/03/2017

Mary, We are glad you are Satisfied with our Service. Thank you for the review and recommendation! We Appreciate Your Business! Thank you!

Hanne M. on 09/25/2017
"Honest people"
Only an oil change this time, but speedy and couteous service as usual. Thanks.
Vehicle: Buick LeSabre
Service Date: 09/21/2017
Review Created: 09/25/2017 06:19 AM
Ed F. at A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 09/26/2017

Thank you Hanne for your Review and Recommendation! We Appreciate your Business, even if it was only for an Oil Change this time. Thank you!

Rush M. on 09/22/2017
"Fast, honest, reliable"
Fast, honest, reliable company
Vehicle: MINI Cooper Hardtop
Service Date: 09/18/2017
Review Created: 09/22/2017 12:16 PM
Ed F. at A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 09/22/2017

Thank You Rush for your Review and Recommendation! We are always happy to hear our customers are pleased with our service. We Appreciate Your Business!

Dave D. on 09/22/2017
Spoke with Cindy. She said she is a repeat customer of this business. They are good and cost effective.
Vehicle: BMW 3 Series
Service Date: 09/08/2017
Review Created: 09/22/2017
Ed F. at A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 09/26/2017

Thank you Cindy for your Review and Recommendation! We are very glad that you are a Repeat Customer. We Appreciate your Buisness! Thank You!

Jeff B. on 09/20/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Honest & Fair"
I recently had my vehicle serviced here for the first time after receiving a "laundry list" of issues from the local delarship. Ed have me honest work for a fair price and saves me about 1/3 of what it would have cost me. This is the only place I will take my vehicle from now on. A new customer for life.
Service Date: 08/23/2017
Review Created: 09/20/2017 04:20 AM
Ed F. at A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 09/20/2017

Jeff, Thank you for your Review and Recommendation! We are happy to hear that it was worth coming to us for Service instead of going to the Dealer. We will always give you the best price possible to Service your car. We Appreciate your business! Thank you!

Sylvia H. on 09/19/2017
Sylvia said she was totally impressed with the service she got from this business. When she took her vehicle to the dealership, they charged her $400, but when she took it to this business, they only charged her $63 for the exact same service. She will be back.
Vehicle: Subaru Impreza Sedan
Service Date: 08/21/2017
Review Created: 09/19/2017
Ed F. at A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 09/22/2017

Sylvia, We are happy you found us instead of having to go to the dealer. We can always save you money! Thank you for your Review and Recommendation! We Appreciate your Business!

Ellyn K. on 09/15/2017
Ellyn said this business had high prices.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 08/24/2017
Review Created: 09/15/2017
Ed F. at A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 09/23/2017

Thank you Ellyn for your Review and Recommendation! We are sorry to hear that you feel are prices are high. We have one of the lowest hourly rates in Annapolis. We Appreciate your Business!

Joy M. on 09/12/2017
Joy said the staff explained everything that was going on with her vehicle. They were really transparent and they gave good advice that may not have been in their best financial interest. She appropriates their honesty.
Vehicle: Nissan Rogue
Service Date: 09/06/2017
Review Created: 09/12/2017
Ed F. at A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 09/23/2017

Thank you Joy for your Review and Recommendation! We are glad to hear that you appreciated our Advice. We are always up front and Honest with our Customers. We Appreciate your Business, Thank you!

Hannah K. on 09/11/2017
Hannah said she took her vehicle in to have the brakes fixed, and they told her the rotors were just loose. Instead of charging her for new brake pads like expected the mechanic just tightened the rotors and saved her some money. He also replaced another small part for free.
Vehicle: Ford Taurus
Service Date: 08/30/2017
Review Created: 09/11/2017
Ed F. at A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 09/13/2017

Thank you Hannah for your review and recommendation! We are happy to hear that you were satisfied with our service. We keep our eye on brake pad wear so that you get the most life out of your brakes. We Appreciate your Business!

Mallory N. on 09/10/2017
"Great, Trustworthy service"
This was my first time at Anne Arundel Auto Service Center, and I came for an oil change and coolant leak. They communicated the issues with my car with me clearly and were very helpful in finding an affordable solution to the problem with my car. I'll definitely be coming back! Thanks
Vehicle: Saab 9-5
Service Date: 09/05/2017
Review Created: 09/10/2017 06:32 AM
Ed F. at A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 09/12/2017

Thank you Mallory for your review and recommendation! We always try to find affordable solutions to all our customers problems. We are happy that we found one for you. We Appreciate your Business! Hope to See you back!

Kat (Katherine) A. on 09/03/2017
"Honest - Dependable"
You can trust what they say is wrong with your car and what is not.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Tahoe
Service Date: 08/29/2017
Review Created: 09/03/2017 08:42 AM
Ed F. at A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 09/04/2017

Kat, Thank you for your kind review and recommendation! We will not sell you work you do not need. We Appreciate your Business, Thank you!

Bernice S. on 08/31/2017
"Ed, Brian and staff will always go out of their way to resolve your vehicle issues - you always feel fully satisfied with their service"
I like going to AA Service Center as they are honest, reliable and always go out of their way to accommodate your vehicle needs. I trust my car is in good hands when I take it to AA.
Vehicle: Saturn VUE
Service Date: 08/25/2017
Review Created: 08/31/2017 05:19 AM
Ed F. at A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 08/31/2017

Bernice, Thank you again for your Great Review and Recommendation! As I have said before, it's great to hear our Customers are still satisfied with our Service. You are a very Loyal Customer! We Appreciate your Business! Thank you!!!

Laurell L. on 08/29/2017
"Honest "
The mechanics are honest and they explain the work in detail. Work is done quickly and efficiently.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 08/23/2017
Review Created: 08/29/2017 04:51 AM
Ed F. at A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 08/29/2017

Thank you Laurell for your Review and Recommendation! It means a lot to us to hear that our Customers are Satisfied with our Service. We Appreciate your Business, Thank You!

Hugh M. on 08/24/2017
"The Usual Excellent Service"
I feel like these guys take good care of me and never leave me feeling like they're trying to sell me something I don't really need.
Vehicle: Nissan Sentra
Service Date: 08/18/2017
Review Created: 08/24/2017 05:08 PM
Ed F. at A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 08/25/2017

Thank you Hugh for your review and recommendation! We are glad to hear that you are Satisfied with our Service. We pride ourselves at being honest. We will not sell you work that you don't need on your car. We try to keep an eye on your wear items (like brake pads) so that you get the most life out of them. We Appreciate your Business! Thank You!